The Hunt

Story Info
Jessica and John watch an erotic Hunt.
8.9k words
4.67
99.8k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,110 Followers

This is a story of erotic fiction intended for an adult audience. It is set in the Victorian era of England. It starts slowly, setting the scene but does become deliciously decadent...

*

Jessica looked out the coach's window to the imposing mansion at the base of the long lane. She recalled with a smile her many teenage visits to Lord Redden's home. The manor house was eclipsed from her view as the coach turned down the lane. The tall hedges on either side cast long shadows in the autumn day's late afternoon sun. She remembered the beautiful gardens that lay beyond the hedges to her right and unspoiled forests beyond the hedges on her left. She had never seen the forest in autumn, as all of her previous visits were summer affairs. Her last visit here had been the summer just after her 17th birthday.

She turned and smiled to John, her husband of 18 months. She could not believe her good fortune in gaining such a handsome and cultured gentleman for herself. Tall at two inches over six feet; his blond hair, arresting blue-grey eyes and powerful physique made him look much older than he was. At 22 he was only three years her senior and heir to the ancestral lands of the Brenner family.

Jessica was the eldest of five surviving children, all girls. Her mother had died in the futile childbirth of a stillborn son when Jessica was 14. Her father was a self-made millionaire industrialist. He had literally climbed from rags to riches in only ten short years. Jessica had known privation and hard times as her father's climb had started in her ninth year.

He had been working as a millwright for a mining firm when the mine had closed. Fortunately he had some money set aside. Looking about for something to do, he had invested some of his hard earned money in a wool and dyeing plant lower down in the valley. A well-read man at a time when most were illiterate, he had recognized early the poor quality of the wool from the upper valley and set about to teach some of the herders the knowledge of better animal husbandry gleamed from the local libraries. He had immediate success and the wool from these herds was far superior to all of the wool in that section of the valley the following year.

Soon, more of the herders were coming to him for advice, which he freely gave away, asking only that they brought him their wool first at sheering time. Two years later he had all of the best wool from the area, increasing the wool plant's and the local herder's profits by more than half over their best years.

Her father had a certain knack for management and found companies that were doing poorly that he could buy into or buy outright using the extra money he had earned from the wool, and then would turn them around. Soon most of the industry in the area belonged to, was controlled or was partnered by her father. Within five years he had made his first million, his meteoric rise disrupted only briefly by the death of his wife. Two years later was making almost a million pounds in profits per year! Unheard of riches for all but the loftiest of the gentry!

Without an heir her father had sought to make marriages of conveniences for his family. Jessica had been to a visit at Lord Redden's mansion in her sixteenth year when she had the good fortune to encounter her future husband, John Brenner. The youngest of four boys his father dotted on him. As he was, at the time, not in line to be the heir when he had asked if he could marry Jessica, his father had sought out Jessica's father for a marriage contract of convenience for both families.

For the truth was that the Brenner fortune was slipping through the family's hands. With four boys and three girls to prepare for their place in the world, the fortune would not survive intact being split amongst them, which meant that only one the girls could offer the best dowry and at least two of the boys would have to fend for themselves in the world of commerce! Jessica's dowry was meant to help the youngest son do just that.

Here, Jessica's father's management skills came to the fore. He taught Lord Brenner's serfs some animal husbandry skills, brought in a new estate manager and turned the profits around within a year. With the inclusion of Jessica's dowry, the Brenner fortune was now building and could have provided for all of the seven children.

Darkness clouded her mind as Jessica thought of the three older brothers who had died in such tragic circumstances. Brian, the second son whom she had never met, had gone off to war and never returned; killed on the battlefield only a few weeks before Jessica's betrothal had been announced.

Charles, the eldest son, had also gone to war but had returned. Unfortunately he had contracted Syphilis and unknowingly passed it along to many of the local women before, two years after his return, its source had been traced back to him. He had died with no legal heir seven years after his return from war and six months after Jessica's wedding.

David had also died tragically less than a year after her wedding. Jessica had been there to witness the event. Jessica loved the hunt, whether it was fox hunting or Pheasant shooting, she never missed an opportunity to join in. She had been there just to the left of David on a Pheasant shoot when a bird he had winged fell beyond the fence on his right. He had gone after it himself, hopping the fence and dropping the freshly loaded shotgun, which had fired into his groin. David had died in the most horrific pain less than three days later, the last day spent in total delirium. He left a widowed bride in the late stages of pregnancy who had given the Brenner family yet another girl.

This meant that John was now the heir to the Brenner title and fortune.

Lord Brenner looked to John to produce the next heir, but so far Jessica had not fallen gravid, despite their considerable attempts at doing so! Her friends who had married before and even after her had all fallen gravid and some were now well along on producing a second child in their marriages!

Jessica flushed at the thought of her wedding night...John had not been allowed to partake of the local village maidens due to his elder brother's indiscretions...so he had come to their marriage bed a virgin as had Jessica. She remembered their fumbling first attempts at sex, their mutual discovery of what delighted and what didn't, their growth in sexual exploration and mutual passion and the shared revelations of what heightened these passions. John almost always brought her to orgasm and she ensured he had the greatest pleasures she could provide for him! They had enjoyed immensely learning about sex...and still enjoyed learning new things!

Jessica's thoughts were abruptly terminated as the coach came to a halt in front of the mansion.

Lord Redden had watched as the coach had approached the manor house. He was a handsome looking man in his late thirties. His looks, title and fortune had always attracted the ladies to him. There had always been rumours around him referring to his philandering ways but no one had ever pressed charges against him. The reason was simple...he never played with any but willing married couples and had absolutely never partaken of a single woman...with the exception of his wife!

He remembered Jessica as a girl growing up during summer visits to his home. She had developed from a scrawny girl into the young lady he remembered from the summer before her wedding.

He smiled in delight at Jessica as she alighted from the Coach. He wasn't aware of the reason for it but the flush of her skin accentuated and highlighted her beauty. His heart skipped a beat as he looked on her. She was exquisite! Tall for a woman at 5' 7", she had filled out into a most beautiful woman in the most elegant of ways. She had fine breasts and flaring hips that were more pronounced because of the current mode of dress, which accentuated the waist. Her long blonde hair was tied up under her hat exposing a face exquisitely sculptured in the classical vein, the flush of her skin enhancing her deep green eyes. He so much hoped that the Brenner's would partake in his version of The Hunt!

"Jessica how delighted to see you once again!" he fawned over her, gently kissing the back of her hand. "Good evening to you John, it is good to see you again as well" he said with a nod to John and a firm handshake.

"Welcome," he cried turning to point the way. "Welcome to my home!"

The trio rushed forward and tumbled through the door into the relatively cool interior. Jessica hadn't realized how warm it was outside, even with the sun on its downward journey. She was grateful for the reprise from the sweltering early evening, and even more so for the chance to use the privy! Travelling in a coach was so brutal to the kidneys!

They spoke together for half an hour getting reacquainted with Lord Redden. "Please call me Michael!" he had told her, "As you are no longer a child!" She had blushed at the thought; she had known him only as a teenage girl for what seemed the longest time! She knew that it would take time for her to get used to her new station in life!

Lord Redden...Michael she reminded herself...had told them that those guests who had already arrived were currently in their rooms preparing for supper, which would be in one hour. The Brenner's took their leave and followed a servant to their quarters.

For the first time, Jessica found herself in the West wing of the house; she had previously only been in the East wing along with her mother, and after her mother's death her governess, and any other families.

They were placed in the Red suite, which consisted of a sitting room, an indoor privy, a dressing room for each of them and two bedrooms, which contained a large bed each. The rooms were all done in red, hence the name. When they inquired as to why two bedrooms in the suite they were told that sometimes when Lord redden had many guests they would share a suite, though this was usually single men or women who did so.

As the maid left their bedroom Jessica looked at the painting, which hung above the comfortable bed. It showed in graphic detail a naked man and woman abed kissing and touching each other. She looked to her husband and smiled. He laughed and chided her that there was only enough time to get ready for supper! Jessica blushed furiously turning bright red in her embarrassment! She swatted her husband's arm and then turned into her dressing room where, with the aid of her dressing maid, she prepared for the supper.

The party was given a Hunt theme so all guests were asked to dress as they would for a hunt. Jessica was dressed in short riding boots, a dark green riding dress, dark blue vest over white blouse, dark blue riding coat, top hat and riding gloves while her husband was dressed in beige riding pants, tall black riding boots, red riding coat over red vest and white shirt, top hat and gloves.

Supper was held in the West wings dining room, which was larger than that of the East wing and almost as large as the Centre wing's ballroom. Jessica noted with shock the many paintings of explicitly painted nudes around the room. She had seen their counterparts for years...such as the God Bacchus presiding over his Bacchanalia. However, where that painting had showed Bacchus lording over a drunken party with a few discretely painted nudes, this painting showed Bacchus presiding over an explicitly painted orgy!

All the other paintings in the room were of the same variation, masterpieces all, probably done by the original masters of the artworks she had scene in other parts of the mansion. But whereas those paintings may have shown naked women and men, their poses had left much to the imagination or may only have hinted at sexual play or innuendo, the paintings in this room, by contrast, left nothing to the imagination. They were painted in the most lurid and shocking detail of sexual play and revelry! The looks of ecstasy on the women's faces and lust on those of the men were clear to see. As was the look of satisfaction on those who had obviously sated their desires! Wherever Jessica looked around the room, one of these luridly illustrated sexual scenes was sure to stare her right in the face!

No one else seemed to mind the paintings or simply ignored them...so Jessica did not make a fuss, and truth be known, she was feeling a little randy looking at them. She kept looking at John and touching him gently, trying to will him to take her away to their rooms but she knew they would be at meal for some time yet!

The meal of course was sumptuous. There were 15 couples including Lord Redden and his wife. Carole Redden was only a few years younger than her husband and unfortunately barren...however, her husband loved her dearly and had refused to divorce her, for barrenness was one of the few reasons divorce was permitted by the church.

During the course of the supper five Gold Sovereigns were discovered by various people in amongst the various courses of the meal. When Sherry was brought out, Lord Redden collected these five people and their spouses and departed with them to an adjacent room. A short time later two of the couples returned. One couple sat down and continued their conversations with their friends, while the other couple collected their things and departed. Jessica was not to see them again.

Some time later their host returned and lifted his cup in a toast. "To the Hunt!" he cried out and with a throaty cheer all stood and toasted with him. The many partiers regaled each other with hunting stories for perhaps a quarter of an hour when Lord Redden stood again.

"Friends," he called, bringing conversation to a halt. "Tonight I bring you a special hunt! Tonight we will go into the forest during the Rut! We shall seek to find the Stag of the Forest and watch as he gathers his Doe's!" He pointed out the painting of 'The Hunt'. It showed the Stag of the Forest covering one of his harem, while a hunter with bow and arrow looked on from concealment, his pants around his knees and his rampant manhood buried in a wenches barred cleft as both secretly watched the Stag rutting!

Cheers greeted his words and Jessica cheered as loud as any. They left the West wing and moved into the forest. Each of the men held a lantern aloft and his woman on his other arm. The new moon had risen and where it peeked through the trees it made the journey much easier. They followed the Reddens up and around the hills of the virgin forest for perhaps an hour until they came to a point in the path above a clearing that formed a natural amphitheatre.

Strangely the clearing was well lit with torches and lanterns. Lord Redden moved down unto a rocky outcrop that placed him below and in front of the assembled witnesses yet still above the clearing itself.

"Please douse your lanterns and remain quiet." He quietly ordered and then turned to look into the clearing. For several long minutes nothing was said. No one moved, nor coughed, nor spoke. Suddenly Jessica heard the braying of hounds. The sounds were distorted as if by distance, so that they almost did not sound like hounds at all.

A few minutes later there was movement in the bushes at the edge of the clearing. Something was making a cautious approach to the clearing. Jessica wondered if it was the Stag that they were here to see. And then she saw light reflected off a red-brown hide.

Jessica was so expecting to see a stag that what she saw did not register immediately. Then she gasped and grabbed tightly to her husband's arm. For there below her was the most magnificent specimen of a man she had ever seen!

He was tall, lean, well muscled and very well formed! With the exception of his boots and a silly hat that held a small pair of antlers to his head; he was naked as the day he was born. This surprised Jessica for; despite the paintings she had seen earlier, it was the custom at this time not to completely disrobe even during washing or sex!

The man's face was painted so that it appeared to be the face of a deer. Even if she had known the man, she doubted that she would have recognized him thus masked! His body was skilfully painted a red-brown colour with two exceptions. His chest and stomach were painted white except for a Y-shaped unpainted patch of skin that descended from his nipples to his navel and then down to his groin. Jessica could not help but to look at his manhood. It surprised her when she realized that his was limp, but even so was quite large! She wondered what it would be like when he became aroused...and then what it would feel like in such condition! She suddenly found herself blushing furiously and holding on even tighter to John! As the "Stag" turned to look about the clearing, it became obvious that this clear patch of skin extended through his legs and on either side of the cleft of his magnificently muscled buttocks!

He moved silently about the clearing, obviously checking things but never once looking up. In the centre of the clearing was a fire behind which three brown riding cloaks hung. He gently ran his hand over the cloaks. He stoked the fire and a moment later he disappeared back into the bushes. Lord Redden turned back to the assembled crowd.

"Earlier this evening, five people found a Sovereign amongst their food. These had been distributed randomly such that even I was unaware as to who would find them. I invited these five couples to participate in this evenings hunt. Two of the couples declined. One of the couples who have declined has just discovered that they have fallen with child and did not wish to risk things on this evening's activities. I congratulate this couple," he said with a small bow in their direction. "The other couple declined outright and has left."

Lord Redden looked around at his guests for a moment before continuing. "I will state now that I will not force anyone into anything they do not wish to partake in. We are all adults here of what I believe to be like minds. Many of us are childless. Most of us are adventurous. So I offer you a new adventure in which you may participate, should you be chosen, and should you be so inclined.

"The three couples who have chosen to participate have been separated. The women have been decorated as "Does" in like manner to the stag we have just seen!" At this many of the guests tittered and murmured. After a moment, Lord Redden held his hand up for silence.

"Two of the couples have participated in adventures here before, one has not. This doe will be decorated in white!

"The "Does" were released into this forest approximately half an hour after we left the manor house. Their goal is to find this clearing and one of those cloaks below. If they do so, nothing will happen to them.

"The light in this clearing will help them to find it, but because of the forest they must get within a few hundred yards to see it. They have no light, but the new moon should help them move through the forest.

"They have three obstacles to overcome: First, finding the clearing. They must get close to it to see it.

"Second, they must get by the "Stag of the Forest" if he finds and captures them before they retrieve a cloak, he may rut with them as he pleases!" Again there was murmuring from the assembled host...once more Lord Redden held out a hand for silence...

"The last obstacle is the "Hounds". The men of these couples have been decorated in like manner to our stag and does, however, their costume is the hound. Each of the hounds has a masked "Handler", a man who is unpainted but otherwise dressed similarly to the other participants!" Again there were murmurs from the crowd. This time Lord Redden did not need to extend a hand for silence...for the group was now curious as to what this could mean and he only had a brief wait for silence...

"Each of the couples has a matching numbered collar. If a hound captures a doe with a matching number, he will have rescued his spouse and only he will possess her. However, if a doe is captured and it is not a matching number...then that doe will be possessed by all of the hounds and their handlers!!"

bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,110 Followers