The Hunky Haitian Psychiatrist

Story Info
Naughty Persian student Farzana seduces Dr. Mathieu.
1.9k words
3.06
6.9k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

"Doc, I keep having naughty dreams in which I get tied up and spanked," Farzana Zadegan said with a sigh, as she sat inside Dr. Constantin Mathieu's office. Located in the south end of metropolitan Montreal, Quebec, the good Doctor's psychiatric practice was sandwiched between a spa, a seedy bookstore, a Caribbean restaurant and a Western Union money mart. Not exactly an ideal location for a shrink's office, then again what place is?

"Miss Zadegan, you're twenty one, a young woman in college, it's definitely a time to explore, a time to find oneself, there's nothing wrong with your fantasies," Dr. Mathieu remarked, stroking his goateed chin. Six feet two inches tall, dark-skinned and ruggedly handsome like only a strong Haitian man could be, the good Doctor looked mighty fine in a dark gray suit, blue silk shirt, black tie and dark gray silk pants. Although in his early forties, he could still pass for thirty two, thanks to a good exercise regimen and strong genetics....

"Oh, Doc, it doesn't stop there, sometimes, in those naughty dreams, a strong and dark gentleman takes me in hand and shows me the error of my ways," Farzana said, licking her lips suggestively, and the Doc repressed a shudder. This young Persian Muslim woman had a way of getting at him that other patients simply couldn't. Damn Farzana and her fetching ways...

"Go on," Dr. Mathieu replied, crossing his legs to conceal his growing boner, and Farzana leaned forward, her boobs threatening to spill out of her black tank top. When the young woman uncrossed her legs, the black leather miniskirt she had on did little to hide everything it was meant to conceal. Like the fact that on this blistering summer's day, Farzana wasn't wearing any panties...

"Are you alright, Doc?" Farzana asked in that sultry voice of hers, and Dr. Mathieu bit his lip, then nodded, urging her to continue. From the moment Farzana Zadegan walked into his practice six months ago, Dr. Constantin Mathieu knew that she was trouble. The young woman came at the personal recommendation of his good friend Ali Nahas, a Lebanese shipping magnate whom Constantin knew during their halcyon days at McGill University.

"I'm fine, Farzana, thanks for your concern, please, continue," Dr. Mathieu said, and he briefly glanced at the wall clock. Another twenty five minutes to go with their session. Damn it. Normally, his sessions with Farzana were among his most challenging but the young temptress was seriously on fire today. Hot damn. What could he do to make things go faster? As he pondered this, a smiling Farzana rose from her chair, and the good Doctor's heart skipped a beat...

"Doc, I know you have the hots for me and it's okay, I know your wife Deirdre left you last month," Farzana said, as she stood, two meters from Dr. Mathieu, hands on her hips. Dr. Mathieu blinked in surprise, stunned by the young woman's words. Clearly Farzana knew a lot more about him than he previously thought, and she could only have learned these things by...doing what exactly?

"How do you know all this?" Dr. Mathieu asked, shocked, and Farzana flashed him that fearless smile of hers. Everything he knew about her told him that she was a spoiled, rich brat. Dr. Mathieu dutifully researched all of his patients before taking them on as clients, and Farzana Zadegan, the Temptress From Hell, came from a fairly interesting background...

Farzana's parents, Golzar and Fatemah Zadegan moved to the City of Montreal, Quebec, from the City of Hamadan, Iran, in 1980. During the 1979 Iranian Revolution, the Zadegan family supported the Shah, and that turned out to be a mistake. As a result, they had to leave Iran forever. Sad story, but not truly out of the ordinary as far as Dr. Mathieu was concerned. Lots of immigrants fled to Canada to escape political reprisal...

The Zadegan couple settled in the City of Montreal, Quebec. Farzana was born to them more than a decade later, and was more Canadian than Iranian, according to her family. The Zadegans made a fortune by opening Persian restaurants and spas in Montreal, Vancouver, Ottawa and Toronto. Sure, Farzana's family had money, which was the only reason she got accepted at Concordia University with her dismal grades, but still, how could the annoying brat find out about Dr. Mathieu's wife?

"I did some digging into your life, Doc, just like you did some digging into mine, you really like white chicks, eh? You married one, and had a son with her, and now she's run off with a contractor you hired to do some work around the house, that must hurt something fierce," Farzana said, shaking her head, and Dr. Mathieu felt his ire rising. Who in hell did this brazen hussy think she is?

"Farzana, I will not in any way allow you to undermine my therapy or my personal integrity, now, I think this session's gone on long enough," Dr. Mathieu said, his already deep voice rising an octave or two. The burly Haitian psychiatrist was mad as hell, and Farzana smiled wickedly, loving the effect that she had on him. And now, for the coup de grace, so to speak...

"Doctor Mathieu, you misunderstand me, sir, I'm not here to torment you, I know how lost and lonely you feel right now, you helped me get over my ex-boyfriend Mohammed when I wanted to kill myself, I just want to help you get over Deirdre," Farzana said, her expression softening as she stood inches from the good Doctor. Dr. Mathieu rose, and faced his patient/tormentor, and sighed deeply. That's when Farzana knew she had him...

"What would you know about comforting anyone?" Dr. Mathieu said challengingly, and Farzana smiled, and then grabbed him and kissed him. Much to the young Persian woman's surprise, the good Doctor did very little to resist her. Indeed, Dr. Mathieu kissed her back, and his hands roamed all over her body. When they came up for air, Farzana looked into Doc's eyes, and saw a glimmer of lust in there...

"Let me comfort you," Farzana said excitedly, and Dr. Mathieu cocked an eyebrow and nodded, a challenge in his expression. Pushing him into his chair, Farzana straddled the good Doctor, and grabbed his face. Dr. Mathieu's hands went to Farzana's hips, and then he finally did something he'd been wanting to do for the past six months. He grabbed her thick Persian booty and gave it a good squeeze...

"Sounds good," Dr. Mathieu replied to a delighted Farzana, and just like that, they got busy, right in his office. Farzana unzipped Dr. Mathieu's pants, freeing his long and thick, dark and glistening, uncircumcised dick. Licking her full lips in anticipation, Farzana fell to her knees and took him into her mouth. The good Doctor sighed happily as his favorite patient stopped jawing and put those sweet lips of hers to good use...by sucking his damn dick.

"Hmmm, I love the taste of your dick," Farzana paused to say, in her trademark sassy tone, and Dr. Mathieu smiled as she winked at him. The Persian cutie wrapped those succulent lips of hers around his dick and gently caressed his balls while working him over. Soon the good Doctor found himself harder than a brick wall. When he came, a grinning Farzana sucked every last drop of cum out of his dick, and then some...

"I can't wait to taste you, you talkative little slut," Dr. Mathieu said, as he laid Farzana on this oak desk, and yanked down her black leather miniskirt. The young woman giggled, and took off her top, freeing her large breasts. Dr. Mathieu feasted his eyes on Farzana's curvy, sexy body. This gal was smoking hot, and from the way she coyly smiled as she spread her thick thighs, Farzana was on the wanton side, which suited him just fine...

"Careful, Doc, Persian kitty is addictive," Farzana said with a seductive wink, even as she sat up on her haunches, watching Dr. Mathieu's every move. The good Doctor kissed Farzana's breasts, and then he flicked his tongue over her pierced belly button, then brought his face between her legs. Sniffing, he inhaled the scent of her womanhood, and then went to work on her...

"Hmm," Farzana whispered, her eyes half-closed, as she lay on the desk, moaning softly as Dr. Mathieu ate her pussy. The good Doctor was quite good at it too, sliding his fingers deep into her pussy while teasing her clit with his tongue. Farzana squirmed on the desk, loving what he was doing to her. Dr. Mathieu ate her pussy with gusto, like a man who hadn't eaten pussy in a while.

As Dr. Mathieu gave her pussy a tongue bath, Farzana smiled to herself. As the daughter of wealthy Iranian-Canadian Muslim parents, she had access to a lot of contacts. One of those included a private investigator whom she hired to dig up dirt on the good Doctor. Thanks to the investigator, Farzana found out that Dr. Mathieu's wife, Deirdre MacLeod, a tall, blonde-haired and blue-eyed Irish-Canadian former model, and the mother of his son Vladimir cheated on him with a Jamaican contractor named Dwight, thus ending their marriage...

After that, getting Dr. Mathieu into bed, or, rather, onto the desk, as it were, proved to be easy as pie for the beautiful, conniving Farzana. She'd been naughty and manipulative her whole life. Before moving into the dorms at Concordia University, Farzana led a double life. Sometimes she would leave her parents mansion wearing a long traditional dress and Hijab, only to change at her girlfriends place to go to the clubs. And her parents never suspected a thing. Fooling and manipulating people came very easily to Farzana...

"Go for it, Doc, beat that pussy up," Farzana squealed as Dr. Mathieu bent her over the desk, and smacked her thick ass. Like a lot of black men she knew, the good Doctor had a thing for Middle-Eastern women. The ultimate forbidden fruit, given the religious, racial and cultural divides. Farzana, who had a thing for dark-skinned men, went after the brothers with a vengeance. And Dr. Mathieu was just her latest conquest...

"Hell yeah," Dr. Mathieu said, gripping her hips tightly as he rammed his dick into her pussy. Farzana moaned softly, loving the way the good Doctor went to town on her. Slapping her thick ass, pulling her hair and barking cuss words at her while slamming his dick into her cunt, Dr. Mathieu stopped holding back and fucked her silly, just the way she liked it. The big man took Farzana and made her his, and her squeals of delight filled his office...

"That was the best session ever, Doc, I'll see you next week, eh?" Farzana said, a little while later, as she finished readjusted her clothes. The young Persian-Canadian woman still felt a bit sore down below after the passionate sexing she just got from Dr. Mathieu, but she definitely did not mind. Indeed, Farzana was all smiles. The good Doctor looked at her, a bewildered expression on his handsome face. For a moment, Farzana thought he regretted what they did...

"Fine, Miss Zadegan, I'll see you next week, and wear high heels next time, you look sexier in heels than in sneakers," Dr. Mathieu said, stroking his goateed chin thoughtfully. Farzana blinked in surprise, then smiled as a sinister grin spread across Dr. Mathieu's handsome face. The tall, burly and sexy Haitian-Canadian psychiatrist was indeed full of surprises. She sensed they were going to have lots of fun together in the near future. Grinning, Farzana nodded and promised to heed the good Doctor's advice, then she promptly left his office.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers