The Hunt Ch. 15-16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the tea was finished, William asked them to return to the other room, where Ashley noticed a large circle of tensabarriers had been set up. She was curious what was going on. Angel was standing there as well, with a large pile of long silky cloths in her hand.

William took to the stage, and welcomed them again. "It is now time for the next activity, for which we have set up these barriers. First of all, the no dicks rule has hereby been cancelled. And I would like to invite all the men to undress now. When you're done with that, please lie down in a circle in the middle of the barrier, heads in, feet out."

Excitement was heard from the men. This obviously meant it was time for them to get their release, and after having played with so many hot, naked women they were all very ready for that. It took mere minutes for all men to undress and lie down in a circle. Some had their dicks standing up, fully ready, others were still soft.

William continued, "First we had the musical girls, now it's time for the musical boys. We have more boys than girls, so there are going to be seats left. To prevent the ladies from showing any preferences, well actually mostly just for fun, they are going to be blindfolded.

"Angel, please help them with the blindfolds.

"The barrier is set up as a guide for the ladies as they walk around the men while the music plays. Ladies, you walk clockwise along the barrier, and when the music stops you turn right and find yourself a dick. The first two rounds, hands only, or if you're big enough upfront you may use your breasts too. The next three rounds, mouths. After that, pussies. When a man comes, he'll be removed from the game. When five men are out, we're not going tostart the music again, and the round continues until all have come.

"Angel, are they all blindfolded?"

"One moment, checking the last two now ... and we're done, all ready!" Angel replied.

"Great, then we can start now."

While William talked, Angel had handed out the blindfolds to the girls, who proceeded to blindfold each other. Angel then checked whether the blindfolds were applied properly, and led them into the circle. Ashley felt very weird, she could not see anything, none of the women could, but she was very aware that the men could still see what they were doing. She just could follow the ribbon and hoped she would not trip over something, or crash into another girl, or any other mishap like that. It would be embarrassing, though the men would certainly enjoy it.

The music started, and the girls started to walk around. She heard giggles, obviously some were walking into one another. The music continued for quite a while, and she paraded around the men, having no idea how many circles she had walked when the music stopped. Ashley turned to her side, and with her feet searched for a man's feet, which she quickly found. She dropped to her knees, and felt up the leg. It was a hairy leg, rather large and long. Muscular, not fat at all.

She felt her way up to his dick, and grabbed it in her hand. It was soft, but stiffened quickly. She enjoyed the feel of a growing dick in her hand, it was a funny feeling. She slowly started to masturbate him, feeling him stiffen a bit more. She wondered how he looked like, both the cock in her hands and the man attached to it. With her other hand she rubbed over his chest, it was really hairy too. He felt muscular up there, too, she liked what she was feeling.

About a minute later the music started again. She stood up, made her way to the barrier bumping in one of the other girls on the way, and started parading around again.

The second guy she got to had thinner legs, and a slightly thinner dick than the first one. He was hard already. It was interesting to touch these dicks without having an idea on who they were attached to. Again she felt around his chest, this guy was far from as muscular, and had no chest hair. She bent over him, playfully flicking the head of the cock against her nipples.

"Very nice, girl," the man moaned. "I like what you're doing."

She heard the men around her moan softly under the caring hands of the girls, and then felt a hand on her breast. That must be the guy she was giving a hand job, feeling her up, but it may also have been the hand of another man. She could not tell. Soon the music started again, and she let go of the cock.

She was getting excited, the whole mystery of the blindfolds making the sex even more anonymous, the feeling of those hard dicks, and the stimulation of her breasts, both by herself and by the man's hand. It all made her feel excited.

The third round the music lasted much shorter, and soon she had another man, and took his dick in her mouth. This dick was not hard, maybe he was left out the previous round. She felt him hardening in no time. She heard slurping sounds around here, it was mesmerising. Knowing that there were fourteen other naked and blindfolded women giving blow jobs around her was a quite strange thought, but hearing all those erotic sounds did make her feel aroused.

The cock was a bit short but rather thick, she thought that it may be just like the man. His legs felt a bit fluffy, and the round shape of his belly prove that this man was not in perfect shape, he probably enjoyed life a bit too much now and then. She guessed he was just a typical middle aged man, whose main exercise consisted of lifting glasses of beer or chasing pretty girls.

She let the cock slip mostly out of her mouth, flicking her tongue around the head, before taking it all in again. She heard the man starting to moan when she did that, so she repeated the treatment a few more times.

Music started again, and the girls paraded around for a minute before it stopped again. The second blow job was quickly in progress, and the moaning of the men around her got louder. The girls were obviously working hard on their dicks, considering the sounds of their mouths.

Ashley's man had quite a long dick, she just could not take it into her mouth completely. She wondered who it was, but on the other hand the total anonymity and the detachment of the dick to any actual person made it easier on her.

Again she tried to get a feel for the man she was sucking off. She let her hands run over his body, noticing he is very much of average build. Nothing special. Not muscular, not fat, little chest hair, it all seems dead average.

Except for his exceptionally long cock. As he was too long, she let him slip out of her mouth, and licked her way down to his testicles. He was shaven clean there, all the better for her. She took one ball in her mouth, and sucked it really gently. A previous boyfriend had taught her that men like to be touched there, but are also really sensitive so she had to be really careful. With that lesson in mind, it seemed she was rather successful in satisfying this man as she felt his hands on her head, guiding her around a bit.

The third round came, this was the smallest dick Ashley had so far. Not very small, just a bit smaller than the rest. It did make it a lot easier for her to take in her mouth, and to suck it deep. The man attached to that dick seemed to enjoy it, he held her head between his hands, guiding her. He was also shaven, so for fun she tried to take his balls in her mouth together with his dick. It worked, she had a really full mouth now, she could barely move her tongue let alone anything else, but the feat was successful.

A bit proud of herself she let his balls drop out, and continued to suck him hard. He started to fuck her mouth, meeting her movements. Ashley was really getting aroused now, thanks to all those dicks she has felt, in combination with the anonymity and extra detachment that came with the blindfold. She realised she had become more adventurous also than she would normally be, not afraid of doing something silly.

Louder moans sounded around her. She was just wondering when the music would start to play again, she was working on this man for what felt like at least five minutes by now, when she suddenly heard on of the girls scream. She wondered what was going on. A moment later she heard Angel's voice, saying, "Well done, just clean him up a bit and we'll take him out." Obviously one of the men shot his load already.

The music started to play again, time for the next round. One down, four to go, after that it would be just fucking until they come, Ashley thought. She also wondered how many rounds that was going to take, and how many dicks she would have to take in her pussy. This time the music played longer, obviously they wanted to give the men a break, to have them last longer. Three blow jobs, two hand jobs before that, that's five dicks so far. And she was by now so aroused, she was more than ready to take one in her pussy.

The song finished, the music stopped, and it was on to the next guy.

Ashley quickly found his dick, and guided it with her hand while she quickly lowered herself on top of it. Her first real dick of the day, the real thing did feel better than those dildos. She also was not stretched so much, it was just a nice fit. She let out a moan when she sat down, pushing her chest forward, taking him in deep. It felt really good.

She then started to move up and down the dick. She felt a pair of hands holding her hips, guiding her movement. Soon the hands moved up over her body, and started to massage her breasts. She was getting very wet now, this was really exciting. She tried to move on the hard shaft so that she received as much stimulation as she could, feeling her arousal build.

Her hands moved to the chest of the man under her. Again a rather hairy chest, the same as she felt before? She could not tell. She liked the feel of the soft hair, it felt rather cuddly. As if playing with a teddy bear, a very big teddy bear with a very hard cock, for that matter. He was somewhat muscular, so this must be another hairy chest than the one before. He was much more muscular than this guy.

The moans of the men and women around her slowly grew louder. Ashley now also moaned, she was getting more and more into the game. It had been a long and hard week, but this time it was almost as if she was having fun.

The music started again, and she got up. The music played for a while, then stopped, and she found another dick. This one was dry, he missed out on the last round? Poor guy. Oh well, not her problem she thought, and sat down on the dick and started bobbing up and down immediately on the thick dick.

Again she soon felt hands on her breasts, massaging her, playing with her very sensitive nipples. She bent forward to encourage the man stimulating her. He pulled her closer, and a moment later she felt his mouth on first one, then the other breast. He sucked her breasts hard, it was a bit painful. She asked him to be a bit more gentle, which he did, and the sucking was feeling very nice now. It was not very easy to bend down as he had quite a belly in the way, but she could not care much about that. She could feel her orgasm build, and that was more important.

She heard louder moans now, and not just from the men, at least some of the women were enjoying this as well. Then she heard Angel say, "We have a winner again, well done girl." Two down, three to go, and the game would enter its final round.

A moment later the music started to play and rather reluctantly she got up, leaving a very wet dick behind.

The music did not play long, and soon enough she had her third dick in her pussy. When she grabbed the dick she noticed it was very wet, very hard, and throbbing already. She sat down on it, and started fucking him right away. He grabbed her breasts, and squeezed them, causing her to moan. It hurt her a bit. Not badly, but enough to be uncomfortable. He was muscular, broad build, and no chest hair that she could feel. She really liked the body she was feeling under her, so masculine and well shaped.

She fucked him hard, and as expected it did not take long before she felt him shoot his load into her. He moaned loudly, and when she felt he was done, she got up from him. Angel said, "Another winner, that's three, great job girl."

She felt cum running from her pussy, and after waiting for a minute or two while listening to ever increasing moans, the music started again.

The same moment she heard Angel's voice, now a little further away, "Two more winners here, well done girls, that makes five, so this round is the final round."

They were walking for a minute or two, when the music stopped. Ashley searched for a dick, found one, but someone was on it already. Then she felt on the other side, also occupied. She did not know what to do, until suddenly a hand grabbed her shoulder. "Follow me," she heard Angel say, and she was led to an unoccupied one. She heard the sounds of sex while she felt around the man's body to locate his dick.

It was a rather big one, one of the biggest she had ever had. She sat down on it, and heard the sounds of an orgasmic woman nearby. She could not make up who it was, too many voices, too many screams, too much sex going on.

She concentrated on the job at hand, being wet from her own juices and those of the previous man made her really slippery, and she easily slid over the big dick under her. It really stretched her out, the first strokes she had to take it really easy as she had to slowly get used to his size.

Big hands touched her, and felt her up. They cupped her ass, squeezing her gently. They ran over her back, and down to her breasts. He started to massage her, playing with her nipples, he was enjoying her boobs obviously.

She continued to move up and down slowly. She really liked the feel of his hard cock and wanted it to last a bit longer. She felt his chest, it felt good. Large and broad, though not very muscular he also did not have much of a fat belly. She touched his nipples, trying to get a feel for how they look like. She bent over, kissing his nipples, playing a bit with her tongue.

Ashley then stretched her back a bit more, pushing her boobs forward towards his head, all the while slowly fucking him. He got the hint, and soon enough he was sucking her breasts. He was using his tongue very much on her nipples, it felt wonderful. She was feeling so aroused now, she would do anything for an orgasm.

After letting him suck for a while she heard his moans were also becoming louder. He must be getting closer to shooting his load, and then it would be game over. She started to fuck the man hard, it felt so good. He had his hands on her hips, holding her firmly, guiding her. She moved up and down his dick, she was very aroused, really wanted to come now, and come she did soon enough. She screamed loudly when she reached her orgasm, clinching hard on the dick in her pussy, moving fast, milking him. He must have enjoyed the look of Ashley having her orgasm as it didn't take long from there for the man to shoot his load in her pussy.

Ashley remained seated for a bit to calm down and to enjoy the feel of the dick in her pussy, before getting up. When she got up Angel grabbed her hand, and led her out of the ring, where her blindfold was removed. She blinked her eyes against the sudden light, and then looked at the scene in front of her. Eight girls were still blindfolded and fucking their man. Twelve men were standing aside, Ashley had no idea who it was she had last. She didn't care, it was better like that, just a detached dick and a pair of hands.

Phoebe walked to her, and whispered, "You look hot when you come, too."

"You enjoyed the show?"

"Sure. My man came almost instantly, I've been watching for a while."

"And you?"

"I didn't. He was way too fast."

"Sorry to hear that."

"It's OK, watching you was great too."

"Really."

"Of course. Who doesn't enjoy watching a beautiful girl having sex? You looked like you had a good one, right?"

Ashley grinned sheepishly. "Guilty as charged."

They watched the act in front of them coming to a conclusion. Several of the girls had at least one orgasm, and in the end all had their pussies filled with cum, and the moans stopped.

William was on stage again. "Thank you all very much, it was a pleasure watching you all. This concludes our afternoon programme, I want to invite everyone to head to the swimming pool downstairs for a shower and a swim. After that, dinner will be served. Take your time and enjoy."

To Ashley's surprise there was a rather large pool in the basement of the mansion. Even with so many people it had ample space to move around. They all relaxed, not much groping took place, the men were at least as spent as the women were. And they all knew the day was not over yet, and that the big party was still to come.

They spent about an hour in the swimming pool when they were called for dinner.

Dinner was excellent as usual. The food was plentiful and delicious, and the hungry bellies were filled quickly. Everyone was eating naked, Ashley felt the hard dicks of the men against her ass and lower back when sitting on their laps. Those guys were obviously getting aroused again, which is not too surprising with so many naked girls on their laps.

After dinner they went to the other room again.

Angel and William walked on the stage. William said, "Gentlemen, we have come almost to the end of our yearly hunting event. It was a fantastic event, thank you all very much. And special thanks to our beautiful ladies who served us all so well. Please give them a big hand!"

The men all clapped their hands.

"I said almost the end of the hunt, it's not quite over yet. We don't have any specific programme for tonight, all we have here are these fifteen ladies for you to enjoy.

"That's it for Angel and me, thanks again for coming, and I hope to see you again next year. Enjoy your time with the ladies!"

The men did not need any further encouragement. They did not waste any time. Ashley immediately felt two pairs of hands on her body, exploring every bit of her skin. A mouth was placed on her nipple, and started sucking. She pushed her chest forward and put her hands around his head to encourage him as he was sucking nicely. After a while she moved him to her other breast, which was also eager for some stimulation.

The men put her on the floor, and started to kiss her all over. The man was still suckling her breast, he must really love it. Another man started to suck her other breast, and a third one started to kiss her pussy. She let out a moan, encouraging him to suck her harder. She felt her juices running again, surprised that she still could do it after so much sex.

Soon after a dick was pushed inside of her, and the man started to fuck her slowly. The two men sucking her boobs left, looking for other nipples that were in need of attention. She was getting aroused, moaning harder. The man continued to fuck her, slowly increasing his pace.

A dick was offered to her mouth, so she opened up and started sucking him. She could easily take him, he was of average length but she was also getting more experienced by the day. The dick tasted good, or rather had no particular taste. She flicked her tongue around the head, while her hand was playing with his balls.

The cock in her pussy pulled out, and was replaced by another one, who continued to fuck her. It was obvious all the men had come recently as they lasted really long now. She had various dicks inside of her, was fucked to orgasm at least twice, and yet none of them had come. They just continued. Ashley had no idea how long, or how many, other than that it was very long and it was very many.

Finally the men started to come. She heard their moans around her, and finally also the one that was doing her shot his load in her. She was ordered to clean up his dick, and tasted her own juices mixed with his sperm, while another man took his place and started to fuck her again. She soon reached yet another orgasm, having completely lost track of how many she had that night. She figured she must have had a dick in her pussy for most of the past two hours, longer than she had ever had before, even on the previous nights where there were so far less pussies available to the men.