The Hunt Pt. 02: Back at the Cabin

Story Info
A hunt with my Master - fiction.
1.8k words
4.33
8.1k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We get back to the cabin, and it doesn't take long. You hop out and open the back door of the truck only to attach a chain to the collar and lead me in. Still naked, dirty, and with torn stockings, you walk me in and attach the chain to a ceiling lead that only allows for movement in certain areas of the cabin. Dropping to my knees as soon as the door shuts behind me I wait for your instructions. It's been a long day already, but still eager to please you, I long for the next command. You walk away and leave me in the doorway. I hear a drawer open and your footsteps coming back. You fasten the gag and tell me to follow you. I am crawling as fast as I can behind you as you take a seat in your chair. Kneeling, I wait for you to have use for me.

"Come here," you say, and I get as close as is allowed with respect. "On all fours," you say, as I rush to obey. I see the ropes come out of what seems to be the side of the chair and you quickly bind me to be your footstool. The chair has one, but you don't want to get it dirty. With muddy shoes you prop yourself up for a short nap.

The day so far had been everything I had hoped for. I am so tired, but so content. I'm appreciative to have this time to rest. I had almost fallen asleep when I hear you wake up. The ropes start to come off and I can feel the dirt fall from my back. You tell me to kneel, seeing that I needed a stretch, and you take off the gag to give me 20 minutes to refresh and take a shower. Knowing how you are about time, I crawl fast to my things. The hot water was a renewal my muscles needed and I didn't want to waste a minute.

You see the strong desire to keep going in my eyes, even though my limbs may not allow me to. We aren't even close to done, and besides, you want to be able to see your marks on me later. You see me crawl out of the bathroom and back to you naked, damp hair, and completely refreshed. You take my hair in your hand and pull my face against your hard cock, still hidden beneath your jeans. Even like this, you hear my breath quicken. Taking that grip of my hair again, you pull me back up. A moan escapes my lips, and my eyes beg to stay there for hours, but I wouldn't dare. It's like candy to me and you know it. You start taking off your pants and you see me bite my lower lip like a reflex. Maybe you would let me stay there for a while after all.

Tying a quick lower harness, you attach the wand to my already soaked pussy. You let me take my time and breathe you in. Kissing and licking your balls at first, going slowly up your hard cock to the tip to lick and swirl my tongue around. I can feel you getting harder as I take you whole, and you feel the tip at the back of my throat. Sucking and swirling my tongue I keep the pace light for now. This is not a race, it's about worship and taking the time to do it right. I feel your hand grip my hair again, and now it's time for the real fun. Quickening the pace and maintaining the depth, you still push me farther and the moan released is one of hunger. I feel you start to move in the chair, so you can stand. As my body flows with the shift, I never break contact. Hands behind my back on the floor, and kneeling, you start to pound your hard cock into my throat. My moans come faster now, as I look up at you while you fuck my mouth. "Good girl," I hear, as I feel the drool start to run down to my tits. I feel you get even harder and I know you are close. A couple more thrusts and I feel your cum fill my mouth. You pull out just enough for me to swallow, and I keep sucking until I take every last drop. The combination of pleasing you, the excitement of the day, and the wand, has me close too. I whisper, "please Master, may I cum?"

You say "yes, as long as you keep sucking my cock." That couldn't be more perfect, and it sends me over the edge. You see my legs shake and feel the moans of hungry ecstasy around your cock. It feels so good right now, but you stop me, knowing that if you leave me like thist I will keep having one orgasm after another and I wouldn't be able to stop it. Torture in itself, but not right now. It's time to unwind and relax. Pulling your pants back up, taking your seat again, you remove the rope and wand. You tap your knee telling me to rest my head, and I curl up at your feet as you stroke my hair and say "Good girl." There's a little while before dinner needed to be started, so you let me rest at your feet until then. If I was going to make it until this evening's bonfire, this little toy needed to have a some down time.

After a while I feel you sit up a bit and tap my head to get up. Kneeling again, waiting for the next command, is always a pleasure. The anticipation of the unknown makes my whole body yearn for more. You attach the collar and chain again and tell me to start cooking dinner while you go outside to start a fire. I get up and start cooking, being able to just barely see you outside at the fire pit. No time for that, dinner is almost ready.

While you are building the fire you know I can see you doing it, but I can't see the laundry posts you're attaching ropes to. Once the fire starts going I may be able to catch a glimpse, but you know I won't be focused on anything but dinner and pleasing you.

Serving you first, as always, and waiting for the okay to eat before filling my own bowl, I wait kneeling for your approval. As we both finish up, you tell me to clean up, put my hair up in a pony tail, and knock at the back door when I'm done. You get up and walk into your room, and I begin to clear things away. You're only in there a few minutes before coming out with black duffle bag. As you are walking past me, and back outside to the fire, I make sure to clean up fast. I wouldn't want to keep you waiting.

You hear the knock at the door as you are putting the finishing touches on tonight's fun. Walking in the back door you see me kneeling, collar on, and still attached to the chain in the ceiling. You remove the chain and replace it with a leash before having me follow you outside. It's still warm, but as we get closer to the fire, I see the laundry post we are approaching, and it sends shivers up and down my spine. I follow your command to stand up with my back to the laundry post. You then tie my wrists to the tops of the cross-bar of the post, and remove the leash from my collar. Grabbing the gag and some rope, you quickly gag me, and work the rope around my tits. The sensations of it all has me moaning through my gag, and that devilish smile of yours returns.

Taking a few steps back, you grab your flogger out of the bag. The first few hits are always a shock, an awakening of the skin that makes me squeal, then moan. You work my tits for a bit, but need to go harder. Setting the flogger down you untie me from the posts only to turn me around, and tie my wrists again. A few more hits and I'm moaning for more. Gradually building up to go harder and faster, you check to make sure you can keep building up the intensity. The fire in my eyes and the nod of my head tell you to keep going. The drool from the gag has now fallen all over my bound tits and the welts shine in the moonlight. The pace is now hard and fast and the moan is almost continuous, except for the stop of breath at each hit.

You can tell I'm floating on clouds and adore the heat from your blows. You continue to push harder as the red marks on my ass and my moans excite you even more. You stop for just a bit to feel the heat on my skin and wetness between my legs. The breathless moan released from that gentle touch on my hot, red skin is enough to keep you going for more. You continue until you hear the moans turn to moaning tears. I love being pushed to that and you are more than happy to oblige. Stopping to see the lovely tears in my eyes, you tell me I've been a good girl as you wipe the tears off my face. If I could smile at you I would, but all I can manage is a muffled, tear filled "thank you Master" through my gag. That red ass and how it got that way is too much, and you decide to take me while still tied to the post. I'm absolutely soaked from the flogger and it feels good on your hard cock. Doesn't hurt to have a bound sub out by the fire to fuck either! Moans of ecstasy return as you grab my pony tail and fuck me as hard as you can. Pulling out to cum on my red ass, I hear the grunts of delight escape your lips and the cum drip down my ass.

Taking my wrists down from the post, you untie my tits, remove the gag, and attach the leash again to the collar. Leading me to your chair by the fire, you let me rest at your feet to come down. You've worked me hard today and know you could have probably pushed a bit more, but you are tired. The smell of the fire, the cool fresh breeze of up north, the crickets chirping, and the day's events make sitting out here so relaxing. There is plenty of time for more fun, so you decide to stay out at the fire with me at your feet and enjoy it for the night.