The Hunted Huntress Ch. 01

Story Info
A werewolf woman is hunted down by a warlock.
876 words
3.8
5.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Normally the full moon was Jessica's favorite night of the month. She would turn and run wild in the woods, do some hunting, terrorize some villagers, the usual. The last thing she expected was to find herself the prey.

The wind rushed through her hair as she sprinted deftly through the wood, her heart beating like a drum. Just ten minutes earlier she was stalking a rabbit when the first tranquilizer had flown past her shoulder and embedded itself in a tree. Thus begun the chase. Her powerful legs and canine agility gave her hope that she would outrun her hunter, but he seemed to show up inexplicably close, and she would have to change her course. She knew he was male by his scent, which made her all the more scared.

These thoughts and more swam through her head as she crested a hill. All was silent. She hid behind a copse of trees and tried to catch her breath. Where had he gone? Was she safe now? She peaked out from the trees, not noticing the dark form beginning to materialize behind her. As soon as his scent reached her, she swung around, only to be shot point blank in the chest with a tranquilizer dark.

***

Jessica awoke in an unfamiliar room. By the smells and sounds she was picking up on she knew they were still in the forest, perhaps in a cabin by the look of the walls. Fear bolted through her when she tried to get up, but found her wrists and ankles were shackled to a bed with an unfamiliar material. She became aware, as the tranquilizer wore off, that something was stuffed in her mouth as well.

Suddenly the light in the room flickered on, and she heard footsteps. Out of the corner of her eye she could see the now familiar figure of her pursuer. She began to tremble. A few muffled whimpers escaped her gag, but the man just laughed softly, as though enjoying her pitiful attempt at pleading. He held out one hand and fire erupted from his palm, and it dawned on her that he was a warlock. What was a warlock doing near a mortal village? Werewolf hunting, she answered her own question.

The warlock was tall and broad, and as he moved better into her light of sight, she was frightened to see the look on his face was one of a predator. She knew that look all too well. He closed his hand and the fire extinguished.

"Now, don't fight me. One wrong move and I'll light you up." He said in a deep resonant voice. Jessica began to tear up, realizing what was coming.

The man stepped forward, untying his robe first, then unbuckling his belt. She could already see the form of his hard on against his pants, eager to be freed. And when it was, she couldn't help her body betraying her, as she saw his long, thick cock, her pussy began to wet.

He wasted no time climbing on top of her, but then slowed down. He poked a fat finger inside her and she squirmed. Chuckling to himself, he moved it in and out slowly, thoroughly enjoying her helplessness. He brought the hand he was using to his crotch and smoothed his hard cock with her wetness, then began to slide the head of his member up and down her slit. Jessica could feel her heart beating faster, she wanted it over with, or did she?

The first thrusts were slow and shallow, but began to pick up speed quite quickly. The warlock feeling ecstasy as his dick slid along her velvety inside. He could feel her begin to tighten around him, and he pumped ever harder.

For a while the room was filled with nothing but the sound of wet slapping and soft grunts. The warlock now pounding away at her helpless pussy as she struggled and squirmed to no avail. Then he pulled out.

Surprised, Jessica looked at him for the first time since it began, but to her dismay, at the raising of his hand the material that bound her began to glow. He rolled his wrist and she was suddenly yanked from her spread eagled position to a doggy style position. How appropriate.

He was now back inside her, and he yanked her head back by her hair, to see a mirror was on the wall above the head of the bed. He was making her watch her own rape. She looked pitiful. The mighty huntress reduced to a cum dumpster for some wicked warlock. She saw his face and posture and compared it to her own. She was completely owned by him. She was his for the taking, and he did. The warlock's cock pulsed inside her and he let out a groan as she felt him fill her womb with warm semen. Then it was over. He got off from her and pulled up his pants, then grinned at her.

"What a good girl. I think I might keep you." And with that he waved his hand, putting her back in her original position, and left the room.