The Hunt Ch. 17

Story Info
The girls collect their cheques and return home.
986 words
4.56
12.8k
4

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
i_would
i_would
112 Followers

17. Returning home.

"The final morning, your last breakfast here, don't miss it," Jennifer called out to the girls.

They all got up, and had their breakfast. Everybody was quiet, they were all impressed by the past week, and looking forward to going back home. They did not say much, no-one knew what to say. It was all just so surreal in a way, the time they spent here, what they had gone through together, and now to be returned back to their normal lives.

When they were almost finished with breakfast Angel came to the mansion, pushing a trolley with two large bags on it. These contained the bags with their clothes, the clothes they took off over a week ago. Ashley realised it was indeed well over a week since she had worn any clothes, she had not even worn the aprons provided for cooking.

They all got dressed. It felt a bit strange to have clothes on, it also felt good, it meant they were going back to normal. She was by now totally used to seeing naked bodies around her all the time, seeing the girls that became her friends over the week fully dressed now added to the air of normality.

Angel took them back to the gate, from where the bus took them to the plane which was waiting for them at the start of the runway. They all boarded, and soon after the plane left.

When the plane was well up in the air, Angel stood up, and addressed them. "Girls, I'm really happy with you. You did a great job, all of you. No complaints. This year was a great event, even though the weather did not cooperate too well. I am very happy to see that all fifteen of you made it to the end.

"Next I will hand you your pay cheques. Note that this are cash cheques, you may walk in any branch of the bank and collect cash. Otherwise you can deposit it into your bank account, up to you. Five hundred a day, nine days not counting the travel days, plus bonus, makes nine thousand for each of you. Use it wisely.

"We'll have more events, not just this hunt. If you're interested in doing some more, do let me know. I'd love to see all of you again, sometime, some place."

Angel walked down the aisle, distributing the cheques to the girls.

The rest of the flight was uneventful. Ashley felt bored, as the windows were blinded she could not even watch the land pass by. An hour later they landed, and the limousines were waiting to take them back to the city. After landing Angel returned their mobile phones and watches to them.

Ashley joined Phoebe on the car, and they were taken to a metro station near to Phoebes home. It was another old neighbourhood, similar to where Ashley lived. They quietly walked through the streets, and then up to Phoebe's apartment.

Her apartment was small, just a living room with open kitchen, a bedroom with a double bed, and a small bathroom with toilet and shower.

"Welcome to my home, it's not much, but it's home."

Phoebe sat down on the sofa, and invited Ashley to sit down with her.

"How do you feel now?" Phoebe asked.

"Weird. Relieved, mostly, I guess."

"Me too. It was an overwhelming experience. Almost too much for me."

"I can imagine. Especially after they got you so often in the beginning."

"That was pretty horrible indeed."

"It took me quite some effort to come to terms with it all," Ashley said, looking at the wall. "I had to disconnect myself from my body. I had to tell myself all the time, don't let them play with your mind. Don't let them play with your mind. They only care about your body. And when I started to realise that indeed they only want my body, it got easier. The last day I actually managed to enjoy."

"Will you do this again?"

"Maybe. Time will tell, everything hurts, including my mind – too much happened. I have to go cash that cheque, that will help me heal, I'm sure. I'm going to get cash, I don't want to have to explain to anyone why I suddenly have so much money in my account. I can start saving a bit now, finally I don't have to worry so much about money any more. Do another few events and I have enough cash to finish my study."

"I understand, same for me. Well except I don't study. I'm a working girl, which is not too bad. Dancing is mostly to add to my income. These events are really a great way to make good money, fast."

"Will you get jealous with me again?"

"No I won't. I trust you to only give your body to them. And save your soul, your heart and your kisses to me."

"So... strictly no kissing?"

"Strictly no kissing."

They looked at each other and laughed. Then they hugged and kissed, long and deep.

Author's final notes.

If you are still reading here, thank you, and I hope you enjoyed the fantasy as much as I did it myself.

It all started as a little fantasy, and when I decided to make a Literotica story out of it, the little fantasy just continued to grow. Characters started to do things that I didn't envision from the start, and a few weeks of hard work later I ended up with the saga it has become. A month to let it all sink, then another editing sweep of the whole thing, and there it is: all eighteen chapters in total eleven submission containing almost 53,000 words.

Will there be more about Ashley? Good chance. I have one idea outlined already, so over time this may also be worked out and submitted to the site.

i_would
i_would
112 Followers