The Hunt for Carnal Pleasure's

Story Info
Kinky individuals continue their adventure.
2.3k words
3.33
6.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

a Sequel to "The Belt" a few night's later...


Night fell quickly across the city of Seattle. Thousands of the cities residents flocked to the various night clubs and restaurants to pursue both innocent and naughty intentions. One particular resident had the latter in mind, specifically what he was going to do to another resident. His name was Markus and tonight he was going to live out several fantasies. Elizabeth was her name and his obsession of late. Their first encounter in the hilton several weeks before had lead to an elaborate list of erotic experiments. Markus could feel his cock beginning to swell in anticipation of the night's festivities.

His memory flooded back to that one day as he drove through the dark streets of Seattle in his black mercury marauder, he drove through the city awaiting a sign of where his objective would take him on this night. An alert from his cell phone broke him from the trance of driving aimlessly. It was an update from Facebook, Elizabeth had posted her coordinates. Unlike many on the social networking application, she posted using latitude and longitude instead of just checking into the venue. Not many people would go to the trouble of actually looking it up. Markus took a moment to check and found she was at a popular dance club; The contour. The powerful v8 of his engine roared through the city. A text popped up on his phone as well, no doubt the first of many on this evening.

"Im wearing a very short black dress." The text was from Elizabeth, a new excitement had ignited within him as he imagined her pale flesh gleaming under the many lights of the nightclub while she no doubt danced with the many patrons of the downtown clubs. He knew she would be dancing as provocatively as she could when he finally set eyes on her. Her personality flared with exhibitionism.

The short drive wasn't enough as Markus parked his marauder and made his way into the club. His eyes had always searched for the dark brown that flowed from her scalp and shimmered in the light. He made his way through the throng of people but could not find her, as he was about to check his phone for a new update he caught sight of the soft tresses that were so familiar to him. Every other individual in the nightclub was ignored from that point on. She glanced over causally as she did when he was near and quite teasingly, she smiled then grabbed hold of a pretty young girl who was dancing close and kissed her passionately. A combination of arousal and jealousy washed over him but he continued to keep his distance. On this night the force that she taunted within him didn't back down as it did usually, something in his mind told him he was going to act on his feelings. As he was contemplating this, she had moved around the dance floor and was putting on quite a show. Was this display for him?

"Did you like that? Her lips were so soft." The new text read. Markus groaned beneath his breath, the silent voyeur in him had been pulled to the surface. He watched her move gracefully around the floor, the occasional flirty smile made the lust that had been building since the first encounter burn through his body. As Markus began to close the gap between himself and Elizabeth, she vanished. It was further infuriating that she could escape him so easily. She was no doubt onto the next hot spot to show off to all who looked upon her. Oddly she continued on foot, the plan for the evening was to continue in a taxi, uncertainty spilled into his consciousness. A new location notified him and he made his way to the street, he observed her slender form walking seductively down the street. For a moment he considered all the things he could do to this woman once he finally touched her again.

As he began walking toward her location he caught a scent of her perfume. It drew him in like a blood hound. Markus walked briskly and with a hunger for his obsession that made him question his sanity. For months he had observed, listened and occasionally flirted with the woman but there was something blocking him from taking a new step. From the shadows of the Seattle streets he followed her from a distance. He found it odd that she never looked back even once. After a considerable amount of time she descended into another bar known as "The war room" she was leading him on quite the pursuit this evening but he didn't care all too much. When Markus entered the club he found her dancing with several men at once, their hands were boldly grasping at her body as she teased them. He circled the dance floor, watching intently, hungry growing within him. For a moment he considered taking her on the dance floor. She saw him approach and moved away slightly yet close enough to whisper.

"I see your wearing that belt I adore so much. Are you going to use it on me again?" He had to close his eyes for a moment to process the arousal that was flowing through him.

"Are you going to tie me up and make me scream?" she asked, coiling her body around him as he stood stoic on the dance floor.

Her familiar scent engulfed his senses as she began grind against him. He looked into her eyes, devouring her in his mind. Her eyes met his as they had done the first night yet this time she whispered.

"Hurt me." This elicited a ferocious growl from his lips, an exaltation of need that even surprised himself. This was the most provocative she had gotten so far and it shocked his mind. The sultry focus of his attention had begun to dance around the club to tease him mercilessly. She had dispensed with the subtlety completely. As time progressed it had become unnecessary.

"I need to be punished again." She sent to him amid her dancing, he wondered when she was finding the time for the teasing text's but logic had become lost.

He decided that the teasing had to stop, she was going to finally receive the discipline that she seemed to crave. Markus roared with frustration as he realized she had eluded him once again. Passion and rage were beginning to coalesce into one sensation. Luckily her next destination was not all too far. The "Washington Dance club" was well within walking distance.

"You need it as much as I do." Her voice echoed through darkness of the streets. They were outside of the dance club, she evidently had enough of the night life. He still hadn't answered her as he was still quite beyond rational thinking.

"I know you want to take me. You want to make me choke on your cock and beg for more." She told him. He could only growl and continue to follow her voice. It cut through the silence of the streets. Markus began to walk quicker, the scent of perfume and her arousal in the air fueled his desire. Like the night at the hotel the beast within him was taking hold.

She was leading him toward the park nearby, the time was well past two a.m. and it would be vacant of visitors.

"Come take my cunt." she called out into the night. This spurred him on like nothing else she said to him. Markus drifted into the park and moved from shadow to shadow. He could hear occasional footsteps and deep breathing he knew he must be approaching her.

"Hurt me Markus, i need you to. I want to suffer for you." She whimpered into the night air. His eyes finally locked onto her as she moved cautiously through the small wooded area. Markus stalked her quietly and patiently. He withdrew a pair of flex-cuffs that were just waiting to be used. It took him several long moments before he decided on the optimum moment to strike. With a growl of need he appeared around a large tree and grabbed her slender wrists roughly, the flex-cuffs slipped around her easily. He pushed her body into a nearby tree that would shield them form any onlookers. Markus smiled darkly and pulled her arms high above her head. His body molded against hers. She only smiled and looked up defiantly into his eyes.

"It's about time." She responded coldly.

"Keep your arms above your head." He demanded harshly. She obeyed long enough for him to pull a coiled piece of rope from his cargo pocket. He wrapped it quickly around the tree and tied it through the flex-cuffs. She was now at his mercy.

Markus let rationality slide from his mind, he was consumed by lust at this point. His hand connected with the smooth flesh of her cheek, a harsh slap that made her flesh glow hot. Slowly and methodically he let his fingers drift over the skin that he had slapped. Elizabeth only stared into his eyes defiantly. His strong fingers moved down to the soft pale flesh of her throat, for a moment he squeezed, watching a tear form in her eye then released.

"I deserve worse than that." She told him.

"I agree." he growled at her.

He pushed her body around to face the tree. She arched her back saucily and tried to tease him further. In response he slapped the bare flesh that was presented to him, he alternated between each cheek until skin was glowing crimson from the abuse but she only moaned louder into the night. Markus maintained a firm grip on her hair, holding her tightly. He pulled her hair back delicately then descended on her neck, biting into her skin. She screamed for a moment at the pain but was soon moaning in delight. She clearly enjoyed the pain as much as he was thrilled by giving it.

"Thank you Sir." She whimpered. Markus released the rope that held her body taut against the tree.

"Take my cock out." He demanded.

She complied with a sultry smile and diligently went to work on his belt, the same one that had tasted her flesh only days before. His cock was quickly exposed to the night air.

"May I suck your cock Sir?"

He groaned in satisfaction as her lips touched the tip. She began to kiss the shaft and slowly suck it into her mouth. Markus watched in breathless anticipation as his cock disappeared between her lips and then down her throat. He watched her soft blue eyes stare into his. The blood poured into the shaft of his cock with each passing moment. A dark and loud growl erupted from his lips as his fingers took hold of her long tresses.

"Gag me, fuck my face!" she demanded. Markus was ecstatic to oblige. He took hold of her head and plunged the length of his cock down into her throat. He could feel her muscles contract around the invading flesh. She gagged and bucked on his cock as it violated her body. The beast inside of him watched with delirious delight as she drooled each time he pushed between her lips. With each stroke he pushed his cock in with more aggression that he thought he was capable of.

He plunged his cock into her mouth once again then released her, he gazed down at her body, glistening with sweat and dripping saliva. She looked up at him with adoration. He reciprocated by slapping her across the face hard. Elizabeth groaned quite loudly but laid down on the grass, presenting her supple ass to him. Markus took the invitation and hiked up the skirt that hugged her flesh. She looked back hungrily as he approached without a word. His rigid manhood glided between her wet pussy lips. Both individuals groaned deeply as the mutual arousal reached a crescendo of passion. Her fingers gripped the soft grass as her cunt was impaled on thick rigid cock. Like earlier his hand gripped the long silky strands of her hair and held on tightly as his hips began to pump against her body. The wet slap of flesh could be heard throughout the park.

"Harder! Make my cunt hurt." She demanded once again. Something within Markus emerged and other growl erupted from his lips, a feral response that gave his body a virulent surge. He rammed his stone hard cock into the body that was spread so openly for him. His fingers held her body captive beneath him while he ravaged her. He took the time to savor the warm silky walls of her pussy as it gripped him tightly. He stroked the full length of his manhood deep within her clenching body with swift thrusts that shook her entire body. She was breathing deeply and each time his cock penetrated her she whimpered and moaned.

Markus could tell neither of them would last too much longer but he wanted to prolong the experience as much as he could. While his hands dug into the supple flesh of her ass, he took the time to slap her ass harshly, watching the skin glow under his fingers. Their breathing was reaching an apex, she was moaning louder with each thrust and every fiber within his body wanted to unleash his seed inside her.

Jennifer's orgasm erupted without notice and she screamed out into the night. His cock was trapped suddenly within her convulsing body. His release swiftly followed hers, with a groan of satisfaction his cum erupted and spilled the pent up lust that was raging inside of him. He held her for several long moments until the euphoria of they're coupling could ware off, if only momentarily. When they finally separated he laid next to her but left her hands shackled. He met her eyes and held her close, the scent of their encounter was heavy in the air. Markus smiled warmly and brushed the hair away from her face, running his fingers over her skin.

She stared into his eyes intently, he could still see hunger and need in her soft blue orbs. she licked her lips teasingly and whispered.

"More."