The Hunted

Story Info
Submissive gets more than she bargained for.
2.2k words
3.96
29.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LittlePet
LittlePet
10 Followers

I’ve always considered myself the hunter. Since my last relationship, I managed to shut myself off to the world. I suffered quite a bout of depression, and only within the last month have I decided to begin avidly looking for that new someone, the new man I will wish to give my life to, my new Master. I had no idea that this particular night, I was the one being hunted, being stalked.

The night air had a bit of an odd chill in it, as if not noticing the fact that it was nearing summer. I had donned my black trench (as I do even in hot weather for these particular events) and pulled tight around me as I strolled down downtown west in Nashville. Wednesday nights were dubbed “fetish nights” at Ménages, a local adult scene that was always fairly crowded with an extremely select group of people. Most of them were old businessmen, paying their outrageously ridiculous membership fees and waiting for the submissive of their dreams—others were couples of all ages, which, with their discounted couples fare sought out others to share nights of swapping. Then there were the singles. The young women outnumbered the young men by far, which is extremely unusual for such clubs, but when a single young lady can walk in the door for free and get a lifetime membership for only a dollar, who can resist?

Veering off the sidewalk, I stepped down the stairs and into the door. The front room was virtually empty; those taking coats and checking membership were sitting around casually talking. My heart was pumping rapidly in my chest, tonight was going to be the night, I just knew it! I shucked my coat and handed it to a petite blonde standing in the corner, smiling at her slightly. “She’s pretty,” I thought to myself. But she’s not what I’m here for.

After flashing my membership, I walked into the main room. Dim lights and cozy booths made interesting shadows dance on the walls. My corset top felt even more restricting than it had when I first put it on; my breasts were slightly overflowing. My skirt was trying to stick to my legs (damn leather!) as I walked over to a booth. For now I was just going to sit and look around, to see what I could find. After all, this isn’t something one rushes into.

Over at the bar there was a balding man, probably late forties, chatting with a lesbian couple that were regulars here. The two companions were obviously unimpressed with the man, as the conversation was cut short by an open invitation to one of the play rooms in the back. I followed the two ladies, letting my eyes sway in the rhythm of their strides, but was cut short when a strong urge hit me. My face started to burn as I felt the gaze upon me, someone was staring straight at me—seemingly straight into my soul. For a brief moment I had no intention of turning my head, but something inside my mind compelled me to look.

In the corner sat one of the most mesmerizing people in the room, and was certainly working his charm as he started at me. His eyes would meet mine and trail down my neck to my breasts, then back up. Something was unnatural about his gaze, as if he weren’t objectifying me as a woman; it was something deeper.

As if calling me to him in my mind, I drifted across the floor. He was running his finger along the rim of his glass, letting my eye catch the glint of the gold thumb armor he had on. I approached his table, and without a word he motioned for me to sit down. I started to speak, but the words just wouldn’t come—I just sat staring at him. His hair was well-kept, short and dark brown, and his dark eyes made him appear rather mysterious. His skin was smooth, a light color. I had hardly even noticed how deep his voice was as he spoke to me, it was as if I was under some sort of spell.

“So, my dear, what brings you into such a place tonight?”

At this point I was fixed upon his ring, which looked to be an outstretched eagle talon, shielding his thumb and coming to a sharp point.

“Well?”

I looked back up to his eyes. I knew he was expecting an answer, but instead of stating plainly that I’ve been looking for a new owner, I ended up telling him everything about myself—things that I wasn’t really thinking of in the foreground of my mind. He seemed very enthused with my every word, laughing and smiling, or casting looks of sympathy where it was appropriate. The entire time he didn’t say a word, just let me talk.

“….so to make a long story short, that’s why I’m here.”

“haha! Oh, little one. You shouldn’t try so hard. You are such a beautiful lady; men should be lining up to fill your void. What was your name again?”

I could feel the heat under my skin as I began to blush. Here I was rambling on to a complete stranger.

“I’m sorry…my name is jade. And you are…?”

“Strix, just call me Strix.”

He smiled at me, his teeth magnificently white. I had an odd connection to him immediately; it was if I had known him for years…as if he knew everything about me—every intimate detail.

We talked for a bit more at the club, and I couldn’t help but accept when he invited me back to his hotel room. As he stood up I noticed he was rather tall, or more so that I’m rather short; there was at least seven inches height difference between us. As we walked to the front room he placed his hand on my shoulder. The room was warm, and with the suit he had on I wasn’t sure what I was feeling. His palm was cold on my skin. “I must still be blushing for some reason.” To me, that was the only possible explanation.

We hailed a cab down the strip and he told the driver where we needed to go. The drive was short there, and nothing was really said between the two of us. We pulled up to hotel and I waited patiently as he paid the fare and led me inside. He had reserved a suite for the night, on the top floor. I stood in front of him in the elevator, and was a bit shocked as he grabbed my waist and pulled my body to his.

“Are you ready for some fun, my lovely jade?”

His voice was a whisper in my ear, which turned me on beyond belief. I could feel my cunt start to get wetter, and closed my eyes to envision the night ahead. The vision was short-lived though, as I heard the ‘ding’ of the elevator, and felt him guide me out into the hall.

He led me into the main room and asked me to sit. I removed my coat again, tossing it onto the sofa and went to sit on the bed. Before I got there he was again behind me—shirtless now, running his fingers along the seams of my skirt, up my back, and to my shoulders. There was no mistaking it, his touch was cold; it sent shivers throughout my body.

I turned around in time to meet his lips. They were cold as well as he pressed them to mine. Our kiss became more passionate as I wrapped my arms around his neck and his around my waist. Slowly he moved his hands to my hips and picked up my legs to wrap them around his back. His muscles were very defined, he was strong and lean. I was becoming more and more eager for his cock; despite the fact that it appeared he wanted to prolong my agony.

He carried me over to the bed and sat me down. I laid back as he moved over me, kissing down my body. Taking his thumb guard, he ran it down my corset, snipping the ribbon in two, letting it fall away from my body as he moved down. Gently tugging at each nipple, he worked down my stomach with his mouth, kissing and licking a trail that led straight to my skirt. Pushing it up over my hips, I felt the breeze from ceiling fan on my thighs and cunt. I pushed myself up toward his mouth, hoping he’d at least tease my clit a little with his tongue, but he spent more time paying attention to my legs, kissing the sensitive skin on the inside of them, only grazing my pussy now and then.

He was slowly driving me mad! I wanted so badly for him to do something—anything, to help calm my craving. I began to whimper, hoping it would at least buy me some sympathy, and all he did was look up and smile. His eyes seemed to penetrate to the depths of my soul, and as if he knew exactly what I was asking for, he started to lap at my clit furiously. It felt so good as he ran it back and forth, occasionally sucking it into his mouth and biting it a bit. Before I knew it, I was on the verge of an orgasm, thrusting my hips up to meet his mouth, running my fingers through his hair…I looked down to see him working on me, and without even realizing what had happened, I saw that he had cut me with the talon ring that he had on. It hadn’t hurt, but the sight of my own blood made me gasp, as it was trickling down toward my ass.

Strix looked up at me, and seeing the expression on my face started to apologize.

“Oh, dear…I knew I should have taken that ring off, it does nothing but get me in trouble.” He shot a coy smile in my direction, and as if eased by this, I laid my head back on the pillow again.
Pressing his thumb to my clit, he began to rotate it, and I could feel his mouth over the wound he had created. I thought nothing of this, his tongue licking the blood that trailed from my thigh, as I had once or twice relished in cleaning out a bite mark or scratch I made from passion. It only seemed different as he became more aggressive—so to speak. It was as if that one simple scratch weren’t enough. Too wrapped up to reason, I let the pleasure of his hands take over.

“I want you,” was all I could get out.

He unbuckled his pants and slid them down as he worked back up my body with his lips. My body was on fire, I wanted nothing more than a release, and to feel that explosion with his cock buried deep within me. He kissed me on the lips, being careful for some reason not to part them and allow me his tongue, and without so much as a warning he drove into me.

The hardness of his cock surprised me. It was as if it were an inanimate object, hard as stone, but it felt marvelous as he pounded it in and out of me. My cunt throbbed around him, squeezing it, waiting to let go. Pleasure coursed throughout my body. On his knees, Strix lifted me up against him, pinching my nipples hard—making me press my head into his chest and let a moan escape my lips. I was getting closer to my orgasm, my breathing was beginning to change and I started to impale myself on him even harder.

I could feel his breath on my neck, as he was brushing his lips against me, almost as if he were breathing me in, he was delighting in my pleasure. With his mouth close to my ear, I heard him—barely audible…”Now.”

The sensation I felt from that one little word was indescribable. It shot throughout me, making my body rack, jerking in his arms. The moans of ecstasy were unstoppable, as I arched my back and allowed my mouth to hang open. The louder I was the deeper he tried to penetrate me.

At the peak of my orgasm, waves of pleasure rushing over me, I felt a pain. Pain that was so sharp, yet I welcomed it. I didn’t move any, just allowed myself to experience it all—the hurting and the bliss—at once. My only wonder was, what had he done? I could feel his body heating up, becoming an inferno pressed against me. I began to feel weak, the only thing I could feel was pleasure, and even that was overtaken. It wasn’t until I cast my eyes down that I realized what had happened. On my breasts, though faint, I could see a trace of blood, correction; a stream of blood…it was all too late to notice.

I had come with one intention to that club, that intention being to seek a Master. I was on the prowl, in a sense looking for my own prey, though that certainly wouldn’t be the case in the long run. Yet the entire time, despite my cautiousness, I was the prey. I was just another lovely girl, another feeding, another day of life for this, this—thing. I was the hunted.

LittlePet
LittlePet
10 Followers