The Hunt Ch. 02

Story Info
Nick and Amy's audience find them once more.
3.7k words
4.65
18.3k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The burgers were good as only food in a small isolated place like this was anymore. The patties were thick and hand made and cooked to order, and the fries had never seen a freezer. Even the salads had more in them than lettuce and carrots. It made for a mostly silent meal as they paid well-deserved attention to the food.

The door opened and she glanced up to see who entered, then felt the blood slowly burn up through her face. It was the group from the road this morning. She couldn't look away as they each glanced around and eventually all noticed them, and recognition hit them each in their own way. She supposed she and Nick had made a fairly memorable image.

One man just grinned, dark brown hair in need of a haircut, but not overly so, stocky. She recognized him as the one who had been stroking himself through his coat. Go figure. A woman, hair short and styled even here, dressed in carefully pressed khaki pants and a shirt that looked like it had been in the wrapper just before the suitcase glared at her and looked away. She didn't quite catch the quickly hidden smirk on her male partner's face as she took his arm and walked him to their table. He was balding and his glasses slipped down his nose a little as he snuck one look back at her and Nick over his wife's shoulder while he seated her. His look was unreadable, a well practiced poker face.

The other couple looked good together. They had that indefinable comfort with each other and themselves that made them stand out. They wore denim and flannel, nothing fancy. Brown hair, his was a bit lighter than hers. She pulled hers back in a simple tail, his was short and fell in natural waves around his head. Their skin was the natural tan of those who spent time outdoors no matter the season. The woman caught her watching and realized she'd been watching in return. They shared a quick smile. Her partner's eyes were on the woman, amusement glinting there as they seated themselves. Points for him, he seemed more interested in his partner than the show, and not a sign of jealousy.

She turned back to find Nick grinning at her and the blush rose to her face all over again, though she couldn't think why. He glanced over at the other table and back to her, eyes gleaming. She didn't know what he planned, and didn't ask. Whatever it was, she had a feeling it would burn a lot of energy. She went back to her dinner, trying hard not to think about it, and to sit still in her seat. Nick's ideas generally didn't keep her sitting still for long.

"Lets go swimming." A glimpse of the small heated pool could be seen out back as they walked back to their room. Steam curled from the surface in the cold air.

"Sounds good love. Hot water after all our hiking today sounds very good." She leaned into his arm around her a bit, enjoying simple closeness with him. They changed into swimsuits and went down to the pool, dropping towels and thick robes nearby to get into the hot water quickly. The temperature out here was dropping rapidly with nightfall, but the water felt wonderful sliding over her skin and she sank back in Nick's arms to absorb the heat.

He nuzzled at her neck, hands stroking over her belly as he held her in front of him, leaning against the side of the pool. She sighed and laid her head back on his shoulder, happy and relaxed, content with the world just now.

"Oh no. I'm going back to the room. Come on Stanley." Her eyes jerked open to see the stuck up woman from the restaurant very definitely not looking at them, turning away with her hand on her poor man's arm. Stanley glanced at them, and at his wife, and at their friends, and didn't move.

"No, Marge. I'm staying. I want a hot soak. Get over it." He looked almost as surprised as she did as he shrugged free and joined his friends shedding their over clothes and slipping into the pool. Marge's mouth opened and closed a few times, looking vaguely fishy, then she went along, managing to stand behind her friends to strip and climb quickly into the water. She wasn't actually bad to look out once out of her pressed and starched to death clothes, though her swimsuit didn't do much to flatter her.

Nick shifted a bit behind her and she closed her eyes again, laying her head back, half dozing as his hands drifted over her. His lips caressed her neck and shoulders, his teeth rubbing along the edge of her ear softly and she moaned, barely a breath for him to hear. She felt Nick's fingertips graze the undersides of her breasts. His other hand drifted farther down under the water, softly teasing over her mound, touch light on the fabric of her swimsuit bottoms. She sucked in a breath as his hand drifted over her breast, flat palm rubbing her nipple, hardening it in the hot water.

Her eyes half opened and she looked around at the others. Marge sat staring stiffly at nothing while Stanley relaxed with his eyes apparently closed next to her. The other couple relaxed as well, leaning comfortably together in about the same position as herself and Nick. The man's head on the woman's shoulder, arms wrapped around her, his hands slowly moving underwater. The lone man sat on the other side, on the corner steps, one knee propped up conveniently screening his groin from any of his friends. He looked straight at her and his hand moved under water, stroking himself through his shorts. He met her eyes and grinned. She started to stiffen, then shrugged a little and gave him a quick grin back. Who cared if he enjoyed himself with a view of her and Nick? After what he'd seen, she could hardly blame him.

She settled her head back on Nick's shoulder when his voice whispered in her ear. "Go help him." The whisper took a second to penetrate her steam-fogged mind. Then it did, and she stiffened in his arms, eyes going wide to the man stroking himself, then turning to look at Nick. Surely he didn't mean...He kissed her, slowly, deeply, exploring her lips and her mouth, holding her tight. She moaned and relaxed into his touch and taste again until he pulled away to nuzzle along her cheek to her ear again.

"Go help him. Look at the poor man, all alone, sweetness. I know you can help him out." His hands on her hips gave her a little push. "I want to watch you with him."

She froze, eyes locked on the man who looked a bit puzzled. Then Nick gave her another push and she was swimming toward him, her mind blank, not believing she was doing this. She saw his eyes widen, and then his gaze went behind her. Whatever he saw must have reassured him because his grin got bigger and he reached out to take her arm as she neared, pulling her gently the rest of the way to him. She drifted against his body, her hand sliding along his side because that's where it landed, not any conscious control of hers.

"Well, hello sexy. What's your name?" he grinned at her and slid an arm around her back.

It took her a minute to find her voice. "Uh...you can call me Amy." She looked back at Nick, still unbelieving that he wanted her to do this. He smiled at her and nodded, his hands invisible under the water as he leaned against the side of the pool. She turned back to the man..."What's your name?"

"Joe." He was still grinning; in fact it seemed permanently plastered on his face. She couldn't help but grin back a little, nervous as she was. She startled as he took her hand and put it on his cock, hard inside his shorts. It was a fair size for most men, though it didn't compare to Nick. Very few men did. She started stroking him and he laid his head back and sighed loudly.

"That's it. I will not watch this. I'm leaving." Marge's voice cut through the fog in her mind a little and she turned her head to see Stanley catch his wife's wrist, a totally bemused expression on his face.

"Stay, Marge." His voice held no room for argument, his eyes fixed on Joe as he pulled his wife back to him, wrapping his arms around her and lowering his mouth to her neck. The woman gasped and started to pull away. He hauled her back and kissed her hard, her eyes big, body tense against him. Amy could have sworn the woman was trembling.

Joe groaned and she turned her attention back to what she was doing, her hand moving on his hard cock in slow long strokes. She leaned in and nibbled along his collarbone. His scent was different from Nick's, though she couldn't have described the difference. He tasted different too. She caught herself wondering how different his cock would taste and took a deep breath. She tightened her hand around him a bit, then let go and pulled the front of his shorts down, exposing him to her direct touch.

He moaned and lowered his knee and she heard a gasp from somebody behind her, she couldn't tell who. Her hand returned to his shaft, stroking him slow and firm. She felt his hips work, thrusting gently into her hand. He seemed to rise, and she realized he was letting himself float up in the water. His body wouldn't quite surface far enough to expose his cock on its own, so she wiggled around until her knees were under his back and butt on the steps while his neck hooked over the edge. His cock cleared the water just in front of her and without thinking she bent forward over his hip and took it in her mouth.

He moaned, low and deep, and somebody else gasped again. Amy's eyes flew open and she looked to see Marge staring at her as Joes cock slid between her lips. She was pale, but her cheeks were flushed and her lips were parted. Stanley held her sideways in front of him, sort of floating on his lap, his face buried in her breasts. Her body was still stiff with tension, her eyes wide and Amy couldn't tell what emotion it was that kept them so.

The other couple watched too, and it was a second before she realized that their small motions where rhythmic. The man must be inside her from behind, though they were very subtle about it, looking the same as they had before. They both met her eyes and smiled as she sucked Joe's cock deep again. She turned her attention back to her task since Nick wasn't quite in her field of view.

The man's cock head glided back over the roof of her mouth, her tongue laving it over and over. She laid one arm over his belly, bending it to grip him at his base. The other came up between his legs to tease his balls and the skin behind them. He moaned louder and she moved a little faster, long strokes of her lips up to his head and back down until he pressed at her throat. Her fingers drifted back to his ass until she felt him tense, then she moved back to his balls, letting her nails tease the skin lightly. She sent waves of hot water over them where they floated just at the border between heat and the cold outdoor air.

He groaned and those balls drew tighter to his groin, his hands going to her head, pulling her down on him. She pushed him deep once more, then kept him there, changing to short deep hard strokes that ran the head of his cock over and over her tongue, in and out of the entrance to her throat. He shuddered and suddenly jerked, shooting hot salty liquid down her throat. His moan filled her ears as she ate him, swallowing and working his cock for each last drop as his hips rocked wildly under her.

"She's such a good cocksucker, my bitch, isn't she?" Nick's voice pulled her mind back to the pool and she let Joe go, letting his body slowly sink back in the hot water, feeling his hand stroke her back. He sighed.

"Oh, yes, she's a great cocksucker. Thank you for sharing her. And thank you, Amy, that was great." He leaned in to kiss her and she shied back, turning her head so he kissed her neck instead. For some reason, a kiss seemed too intimate, though why that should be after what she'd just done, she couldn't explain even to herself.

She looked back at Nick. He smiled and held out a hand for her and she swam back to him, pressing close and burying her face in his shoulder. "That was nice, sweetness. You're so good, I love to watch you. I love to watch you and then call you back to me. Mine, my beautiful baby." He kissed her, holding her head to him while he took her mouth to himself. It made her burn and her hips rocked forward against him, her body forming itself to his grasp. His other hand slid hard down her back and under her swimsuit bottoms to tease a finger over her ass and she moaned into his mouth.

Nick turned her around and put her back in front of him. His hard length pressed against her behind and she rocked her ass against him as his arms held her close. Amy's eyes opened and she once more looked around the pool. Joe basked against the side. Marge sat in Stanley's arms as he held her, his face still buried in her chest. Marge's eyes were locked on the other couple, her eyes still big, her breathing pressing her breasts into her husband's face, and Amy turned to see what had her attention so fixed.

The two remaining swimmers rocked slowly together, their positions the same as hers and Nick's, but obviously a bit more connected under the water. The woman lifted her head as Amy watched, the expression on her face sent shiver through Amy as Nick rubbed against her from behind. Their eyes met and the woman smiled at her, licking her lips as her breathing roughened. Then her eyes wandered lower, and Amy realized the woman was enjoying the sight of her and Nick as much as Amy was enjoying watching her. She found herself looking at the woman's breasts, so lovely in that perfect curve as her husband's fingers grazed them. Amy wanted to taste them, feel their softness on her face.

Nick's fingers grazed her breasts the same way, and she turned her head to see him watching, too, his expression intent as he stared at the other woman's pleasure. She felt a sudden twinge of jealousy and almost laughed at herself. Amy pushed her ass back hard against him, rubbing his hard shaft between her cheeks and saw his eyes lose focus and the lids half close, and she did smile. Then his fingers reached her groin and closed over her clit and she gasped and moaned, her head going back to his shoulder. His lips on her neck below her ear sent a warm shiver down her body as his fingers made her whimper, pinching and pulling at her center. She shuddered, her hands reaching back to his hips, head turning, lips seeking his neck and missing as he pushed her around to nibble at her ear again.

"She's hot, isn't she my love? Look, look at her..." his hand stroking her hair pushed her head around to watch the other woman once more. The other couple surged together as Nick pushed hard against her ass from behind, his hand clenching in her hair, holding her watching and her breath caught in her throat. His other hand clenched around her pussy, holding her pinned against him, hurting and making her want to beg him for more. The woman looked so sexy, her face slack, mouth open as her husband thrust into her from behind in the hot water. "You want her, don't you sweetness? She looks so tasty. But so do you love. She wants you too. See her look at you? See her look at my baby?"

It was true, the woman's eyes locked on her again and they shared the desire their men fed in them through their gaze. "Go to her my sweet, go taste her for me." Once more Nick's arms loosened from around her and pushed her hips away. It felt as though something should rip as she moved away from him, and yet this time Amy went as if something led her to the other woman's lips. She felt her hands slide over soft flesh and the warm fingers already there, and opened her eyes to the man's startled look past the soft lips pressed to her own. The handsome eyes lightened to a smile as soft female hands wrapped around her hips and pulled her close to the moving body in front of her.

Amy pulled from the soft kiss and slid down in the water, finding the warm breasts that her mouth craved just at the surface of the water. It tasted so good, the wet skin on her lips, the quickly hardening nipple sliding between them as she sucked it in. She felt the woman's moan in her mouth. Amy slid one hand down over the strong arm holding the woman's hips steady to find slick folds stretching and moving between taut legs. Her fingertips grazed the hard member sliding through them, then moved back a little to find a swollen center and circle it. A cry rewarded her and she lost herself in what she was doing to the body moving in front of her and against her.

A thigh slid between hers as her fingers moved back and around. Then Amy felt Nick behind her, taking her hips, pushing into her, stretching her as nobody else ever had. She bit down softly on the flesh in her mouth. The soft hard nub in her fingers stretched as she pulled and pinched it softly. Nick moved in her, deeper, sliding through her and her mind seemed to roll in the sensations. The other woman's moans echoed hers in and out of her mouth fastened on the soft breast, their breaths speeding together as they all matched speeds. She felt the cock between her fingers swelling, the clit before it rising, her own taking fire as fingers smaller and softer than Nick's found it. Amy came, crying out into the woman's chest as her own cries vibrated on Amy's tongue, the cock pulsing against her fingertips. Nick moved inside her, hard, thick, driving her through her orgasm.

Another cry sounded off to the side, high and shrill and they all startled, looking over to see Marge's head back as cry after cry echoed from her throat. Her husband stared up at her, as startled as the rest of them as the uptight woman gave her ecstasy to the sky. His hand was clamped between her thighs as she shook and shuddered. She bounced in his arms, her arms wrapping around his head, clinging to him. Finally she slowed as they watched, coming down a bit. Then she froze. Slowly her eyes opened and she looked at them staring at her. A deep red blush crawled up her skin and suddenly she was scrambling from the pool, grabbing a towel and running heedless of clothes or shoes for the building.

Her husband looked after her, and then looked back at the rest of them. Stanley tried hard to submerge the grin on his face, but it wouldn't work. He did manage to look worried for a moment as he looked after her, but the grin won out again as he gathered their stuff. He turned back to the rest of them, started to say something, tried again, then just shrugged, grinned again, and went after Marge.

The first snicker came from the man whose arm rested against Amy's belly. He caught her eye as she looked back to him, and they both snorted a little, then they were all laughing. Nick and Amy fell back from them into the warm water, his still half hard cock slipping from her though his hands never left her. Amy knew he hadn't cum yet, and knew the night was far from over for them, but there was no rush.

"Ah, I'm Sam." The woman pushed her shoulder length brown hair back from her face and smiled at Amy. "This is my husband Tom. And I think you met Rob." A quick smile flashed across her face as she sank lower in the water, leaning back against Tom once more. He reached past her to shake Nick's hand.

"I'm Amy and this is Nick. It's, um, been very nice to meet you." Amy found herself blushing, now that it was entirely too late for that. She glanced back at Rob and found him smiling too.

"I think we've had enough water for tonight, don't you sweetness?" Nick nuzzled her ear, drawing her toward the steps. "It's been very nice. Perhaps we will meet again before this trip is through." His deep voice always seemed to promise so much in its husky tones, and she shivered more from that than from the air hitting her skin as she climbed from the pool.

"Perhaps we will." Tom watched unashamedly as Amy drew her robe over her wet skin and suit and stepped into her shoes. She flashed him a grin and she and Nick headed for their room.