The Hunt Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
i_would
i_would
112 Followers

They lay silently for a while, just enjoying the silence, the sound of the insects around them, the night sky. Then Ashley turned on her side facing Phoebe, and put her hand on Phoebe's belly. They were lying close together now.

"You know the best part of tonight, is just being here with you," Ashley said softly. "Also I have to say sorry again for not coming back to the cabin after lunch. I was just so confused. Getting caught again, really wanting a better place to hide where I'd be really invisible and safe, and also what happened in the mansion this afternoon, you know, they made me -"

"Hush," Phoebe said, putting a finger on Ashley's mouth. "No need to tell me. They were coming back on yesterday's performance I bet. Of course they would. But I don't mind, it's not important what they make you do there. As you said to Ruby this morning, what happens in the mansion, stays in the mansion. And remember we're both in the same business. What happened over lunch to you in the mansion, has nothing to do with you and me here, right?"

"Don't you feel confused?"

"Sure, I do. But not about that part. That's work, that's what we're hired for."

"And yesterday on the stage then?"

"Yesterday evening, yes that was nice. You're feeling so good, so tasty. I really enjoyed that one. Or you mean there was an audience? What audience? Did you see any?"

Ashley laughed. "I get you. Nice to see you got your confidence back, you sound so different than when I first encountered that sad pile of Phoebe sitting in the rain."

"That's your doing. You got me back to normal, and I'm very grateful about that. It's my first time here, and while I generally enjoy sex very much, it was too much of a good thing."

The girls hugged. Phoebe started kissing Ashley who eagerly answered the kiss, which soon became more and more furious. The girls started moving their hands around, wrapped their legs around one another, and got more and more turned on.

After a few minutes of kissing, Ashley rolled on top of her lover and broke the kiss.

"My turn," she said simply.

She gave Phoebe a quick kiss on the lips, before moving on to other parts of her body. She kissed and nibbled Phoebe's ears, neck and shoulders, enjoying her soft and beautiful skin, and smelling the sweet smells of a long day in the rain. In the process she lifted her torso a bit so her hard nipples were rubbing Phoebe's chest lightly. She felt Phoebe shiver under her touch.

She continued her kissing, exploring the round shape of Phoebe's shoulders, the gentle lines of her collar bones, the muscles of her neck, and back to the softness of her lips and hotness of her tongue. Phoebe started to breath heavier under the gentle and loving touches, Ashley could feel her chest move faster.

Ashley moved her torso up, so she was sitting on her lover's thighs, her hands running down Phoebe's shoulders, over her arms, and back up again. Feeling the gentle curves of those firm and well-toned arms, the trademark of a trained pole dancer. Ashley continued to move her hands down Phoebe's chest, moving on to those beautiful breasts. Larger than her own, but still nice and firm making for a great feel. With wonderful large hard nipples topping them off, she really enjoyed the touch and gently massaged them, now and then bending forward to plant a kiss on each of them, while rubbing her own breasts over Phoebe's belly.

Ashley could feel the girl under her shiver again. She bend forward, taking a nipple in her mouth, sucking in earnest now while massaging the other breast with her hand, switching now and then. Phoebe was moaning softly, moving a bit. Ashley felt the soft skin and the hard nipple of Phoebe's breast in her mouth, she could smell Phoebe's scent, it turned her on as well.

She moved her hand down, probing in between Phoebe's legs, and found a very wet pussy there. Her fingers started to explore the area more, feeling her smooth pussy lips, and the wetness that was dripping out. She pressed a bit harder, and the lips parted. She could easily find Phoebe's clitoris sticking out on top, and started to stimulate the little nob.

Phoebe started to moan louder, and with her hands pressed Ashley's head harder against her breasts, encouraging Ashley to suck harder. Ashley happily obliged, and she also moved her fingers faster and harder. It did not take long before she heard Phoebe scream out loud, while her body started to shake uncontrolled, and her pussy got even wetter.

"Thank you very much," Phoebe said. "That was great. Please allow me a break, I owe you one."

"Don't worry, this was just to make up for this afternoon," Ashley said.

"Oh come on I had forgiven you already. I was just glad to have you back and see you're still in one piece."

"Still you deserved it."

While she said that, Ashley felt a hand reaching down, fingers opening her lips, and starting to play with her clit.

"Then you deserve one, too." Phoebe insisted.

Ashley opened her legs giving better access to the probing fingers, and started to kiss Phoebe again while moaning softly. She then also moved down her own hand in search of Phoebe's sensitive spots, which were still rather sensitive after her sucking. And while kissing the girls fingered each other quickly to another orgasm, before collapsing onto one another.

After they caught their breath, Ashley suggested them to get up, and go back to the cabin. Better to sleep in a proper bed than out in the open.

They got up and slowly walked back to the cabin, where Angel was just leaving.

"Good evening, you two had a good time together?" she asked.

"Yes, we're good," Phoebe replied, with a big smile on her face.

Angel grinned, "I thought already it was you two giving that show yesterday. I heard about it from William, the host. They were all delighted, and the men present consider it the best show they ever had. Anyway William doesn't know your names, so I had to do with a description, and from how you two looked at one another earlier tonight I figured what was going on. Really, I don't mind what you two are doing with each other in your spare time, as long as you don't let it get in the way of the job."

"Don't worry, we know this very well," said Ashley. "No jealousy or anything here. We know very well why we're here."

"That's great. I just have to make sure. It's not the first time something like this happens during an event, giving each other support is a great thing. It's of course also in our interest to keep you guys happy. Well ladies, have a good night, tomorrow will be a hot and humid day. Also a few more hunters than today."

"By the way, it seems that every day there is a fresh group of hunters, right?" Ashley asked.

"Mostly true. Many stay for only one day or two half days and one night, some for two full days. Longer is rare, as they get exhausted too and need to recharge. But some come back two or even three times," Angel replied.

"And they all come and go by plane, right?"

"Indeed. You must have heard it taking off two, three times every day. The pilot is a busy man these days."

"I see. Well, see you tomorrow, and have a good night."

They walked on to the cabin where the rest of the girls were in bed already. Angel walked back to the gate, and out, just when that night's catch was being returned. Ashley heard them chat a bit in the distance, surely Angel wanted to make sure they were fine too.

i_would
i_would
112 Followers
12