The Hunted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam was dumbfounded to see how open Maggie and I were with this kink.

I jarred Sam from her trance-like state. "Sam, how many times do you think I should spank Maggie?"

"Uhhhhhh, maybe five?"

"Sam, Maggie was a very bad girl."

"Uh, twenty."

"That's better."

I raised my head and let fly with the spanking. Maggie didn't have to be asked. She counted each stroke in a muffled voice with the panties wadded in her mouth. After each fifth stroke I paused to rub her bottom. It felt good to feel her smooth bottom and the warmth radiating from it and to hear Maggie's muted sighs of pleasure.

After the twentieth stroke my hand and arm were quite sore, as was Maggie's bottom. I didn't think I could have gone too much longer. I asked Sam, "Would you like to feel Maggie's bottom?"

"Uhhh, no thank you. Maybe I should be getting along home now." Sam's eyes were as wide as saucers.

"Just bear with me a moment. I have something you might want to try." I took my index finger and slid it between Maggie's legs and slowly dragged it across her kitty. Maggie was flopping on my lap like a landed fish. I held up the finger so Sam could see that it was covered with the evidence of Maggie's desire.

I noted the obvious. "Looks like Maggie's kitty is purring."

I reached over to Sam and this time in a stern tone of voice that was commanding, not asking, I said "Open your mouth."

Sam only hesitated for a split second, then complied. I'm sure she was asking herself why she so readily complied but I knew the answer. She wanted to.

I put my wet finger into her mouth. "Close your mouth." She did, and I pulled my finger out. I could see the internal conflict between her mind and her body. Her body clearly wanted to submit and her mind was pushing back. But the taste of Maggie's essence in her mouth tipped the scales as I knew it would.

"It tastes good, doesn't it?" I wanted her hear her say it.

"Yes it does."

"Do you want more?"

"Yes."

I tapped between Maggie's legs so she would slightly spread them. I took my right hand and rubbed hard on her clit. Maggie was so close already I could have touched her clit and she would have cum. With the vigorous stimulation she was a goner.

She spit the panties out of her mouth. "Please Mistress!"

I wasn't going to grant permission. I wanted Maggie's punishment to continue and she did too.

I rubbed harder. "Oh God. I can't stop it. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

You could hear the squishing noises of my hand rubbing against her sopping cunt. Drops of her honeydew were spraying about, mostly on her legs and the carpet below. Sam was watching with fascination.

I held my right hand in front of Sam. "Lick it."

She regarded my hand as she would a newly found precious object. She then stuck her tongue out to take a tentative lick. Emboldened by the taste she licked the rest of my hand and for good measure sucked on my fingers.

I pushed Maggie off my lap. "Kneel slut. You came without my permission. You will have to be punished for that."

Maggie was falsely contrite. "I know Mistress." A smile curled up on her face.

"Sam, stand in front of me." Sam was pretty much resigned to follow at this point having licked Maggie's cum off my hand.

As Sam stood in front of me I gazed upon one of the great artworks of the world. At age 25 Sam was in full bloom. Her face with flush with sexual excitement. I could see her nipples poking through her scanty bra and thin silk dress. Her hair had just the right amount of "just got out of bed" muss to it and her lips were pouty. Her breasts were swollen with desire. She had started to perspire and I could smell a mixture of her sweat and her Chanel perfume. Please, if there is a merciful God, let me have my way with this beauty and I'll never ask for anything ever again.

I looked down at Maggie. "Crawl to the playroom." Maggie proceeded to crawl, dragging her expensive dress across my living room floor to the playroom one flight below.

I turned my head to face Sam. "I think I need to attend to Maggie's punishment. Would you like go with me to the playroom or would you like me to take you home first? I'm sure Maggie won't mind either way."

I knew Sam wanted to witness Maggie's punishment but it might be pushing too hard too fast. I'd give her a chance to get her thoughts in order. I was confident of how she'd sort it out.

Sam paused for an inordinately long period of time. "I think I should go home."

I drove her home. There was no conversation for the ten minute drive. Sam was lost in her thoughts. We pulled up in front of Sam's complex. The car stopping jarred Sam, as she wasn't paying attention to where we were going.

"We're home Sam."

"Oh yes. Well thank you for . . . . the most interesting evening." She got out and shut the door behind her without looking back.

Chapter Two

The house was indeed exactly what Grant and Sam wanted. When Grant returned from his vacation he saw the house and was smitten by it as Sam. Jennifer put an offer together that they signed. Maggie shepherded it through the sellers and they were in escrow and set to close in sixty days, subject to Grant and Sam securing the necessary financing.

Since Sam had the more flexible work schedule Jennifer arranged it so that Sam attended most of the inspections and pre-closing meetings by herself. Nothing was said of the dinner and Maggie's punishment although it was clear that when Jennifer and Sam got together the subject was lurking right below the surface.

Sam had thought a great deal about that evening. She usually didn't masturbate but after the incident was finding an excuse to masturbate every day, replaying the details of Maggie's punishment and recalling the taste of Maggie's cum in her mouth. She continued to willingly engage in sex with Grant but the plain vanilla sex was even less interesting than usual. After sex, Grant would fall asleep and Sam would troll the internet for porn showing Dommes punishing their female subs and would masturbate to the videos. Jennifer had clearly opened a door that had been sealed tightly shut for years.

Jennifer could sense that Sam was on the verge of asking to visit the playroom but was still afraid of her own feelings. On a day that she knew Grant was out of town Jennifer called Sam.

"How's it going Sam?"

"Fine Jennifer, what's up?"

"Just wondering if you're available for dinner. I was hoping to have Maggie and you and Grant over. I was throwing together a spaghetti carbonara and they'll be plenty for everyone." Jennifer knew that her mention of Maggie's name would put a charge into the conversation.

Sam processed the invite. She knew Maggie's inclusion in the invitation wasn't an accident. "Grant's out of town."

"Oh that's right," said Jennifer feigning ignorance. "If you're free, why don't I pick you up at 6?"

Sam had simmered enough over the weeks since the incident with Maggie to welcome the invitation, but not to appear to be overeager. "It sounds great Jennifer. I haven't made anything yet for dinner so it would help me out."

"Great. See you in an hour." Jennifer hung up. Sam took the meal she had already prepared and scraped it into the garbage. She jumped into the shower to get ready for what would undoubtedly prove to be another "interesting" evening.

Jennifer decided that the time for subtlety had passed. She picked out a black dress with a plunging neckline and black stiletto heels. Promptly at 6 Jennifer arrived at Sam's apartment building. Sam was waiting in the apartment building lobby. She had similarly anticipated a dropping of pretense and had worn a pink halter top dress that was cut 8 inches above the knee with matching pink heels. It was the "date night" outfit that she was saving for Grant.

Jennifer saw what Sam was wearing and was surprised to see that Sam had dressed anticipating something more of the evening. Samantha got into the car and instead of a touch of hands Jennifer leaned over to kiss Sam's cheek. To Jennifer's surprise Sam turned her head toward Jennifer and their lips met instead. Jennifer lingered there for a moment, then she leaned back in front of the steering wheel.

"Why hello there. Sam, you seem to be filled with surprises today."

"I'll tell you the truth. I haven't been able to get our last dinner together out of our mind."

"Well you never know what's going to happen . . . "

They arrived at Jennifer's house. Jennifer pulled out a chardonnay for them to enjoy while waiting for Maggie to arrive. Jennifer put the pasta on to cook and already had the balance of the ingredients cooked and ready to go.

As they were pouring their second glass of wine Maggie arrived. And true to the last visit Maggie picked out another one of her expensive dresses that emphasized her impressive cleavage. Jennifer shifted over to an Italian Barbaresco with dinner and served the carbonara. The women had way too much to drink and eat. Jennifer got up to clear the dinner plates. While her back was turned Sam took Maggie's wine glass and pushed it onto the floor. Maggie first watched in surprise, then she smiled. The glass crashed to the floor.

Jennifer dashed back into the dining area. "What happened?"

Sam spoke up first. "I think Maggie had an accident with her wine glass." Sam gave a knowing look to Maggie.

Maggie chimed in, "That's right. I'm so sorry I did it again. I'm such a klutz." She admired Sam's cleverness at manufacturing another incident for her to be punished.

"Maggie, that's the second time this has happened. Apparently the punishment you received last time didn't make you a more careful person. We'll have to go downstairs and redouble your punishment this time."

"I'm so sorry Mistress." Of course she wasn't sorry. She was elated.

"Let's clean up this mess first," said Jennifer, going to the broom closet again for a broom, dustpan and mop. After the clean-up Jennifer turned to Maggie. "Maggie. Go downstairs and wait for me." She then turned to Sam, "Sam, did you want to watch Maggie receive her punishment?"

Sam had already decided to go to the playroom, having instigated this round of punishment, but she didn't want Jennifer to know of her eagerness. She decided to appear indecisive by raising her brow. Jennifer could see the hesitation on Sam's face. She decided to interrupt before Sam could utter an answer.

"Sam, you can just watch. There's no harm in watching is there?"

The furrow in Sam's brow relaxed. "I guess not."

"And you're free to leave whenever you'd like. I'd be happy to call a cab for you or drive you home."

Sam stood there silently.

Taking Sam's silence for assent Jennifer starting walking down the stairs. Jennifer didn't look back to make sure Sam would follow. She knew she would.

They passed the wine cellar. As they were walking by Sam gazed through the glass door to see hundreds of wine bottles neatly ensconced in wooden diamond shaped bins. They came to the windowless locked door of my playroom. Maggie was kneeling next to the door. She had neatly folded all of her clothes in a pile next to her and had chosen to leave on her heels, anticipating her Mistress's desires. Sam's eyes were trained on Maggie's legs. Sam could see that there was a trickle of moisture running down one of Maggie's thighs. But Maggie's eyes were trained on Jennifer. She could think of nothing but her upcoming punishment.

Jennifer decided to walk past Maggie without so much as a sideways glance and unlock the door. As she opened the door she turned her head to address Maggie. "Go get Mistress's newest toy. You'll recognize it when you see it. Present it to me properly."

Maggie bounded into the room. Sam had never seen such large breasts in the raw, and Maggie's were magnificent. The bounce of Maggie's tits as she rushed into the room was almost a slow motion exercise in eroticism. Maggie quickly scanned the room for the new toy and spotted the flogger sitting on the spanking bench. She knelt at the bench and retrieved it in her teeth.

Sam followed Jennifer into the room. She saw a well-lit room, though with diffuse indirect lighting. The room held a seating area with dark brown leather chairs and sofas, a heavily padded floor with industrial grade low rise carpeting, and a variety of implements and devices, as well as ropes and chains. Sam was excited to see in person many of the items she had seen in use in the videos she had viewed. As she was scanning the room she saw Maggie kneel in front of Mistress Jennifer with the handle of a flogger.

"Ah Maggie, good girl, I see you've found Mistress's newest toy. I bought it with your luscious bare bottom in mind." Mistress Jennifer leaned over and retrieved the flogger from Maggie's mouth with one hand and stroked Maggie's hair with the other. Maggie was pleased that her Mistress thought enough of her to buy another toy for her pain and pleasure.

"Now assume your position for your punishment." Maggie crawled over to the spanking bench and laid on top of it face down, with her arms dangling at her sides and her legs straddling the bench. Her tits were mashed against the bench. She wiggled her bottom to present an inviting target.

Mistress Jennifer was quick to steal a glance at Sam. Sam was fixated on Maggie's eager submission to Jennifer. Seeing Maggie naked and willingly accepting, even inviting, physical pain and humiliation in front of a stranger made Sam feel something dark and black rise within her. Rather than fearing its appearance for the first time Sam embraced it.

Mistress Jennifer could see that Sam was sexually excited at the prospect of witnessing Maggie's punishment. She decided to help lead Sam to discovering something that was always within her.

"Maggie's been a bad girl, right Sam?"

"Yes, a very bad girl."

"Yes, Mistress," recited Mistress Jennifer.

"Yes, Mistress," repeated Sam.

"And Mistress should use the new flogger on Maggie's beautiful white bottom, shouldn't she?"

"Yes, Mistress, Maggie is begging to feel Mistress's flogger on her bottom."

"Now come here kitten and rub Maggie's bottom." Mistress Jennifer made lazy circles with her hand on the left cheek of Maggie's bottom.

Sam inched forward and stuck out her hand. Jennifer grasped it with hers and guided Sam's hand across Maggie's cool soft bottom. Then Jennifer pulled her hand away and Sam continued to rub and knead Maggie's bottom, eliciting a sigh from Maggie's lips. Sam was already feeling the intoxication of domination and submission.

"Count and apologize whore," barked Mistress Jennifer.

Sam watched in awe as Mistress Jennifer skillfully twirled and flicked the flogger so the tendrils were all dancing in unison to their Mistress's tune. Sam could see that Maggie was trembling in anticipation of the stroke, not knowing when it would hit.

Then suddenly the crack and Maggie's involuntarily movements in reaction to the assault of pain.

"One!" cried Maggie. "I'm sorry Mistress."

Maggie wasn't sorry. She was gleeful. Even though the pain was coursing through her body Maggie knew that Mistress Jennifer would bring about a release that would carry Maggie for weeks, if not months. It was several weeks since Maggie's last visit to the playroom and the release attained was still fresh in Maggie's memory.

Mistress Jennifer wasn't gleeful. She was filled with anticipation. She knew that she would bring about Maggie's prayed for release at the right time. Her unsettled feeling came from Sam's unknown reaction to this infliction of pain.

Sam wasn't filled with anticipation. She was filled with horrid fascination. Everything about where she was felt wrong. The room. The people. The deviant sex act. It all went against how she was raised and what she was told. But that darkness that welled up within her told her otherwise. It told her that it might feel wrong now but that she desired it - - desired it more than anything she had ever wanted in her life.

Mistress Jennifer continued with the punishment. Maggie counted through ten stokes. After the tenth stroke Jennifer gently rubbed Maggie's back and bottom as Maggie quietly sobbed. "Come kitten, rub Maggie's bottom again."

Sam came closer and again extended her hand, though this time not needing Jennifer's assistance. Sam could feel that Maggie's cool bottom was now searing hot and that the soft smooth white skin was now welted and red. She could hear Maggie wince as she dragged her hand across the red striping on Maggie's abused bottom.

"Watch kitten. Maggie has been punished but now she must be rewarded for quietly accepting her punishment."

"Slut, touch yourself."

Maggie slipped her right hand underneath her to her sopping cunt and started furiously fingering her clit. "Please Mistress."

"Not yet slut. Our guest here wants you to show her how a slut doesn't cum until her Mistress grants her permission. Isn't that right kitten?

Sam was now eager to play the game. "Yes, that's right Mistress. Maggie the slut shouldn't cum yet."

Maggie's face was red with exertion as she willed herself not to cum while still stroking herself.

Mistress Jennifer tapped her foot to an imaginary tune as she waited for the last possible moment before Maggie exploded. Then she wet her finger and slowly slid it into Maggie's upraised bottom.

"Cum slut."

Maggie knew the walls of the playroom were sound proofed. She let out a scream that almost had Sam jump into Mistress Jennifer's arms. The intensity of Maggie's release even startled Mistress Jennifer.

Mistress Jennifer pulled her finger out of Maggie's ass and commented, "My, my, the slut really did it this time didn't she kitten."

"Yes Mistress, Maggie is a slut."

"Use your hand and dip it into Maggie's honeypot."

Sam approached an exhausted Maggie who was laying still on the bench, still experiencing the ripples of pleasure from her orgasm. She bent forward and hesitated for just a moment, then dipped her hand between Maggie's legs and drew upward through Maggie's moist cleft. Maggie shuddered.

"Hold your hand in front of you kitten." Sam held her hand, now slick with Maggie's fluids, in front of her face, regarding it as she turned her hand back and forth.

"Lick your little finger kitten." Sam leaned forward and started licking her little finger. At the same time Mistress Jennifer leaned forward and started licking Sam's thumb. This erotic dance continued to Sam's index and fourth finger. The women met at the middle finger. Mistress Jennifer grasped Sam's head into her hands and kissed Sam deeply. The taste and scent of Maggie's cum was intoxicating to Sam, and Mistress Jennifer's invitation was eagerly accepted.

Mistress Jennifer and Sam were wrapped in each other's arms. Maggie's presence in the room was forgotten. Mistress Jennifer gently guided Sam to the couch and then looked into her eyes.

"It's time now to please your Mistress."

Chapter Three

I had just finished the most erotic and passionate kiss of my life with Jennifer. She was sexy and seductive in a way I had not experienced before. I felt like the proverbial fly falling into the temptress's web.

But was I the hunter or the prey? Jennifer clearly thought she was the hunter because of the seduction she so carefully set up for me. I wasn't born yesterday. Even for me as someone who was a novice at these mind games it was plain to me that Jennifer had her eyes set on me from the moment she saw me. I saw the way she eyed me at the open house. I didn't think it was an accident that she scheduled the tour of our new house on the day Grant was out of town. And that escapade with Maggie and the dropped glass during our first dinner. Sheer theater. Maggie put on an Academy Award winning performance but I played along as the clueless young woman. Even the information they squeezed out of me with copious amounts of alcohol. It was all what they wanted to hear - - the vanilla sex, the lack of experience and the innocence.