The Hunt: An Alley Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,351 Followers

The woman pulled the bag from over her head and curled herself into the fetal position before answering me. "K-kah-k Katherine."

"Katherine. Katherine." Twice more I whispered her name as I gripped a half empty beer bottle from the rest of the filth and strode back over to her. "You know you just might live through all this." I kicked her in the side hard enough to roll her over. Before she could curl up again I'd slammed my foot down onto her throat pinning her on her back. Carefully I leaned back gripping her ankle and folding her in half. As soon as her clean shaven cunt was exposed she felt it.

Already tear stained eyes exploded in a new batch of tears as the cold glass forced its way past her nether lips already spilling its warm contents into her body. She didn't squirm though, her eyes were locked on mine pleading for whatever mercy she hoped I had. Katherine only whimpered in discomfort chewing her bottom lip. The real screaming was only in her head, that final battle of confusion racing around in her head. It was electric feeding itself into my desires as I forced the object farther into her, twisting and pumping.

Despite it all she was human, a dirty disgusting little beast and try as she might her instincts would always over power her mind. Her body was enjoying sensations, moistening, flushing and eventually grinding her hips much to her own terror. Personally I've always enjoyed that humans are such sexual creatures, it's a real shame they've learned to fear it so much. She was getting close to release already each thrust of the now warm glass sending a shiver up her spine.

She wasn't enjoying herself, she was terrified especially when I started leaning forward crushing her throat beneath my heal it was just that her body kept reacting. Gargled moans of an orgasm forced their way through her crushed larynx. Katherine shivered and shuddered as her last orgasm quaked through her dying body. "Not bad." I kicked her corpse aside and turned to walk down the street.

I only took two steps before I collapsed to the ground beside Katherine. My last thought was utter confusion, I was well fed, unhurt. What happened? If it were Gayle I should have felt his presence but he was still buried and sleeping. There was no time to figure out the mystery before blackness swallowed my consciousness.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,351 Followers
12