The Hunter Ch. 01

Story Info
He is why you don't go into the woods at night.
1.5k words
3.78
17.9k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kari ran through the forest as fast as she could. "I have to keep moving that's all I have to do is just keep moving." Looking up through the branches Kari saw that the sun was going down, she wasn't going to be able to make it home, better to just find shelter for the night and hope nothing bad happened to her. In the fading light she was just able to make out a group of trees whose branches formed a perfect camping spot. Leaning her head against a mossy tree stump Kari bunkered down for the night.

Listening to the sounds of the forest Kari started remembering all the old stories she had heard about this place, girls getting lost in the forest and taken by the hunter god Odane. The god of the hunt took pleasure in hunting lost young girls through the forest abducting them for his own uses. "They're just stories though." Kari said aloud "I mean if the hunter god really was on the hunt we would hear his horn." Moments later a deep rumble note washed over the forest, echoing off of every rock and shaking her to her very core.

Frightened, Kari hugged her knees to her chest, muttering under her breath "it's just a story." to herself over and over. The note came again this time closer; and again, and again, each time moving closer to Kari and her little clearing. Suddenly, all sound stopped. The woods were silent. Kari listened to the woods hearing nothing. Shaking her head "it was all just my imagination." *snap* Sitting bolt upright Kari watched as an enormous figure pushed its way through the branches towards her!

Screaming Kari ran from the clearing not even caring which direction. Running this way and that. Kari tripped on a root and sprawled on the ground. Picking herself up she looked around, seeing nothing in the darkness. "You're very fast." came rumbling from behind her. "It's been a while since I actually had a challenging hunt." Frozen by fear all Kari could do was listen. The voice moved steadily closer. The presence of him heavy in the silent woods. "Tell you what. I'll give you one more chance. If you can get away from me this time I will spare your life and grant you your freedom."

To scared to respond Kari lay frozen on the ground. She could not believe what was happening to her. "RUN!" yelled the voice. Kari sprinted past trees, over rocks, under low branches, she ran through faster than she had ever run before. She ran for what seemed like hours but her surroundings only grew darker and the woods more dense. Finally she could not run anymore. Lying on the ground Kari hoped that she had gotten away. "Not bad. to bad it wasn't good enough." The deep voice seemed to shake her bones.

Hearing his voice again Kari sprang to her feet. Running again she heard his laugh all around her. He seemed to be everywhere in the wood at once. She saw a large tree blocking the path in front of her. No time to go around she vaulted over it. She landed on the other side and felt the the ground beneath her erupt. She screamed as the net pulled her into the tree. Her arms pinned across her chest Kari struggled to free herself. "Please let me go! I don't want to die!"

"Oh I'm not going to kill you. I'm only going to claim my prize." came his amused response from below her. His tone made the hairs on the back of her neck stand up as the net was lowered from the tree.

"What do you mean claim your prize?"

"Oh I think you know exactly what I mean. You've heard the stories by now you've figured out I am Odane. You also have heard what I do. I've caught you and now I'm going to bind you to me for eternity."

Kari panicked, struggling futilely in the net. The god laughed as he opened the net. Pinning her to the ground he tied her hands behind her back as she struggled to free herself. He ripped her clothes from her body and slung her over his shoulder. He stood and carried her through the woods. Kari struggled for a few minutes before giving up and passing out.

She woke naked in a strange room. It was dimly lit with small candles and ivy grew over the walls. She tried to sit up but found that she was unable to move. Roots wrapped over her arms and ankles and one was curved over her neck completely immobilizing her. "Hey! What's going on!?" She struggled against her bonds testing their strength. The roots held fast not moving an inch. She tossed her head side to side in her frustration.

Laughing Odane called to her from a chair in the corner. "You really are a remarkable young human. There is no hope of escape but still you fight. I like that." Kari stopped struggling and listened intently to his voice as he walked closer. "It's not often that I find a human I am actually attracted to. However..." Kari felt him slide his hand over her body his skin hot against hers. "I am going to take you Kari. You will give me a son."

In her compromised position Kari could only stare at the ceiling as she was toyed with. Crying silent tears she hoped it would be over quickly. Unfortunately she was a good catch. She was a dancer, a good one to. She had 36D breasts and beautiful blue eyes framed by her short wavy brown hair. Bound to the floor her large breasts attracted his attention.

She felt the god's teeth clamp around her right nipple as his left hand rolled the other nipple between deft fingers. Kari gasped as he played with her nipples. They had always been sensitive and she had loved to let her boyfriend play with them, sometimes bringing her to orgasm without touching anything else. Unable to lift her head and see what was happening Kari had nothing to distract her mind from the sensation.

He bit hard, pulling her nipple back. Kari moaned loudly before realizing what she was doing. She started to fight back again. She thrashed around on the table pulling her nipple from between his teeth. She gasped for breath as the root around her throat tightened harshly. Unable to breath she stopped struggling. He whispered next to her ear in a tone that was impossible to misinterpret. He was mad. "This will go much easier on you if you don't struggle. You might even enjoy it."

The bond on her neck loosened and she gasped for air. "No let's try this again." Kari felt his hand between her legs and was about to protest when he slid two fingers inside of her. She moaned as he penetrated her. He pushed his fingers further inside of her and slid his thumb towards the top of her slit. He rubbed her clit with his thumb, playing with the hardened nub.

Kari could feel the heat between her thighs. She knew that she should fight but it felt so good. His fingers slid out and back in penetrating deeper this time. He flicked her clit with his other hand and Kari whimpered in painful pleasure. His fingers slid out and back in again picking up speed. He fingered her hot folds stoking the fire between her thighs. Kari thrust her hips up to meet his fingers hoping to heighten her pleasure.

Her heart began to race as that familiar heat rose inside her. She arched her back off the ground giving him better access to her sopping cunt. Just as she was about to crest the wave of her oncoming orgasm he pulled his fingers from her pussy. Thrusting her hips into the air Kari moaned at the sudden loss. "I'm almost there. Just a little more. Make me cum! Please! Please take me do whatever just make me cum!"

He sounded amused as he adjusted aiming his cock at her pussy. "I told you it would be enjoyable." He placed both hands on her hips and slid forward. The head of his dick pushed inside of her spreading her open for the first time. Coming to an obstacle her thrust hard breaking through. She gasped in pain but it was quickly replaced with pleasure as he slid back out. Pushing back in Odane began to fuck her grinding his pelvis against her clit when he hit bottom.

Kari was in heaven as for the first time her pussy was stretched. She moaned with each of his thrusts. She was unable to fight the pleasure any longer. It didn't take long for the pleasure to become a roaring fire once more. Kari's orgasm washed over her as Odane thrust deep into her newly deflowered pussy.

He gave three more quick thrusts before releasing his seed. His cock throbbed as it pumped into her pussy. She felt his hot seed splash inside her. His now flaccid cock slid out of her. "Sleep well Kari. Tomorrow is going to be one hell of a day." She heard the door to the room close as sleep took her in its embrace.