The Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had three beautiful and sultry women (Sassy, Delilah, and Princess) competing to fuck me, and one OK looking one (Precious) who loved sucking cock and was damn close to in reality living up to the expression "She could suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch!" So what if the one time that I fucked Precious she wasn't very good – she made up for it with her mouth and had tits that were fun to play with while she sucked me off.

Fortunately, we had lots of other activities that took the minds of the women off of constantly fucking, including establishing the camp in such a way that we could not be successfully raided. We set up four different sets of warning wires on the steep hillside leading up to the cabin. Wires were tripped twice.

The first time a wire was tripped in the middle of the night it was by a guy nicknamed Mule. Mule was honorable so when I shot him with the paintball gun he – according to the rules – withdrew and was required to go back to the main camp and get another vest before he could return to the game, and could not come back by us.

The second guy who tripped a wire in the middle of the night, Jasper, was not as honorable. After I shot him he didn't back off but came charging at me with a tree limb that he had obviously fashioned as a club. I avoided his attempted blow, but fell. He was about to hit me with the club while I was prone when he screamed, dropped the club, and turned around. Delilah had apparently kicked him in the balls from behind.

With Jasper hurting I jumped back up, got him in a rear naked choke hold – one of the few judo moves that I know – and choked him until he passed out. Delilah kicked him in the nuts one more time before he went limp.

We tied Jasper up, rolled him to the bottom of the hill, and when morning came went by him with the intention of Sassy pushing her panic button so that security would come to get him. As we got to Jasper a woman approached us from the woods – she was battered and her clothes torn. Her nickname was Trinity.

"What happened to you?" Sassy asked her as she approached us.

"That asshole didn't just capture and fuck me, he raped and beat me – apparently he got his jollies by beating up a woman," she replied.

"Can we help you – get you some food and new clothes?" I asked.

"I...I...really would appreciate that," she said before she started crying.

Before we led her up the hill to the cabin she walked over to prone Jasper and kicked him in the balls – hard. I doubted that he would be using his equipment again for a long time.

As Sassy and I led Trinity up the hillside I told her "Once you're doing better we need you to push your panic button – by the way, where is it?"

"He got it off of me and threw it away," she sniffled.

"OK; then once you're doing better Sassy will push her panic button and you'll need to tell security what Jasper did to you; they'll handle it from there. You can go back to the main camp with security if you want to," I told her with Sassy nearby nodding her head.

"You mean you're not going to claim capture of me and fuck me?" she apprehensively asked.

"Hell no," I snickered. "I'm not an asshole like he is. Plus, you've been through enough, and to be honest I've got more than I can handle from Sassy and her friends," I chuckled.

"Got that right," Sassy chortled as she squeezed my crotch.

"However – do you think that you can make sure that no one else captures you? If you don't get captured then with my four goddesses I'll win for sure," I continued.

"I'll withdraw. While I truly am beat-up I'll make it an even bigger deal and withdraw," she said with a smile. "Thank you," she continued as she gave me a hug.

"A ten second hug is all you get, Trinity," Sassy playfully snapped, "otherwise you'll get him hard and I'll have to endure the pain of interrupting my day and taking care of his boner."

We all laughed at that.

After security heard Trinity's story they were none too gentle in handling Jasper – who by that time had shit his pants. They threw him in a pond to get him cleaned up, and then drove him naked, and tied up, back to the main camp in one ATV while they gently escorted Trinity – who was really playing up the pain card – in another ATV.

The day before the adventure was due to end, the five of us – me, the happiest and most sexually satisfied guy on the planet at that time, and even if it is bragging four sexually satisfied hot women – trudged back to the main camp. We had a plan in case we encountered any remaining males, although we never did so we never needed to implement it. We arrived back at the main camp the minute that the adventure officially ended.

The other adventurers not in our group got back between an hour and six hours after we did. Once everyone had returned I was presented with the grand prize of $100,000; of course I couldn't split it with my groupies right then because it was in the form of a cashier's check, but we made arrangements to meet at a hotel in Miami when we got back to the US since all of us were Americans.

After a very raucous celebration the night that The Hunt ended, and after speeches complementing our hosts by the contestants that made it to the end, Sassy pulled me into an out-of-the-way room.

"So Brian – what are your plans now?" she asked.

At the time I was torn between trying a long term relationship with Jen/Sassy, and one with Delilah (after the week with Delilah that I had promised to get her to go along with my plan). They both had been mega-fun to be with, not even counting the other-worldly sex. Since I knew Jen better I was leaning toward her – so this was a way to see if she was interested.

"Well, Jen – I have to say that I truly have enjoyed your company, and you are a phenomenal fuck," the last phrase delivered with a chuckle, and getting an unabashedly wicked smile from Jen. "Therefore, I was wondering if we might try to see if things could work out between us once we get back to the real world. There's no doubt that we're sexually compatible, and maybe in life we are too."

"I'm honored, Brian; if I wasn't married I'd take you up on that, but since I am, and since you don't want a relationship with a cheater, I'm going to decline," she replied.

I was gobsmacked.

"Wh...wh...what do you mean that you're married?"

"Just what it normally means. I'm hitched, and have been for eighteen months," she snickered.

"But you told me that you were divorced...and besides, how in the hell would your husband let you do this adventure where he had to know that you'd get fucked," I replied in disbelief.

"I lied – because I thought that you wouldn't fuck me if you knew that I was married – right?" she responded.

I shook my head "Yes."

"As far as my husband is concerned, I primarily married him for his money. He went on a three week business trip, and I told him that I was away visiting friends – which wasn't a total lie. To be honest I was thinking of backing out of The Hunt because he seemed to be suspicious but once you signed on that wasn't happening because I always wanted to fuck you," she snickered. "So he'll just have to live with his suspicions."

"WOW; holy shit; WOW;" was all that I could say.

"However, there is another reason I wanted to talk to you. I brought my good friend Delilah along so that you two could meet because I think that you're right for her; and I do believe that the stupid cunt has fallen in love with you," she grinned. "You do like her, don't you?"

I paused for a second; then I looked Jen in the eye. "Yes, I really, really do like her and she also is a phenomenal fuck..." I didn't finish the thought.

"Plus, I know that you came on this excursion because right now you're directionless. You never got around to seriously discussing life outside The Hunt with her because you were too busy making sperm deposits in her pussy, but Delilah runs a charity that helps underprivileged kids. She needs help raising money. That could be your new purpose in life," Jen announced, hands on her hips.

That got my attention. "You really think that she'd be interested?" I inquired.

"Go drag her out of the celebration and into this room and ask her," Jen snapped back. "However, one more kiss..." she continued and then jumped up on me, threw her arms around my neck, and laid a scorcher on me.

After Jen released me, I went into the main room of the camp, pulled on Delilah's arm, and led her into the private room.

"Delilah – I was wondering about something. After the week together that I promised to get you to go along with my plan I'm amenable to moving from my present location almost anywhere and maybe – just maybe – we could establish a relationship that goes beyond the truly awesome sex that we've had the last month, and see if we could make it as a couple."

She just stared at me without speaking for a good minute; then tears welled up in her eyes and she ran to me and buried her head in my chest. I held her tight. As best I could tell from the sounds that she was making between sobs it appeared that she thought that that was a great idea.

***********

I met up with Princess, Precious, Sassy and Delilah at a hotel in Miami after everything was concluded; I paid for a suite for Princess, Precious and Sassy, while Delilah and I had our own room. I cashed the check after setting up an account in an international back, I split the money pursuant to our agreement, then I flew back home to put my affairs in order so that I could join Delilah in Jacksonville, where she lived.

I was surprised at how easy it was for me to leave behind the city that had been my home for almost the last decade or so. A large part of my willingness to leave had to be because I was anxious to get to Delilah. I had a small going away party with Carl and some of my other friends – my ex Megan even came – sold or gave away most of my few remaining possessions except for my car, laptop, and half my clothes, and drove to Jacksonville.

After Delilah – real name Diana – and I alternated making love and fucking for the first three days that I was in Jacksonville I jumped into the position of finance chair of her charity with all four feet. I found that I really liked it, because not only did I feel that I was doing some good, I got to interface with the kids and their parents or guardians, a very rewarding experience overall.

After about two months in Jacksonville Diana asked if we could have a serious talk. "Brian; I know that things at The Hunt weren't real world; but I have to know if you need sex with more than one woman," Diana nervously asked.

"Diana – I'm falling in love with you – if I'm not there already – and I am, despite the situation at The Hunt, monogamous by nature. I not only can be exclusive with you – that is what I want and need!"

We didn't make it out of bed the rest of the day, and two months later we were married.

**************

The Hunt was five years ago. Diana and I couldn't be happier or more in love – although we have had to expand our capacity for love since we now have two year old fraternal twin girls, one who looks just like Diana, and the other who looks just like me.

Jen is divorced again and inquired about whether we could hook up, with or without Diana. I politely declined.