The Hunt

Story Info
A hunt with my Master.
2k words
4.21
9.7k
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The message you sent I have to read it several times for it to sink in. You will take time off for a long weekend at the cabin. You will meet me at the house at 8am on Friday. You will wear a nice shirt and skirt, or short dress and both with a garter belt, thigh high stockings, heels, plug, and nothing else. Is this understood? Yes Sir, I reply almost dropping the phone trying to type with shaking hands.

I hurry to pack only what I needed, some toys, and a nice dress. I doubted I would be anywhere but the cabin for the duration, but anticipation of a possible desire for public play or just a pretty slave to ruin, and the dress goes in the bag.

Friday morning finally comes and as I start to get ready the excitement grows making getting dressed somewhat of a challenge. That and that damn clock going unusually fast today. No way in hell am I going to start this off by being late. I take a few deep breaths and finish getting ready, and head out the door.

As I pull up I see your truck backed in with a small covered trailer attached to the back. I get out my car and head towards the house only to hear ratchet straps coming from the trailer. My feet try to stop me from going further and peeking inside the trailer and good thing they do since I should let you know I was there before looking. Good Morning Master I say waiting for you to come out, or tell me to come to you. I hear your footsteps coming from the trailer and as you walk towards me the devilish smile makes me shiver, as I know it can only mean all sorts of delicious evil has been planned. Let me see your bag you say and I hand the smallest up north bag I've ever packed in my life over for inspection. The size of the bag and contents make you smile.

You turn around and start walking back to the trailer. I know that I am to follow you. As I get to the back I can finally see that the ratchet straps were for. A metal dog cage is secured to the floor. Before I get more than a glimpse I feel your hand go around my throat as you pull me into you and tell me to get in the trailer on my knees. Rushing to obey I get in and kneel with hands behind my back waiting for the next command. You grab the cuffs, and collar, toss them at me telling me to put those on and get in my cage. Only as I get in I see why that evil twinkle in your eye is there. At the end of the cage is a pole with a dildo attached. You lean in the trailer to lock the cage, fill a small dog bowl with water and lean back out. Standing just outside the trailer you instruct me to either fuck or suck that dildo the entire ride up to the cabin and will start as soon as the truck starts and will know if I dont. Yes Master I reply as you shut and lock the door. The truck starts and I start fucking the dildo

I pray for clear roads. Silly since this is probably the easiest I'd have it all weekend. In the truck you have a small monitor with a clear view of the inside of the trailer and while it's there for safety, it's primary purpose is to make sure I followed your directions. So far you are pleased, but what you have planned is even better than the ride to get there.

Traffic is minimal and it's seems the drive was almost too short. Watching me suffer in the trailer was definitely a nice way to drive. You know I will be a bit tired after the trip, but daylight is burning and the fun really has only begun.

I hear the truck stop, door open, and your footsteps approach the trailer door. Keys clang against the lock as you open the trailer door. That devilish grin is now almost a bit scary as you unlock the cage and tell me to crawl out. Not daring to stand I kneel on the grass. The coolness of it is a relief to my knees and a sigh escapes my lips. You tell me to stand and face the trailer with hands and legs spread out. You tell me to remove my shoes as you quickly remove the dress and replace with a simple yet effective body harness that bound my hands behind my back, a wireless remote control egg up my pussy, and of course the gag, always the gag.

I finally get a chance to see where we are and I'm surprised to only see a field and trees, but not a cabin. Then I hear you tell me you will be back soon to get me and to not go outside of the small wire fence of the property lines. I may stretch and walk but I am not to be in this spot or anywhere near it when you get back. I nod and try my best to say Yes Master through the gag as you walk back to the truck and drive away. Fear sets in as I wonder how long it will be till I see you again, or if this was how I would be found by someone. Bound, gagged, and except for the garter and thigh high stockings, you have left me there naked. I start to walk around and follow the instructions you gave me and hear small bells behind me as I walk. It was an absolutely gorgeous day and the breeze did have a soothing effect. I spot a large tree and it's shade would be a nice place to stay for a bit. Besides the drier grass was tearing up the stockings even more than the ride up here had at the knees. It feels like at least an hour maybe more and worry has really set in.

Then I feel the egg start to vibrate. It makes me jump, but gives me relief at the same time.

The ride had been smooth, and having your own private show even better, but looking back in the rear view mirror at a half naked, bound, and gagged Sub standing in the middle of your hunting grounds was an amazing rush. You get to the cabin, bring the bags and cage in, and grab a beer. You walk over to your favorite beat up Lazy-Boy chair, sit down, and take your shoes off. Taking time to just listen and smell the air while drinking a beer up here was its own majic, but you wanted to get back to that field and go play. It's time to get ready for some real fun. You get on enough camo gear to be able to sneak around in the brush of the property without being too obvious. Grabbing a bag with some more rope, flogger, and other various essentials you walk to the spare room to pick up the paintball gun, turkey call, and your lucky hat. Having everything but the cooler restocked with ice and you were ready to go. Locking up and walking back to the truck you can feel the biggest grin on your face and almost a spring in your step as you get in and drive back to the field.

There were two ways to get to the field and you took the back way in. About 30 feet before the field was a clearing and a tree you had imagined someone tied to for years. This is where you will hide the truck and maybe have some fun later on that old tree. Walking slowly up to the tree line of the field you stop and listen for bells. Not hearing any you pull out the egg remote and turn it on. Way in the distance you hear the bells and know the egg has given away your presence. Time to turn it back off till needed again. You creep around the edges walking towards the sound of those beautiful little bells. It really doesn't take too long before you spot me and you knew it wouldn't. You know this property well and there are a ton of hidden spots that are perfect for this.

Reaching back in your pocket for the remote you turn it on just to watch me jump. You watch as I look around nervously and sit down to call me in. Pulling the turkey call out you make a few calls just to see the reaction. Even from across the field you see my head tilt in that sort of questioning way dogs get when you ask them if they want to go outside. You make a few more calls and you see me start walking forward then backing up. "Come on you know you want to" you say out loud. You make one more call and flip the egg on and off almost pulsing it before leaving it on and putting it back in your pocket. You see me start to walk slowly towards you, still looking around with those wide eyes. Pulling out the paintball gun you know even at this distance it's going to leave a mark for a long time, but you don't want to break the skin out here, and not like that at least.

That skin needed a lot more marks on it, and there were only a few good places to hit that wouldn't make tying me up difficult later. You see me still scanning the area where you are and can tell I can't see you at all just yet. This will help you say to yourself as you pull the trigger. You hear that lovely gagged wail and see me drop to my knees. Putting the gun and call away you walk out of the clearing towards me. As you approach you see the blue paintball has splattered all over my hip just over the welt that would get bigger, the ripped and torn stockings, the drool from the gag, and the tears welling up in my eyes. Such a lovely sight as you take a picture for later.

"Up" I hear you say and my legs almost don't want to listen. You reach down and feel the hot wetness radiating from my pussy and the moan released makes you want to keep playing, but It's already been a long day and it couldn't be any later than 2. Besides you're hungry and there's plenty of time for fun later.

You lead me back to the truck and lay out a blanket, and one chair for some lunch under the tree. You untie my hands from behind my back and take the gag out and turn off the egg. Letting me stretch for just a second you pull out the cooler and tell me to prepare lunch. I hurry to make and serve yours first as always and wait for you to tell me it's ok to make mine. You let me, but on my knees from my dish and only from my dish. Both full and feeling the effects of the sun and fresh air you decide the tree can wait for just a little longer. You have all weekend and the day is still early. Plenty of time for some rest and of course a lot more play. You have me stand and get in the back seat of the truck for the short drive back to the cabin. I've earned that back seat ride back for now. I'm still exposed back there, but no one will see up here anyways and if they do oh well. You've been a good girl you say. I reply with a breathless "thank you Master" and you know I have to be exhausted by now but will continue to strive to please you the entire weekend.