The Hunt Pt. 03: Back at the Cabin

Story Info
Cabin trip with my Master—Fiction.
964 words
4.63
7.3k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night seemed to fly by while sleeping in my little dog cage. I hear you start to stir as the morning sun peeks through the blinds. I see your feet hit the floor and you walking naked to the chain hanging on the wall. It means that you are letting me out, and I try to hide the excitement as you unlock the cage. "Come," you command, as I race out quickly to obey. "Good morning, Pet. Do you want your breakfast now or later?" you ask.

Trick question, as you ask nothing, I think to myself. I reply with "Master, good morning!" and "Now please, Master."

"Good girl," you reply. You take my hair, latch the chain to my collar, and shove my face into your hard cock. Kneeling with hands behind my back, I suck greedily and deep. I take as much of you as I can and let it hit the back of my throat. Gripping my hair tighter, you pull me into you as you thrust your throbbing cock deeper into my throat. I moan with delight. I can feel the heat and wetness between my legs, and your cock getting harder between my lips. I feel the hot cum flow, and the sigh of relief as you take the last few pumps into my mouth. "Good girl," you say. Grabbing me by the chin and making me look into those eyes, you tell me to cook breakfast while you get in the shower.

I crawl to the kitchen, getting out as much as I can on my knees before I stand to do the cooking. I am thankful I did most of the prep last night while cooking dinner, so it doesn't take long before everything is ready.

You peek out of the bathroom and tell me to set the table, but to eat now, and from my bowl. I look at you quizzically, since I always serve you first, but I still rush to obey.

While eating, I hear the squeak of small wheels moving on the hardwood floor headed toward the dining room. Not daring to look up, I finish up and take my bowl to the sink, crawl back to the dining room, and wait on my knees for your command.

You walk into the room with what looks to be a massage table that has stirrups at the end, and set it up. You tell me to get on the table and put my heels at the stirrups with knees apart. I feel you quickly secure me to the table and bind my legs. There is the sound of a motor as the table tilts to an angle. You secure a gag in my mouth and wheel the fuck machine out. Setting up fast, so your food did not get cold, you sit down to the table for breakfast, fill your plate and press the remote for the fuck machine. You sit at the table, enjoying the view and sounds, while leisurely eating your meal. You finish up the last cup of coffee, pressing the remote up and down to hear the shift in whimpering and moans.

Turning the machine off, you wheel me into the living room, set the machine up once more, and turn it back on. Sitting in your favorite chair, you have placed me right in your view, so you could play some video games, and still watch your "lil toy" get fucked.

Playing for a while and seeing and hearing your toy get fucked, get wet, and moan has put you in a great mood. You get up and go back to your room and grab the black duffel bag from last night. Walking towards me, you set the bag down and pull out the rope. Tying my tits tightly with the rope, you step back to take a look before getting out the flogger. The purple and magenta stripes are there already from last night, but they needed fresh marks. Turning up the machine and hitting my tits has me moaning louder. The drool falls from my lips to give them that shine that only drool can give on tightly bound tits. As the marks start to raise up, you step back to admire your handiwork.

The sight of the fresh marks, drool, and soaking wet pussy getting fucked, has your cock almost bursting out of your jeans. You turn the machine off and position the table to the right height with the remote. Taking off your jeans you quickly grab me by my throat and start to fuck me. Moaning and wiggling and legs barely able to move, you start to rub my clit. You thought I was wet and tight before, but that touch has made me even tighter. You know I'm a close, and I can feel you harden as you command me to cum. Seeing my legs shaking and struggling against the ropes, combined with the sight of those purple-marked bound tits and the hot surge of cum on your dick, has you over the edge. Gripping me by the throat and thrusting a few more times before you release, I smile through the gag. Knowing that I have pleased you is such sweet bliss.

You untie me, take my legs down slowly, and let me stretch out as you walk back to your chair. "Come here, my Pet," you command. Legs still wobbly, I crawl to your feet as quickly as I can. You kiss my forehead, tell me I'm a good girl, and have me rest at your knee to stroke my hair. It's my favorite place in the world to come down from this high. "Rest up, my Pet. We are going out tonight."

I smile and say "thank you, Master."