The Hunt Ch. 11-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
i_would
i_would
112 Followers

Ashley moaned when he entered her, moans that became louder when he started to move in and out of her pussy. He also did not last long, he shot his load and pulled out. Ashley got up, feeling the gooey lotion run down her body. She walked back to the seat, changing places with Emily who was the last one to try to wrestle off the men.

Silently she sat next to Phoebe, who would not look her straight in the eyes, but stoically focussed on Emily's efforts. Emily lasted even shorter, she must have gotten tired in her previous matches, as she fended off only four guys before the fifth was successful seconds before the gong sounded.

This guy lasted a lot longer though, and he fucked the busty blonde in several positions before finally coming. From her screams Ashley made out that Emily probably also managed to have an orgasm.

When they were done, William entered the stage, clapping his hands. "Thank you ladies, that was wonderful again. This ends our evening performance program, but not the evening, as for the next half hour the ladies are all yours, enjoy!"

The three women were sent down to the centre of the room, where the orgy started immediately. Almost instantly Ashley received a hard cock in her pussy, and she had two on her face competing for her mouth. She was being fucked hard, and quickly lost track of what was happening. It was not that she blacked out, it was just that her brain shut down and let her body take over.

She was fully conscious of what was happening, but did not register anything. She heard the moans of the other men and women in the room. It seemed the men were hornier than before, apparently they more than enjoyed the wrestling show.

Ashley felt her orgasm building, and when she came she screamed out loud too. As the men would take turns to keep her pussy filled almost the entire time, her orgasms kept on coming, helping her to lose herself into orgasmic bliss and to forget where she was, what she was doing, and why she was doing it. All questions she would rather not think about too much.

When the orgy was over, the girls were led to the showers. Ashley felt very worn out now. She had patches of dried out lotion on her skin, and cum almost everywhere. Phoebe and Emily looked the same, also looking really worn out. Phoebe seemed to even have lost her anger, at least for the time being.

In the shower, Emily asked, "Phoebe, you still angry with us?"

"No, just sad."

Emily, thank you so much for breaking the ice, Ashley thought. But she did not say anything, figuring she had better remain silent for the time being.

"Really you shouldn't be angry. Ashley was left in the rain for an hour, she was freezing. I just tried to help her get warm, or she might get sick."

"Really."

"Yes, really. I was just trying to be considerate. And she was really cold."

"No kidding."

"Well if you don't want to believe me, there is nothing more I can do, Phoebe."

Silence followed. Phoebe did not answer, and Ashley did not know what to say. They towelled off, and went back to the cabin. Neither of them said anything on the bus or later while walking back to the cabin, where they immediately went upstairs to sleep. Phoebe was sleeping well away from Ashley, Emily keeping a strategic distance from both of them.

i_would
i_would
112 Followers