The Hunters Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You haven't mated with her yet have you?" he asked. At once the labored breathing stopped. Logan was not used to speaking about such intimate stuff with other males.

"And that concerns you because?"

"Just a thought... if you mated with her, would her wolf side take over completely and render her Vampire side dead?"

"That would be better won't it?"

"No it won't... if she becomes a true Werewolf before the day of the eclipse then she would emit a scent."

Logan kept quiet for a while, and then continued with his push ups.

"She's still a Hunter," he said quietly.

"I thought so too. It's the same for me."

They remained silent after that. Each, in his own world; consumed with thoughts about their partner.

It was not long after when there came a knock on their door. Both men looked at each other before stealthily getting into position. Kyros was going to open the door and Logan was at the ready to pounce. Their choice of accommodation didn't have doors with peepholes so they had to open the door to know who was on the other side.

Kyros used his fingers to indicate one then two... and finally at three, he opened the door, only to find that it was Anya and Aurora.

"Oh... it's you two..."

"Kyros no!" warned Logan but he was too late. Kyros was already stepping forward to give Aurora a hug. A second later, he dropped to the ground.

"No!!!" he shouted. Turning to look at whoever masquerading as the twins, he roared, "Who the hell are you?" Logan didn't wait for their response but shifted and began to attack them. He found it strange that they had a scent. It was a strange scent but it was there. It didn't take Logan much time to rip them apart. They may look like the girls but he knew they were not.

Satisfied that they were dead, he rushed over to Kyros and picked up his friend. He was still alive but unconscious. Putting him down for a while, Logan reached for fresh pair of clothes and began packing the few things they've brought with them.

Unknown to him, one eyeball on the floor was observing him keenly.

Hedva watched the fascinating Alpha carry his friend out of the hotel room and disappeared. She tapped her fingers together and pouted her lips.

"Test subjects #21 and #3 have been terminated. They're still not ready yet..." she whispered.

As she swirled her chair away from the screen, she stood facing the glass entrance to the cold room; a thousand pair of Anya and Aurora stared back at her with a void in their eyes.

***

NB: Alrighty! Another chapter down! I sincerely give my thanks to all those who have given me comments and encouragement. I really appreciate it. So I hope you all like this chapter and stay tuned for the last chapter coming soon! Don't forget to vote and comment!