The Hunters Ch. 03

Story Info
Tracking down the Hunters.
6.1k words
4.7
29.1k
22
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtForm
ArtForm
1,148 Followers

Hi all! OMG! Thank you so much for all the comments and feedback. It seems many of you want to know what a hunter is... but all will be revealed in time. I'll give some clues in this chapter and to do so we're gonna take a break from Anya and Logan's story for a bit now but they will be back! I've also borrowed some terms from the Vampire Knights anime for those who are aware of it.

Anyway, I hope all of you enjoy this chapter and many many thanks to all the comments!

***

The ballroom was beautifully decorated with silk drapes and chandeliers while the tables were perfectly arranged to seat ten; plates, cutlery and wine glasses all aligned perfectly for the charity event.Guests began to stream in at about 7pm but they were not expecting Kyros Russell, the main donor for the charity auction, to arrive till 8pm.

Aurora watched lazily from the shadows as the guests took their seats. She had managed to secure herself a seat beside an old lady whose daughter could not attend due to some business matters. Of course, the said daughter would soon find out that her business meeting in Japan was a hoax but she would return home too late to join her mother for the event.

Aurora had chosen to wear a white low necked evening dress accompanied by white stilettos. She wore a simple gold bangle on her right wrist and a long gold chain that dipped into the 'v' of her breasts, as if pointing whosever's eyes particularly to that sensuous spot. Aurora, like her sister was blessed with natural 36D breasts and they were unashamed of it, flaunting their sexy confidence around. The only thing that differentiated them was their hair. Aurora wore hers long and wavy, as it was now.

As the guests began to fill up the ballroom, Aurora decided it was time to come out from the shadows and take her seat. Her target would be entering soon and she did not want to miss him.

The moment he entered the ballroom, the ballroom erupted in applause.

The sudden noise jarred her senses for awhile such that she couldn't make out where her target was entering from. It did not worry her so much that he would spot her for she would smell just like any of the humans surrounding her and be of no threat to him. Still, she had to be on guard.

Kyros Russell was seated at the table right at the front; two tables to her right. He had shown no indication that he had noticed her and seemed like he was enjoying himself bidding or outbidding others for various useless items in her opinion. She hated this part of the hunt the most- waiting.

Suddenly, the current bidding item caught her eye. It was a really rare claymore sword crafted by the first Highlanders of Scotland. For a moment she was totally mesmerized by the sword; its ruby encrusted hilt glowing under the light. She heard someone bidding at 10,000 Euros for it. Then it increased by about 5000 Euros each time until the current bid of 250,000 Euros. Aurora wondered if she should really buy it.

Raising her paddle, she shouted, "500,000 Euros!" The auctioneer seemed satisfied with her bidding and was giving the three chances for anyone to outbid her before the sword was considered sold.

"Going twice..." he said.

"I'll bid a million Euros for it," said a distinctive male voice. Aurora raised her eyes and saw that Kyros Russell was staring right at her, as if challenging her to outbid him.

"Alright, one million Euros for it... Going once..." said the auctioneer. Aurora lost all interest in the sword as she kept her eyes on Kyros. He was such an annoying prick. Why must he bid for things when he already has so many in his house?

The old lady beside her patted her arm, causing her to jolt in surprise.

"It's okay honey. There's always next time. A sword's not any good for a young lady like you..." she said kindly. Aurora almost burst out laughing. The old lady was cute. She'd probably faint knowing what a vicious fighter she was.

When the last item for bidding was sold off, the lights started to dim, except for the centre of the ballroom. All guests were invited to dance on the floor. Aurora decided that it was time to hide amidst the shadows once more. Kyros was in the habit of leaving his events unannounced. She got up from her seat; feigning her way towards the ladies' when she heard a voice calling to her.

"Hi, miss, would you care for a dance?" Aurora didn't need to turn to know who it was. She could smell him the moment he appeared behind her. If she was surprised, she did not show it on her face as she turned to face him.

"Actually... I was about to head to the washroom..." she replied politely.

"I wouldn't like to miss out on a chance to dance with a lovely lady such as yourself. Just one dance?" he asked. Aurora tried to ignore the tiny knot in her tummy as she accepted his offer. Why did she not realize how sexy his voice sounded before?

His hands were soft, with perfectly manicured nails and one of them was now pressed gently at the base of her spine while the other held hers. She could smell his cologne overriding his natural scent; smelling arrestingly male and musky.

"I'm really sorry about the sword," he murmured into her ear. Aurora felt the slight goose bumps on her skin at the contact of his warm breath. She didn't say anything but tried to focus on not giving herself away.

"I saw you the moment I walked in..." he said, catching her by surprise. Aurora tried not to tense up but instead gave a flirty laugh. Shit! Was her cover blown so early?

"You are certainly a beautiful lady... Miss...?"

"Hamilton," she said, blurting the first name she could think of.

"And that would be a Miss Hamilton I suppose?" he asked.

"Yes, yes of course," she replied, willing herself to give a slight blush.

"Well then Miss Hamilton... why don't you and I get the hell out of this ballroom and get to know each other more?" he asked. Aurora looked up into his green eyes and felt lost for words.

"I... I don't know... I'm not here for a one night stand..." she stammered, trying to wiggle out of his grips, now that the song had ended.

"It'll be fun... I promise you'll love it..." he said in his silky voice. He had somehow waltzed her to a dark corner of the ballroom and had pressed her to the wall. His fingers followed the trail of her necklace, resting seductively at her cleavage. He dipped his fingers between her breasts in an up and down motion, as if he wanted her to imagine him sliding his cock between her breasts.

Aurora breathed in slowly. "Think!" she screamed to herself. This was a perfect opportunity to get close to him. She needn't worry about missing her shot. Flashing her most seductive look, she nodded and followed him through the shadows and out of the ballroom.

To her surprise, he was leading her up towards his royal suite. She had thought him wiser to have opted for one of the normal suites, for safety reasons. Perhaps she had miscalculated him? He seemed to be very confident of himself.

When the lift opened, it led them directly into his suite. The lights were all on and the room was simply stunning. Standing under the light, she could now see him more clearly and for a moment, she stood there admiring his beautiful face. His medium length brown hair touched his shoulders and had playful streaks of blonde in them. She liked them. They brought out his green eyes even more.

But what was most sexy about him was his slight facial hair- from his sideburns, to his moustache and his chin with a sexy goatee. The slight darkening on his face seemed to frame his sexy lips even more.

"Well... I hope you find me to your liking," he said, slightly amused. He had taken off his white jacket and his bowtie and had also loosened the first two buttons of his shirt. Aurora tried to peel her eyes away from the nest of hair hiding shyly under his shirt.

He closed the distance between them in two strides and Aurora was forced to look up into his eyes. Even with her stilettos, he was almost a head taller than her and towered considerably over her. Aurora placed her hands demurely on his broad shoulders and waited for him to make his move.

But Kyros only placed both his hands at the base of her spine and they seemed to step into some sort of informal dance; swaying left and right slowly.

"I hope you will call me Ky," he murmured into her ears. Raising one of his hands, he toyed with her earlobes; tracing the curve of her ears sensuously with his fingers. "And how should I address you, my sweet?"

"Aurora..." she replied, unsure as to why she had given her real name. At the back of her mind, she heard a warning bell but she chose to ignore it. She was aware that Kyros was a pureblood Vampire with Master level in manipulation and hypnotic skills. Even as she tried her best to stay focused, she felt herself being lulled by his sensuous touch and words.

"Mmm... Aurora... rising light... dawn of the day... a befitting name for a beautiful lady..." he murmured again as his hands slowly worked at the zip of her white dress. Kyros could hear her blood moving in her arteries; the sound of her heartbeat amplified as she became more excited with anticipation.

With her zip fully released, Kyros gently pushed the straps down her shoulders, making sure his fingers lightly caressed her fair skin. As her dress began to pool at her feet, Kyros stepped back to take a look at the fine specimen before him and sighed. It had been awhile since he had fed on a fresh supply of blood, even though he was never short of a supply of willing women. But Kyros had a policy- he only fed on women whom he deemed worthy of his pedigree. The woman before him was a complete stranger, whom he knew nothing about, yet his thirst for her blood was so profound, it shocked him.

She was exquisite; standing before him in only her stilettos and a micro mini lace g-string. He noted that she was completely shaven and his cock twitched in anticipation of ravaging her smooth pussy.

His eyes trailed from her pussy to her breasts which were now on display for his pleasure. He was aware that her nipples had already gone hard due to the coolness of the air-con.

Bringing his mouth to hers, he allowed himself to melt in the warmth of her wet luscious lips. He could faintly taste the cherry flavor of her lip gloss and it made him hungrier for more of her. He parted his lips from hers and began to kiss down the sexy column of her throat.

Her blood pressure had increased with her accelerating heart beat but Kyros was annoyed that he could not smell the sweet tang of blood under her skin. He pressed his lips gently at her collarbone, trying to seek out her smell, but was rewarded with nothing.

Putting his annoyance away, he continued trailing kisses down her body till his lips now rested at her round breasts. Kyros had been attracted to them right from the start. He liked having his women naturally busty; it made feeding on them so much more pleasurable and delicious.

"Baby... I want you so much..." he groaned as he stepped back to take off his clothes.

"No... please, let me help..." she said bashfully; stepping forward to loosen more buttons from his shirt. Truth be told, Aurora had never been with a man before and it scared her a lot. Still, she was curious and excited to find out what it would be like.

With his shirt fully open, Aurora managed a sexy purr as she spread her hands on his muscled chest and felt the rough bristles of his chest hair under her palm. She dared herself to press her lips at his collarbone, as he had done with her, and trailed her kisses downwards till the 'v' of his navel.

Her curious hands were working on the hook of his pants now; unzipping it and pushing his pants down to his knees. She looked up, searching his face for approval. Kyros smiled at her and nodded in encouragement. Aurora trailed her fingers experimentally over the bulge under his silk briefs. She wasn't sure if it was supposed to be this big but her curious little fingers had pulled the briefs down to expose his hard cock that was staring at her hungrily.

"I... I suppose you wanted to do this just now..." she said innocently as she clamped his cock between her breasts.

"Fuck..." Kyros swored. He was expecting her to only give an experimental lick or stroke it gently. The feel of her warm soft breasts around his hard cock was just amazing. He continued to watch as she squeezed her breasts together, stroking his cock up and down with a delicious rhythm, making him want to cum all over her pretty face. Deciding that he wanted to pleasure her first before cumming, he placed his hands on her shoulders and motioned for her to get up.

"It's my turn now my sweet," he said, holding her hand and guiding her towards the bed room. If he were to follow his desires, he would have taken her right there in the hall.

He motioned her to lie on the bed and gently eased her thighs open. Aurora was looking at him dreamily. She was under his spell now. The only thing she would feel and think about would be him and only him. He pressed his lips to the lace, covering her smooth pussy and heard her moan in approval. Slowly extending a nail, he sliced the sides of her g-string in one swipe, leaving her pussy exposed to his greedy mouth.

His fingers pushed her lips open slightly so that his tongue could flick on her clitoris. He heard her moaning and began flicking his tongue faster, eliciting more moans that were slowly turning to short cries. She was bucking her hips, squirming in pleasure as his licks turned to a full blown sucking on her clitoris as he slipped one finger deep into her pussy. When she stiffened, Kyros smiled against her pussy, knowing that she had just cum.

All of a sudden, a sharp scent hit him. Oh god... she smelled so delicious! He could feel his taste buds tingling as his sense of smell were bombarded with the smell of her sex. He lapped up her pussy juice greedily, wanting to devour more of her sweet scent.

Kyros had wanted to linger, hoping to seduce more but he was too overwhelmed with a sudden need for release that he had to give in to his desire. Gently holding her legs in his arms, he positioned his cock at her entrance. He knew he had to go slow because he was afraid he would hurt her too much. Pushing just the head of his cock, he watched her reaction for any signal of pain. When he saw none, he began to push in a few more inches and felt her pussy clamp tightly around his cock. He saw her face convulse in pain so he stilled.

"No, please... don't stop..."

Kyros thrust his hips slowly, adjusting his rhythm as he watched her frown turning into pleasure. Satisfied that she would be able to accommodate him, he pushed the final few inches into her and they both groaned in ecstasy.

Pushing her legs up such that her toes were close to her ears, he began his assault; drilling his hard cock deep into her pussy over and over again. She was so tight, so warm and so pliant beneath him that he wanted to burry himself deep and squirt his cum inside her.

That thought shocked him and he slowed his thrusting motion. He looked straight at her; going past her physique to try and look into her mind. What was so different about her that made him break all his rules regarding women?

However, all he saw was a blank. Aurora's mind was extremely guarded and even in a hypnotic state, her mind was fully conscious in blocking his gaze. He tried to penetrate those defenses but it only caused her guard to go up and sent him reeling backwards out of her mind.

Kyros was annoyed with himself. He was still adamant on wanting to sire this woman that he was willing to take any risks. He motioned Aurora to turn around and get on her knees. Whatever or whoever she was, he was going to make her his. It was then that he noticed the bloodstains at the side of her thighs, dripping down from her pussy.

"Oh god, baby... I'm so sorry..." he cooed, gathering her into his arms. As much as he wanted to sire her, he knew how much he must have hurt her. He was just shocked beyond words at how it was possible for him, a vampire, to have not smelled the blood coming out of her.

Aurora looked tired and he understood that her body was slowly shutting down as it had used up most of its energy to block her mind from his gaze. As he held her close, he thought about something he heard on the grapevine regarding these scentless creatures.

Being a pureblood, Kyros did not meddle in the politics of his kind. The running of the vampire world had always been delegated to the Aristocrat or Noble class, with little involvement from the Purebloods. But the topic on the Hunters had caught his attention, he didn't know why. All he could remember now was that they had been carefully selected for assassination purposes.

Kyros frowned. Did this woman happen to be in his charity event or was she sent to assassinate him? He had to find out. But for now, he had to do what he felt was best for his and her safety.

He was going to erase her memory of him and instead, incept a new conjured memory of him as her husband.

***

Richard was nervous. He had just received news that the most senior Elder was coming over to pay him a visit. Elder Connor was not one to make social visits, he knew so it had to be about his daughters.

Sometimes the Order would send its representatives to relay news of death or other unforeseen circumstances. But never did they send one of the Elders. Richard became more worried by the minute. He started to pace his study when he felt a gust of wind blowing his guest into the room.

"Richard... it's been awhile," said Connor, bowing his head gently in greeting. For a man almost five centuries old, he did not seem fragile at all. In fact, he was standing tall and had a stature of a man in his 30s.

"Yes, Connor, it has. To what do I accord this honour of your presence in my house?" Richard asked as politely as he could.

"Well, Richard, I am sure you have been on tenterhooks these few days. The reason I am here is because I want you to hear it directly from me and not from some stupid rumour." The Elder paused and looked around the room before landing his gaze on Richard's face.

"After Anya went missing without any news, I decided to send an additional hunter to follow your other daughter, should her mission fails. It is a waste of resources I'm telling you... but I do not want to lose my top two hunters either. A few hours ago, the second assigned hunter told me that he found Aurora's equipment still left on the rooftop of the building opposite the target's hotel. I regret to say that this particular hunter is not apt in long range shooting so he was unable to get a hit on the target. However, he tells me that the royal suite where the target was staying has already been checked out."

"And... my daughter?" Richard asked meekly.

"Richard, you've got to stop thinking of the girls as your daughter. We've discussed this many times over haven't we? You're simply a guardian keeping a watch over them because their circumstances were special seeing that they were born as twins."

"I raised them, Connor... I have the right to love them as if they were my own."

"Love?" he snorted. "Your kind does not breed Richard... or should I say, forbidden from breeding? As an Elder you know how many of your kind we've had to terminate because they have tried to breed. Remember that. You either die on one of your assignments or get terminated. Breeding would only pollute the genetic make up that we have taken years to perfect. How can one feel love for something that isn't his own flesh and blood?"

Richard looked away from Connor. It was easy for him to say all that. He had sired his own and had known what it was like to be a father. Why should he be any different?

"What about Aurora then?" Richard asked instead, not wanting to argue with Connor anymore.

ArtForm
ArtForm
1,148 Followers
12