The Hunter's Companions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belcarm slid back up her body, pressing his chest against every part of her on the way. Her skin was molten hot against his and the fluid of her arousal burnt against his chest as his skin brushed past her womanhood. His manhood already felt full to bursting and he hadn't even buried himself within her. As his face was finally level with hers he smiled down at her, unable to restrain his happiness.

~*~

Livinia cried out when Belcarm smiled down at her and pressed his hot erection against her sensitive, throbbing clitoris. She nuzzled her head against his neck and was intoxicated by the mixed scents of sweat, metal and Belcarm. She kissed his neck passionately as he ground his body against hers, impatience filled her and she bit his neck playfully.

"Say it again." His voice was husky with desire. Even though it rankled her to show weakness her womanhood ached with emptiness and all pride was thrown out of the window.

"I want you inside me now... Please." She moaned as he pressed his hardness against her clitoris unmercifully. He pulled his hips back and settled his tip at her entrance. Belcarm pressed his lips against hers and kissed her more tenderly than she had ever been kissed before.

"I've been imagining this moment for a long time." He told her, his lips brushing against hers softly as he spoke. "I want to take my time, I want you to feel every single inch of me."

Belcarm's words caused a hot bolt of desire to run through her. Livinia looked up into his eyes and could see he meant what he said. A dazed smile crossed her face but was quickly wiped off when his hot erection pressed into her; fitting into her so perfectly. He continued to slide into her with painstaking deliberation. Livinia was normally one for immediate gratification, but this slow and sensual sinking was one of the most erotic feelings she had ever encountered. Her breathing was becoming labored, but instead of it being from exertion it was from need.

"You feel better than I imagined." He whispered. She could feel his lips pulling up into a smile as they rested against hers and she couldn't help but smile as well.

When Belcarm had finally sheathed himself completely inside her, his pelvis resting against her heavily, he kissed her softly. His lips parted hers and he slid his tongue into her mouth, searching, exploring, tasting. Livinia moaned into his mouth and wrapped her arms around him, his smooth skin hot against her eager fingers. Even though she had never seriously considered him as a potential lover she had always admired his perfect physique. Now, running her hands over his body, she could appreciate him properly.

He drew out of her just as slowly as he had entered, making her gasp at the gradual loss of fullness. She raised her hips slightly, hoping to recapture some of his length, but he kept the distance between them well. Her hands wandered down his back and rested on his firm arse as he pushed himself back inside of her. Belcarm rested his forehead against hers and looked deep into her eyes, keeping his pace deliciously slow. None of Livinia's previous sexual encounters had ever been so intimate. All of those encounters had been about releasing tension. As she looked into Belcarm's eyes she realized that this wasn't having sex, this was making love.

Belcarm tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear and moved his lips away from hers, leading a trail of small kisses over her cheek and down her neck. He slid his hand behind her head and his fingers played with the tips of her pointed ear as his kissed her shoulders.

"Oh Bel!" Livinia whimpered raising her hips and grasping scraping her fingernails up the length of his back. His entire body quivered at the contact and he moaned against the soft flesh of her neck. Belcarm slowly increased his pace and brought his face back up, resting his forehead against her, their noses touching softly as they looked into each other's eyes.

Livinia wrapped her arms around Belcarm and cried out when she felt his cock twitch inside her, desperate for release, the small movement sending shockwaves of need coursing through her entire body. She felt her muscles tighten around him and was rewarded when he grunted and he thrust into her quickly, as if losing control. Suddenly he stopped, breathing heavily. Livinia moaned, her body desperate to feel him release inside of her. She brought both of her hands up and held his face close to hers, looking deep into his eyes.

"I need you Bel." She whispered. She could see the tenuous hold he had on his desire slip and all of the tenderness and desire was chased out of his expression by raw passion and hunger.

~*~

Belcarm drove himself into her tight wet core with wild abandon. Livinia gasped in surprise at his sudden change of pace and her muscles tightened around him. He moaned and threw his head back as her hands clasped his arse, her nails digging into his skin as she urged him to drive into her even harder. It took all of his restraint not to release into her right then, but he had one last trick up his sleeve. Without warning, Belcarm pulled himself out of her and he rocked back onto his knees. Livinia cried out in dismay as he left her and he laughed.

He gave her a cocky smile as she laid there, panting, desperate for him- it was all of his dreams come true and then some. He got to his feet, standing against the bed, and he looked at her hotly, his chest heaving as his erection throbbed. She needed him. Not wanted, needed. He could see his desire mirrored in her eyes and it made his heart soar with pride.

Belcarm grabbed Livinia's legs and gently pulled her body around so that her arse was on the edge of the bed, her body in line with his. He traced his fingers up along the graceful line of her thighs and calved and he wrapped his them around her ankles, pushing her legs up into the air and against the length of his body. He positioned himself at her entrance and her entire body tensed in anticipation.

"Please." She breathed, raising her hips and pressing their bodies closer together.

Belcarm slammed himself inside her with all of the force that he could muster and her cry of pleasure shattered the night around them. Without a care for the other patrons of the inn, he continued to plunder her, his tip slamming against a soft spot within her core that had her crying out with all her might. As her screams got louder and louder he continued to ram into her putting all of his weight behind the thrusts. Belcarm's eyes widened when she slipped her fingers down and begun to rub herself, her cries becoming short and sharp as her body convulsed in pleasure.

Blood roared in Belcarm's ears as his seed edged closer and closer to Livinia's, desperate to be released into her sweet wetness. His vision turned splotchy and he threw his head back, exploding into her, a yell of pure satisfaction tearing from his lips and joining her cries in a perfect harmony. He pounded into her, her body milking him eagerly in her pleasure. When he was spent he spread her legs apart and fell against her, both of their chests heaving from the exertion of their coupling.

Belcarm and Livinia remained like that, both breathing heavily, for a long time. Belcarm's erection began to falter and he slid himself out of her, both of them releasing an empty sigh as he did so. Livinia's legs fell to the floor and she brought a hand up to her chest.

"That..." She said as she looked up at him, her eyes wide and face beautifully flushed "was fantastic."

Belcarm laughed softly as collapsed onto the bed beside her, he reached up to caress her firm nipples and smiled. He slid up the bed so that his head was on the pillow and patted the mattress beside him. She followed suit, and when they were level he wrapped an arm around her and pull her against him so that her head was resting on his still heaving chest.

If felt so good to finally have her lying in his arms. Her skin was incredibly soft and hot against his, and he could smell her arousing scent every time he breathed in. Slowly, he stroked his fingers along the sensual lines of her back and hips.

"Will you stay the night?" Livinia asked, her breath hot against his chest.

"Do you want me to?" Belcarm asked nervously.

"Isn't Pyreanor expecting you at Grommash Hold first thing in the morning?"

"Well, yes, but he probably won't miss me until at least midday." Belcarm said, hoping that he was right. Normally, when he came to Ogrimmar, he would stay with the other Blood Knights in Grommash Hold while Livinia stayed at an Inn, but with her lying naked beside him he couldn't think of anything worse than having to leave her for one of the free, but cell-like rooms that the Blood Knights would provide him with.

"In that case you should stay." Livinia said with a yawn, burying her head more firmly into his chest.

That night both Livinia and Belcarm fell asleep with broad, satisfied grins on their faces.

~*~

When Livinia woke the first thing she felt was the warmth of naked skin pressed against her back, the second was the erection pressed firmly against her hip. She couldn't keep the smile from creeping onto her face.

"Good morning beautiful." Belcarm said, his voice sleepy in her ear. Livinia rolled her eyes and turned to face him.

"Ugh..." Livinia groaned. Belcarm frowned.

"What?"

"Can you get any more cheesy?"

"How is that cheesy?" He asked, the confusion clear in his voice.

"Good morning beautiful." Livinia mimicked in a surprisingly accurate imitation of his voice.

"Well you are beautiful." Belcarm said earnestly, with a soft smile on his face. Despite her earlier cynicism the words made Livinia's stomach fill with butterflies. "You are beautiful, and smart, and extremely sexy." Belcarm punctuated the sentence by pressing his erection against her again.

"Are you trying to tell me something?" She asked him with a laugh. "Shouldn't you be off reporting to your little Blood Knight buddies?"

Belcarm's body tensed and he turned to look at the window, cursing under his breath when he saw the bright sunlight streaming in. When he looked back at her she could see the conflict in his eyes. When his hands ran up her naked body she shivered with anticipation.

"Shouldn't you be going?" She asked, looking over his shoulder at the window pointedly.

"Yes..." He groaned, hands grasping her waist firmly. "But I'd rather stay here with you." His right hand left her waist and reached up to cup her cheek softly.

Livinia was not used to such tender contact, and leant into his hand experimentally. It was nice, having this level of intimacy. Not that she didn't enjoy her previous lovers, but those encounters had been all about the sex. With the exception of one. Either way, this gentle touching and genuine interest was something that she could probably get used to quite easily. Tenderness aside, the feeling of his eager erection pressed against her hip was extremely distracting, and she had a very strong urge to make sure their interaction became about sex.

"I don't want to get up." Belcarm sighed burying his head into her neck.

"You'll only be gone for a few hours." She said with a shrug.

"That depends really. Last I heard Pyreanor was sending everyone off to take turns patrolling the southern reaches of the Dead Scar. Apparently Magister Bloodsworn doesn't think that the Silvermoon City Guardians are doing a good enough job. My father isn't terribly happy about that though- he thinks Magister Bloodsworn is being ridiculous." He said matter-of-factly, the business talk effectively working to lessen his arousal and severely shatter hers.

"How long are the patrols?" Livinia asked with a sigh. She had hoped that they would join their guild mates on the latest raid they were planning.

"Only a couple of days." Belcarm said "But now a couple of days away from you seems far too long-"

"Cheesy-"

"You could come with us. I don't think anyone would resent an extra hand." Belcarm suggested, the idea made Livinia laugh.

"Come with you and be bored out of my brains and surrounded by uppity Blood Knights? Ugh- no thanks. I have some things to sort out here anyway, and I'm sure I could find something to do to entertain myself for a few days. Might even head back to the Twilight Highlands."

With a groan Belcarm sat up and buried his face in his hands. When he looked back down at Livinia it was with such an expression of regret that she almost felt bad for him.

"Go." She said with a half-smile and a laugh. "When you get back we'll talk..." She said.

"I'm sorry Liv, I really would prefer-"

"It's fine Bel, I swear." Livinia earnestly "I could do with some time to think anyway."

When Belcarm was dressed and ready to go Livinia got to her feet, wrapping the bed sheet around her naked body, and walked him to the door. Before he left gave him a soft, tentative kiss, and wondered just how long he would be gone for.

Author's Note: Thanks for reading this far! If you enjoyed this I hope you may be pleased to know that things are not yet all peachy for our heroes! Livinia needs some time to process what happened- but instead, she becomes even more distracted. Comments (both constructive and complimentary) are more than welcome. Please stay tuned for more. xx

12