The Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy was tight, moist, and velvety. The feeling was heavenly. After a few strokes I put her ankles on my shoulders and really got to work, fondling her little titties with hyper-sensitive nipples with my hands shoved under her top – which was still on.

It wasn't long before I was grunting while injecting spurt after spurt of man cream into her tight little pussy, and she was erupting in orgasm.

When I finally pulled my coated cock from her pleasure chamber I smiled at her, then quickly pulled the duct tape off of her mouth.

"Ouch," she exclaimed.

"It would have hurt more if I removed it slowly," I posited.

"So you finally fulfilled your desire to fuck me, huh?" she challenged with a diabolical grin.

"Yeah – the first of many. God damn, you're as fun to fuck as I thought that you'd be," I grinned.

"Like my tight little twat, huh?" she giggled, showing no false modesty.

We chatted some more until she finally asked "Where's Delilah?"

"Oh she's tied up in the woods," I smiled in response.

"The whole time you were ravaging me. She must be sore – bring her here," she more asked than ordered. "And take these cuffs off too, please," she shyly said.

"I'm not that stupid," I laughed.

"I see that," she laughed in response. "I had to try. By the way, you are going to fuck Delilah, aren't you?"

"Should I?" I honestly inquired.

"Hell yes – first of all you get points for it, and second of all she'll feel hurt if you capture her and don't fuck her. Plus, I think that she'd readily welcome it," Sassy said.

"You want me to fuck her here right next to you?" I asked, totally surprised by her comments.

"I've never seen two people fuck before," she laughed, "and I'd like to. Maybe she'll even have some pointers that will make me a better fuck."

"I can't imagine anyone better than you," I smiled as I kissed her on the lips. She really liked that comment. "Promise not to scream, or do I have to tape your mouth up again?"

"I promise – until tomorrow at noon, after that all bets are off," she replied.

Still naked, I went into the woods, uncuffed Delilah's feet and asked her "Promise not to scream if I take the tape off your mouth?"

She nodded her head "yes."

"This may hurt a little," I said as I yanked it off. She grimaced a little but made no sound. As I walked her back to the lean-to it was clear that she was trying to check out my junk.

When I got to the lean-to I cuffed her to the second vertical metal support just like I had cuffed Sassy to the first one. I lay between them and unbuttoned Delilah's blouse and pulled down her shorts and panties. She said nothing, but was wide-eyed. After I unclipped and removed her bra I whistled. "Wow – you've really got a Grade A body there, Delilah. Are those awesome titties natural?"

"Real as can be," she mumbled as I started playing with her nipples.

I got hard quickly. I decided, however, that despite Sassy's expressed desire to watch that Delilah and I would be more comfortable if she didn't, so I rigged one of the blankets up so that it acted like a curtain between the two women. Then I seriously went after Delilah's delicious mammoth mammaries. Actually delicious with a capital D; no, really all caps DELICIOUS!

By the time that I had sucked and massaged both mammaries for about ten minutes, she was hotter than a firecracker and had actually had one small orgasm from tit play alone. Without further ado I buried my cock in one stroke in her soaking wet and surprisingly small slit, causing me to groan in pleasure, and Delilah to squeal. The mutual fucking action was incredibly stimulating, and climaxed in satisfying mutual orgasms that fried my brain for a long time.

I was rudely interrupted from my post-coital bliss by Sassy's voice: "Are you quite done there, Stretch? My arms have fallen asleep in this uncomfortable position. Wipe your dick off and undo me!"

I loved Sassy's bellicose personality.

I removed the blanket acting as a curtain. Sassy stuck her tongue out at me. "Have fun, dipshit?" she chuckled.

"You bet that I did. I really like your friend Delilah," I replied. Of course Delilah could hear me because she was right there.

"OK goddesses," I continued with a smile, "I can't trust you two but we all need some sleep so I'm going to have to figure a way to cuff you to me that will allow us to sleep soundly, but yet you can't escape."

"Before you figure that out, Einstein, let us go pee," Sassy snickered.

I put ankle cuffs on them while noticing that their contrasting bodies both looked truly delightful, then let them go wherever they wanted to in order to pee. Naked and with leg shackles on, they weren't going to escape.

Using accoutrements from all three backpacks, I had a system figured out by the time that they got back from doing their business.

"How'd it come out, girls?" I chuckled.

"Your cum caused me to spray and I got my thighs wet, dipshit," Sassy fake snarled.

"Me too," Delilah giggled.

"Let's all take a dip in the creek, then," I responded, pointing off in the direction where I had seen a creek about 100 meters away when I was circling their campfire. I undid their leg shackles, cuffed Sassy's left hand to Delilah's right, and then took off – all of us still naked – in the direction I had pointed. I stopped along the way to relieve myself.

"No fair that you can relieve yourself so much easier than we can," Sassy chirped as I peed with my back to them.

"By the time I'm done with you you'll have gotten so much cock that you might grow one," I shot back, getting a "Promises, promises," from Sassy, and loud giggles from Delilah.

I uncuffed them so that we all could go wash off in the creek. I immersed myself but they thought that the water was too cold, and were just lifting handfuls up and splashing the water on them. That wasn't acceptable to me, so I grabbed them both and immersed them, careful not to wet the hair on their heads, however, getting me some yelps and punches which fortunately missed my genitals.

"You bastard," they both playfully yelled when they got out of the creek cold – but now clean.

"I'll keep you both warm, I promise," I replied.

They both were shivering a little when we got back, so I wrapped them in blankets and then set to work arranging my implements so that they couldn't escape during the night, but so that we could sleep relatively unencumbered. I lay between them, put the third blanket over all of us (I wasn't the least bit cold), and pulled them next to me. I was surprised that they both very willingly nuzzled their bodies to mine.

We had been snuggling about ten minutes when Delilah giggled "Is your cock going to be hard all night? I can't swing my leg over your crotch with that thing sticking up."

"I'll take care of that thing in the middle of the night," Sassy grumbled half-asleep, "now just get to sleep."

My body suddenly told me that I had had a long and challenging day, and I'm sure that I entered la-la land shortly after Sassy's comment.

It was sometime in the middle of the night or a. m. when I felt a pleasurable feeling at my genital area. I opened my eyes to see Sassy sucking my balls and lightly stroking my cock. I looked over at Delilah whose backside was touching me, but who seemed to be in deep slumber.

I unconnected the shackle connecting me to Delilah, grabbed Sassy and pulled her on top of me so that we were face-to-face and then passionately kissed her as I manhandled her oversized round firm ass. When we broke a long kiss she smiled and muttered "Fuck me doggy."

I immediately turned her on her hands and knees, rubbed my now rock-hard cock up and down her slit until she was soaking wet and mumbling "Bury your prick now; bury that fucking thing." Then I did – bury it – balls deep – in one thrust.

Doggy fucking Sassy was incredible since I got to grab and massage her bulbous ass the entire time that I stroked in and out of her pleasure channel, and she pulsed her pc muscles. By the time that I had delivered my fifth spurt of cum my entire nervous system was fried, while Sassy was trying her best to muffle her orgasmic scream into a blanket.

I don't know how we eventually untangled, but I do remember Sassy snuggling back up to me. After she glommed onto me she snickered "You like a piece of ass in the middle of the night?"

"Fuck yeah – nothing better," I grunted in reply. Once my ex Meghan was asleep there was no waking her, so this was probably only the second time in my life that I did get a piece of ass in the middle of the night – and I absolutely loved it!

In my stupor, I forgot to reconnect Delilah to me. I was surprised when I awoke the next morning and she was dressed and apparently making breakfast.

"Hi sleepyhead," she chuckled. "Seems like you passed out after you got that piece of ass in the middle of the night."

I blushed; "Uh...sorry, Delilah; I didn't know that you were awake."

She laughed and moved her long blonde hair over her shoulder. "With the way that you were pounding Jen's pussy, how could I sleep? I was really jealous."

Whoa! That comment really knocked my socks off. Trying to regain a modicum of composure I nervously chuckled, then asked "I'm very happy to see that you didn't run off when I forgot to reattach you to me last night. Why didn't you take off?"

Delilah got this diabolical look on her face, then turned toward me, smiled, and said "I really enjoyed you fucking me yesterday. If I left, I wouldn't have another chance at that, would I?"

I gulped hard, blushed some more, then stuttered something about breakfast and waking Sassy/Jen up. Thankfully Jen did bring her big, beautiful, over-sized ass out of the lean-to. After a stretch and yawn, she nuzzled up to me and mumbled "Take my shackles off will you Brian," and then gave me a quick kiss and a crotch grab.

In reply as I unlocked her shackles I whispered "After last night you probably can get me to do anything that you want; but we have to talk about 'ties that bind' over breakfast. Get dressed before I ravage you again."

"Promises, promises," she giggled.

As we ate breakfast, all three dressed for the first time in about twelve hours, I got serious. "OK sexpots, I want to see if we can reach an agreement that gives us the best chance to win the competition, and so that I don't have to shackle or cuff you again. Why don't we agree that we'll split the $100,000 if I win?" I asked.

"Only if you fuck me as much as you fuck Jen," Delilah quickly replied, not the least bit facetiously.

Jen punched her in the arm. "Haven't you ever negotiated a contract, doofus," she snickered. "We need to get the most that we can out of it; don't be a pushover."

"Too late for that," I chuckled. "Yes, Delilah, I promise," I continued.

"Unless we reach a deal you won't be fucking me again anyway, dipshit," Sassy snarled with her arms folded.

"Oh Sassy, dear; didn't you know that sexual assault – as long as it's one-on-one and there's no injury is legal during this little escapade?" I chuckled. "I think that would be a great idea – sexual assault of my cute big-assed little fuck toy."

"If you want to wake up in the middle of the night with your dick cut off it might be a good idea," Sassy snarled back.

I pretended to be afraid, and covered my privates with my hands.

"She won't do that," Delilah laughed, "she told me that she really likes fucking you."

"Bitch," Sassy snarled again like she was a wolf at a kill – she was doing a lot of snarling – as she punched Delilah in the arm again. "I'm sorry I let you tag along."

"Peace, peace," I chortled. "Look, I'll take half and the two of you split the other half – that's fair, isn't it."

"Fine with me," Delilah replied with a smile while clapping her hands.

"What if we need to get another woman or two in order to make sure that you win?" Sassy asked – finally without snarling.

"We either say nothing to them about it, or give them $5,000 – 50% from me, the other 50% from you two; how's that?" I responded.

Finally Sassy smiled. "OK – you got yourself a deal." With that she jumped on me and laid an intense lip lock on me. Delilah pulled her off after thirty seconds or so and did the same thing – ostensibly taking the place of a handshake to seal our deal.

"OK," Sassy said, "how do we get some more women and who?"

"Princess said that she'd be coming this way once she got released from the office after telling her story about Badger and Weasel," I volunteered.

"Yeah, but she's going to want to fuck you because you saved her," Delilah chimed in, "which will mean fewer fucks for me."

I was a little taken aback by that. While I thought at the time that Delilah really enjoyed our fuck, I didn't think that she was that hot to trot again – and jealous besides.

"Brian has already shown that he can service more than one woman, Delilah – don't get your panties in a bunch," Sassy laughed. Then she got a diabolical look on her face; "What if he agrees to go on a week-long trip with you when The Hunt is over?" she asked.

Delilah lit up.

While my first priority was trying to fuck Sassy after The Hunt was over, Sassy volunteering Delilah indicated that that probably wasn't going to happen, and now that I was getting some prime pussy I really wanted it to continue.

"Are you agreeable to that?" Delilah asked.

"Yes, I am," I replied after only a few seconds of contemplation. That got me another scorching kiss from Delilah.

"OK – for now, let's go to the far Northeastern cabin and hole up there for a while," I said.

We got our stuff together, and set off to the northeast. I was surprised that Sassy had a compass – apparently the women had been given lots of equipment and advantages that the men didn't know about. After we had hiked about an hour, with me in the lead (although I preferred to follow Sassy's wiggling bulbous ass or Delilah's world class thighs) I heard Sassy and Delilah whispering behind me. Then Sassy spoke up. "Hey Stretch; I need to go off by myself for a half hour or so – soak in a creek or some such. Why don't you and Delilah wait for me here?"

I thought that was an odd request – but looking at the smirk on her face, and the look of expectation on Delilah's, I quickly figured what was up.

"OK," I replied, swinging off my backpack. "Delilah and I will look after your backpack and stay at this clearing here."

As soon as Sassy took off, Delilah approached me and said "Stretch – I – well – I was hoping that we could get intimate without Sassy around. I mean, I'm one behind her in..."

I didn't let her finish. I smashed my lips against hers, we were – except for our shoes – naked within seconds, and she was bent over and bracing herself on a tree while I was fingering her pussy from behind, and once it was glistening with juice buried myself in one thrust. Pounding away while holding onto her ponderous mammary glands was really fun; actually that may be the understatement of the year. By the time that I ejaculated a full load into her she had already cum three times, the third one a monster.

We barely had gotten re-dressed when Sassy came back with a classically sassy smile on her face. We had to let Sassy lead the next part of the hike since neither my brain, nor Delilah's, was functioning properly after our supreme fuck.

When we stopped for lunch, we quietly lay next to each other on a spread out blanket, me between the two goddesses, to take a little nap. Our tranquility was spoiled by sounds of breaking branches coming from what sounded like about 100 meters away, and a muffled conversation. I gave a "shh" sign to Delilah and Sassy and leapt up and went toward the sound, with my paintball gun and a pair of handcuffs.

About seventy meters into the woods I saw Princess and Precious – the two college girls that had been comped to provide the necessary male-female balance – blissfully stomping through the woods, no males in sight.

"Hi Princess," I called out when they were about fifteen meters away and while I was standing in a position almost perpendicular to the direction that they were travelling.

The both froze for a second while they looked over at me. When Princess saw that it was me her demeanor changed. "Hi Stretch," she beamed. "Did you find Sassy?"

Precious still looked like she wanted to bolt – but was holding her ground for now. So as not to spook her before I approached them I asked "Is it OK for me to approach you two, Princess; I don't want to scare you, but I'd like to talk."

Princess and Precious mumbled something to each other then Princess smiled again and said "Sure, come on over."

We actually walked toward each other, with Princess and I continuing to exchange pleasantries. When we got together, Princess gave me a hug and then turned to Precious. "You know Precious, don't you?"

"Only from a two minute conversation at the main office," I said with a smile extending a hand to Precious who took it gingerly and shook it lightly.

"Where is Sassy now?" Precious asked.

"She and Delilah are resting about 50 meters from here. If I promise not to capture you two, can you come to meet them?"

"You can promise not to capture Precious, but I don't mind if you capture me," Princess replied with a giggle.

When I got back to our resting area, Sassy and Delilah were standing up. All four women exchanged hugs. Then Precious cautiously asked them "Why are you two staying here when Stretch doesn't have you bound?"

"Because he's doing a great job servicing us, and we made a deal with him," Delilah chuckled.

"What kind of deal?" Princess asked.

I started talking before either Sassy or Delilah could. "I promised to give them $5,000 each, which covers their expenses, and to be really nice to them if they promised to hang around, assuming that I win the $100,000."

"You're that cocky, huh?" Princess laughed.

"I am sure to win if I get you and Precious to join us," I continued. "Same deal for you two – $5,000 each."

"And be nice to me?" Princess asked in a low voice.

"Very nice," I shot back. Sassy had a devilish smile on her face, Delilah a frown.

"Where are you going now?" Princess asked.

"To the cabin in the far northeastern part of the island hunt area," I replied.

"That requires a steep climb, you know," Princess chimed in.

"I hope so – it will keep interlopers out," I responded.

"Let Precious and I have a little chat," Princess replied. She and Precious walked off about twenty meters away and whispered to each other for a few minutes. When they came back Princess said "I think we have a deal; can we give you our final response when we get to the cabin?"

"Sure thing," I replied, Sassy joined in, and even Delilah smiled, although it was a cautious smile.

We made it to the cabin just before nightfall. We didn't want to climb the mini-mountain that the cabin was atop when it was dark so we camped out. I saw Sassy and Delilah walk off into the woods, obviously to have a chat. Delilah came back with a big smile on her face – Sassy a playful scowl. I knew that meant that I was fucking Delilah that night. She came up to me and whispered "I told the little bitch that you're all mine tonight Stretch; I hope that you took your vitamins."

After the second fuck that night I took a little blue bill, which got me ready for a third before the sun came up. When we made a fire for breakfast Sassy whispered to me "You're mine tonight and I'll do you lots better than that giraffe!"

*****************

The next two plus weeks I lived every man's dream. I had to "sexually abuse" Princess and Precious in order for them to "count," and all four of them had high libidos. I don't know if it was the food, environment, or situation, but if I was a fucking machine I probably could have a dick in one hole or another the entire time. Since my libido had also increased, and since I had a good supply of little blue pills, I was averaging four orgasms every twenty four hours, and gave each woman at least two oral orgasms every day besides fucking.