The Hungry Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martin took his turn next, and Fran did her best with him, but she knew Tall Guy was next and she’d be in for some more face- fucking. He didn’t let her down when he went next, but Fran was able to struggle away and quickly returned to the leader. It was strange, she thought, that he had the smallest cock out of the group. But at least she didn’t feel like puking when she sucked on it, and she could also take it all the way down her throat without gagging.

Fran even sucked on Martin’s balls, reluctantly following his request, but she just couldn’t bear to look. She heard the weird boy moaning out of her left ear, and then there was a sudden wetness there. Fran was puzzled for a moment -- and then gasped, as she realized Weirdo had indeed blown his load all over her ear.

“Nice shot,” Tall Guy said with a laugh, but Fran didn’t have time to fret about that as the big goon spun her face his way. “Here’s how you do it, though.”

Fran tried to escape, but he had her hair again. She fell onto her knees now, but she had a little more to worry about than dirty knees. Tall Guy violently stroked his cock only inches from her face. She knew he was intent on doing something Fran used to laugh about, when her girlfriend’s confessed to letting their partners do it to them. Fran kept her eyes and jaw shut while praying. She wasn’t laughing now.

“Ok, you little cocksucker, here is your payoff,” he said crudely, just before Fran felt his warm cum landing on her pretty face. She flinched with every shot. She flinched more as he rubbed the head of his cock onto her lips, harder and harder until Fran finally let it in and milked him dry. She tasted cum for the first time.

Fran was afraid to open her eyes now. She knew she had a strand or two of cum covering at least one of her eyes. She also didn’t want to see his gloating face, as he seemed to be showing off his work to the other two.

“Ok, you two had your fun, beat it,” she heard Martin command. She shuddered as a cold, wet cloth was applied to her face and then her ear. Then a softer towel dried them. When she finally had the courage to open her eyes, she saw Martin standing right in front of her. And he still sported a hardon. She hung her head, then, because she’d prayed that he had already finished, too.

He beckoned. Fran took a defeated breath and shuffled forward. She took the leader’s cock back in her mouth, while also looking up into his eyes. The hunger was still there.

“Man, that feels...so...good,” Martin moaned as Fran, with a purpose, increased her speed and suction. “But, now that I have you to myself...well, I have a feeling that you don’t really like sucking cock, do yah?”

Fran slowly pulled her lips free, astonished. “No, I guess I don’t.”

“So what do you wanna do?” Martin asked, his hard cock straining upward.

“I don’t get it?” Fran said, even more confused.

“I mean, I like anal sex.”

“Well, I don’t!” Fran snapped, cringing at just the thought.

“That’s what I thought,” Martin said, stroking her hair, his cock brushing her cheek. “Well, what do you wanna do?”

“I can’t have sex with you,” Fran said as she thought of Chuck. While she really just wanted to just get her clothes and get out of there, she knew that’s not what he meant. He still had that look.

“Ah...you can...fuck my tits...I guess....”

“Really, you like that?” Martin teased. “I mean you wouldn’t even show’em to me earlier and now you want me to fuck’em.”

Fran just nodded her head. Although she had never let any of her lovers do it before, she just figured she had an excuse now. It was also the only thing she could come up with under the heat of his stare.

“Then ask me,” he said, pulling Fran to her feet.

“What?” Fran gasped.

“Ask me!” Martin said, stealing a kiss.

“I-I ah....” She stammered, as he took her nipple in his mouth. “Do you wanna fuck my tits?”

“Yeah, sounds cool,” Martin said, after sucking briefly on the other.

Fran was a little confused at what that was all about, when he let her go and started fishing through her pool bag.

“What the?” Fran gasped, until she saw her bottle of suntan lotion in his hand. “Oh....”

“Yeah, I really enjoyed watching you with this earlier,” he said standing in front of Fran. “Only this time I get the honors.”

Fran wanted to slap his smug face, but she surprised herself by holding back. Instead she watched as he flipped open the cap and poured some lotion over her chest. She quivered at the cool lotion on her hot skin.

“Ah...nice,” Martin said, wasting no time rubbing in the lotion. He spun her around and used the lotion to milk Fran's breasts from behind. Fran closed her eyes again. She didn’t want to enjoy this, although no one told her body. Her sensitive nipples were sending out waves of pleasure, especially when he twisted on them with his fingers.

“Play with your little pussy, too,” Martin purred and Fran snapped back.

“I...ah...,” Fran mumbled. “I don’t do that.”

“Oh, yeah, me either,” the leader said with a laugh. “Just do it.”

Fran watched, wide eyed, as he applied some lotion to his cock. He also repeated his request. Fran sighed. She couldn’t believe she was in this place in time. Her wondering finger crept its way lower until it split her pussy lips in two. She cringed at the wetness she felt. Fran didn’t really mind playing with her pussy in front of her lover, (that’s why she shaved it,) but this was different.

“It’s all right if you come too,” the leader said, as he slid behind Fran and massaged her breasts from behind again. “That’s it girl, play with your pussy.”

Fran answered with soft moans as she stopped her futile fighting. Her thumb joined her forefinger. Her skin tingled as her body awakened. The leader pressed on her back and Fran bent forward resting her hands on the bench. He played with her breasts as they hung from her body.

“Finger yourself,” he purred into her ear, reloading his hands with lotion and she obeyed.

She moaned softly, aroused by her own fingers -- and by his hands, which were now working on her ass cheeks.

Then her moans were interrupted with a screech, as she felt pressure on her asshole.

“Just relax Fran, it’s only my finger!” the leader hissed, just before his lubricated finger slowly broke her seal. “I’ll just use my finger, if you behave.”

“Owww...easy,” Fran cried, as she felt his finger pressed on. “You were supposed to just fuck my tits.”

Her head was whirling with conflicting thoughts, as only her female doctor had gotten this honor. It was a strange feeling, indeed, and she felt strangely excited and she knew that was wrong, too. She also wondered how he suddenly knew her name.

He asked her to finger herself again. She knew she had gone too far now anyways, so she gave in and slipped her own finger back into her pussy. She swore she could feel his finger also moving in and out of her asshole, their fingers separated only by some body tissue.

“Yeah, finger-fuck my ass,” Fran hissed, before she cringed, shocked at her words, and Martin adding another finger to his first. She followed suit and with her thumb rubbing her clit, unable to fight the feeling anymore. She chewed on her lip, as she started quivering, a powerful orgasm rippling through her body. Her legs suddenly went numb, causing her to crash down on the bench, breathless.

“Go, girl!” Martin teased as he cleaned off his fingers with her towel. Fran’s chest heaving, to help her catch her breath. “Now lick your fingers clean.”

Fran’s head was still fuzzy, and she quickly followed his order, without thought. It was another first for her, when her slimy fingers entered her mouth. The taste of her pussy was still strong. She caught his sly smile and embarrassingly took them out.

“Ok, it’s time,” Martin announced, moving in front of her. “Hold these together,” the leader purred cupping Fran’s ample breasts in his hands. She quickly followed his command, her breathing still heavy.

“It’s all right to get nasty, too” he said as he began to slide his cock in between her breasts. “Let me hear yah get nasty.”

She watched as his cock slid up and down in between her breasts, her forefingers rubbing her erect nipples.

“Yeah, fuck my big tits,” Fran cried out, although a little embarrassed to hear herself say it. But she said it again...and again as she watched the leader’s cock pump up and down in between her breasts.

Fran was amazed at how much she enjoyed watching the head of his cock poke in and out of her view. As Martin continued, she slowly squeezed her breasts tighter and the friction increased.

“Man, this feels great,” Martin said. “Your tits are awesome...they were just built for this.”

Fran blushed with pride, as she thought, “Maybe he’s right?”

“Owww baby, I’m gonna come,” Martin gasped.

“Please...come on my tits!” Fran cried out.

“Hold them up for me,” he said through clenched teeth.

Fran leaned back and slid her hands under her breasts and lifted, just before a shot of cum squirted on her left breast, and another soon followed onto the right. She leaned forward and he rubbed his cock over her pushed up breasts, finally focusing on her nipples.

“Oh, man, that was too much fun,” Martin gasped, finally letting go of his deflated cock.

“Yeah it was...kind of...,” Fran embarrassingly admitted, remembering the circumstances, as she rubbed his cum over her breasts, while also relieved that he didn’t come on her face. She was also definitely gonna have Chuck tit-fuck her soon, maybe tonight. At that thought, though, she suddenly filled with shame.

But she didn’t have time to further examine her feelings.

A booming male voice suddenly echoed about the room. “Oh, man, that was great!”

“Hey what the!” Fran scrambled for a towel, even if it was the one that Martin had cleaned himself up on.

Focusing her eyes, in disbelief, she finally recognized the face. It was one of the male lifeguards and he was carrying....

“A camera,” Fran gasped. “Oh, my god, he’s carrying a camera....”

“Yeah, it’s a hand held video camera.” the lifeguard said with a laugh. “And what a show you put on!”

Fran was frozen with fear, and a feeling of betrayal. She had always looked up to the lifeguards.

“Did you get the last part?” Martin asked, as the two look into the camera.

“Oh, yeah, listen too this,” the lifeguard said, with a wicked smile.

“Oh, my god, it has sound too!” Fran cringed.

Suddenly she heard her voice pleading for someone to fuck her big tits.

“How did you get that!” Fran snapped in anger, immediately knowing how it sounded.

“Up there,” the lifeguard said pointing to a roof-vent over her head. “Yeah, that’s why the female lifeguards shower at home, although I did manage to get some of the newer ones, first.”

Fran’s eyes shifted back to Martin. She couldn’t believe it, his eyes seemed even hungrier now than before.

“Yeah, and the things they do to get their tape back,” Martin said, as the two slapped hands, and Fran’s stomach turned.

“He’s coming, he’s coming,” a voice suddenly bellowed from outside.

“Ok Fran, gutta go, but believe me, we will be in touch,” Martin grinned as he headed for the exit.

“Wait!” Fran cried out in horror, watching them run out the exit, her sex tape leaving with them.

She brought the towel up to her face, to soak up the tears now streaming down her face.

“How could I have been so stupid?” Fran moaned, while wondering if this was all a huge set-up.

She suddenly heard a familiar voice calling her name, after a second or two, she scampered to the exit.

“Almost done honey,” she screamed, hoping Chuck heard her, as he called her name again.

Looking down at her breasts, she gasped, before running into the shower to wash off the evidence. Her body was still racked with emotions. She was only sure of only one thing -- that she would never forget her proposal day.

The hungry eyes had made sure of that.

The End

Your comments and suggestions are always welcomed.

And Please Vote.

12