The Hunter

Story Info
He likes to watch peeing.
1.6k words
3.81
49.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is where a say a few bits.

1) Please do not read if you are underage.

2) Please do not read if you are not in to water sports or do not know what that means.

3) Thank you proff for your help here.

* * * * *

I am what is politely known as a piss hunter or, as I like to call myself, a squat watcher. What the hell is that you ask? Well I will tell you, but first let me just say; I am not a pervert or a bad person. What I am is a man who likes to see women pee.

I know there are people who think this is odd, or even sick. A close female friend asked me what I got out of it, what the turn on for me was. I told her the truth, its the way women pee, for me, its just so sexy and demure. Whether it is sitting on a toilet, which I rarely get to see, or in public.

What I am going to tell you was, for me, what used to be a night of fun! The reason for the past tense you will find out later. But I would like this story to be a warning to women who do not like to be watched when peeing.

The first time I knew I was in to peeing was years ago; I was on my way home from a night out on the town. I was walking towards the town hall, when I saw someone standing near the bushes. They had on a tracksuit with the bottoms pulled down just a bit. I realized it was someone peeing I, at first, thought it was a man playing about, you know pushing his dick between his legs.

They had their bum pushed out just a bit. It was then that it hit 'that's a woman peeing'. I had never seen anything like that before and I have to admit it was a big turn on, so much so it gave me a semi-hard on. The woman was in her late teens (18 or 19) to early 20's. She had long, brunet hair in a ponytail. Her face was like a china doll.

As I walked past her, she shouted to me. "What's up with you into water sports or something? Perv." That got me thinking and on the road I am now on.

You may have noted that I called myself a squat watcher, making a comparison to bird watching. Well there are things in common with that.

1.You never want the subject to know your there.

2.You need something to record the event.

3.You need to know the best places to watch.

Now, as for #1, your best bet is to get a hive of sorts. A car is best, you'll see why latter. As for #2, get yourself a camcorder or something like that, and get something with night vision. Oh and just incase you didn't know, most people do not like to be watched peeing let alone filmed, so get something cheap and cheerful. And for #3, you know to scout out the area that is where the hunting bit comes in. Each town and place is different. But my advice is to look for a place with a mix of lots of pubs, clubs and alleys/car parks.

The night I am going to tell you about is one of by better memoirs. I had drive into the car park, at about 00:00 hrs (12:00am). I put the tape over in my camcorder light so it wouldn't show, and waited.

I had been there about 45 minutes when the first 3 ladies came my way.

They where giggling and the first two I saw seemed to stumble about a lot. "Ere-Leann, can you stand guard, so me and Sue can have pee," said the taller of the two.

She was blond and had her hair up in a ponytail.

She wore a pair of black jeans and a red halter-top.

Sue, her friend, was a bit of a BBW, but was not really fat. She had curly, dark hair and wore a pink spaghetti-string top, and a black mini skirt with black ankle boots.

The two of them went to the corner, while their mates waited, just out of sight. The blond one unzipped her jeans and pushed them down to her knees and I could just make it that she had on a light blue thong.

She then squatted all the way down and I got a clear shot of her pussy as she began to pee. From what I could see, it looked like she shaved.

Sue hiked up her skirt, pulled down her panties, and went into a half squat-half sit position. Her panties looked like a pair of pink full-bikini briefs.

Her bum seemed to hover in front of me, so I did not get to see her pussy. I did get to see the pee spraying out from between her legs, and man what a turn on.

After a few seconds, they where both done at about the same time, the first one just stood, pulled her panties and jeans up. Sue, on the other hand, bounced a few times and then started to pull up her knickers.

Then they both went back to Leann and walked away, shame really, I would not have minded seeing Leann.

The next to come along was about an hour later. She was a tall, busty women with should length ginger hair. She was dressed in a shiny black halter-top, and a cream knee-length skirt, with high-heeled cream and black shoes.

She walked over to almost the same spot as the last two and had a look around to see if anyone was in the car park. Having done that, she hiked up her skirt and pulled down her write sting bikini. She squatted all the way down and I could clearly see she had a full mound of ginger pubs. She began to pee and I could see this powerful jet of piss shoot out of her pussy lips. When she was done she reached into her bag and pulled out some tissue. She wiped her pussy and stood up, and pulled up her knickers, dropped the skirt and walked of.

By this time, it was 0130 hrs (1:00am) and I had to be at work the next day, so I put the camcorder away, and drove home.

Now I used a past tense before and this is why.

Last weekend a few friends and me went out for a drink. One of them is a close friend of mine; she is a really nice person. She has a heart of gold. When we left the pub, I asked to walk her, as it is on my way to my place. About half way there she looked at me and said, "I really got to pee and don't know if I can make it home?"

"So? Just go down an ally or something, men do it all the time," I said.

I know what you're thinking, but that was not on my mind and that is the god's own truth. She is a fried and I respect all my friends, and that includes their privacy.

We found a really discrete pace that we thought no one would see us. I then stood out of sight where she could do what she need to, without me seeing, but where she knew I could hear her.

A short time later I heard a scream, followed by my friend shouting my name.

I shot around the corner, like I was fired from a cannon, to see her up trying to cover her pussy with her panties and skirt, standing against the wall. I just caught sight of someone going around the other end of the ally.

I told her everything was ok, as she was in tears. She rearranged her clothes and we walked the rest of the way back to her place in silence. When we got there, I asked if I could come in, and make sure she was ok, as she seemed upset.

When we got in, I let her sit down and went to make some tea. After all, the British Empire was built on the stuff. I walked back to her living room and she had started to cry again. I handed her a cup of steaming hot tea and asked, "Do you feeling like talking about it?"

"Yes ok." She replied. "I was just having a pee, when a had a funny feeling, creepy like. So I looked up and saw this guy leering at me. The worst bit was he seemed to be getting off on it. I could have swore he even had a hard on. He then called me a slut and that's when I shouted for you. I am not am I? I mean I just needed to pee is all."

"No, you're not a slut and anyone that thinks that is just a prick. I mean think about it, men pee in public all the time and no one says anything, do they?"

"No, they don't, thanks. It's just, I have never done that before and I don't think I will again," she said, in a shaky voice.

I left her place about 20 minutes later, when I knew she was ok. What had happen had really shaken her up, and like I said, she is one of the nicest people I have ever met in my life. I never really thought about it, but what turned me on, had really upset someone I cared about.

That is why I am not going to do it again. It's also why I wrote this to let people, (mainly women) know what is out there and what to look for, really.