The Hunter's Companions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Kal!" Livinia cried as she felt his rough wet tongue flicker against her swollen nether lips. She could feel his hot breath on her arse as he continued to lick her, lapping up her juices like a kitten lapping at a bowl of cream. He continued to lick her up and down, the tip of his tongue occasionally stopping to flick her clitoris making her yelp in pleasure.

Livinia could feel the pleasure slowly seeping through her entire body. As wave upon wave of sensation built up inside her, almost at breaking point, she felt him ram one thick finger inside her. She moaned at the feeling of his digit inside her, his finger alone was bigger than some of her previous lovers' manhoods. The sensation of fullness pushed her over the age and her entire body tensed as she cried out in pleasure, voice bouncing off the walls as he continued to plunder her with his finger.

"Okay! Stop!" She said, as he licked her "Enough!" She cried, entire body convulsing as he continued to stimulate her overly-sensitive nub. With a gruff laugh he withdrew his tongue. She turned and watched as he leant back, the fur around his snout glistening with her juices. His pupils were dilated with desire as his tongue darted out to lick her juices from his fur.

"Sit on the edge of the bed." He directed, getting to his feet. With his entire grey mass hulking above her, his massive erection standing there so tantalizingly, she scrambled to comply with his request. She rolled over onto her back and then scooted into a seated position. At this level, the tip of his generous erection was level with her eyes.

Kalendras brought one of his beefy hands down to caress her hair for a moment, before he cupped the back of her head in his palm. He grasped himself with the other hand and then leant forward, inching his exposed tip closer and closer to her face. Livinia opened her lips in a wide circle and closed the distance between the two of them. Taking his entire girth in her mouth she moaned at the taste of him. She inhaled the familiar scent of his fur and the nostalgic aroma of fertile earth and leaves that clung to him like a second coat.

Kalendras let out a feral growl as Livinia's tiny tongue swirled over his tip expertly. She brought one hand up to circle the base of his trunk, stroking softly, and the other up to caress one of his testicles. Bobbing her back and forward slightly she continued to flick her tongue over his hardness, and she was sure to take in a little more of him time she engulfed him. His growl was now a constant hum that combined with the noises of the busy street below the window, all of the sounds of life assaulted Livinia's senses and made her sensitive core throb with desire.

"By Cairne's blood!" Kal groaned as Livinia's fist pumped his length and her tongue traced his tip. With an impatient grunt he tightened his grip on her head and begun to thrust into her mouth. As his hips bucked back and forth, his tip ramming against the back of her throat, the sound of her muffled gagging made his entire rod twitch desperately.

With a final growl of need Kalendras tore himself from her mouth and grabbed her around the waist, flipping her onto her stomach once more. He spread her cheeks apart with his hands and, in one bone-jarring thrust, buried himself deep inside her. She cried out in a mixture of pleasure and pain that was the hallmark of their couplings.

"Oh yes!" Livinia cried as Kal's cock slammed into her, the shock of his size sending a shockwave of pain through her entire body.

Livinia's fingers clawed at the sheets as Kalendras continued to ram himself in and out of her. Every time his withdrew from her she let out a sigh of relief, only to have him force himself back inside her again, his girth stretching her to breaking point and his tip slamming against her innermost barriers. Ever since their first time together, when he had taken her virginity, she had learnt to appreciate the delicate dance between pleasure and pain. Every thrust of his made her body ache with an inexplicable combination of raw pain and penultimate pleasure.

"Do you feel that, Nitawa Kee?" Kal grunted as he thrust into her "Do you feel how I fill you to the core?"

As Kalendras continued to hammer into her, Livinia slipped a hand beneath her body and her fingers found her throbbing clitoris. She stroked herself as Kal took his frustration out on her. She felt the delightful waves of her orgasm washing over her and Kalendras thrust into her with a force that hadn't been there before. She squealed with pleasure as her fingers coaxed an orgasm from her, her core exploding with the intensity of it. Her second cry was met with a resounding roar from Kalendras as his cock spasmed inside her, her tight muscles squeezing around him as he shot jet after jet of molten seed as deep inside her as physically possible.

In the aftermath of their simultaneous orgasms only the sound of their labored breathing could be heard. Kalendras slowly pulled his length out of Livinia and leant over her, his shaggy chest hot against her bare back. Livinia sighed contentedly as his rough tongue traced a gentle line down her cheek. With a grunt turned so that she was facing him. The satisfaction in his dark brown eyes echoed her own and she gave him a woozy half smile.

With a grunt Kalendras rolled off her and fell onto the bed beside her, the mattress sagged at his weight and she rolled into him. She stroked the length of his smooth horns with one hand and smiled as he shivered beneath her touch. He had once told her that stroking his horns was the single-most intimate thing she could ever do to him, and it was clear in his reaction. His eyes were closed and his muzzle was turned up in a dreamy smile as her fingers played with the smooth surface of his horns.

"I'm leaving tomorrow and I'll probably be gone for a week or so, but of everything goes well I will be spending a lot more time in Orgrimmar." Kalendras said, stroking Livinia's naked breasts fondly.

"Oh. How wonderful." Livinia said, voice lacking the enthusiasm that it should hold at the news. Luckily Kalendras was too satisfied from their lovemaking to notice.

She should have been thrilled that Kal was interested in joining her guild, but the thought of having to go out and fight in the same party as both Kalendras and Belcarm made her want to escape into the deepest dungeons of Undercity. If Kalendras had told her this three days ago she would have been jubilant, but with the very recent developments between herself and Belcarm she couldn't help but wonder where that path would lead her. Livinia closed her eyes and took a deep breath, wondering what type of mess she had gotten herself into, and how in the name of the Aspects she would get herself out of it.

12