The Hunt

Story Info
The hunt is power. The hunt is hunger.
1.5k words
4.6
12.9k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

==========

This was written in answer to a request by my girlfriend, who loved it so much she suggested I post it. So here I am. My first Literotica submission. I hope others will enjoy it too.

Trigger warning: there are 'reluctance' scenes.

==========

I love my human life but I always look forward to shed my human skin. Nothing beats the thrill of the hunt. The hunt is power, the hunt is hunger. Sometimes it's food for the pack. Sometimes... It's something else. More personal. More... Primal.

Quelling my impatience, nose to the ground, I seek a trace of your passage. 'Ooh this prey is smart', I think, proud of your ingenuity. Earlier, I nearly had you. You were in my sight, climbing a hill, and I could easily have overtaken you. Too easily. So I let you see me, let you hear my howl of challenge... Then let you go. The hunt is power, the hunt is hunger, but a hunt over too soon is no fun. Anticipation surges through me as I remember your scent then, the spike of sweet, sweet fear. And underneath it, something I was not expecting to smell; just a bare hint of excitement. You are prey. You smell like prey. And yet... You also smell like mate. The mix is intoxicating, overwhelming.

Shaking myself mentally, I focus on my search again. After giving you some lead, I found your scent again readily enough. But you're smart. Oh yes, and clever. Worthy of me. You didn't just cross the river, oh no. You obviously walked in it for a while, despite what must have for you felt like chilly water. I have been sniffing all over the other bank for the last few minutes, growing more and more impatient, when I finally caught it. A faint whiff of your scent, making my blood surge. I howl in triumph, not caring that you hear, wanting you to know I was coming, wanting you to know I was still stalking you.

I quickly gain ground on you, your scent clearer and headier, filling my nose. Your stride increases, panic giving you a burst of energy. You fly through the forest, avoiding branches and rocks that would have tripped many other humans. Through the red haze of lust clouding my brain I feel admiration for your persistence and agility. Through your fear and exhaustion I can still smell that undercurrent of excitement, stronger than before. This is what makes me slow down, despite the straining need to pounce on you now, to clamp my jaw on your shoulder, to shove my aching sex deep inside you...

The hunt is power, the hunt is hunger. But for one such as me, a wolf with human intelligence, a truly satisfying ending to the hunt represent more than just physically overpowering my prey. We both know I'll catch you. I'll catch you because I'm stronger and faster, because I'm wolf. But I'll also catch you because part of you wants to be caught. You'll submit to me, oh yes. You won't have a choice. But I also want to make you submit to that side of you that smell like mate.

I'm so close now, you can hear me panting behind you, heart the steady beat of my paws beating the ground. I wish you had a wolf nose, so you could smell my alpha musk, strong and overpowering. As if on cue, you stumble and I fancy that you can really smell me, and that the scent drove your own lust, robbing strength from your legs. One heartbeat more and I'm on you, driving you to the ground. For a second I marvel at the softness of your body, at the enticing smell of your skin. Then I yelp in surprise as you hit me, trying to shove me off. I let you fight me for a while, the resistance fueling my own excitement and, not completely to my surprise, yours too. But I'm an alpha; there is just so much defiance I can accept.

Using my weight, I pin you to the ground. My burning eyes bore into yours and I growl deeply, a growl you can surely feel in every part of you. You freeze, eyes wide. I lift myself off you, giving you another warning growl as you twitch. I see you look at me and your eyes widen even more as you see my straining cock, out of its sheath. But I think it's when I grab your blouse in my jaws and rip it off you that you truly realize my intent. Some part of you already knew, of course. The part you are fighting harder than you fought me. The part that wants me buried in you. If you are surprised at how smart I am, you don't show it. I impatiently strip you, mindful of how fragile you truly are. You tremble but under my stern gaze and never quite ending growl, you don't resist. I relish that moment, knowing you are mine, knowing you can't stop me, knowing a good part of you doesn't want to. The hunt is power, the hunt is hunger. And how do I hunger, to taste your reaction as I drive myself in you...

But the man knows a few tricks the wolf don't and I manage to contain, for now, my mounting lust. Pulling myself off of you completely, giving you a particularly powerful growl that made goosebumps appear on your flesh, I move down your body and roughly force my head and shoulders between your legs. My long tongue snakes out and swipes across your puffy lips, from bottom to top. You jerk under me, letting out a yelp of surprise. Resting my head on your mound, I look at you and growl again, a sound of absolute power and domination. A sound that I'm sure you felt down in your core. Hungrily, I lap at you again then part your lips and drive my tongue deep inside you. I hear you scream at me and I can hear the anger in your voice. I chuff, a canine laughter. Your surrender is not complete yet but it will be. My nose know I already won. The scent never lies. I lap deep, twirling my tongue inside you, and your taste changes as your body starts responding. I can tell you are fighting it but under my onslaught your walls grows slick and hot around my tongue.

I withdraw my tongue and, with a savage growl, flip you over with a powerful paw. Smart I may be, but I'm still wolf. The hunt is power, the hunt is hunger, and the need to unleash both on you burns in my blood, consuming every last thought, leaving only instinct. I cover you, pinning you roughly to the ground, and as you feel what is about to happen your panic spike again. You try to move, to resist, but you can't. You're mine. My growl is one of frustration as I thrust and miss, the length of my raging sex sliding against your opening. I feel you tremble under my strong body and your musk becomes more heated. On the second try, I plunge in you roughly but easily, your walls sucking greedily at my cock despite what your brain is saying. Pure instinct, pure lust, I ram into you, deeper and deeper. I move on top of you, changing the angle for a deeper penetration. You whimper as I lick the skin of your shoulder and neck, tasting your sweat. I growl in your ear as you wiggle under me, unable to resist the burning of your own body.

Unable to contain myself, I bite down on your shoulder, the locking love bite. I taste a few drops of your blood and mine ignites. My thrusts become more urgent, more desperate. I feel the churning pressure build inside me, my knot forming. Your cries of rage turns to cries of pleasure as you claw at me, at my head, at my back. You're so slick and hot, so tight around me. I thrust hard inside you one last time, stretching you with my knot. I feel you convulse under me, feel your walls pulse around me, milking me as you scream in pleasure. I throw my head back and howl in triumph as the almost painful pressure suddenly burst and I pour rope after rope of my thick seed deep in you, filling you...

I slump on you, still trembling. I lick your shoulder gently, tenderly. Then I move our still interlocked bodies so we are side to side and to my surprise you snuggle against me. We rest like that and I growl softly in an almost caressing manner. Once in a while, my sex pulses inside you and some fresh cum fills you. After a while, my knot reabsorbs and I withdraw from you with a sigh. I grunt in pain as I change back to human form. Already I miss the wolf but it does makes holding you close easier. Still you remain, half covered by my heavy and warm body and after a while I realize that you are sleeping. Your mate scent is strong now, and I know I'll see you again. And maybe, if we are lucky and you survive your first change, next month you will join me in the hunt.