The Hunter

Story Info
To the hunter goes the spoils.
1.5k words
3.97
8.6k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lie very still in the tall grass. How many hunts had he been on? How much time had he spent, lying in wait, patiently, ready to strike as the moment came clear. Enough. Enough to make him the leader of today's hunting party. Enough that tonight he would choose his spoils. Any woman in the village would be his, when they returned with this bounty, as was their custom. He'd never lacked for women, but tonight, he could choose rather than the other way around (as was their custom.) And he knew already which woman he would take, take back to his tepee, to his furs on the floor, take to her knees...this day was a long time coming. Perhaps ever since he began to learn how to hunt. As a boy he'd spent hours following small mammals, learning their habits, tracking their movements, finding the optimal moment to take their lives. Proudly he'd carry his prey home to his mother, who doted on her son as the champion he would become. Now he was old enough to join with the adult men, old enough to receive the award of choosing the woman of his choice. His mind began to wander to her curves, the gentle sway of her hips, the blush of her lips and he felt a stirring in his loins. Quickly he stopped his thoughts before they went any further, that was next, first he must bring down this beast.

He heard its footsteps drawing near, he could smell its stench. The moment was very close. Hunting was instinct to him, how he knew when to kill he could not say, but as if led by an invisible cue, he sprang into action, sending his dagger deep into the heart of the beast. It lie, dying, beneath him. Its large, black eyes looked deep into his own and as he brought a killing blow he prayed to the gods for its spirit. And he prayed to the gods for stamina. Tonight he would be a man.

He led the hunting party on their victorious march to the village. The beast held high above their heads. They were greeted by the women, children and the old men who could no longer partake in the hunting. The children sang the song of the hunt, the words and tune brought joy to his heart as he remembered singing it so many times before. The women, especially the young women, giggled excitedly and tried to catch his glance. Their people were no stranger to sex, sex was a part of everyone's lives as much as eating or sleeping, but the post-hunt sex of the hunt leader and his chosen mate is considered sacred.

The women went to work preparing the feast and, as women are so wont to do, making themselves attractive. It mattered not to him how pretty the women were tonight, he'd had his eye for a very long time on the woman he would choose tonight. She was the mate of another, but after the hunt, it mattered not. He was the hunter and she his spoils. If he were to impregnate her, it was custom for her to remain with him. He could only hope. The two had grown up as children together, but she was always out of his reach, preferring boys with bigger muscles and louder voices. He'd longed for her since the beginning of his longings for women, but as the custom dictated, women choose men and not the other way around, so he waited, patiently, as he did on the hunt, for his skill to bring her to him. Tonight she was his.

Darkness fell, there was feasting and fire and dancing and music. The children were sent to bed, only adults were allowed to view the hunter taking his spoils. He knew the moment was drawing near, there was a minor fear inside his head, as tradition had the hunter first engage with his spoils as part of the celebration. The tribe would watch and cheer as they consecrated the hunt and brought luck to future hunts. He saw her in the crowd, she was probably unaware she would be his choice, a silent girl she was, not the most shapely, nor the most attractive, but when she was around he could think of nothing but her. And tonight, she was his.

The tribe stood in a circle around the fire and the hunter was called forth. They crowned him with the skull of the beast and bid him choose his mate. He walked into the crowd, the women eagerly watched, hoping they would receive the honor of being chosen tonight. He found her, not that he could have missed her if he'd tried, and placed his hand on her shoulder. She blushed. He lifted her off her feet and carried her to the center of the circle, as is their custom. The tribe hooted and hollered, chants of virility and fertility, for it was thought to be a good omen if a child were to come of this pairing. He began to remove her furs, as is their custom, and soon she was naked in front of her tribe. He then removed his own furs, except for the skull crown, and the two stood in the fire light, admiring each other's bodies.

As his eyes moved slowly from her face downwards, he became aware of his arousal, as did the crowd, who hollered louder and started chanting for him to take her, take her now. He knew this was just the beginning of the evening, as once he had performed for the crowd, she was to return with him to his tepee and this, this was what he truly wanted. She, as custom bade her, dropped down to her hands and knees and he knelt behind her. The tribe was watching, he felt their eyes, but it mattered not, all that mattered was his beauty, finally his, in front of him. He pressed himself deep inside her and the crowd went wild. Holding her hips he pounded her again and again, every time it seemed the tribe would cheer a little louder, until he felt he could take it no more. As he came into her depths, he held her hips tightly, praying to the gods that he would become a father.

With the show over, the hunter grabbed his lady and the crowd parted as they walked towards his tepee. Once inside, he set her gently on his furs. She murmured approval at their softness. She was ready to go again, as he could have only hoped, but he wasn't quite. She was well versed at the oral arts and used her talents to have him standing at full attention quickly. She asked what he wanted, was there anything she could provide him that he had always wanted? Hoping to hold his aura of hunter he did not want to admit that anything with her was what he'd always wanted. Instead he indicated he wanted to try her dark hole, a sex act he had witnessed but not yet found a willing partner for. She was more than happy to oblige as he was the hunter and she his spoils.

She placed herself on her hands and knees again, presenting her small anus. He placed the head of his penis at her tight opening and slowly, ever so slowly, began pressing himself inside. She was relaxed, and he slid in without much work, gasping as he made it past the entrance. The noises she made were a mixture of pleasure and happy pain as he enjoyed the tightness of her round bottom. It seemed like something she liked, especially as his breathing became ragged, she enthusiastically pressed back onto him, squeezing just a little as he unloaded his juices into her ass.

Twice now he had come, and this beauty beneath him and not come at all. It was her turn. He whispered that she should lie on his furs and she obeyed. He wanted to smell her, all his life he'd waited to smell her, and now was his chance. He put his face into her fur patch and inhaled deeply, he felt himself stirring (so soon? again?) but he knew it was her turn. A good hunter satisfies his lady. He spread her legs and admired her lady parts for a moment before diving in, face first. He knew how to please a lady and soon her legs were shaking and his mouth filled with her sweet juices. By this point, his arousal was too much to deny, so he climbed on top and took her again, this time looking into her eyes as he penetrated her again and again, deeper and deeper. Suddenly he felt her vagina tightening around his hardness and she screamed as her body was rocked with her orgasm. He came too, feeling his strength and honor pouring into her. He knew this union would create his son.

As the months past, the hunter watched with pride as his chosen mate became swollen with his child. The whole tribe rejoiced in the luck this child would bring them. It was a good year and all their hunts would be fruitful.