The Hunter's Companions Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh- you do me such an injustice Livinia. All I want to do is please you and yet you yell and swear at me! It's tragic, it really is," His hand came up to stroke her breast and tweak her nipples with a softness that denied his anger.

"I will never enjoy you," Livinia growled.

"We'll see to that!" Rioden sneered. "Semira?" He called out over his shoulder. Livinia was just about to ask who the hell Semira was when she found out for herself.

Semira walked into the room, her skin a fantastical purple in the dim light. She was stunning. She had delicate black bat wings sprouting from her shoulder blades, framing her perfect figure. Her breasts were barely contained behind the skimpiest armour Livinia had ever seen. Down lower, past the glorious curve of her waist and hips, her nether mound was covered by a small plate of armour. Her thick thighs were stained with darker purple shadows in the shape of flames that licked the inside of her legs enticingly and led right up to her covered womanhood. Her legs ended in dark hooves, and a thick, spiked tail swung from side to side playfully. When she saw Livinia she looked at Rioden with a pout.

"Master?" She said, the sound of her voice was like molten fire that burned at Livinia's core. The sound melted through her veins and made her feel alive.

"Succubus," Livinia breathed, looking at the demon's glowing eyes and majestic silver horns. The demon sneered at her in response and every nerve in her body tensed.

"Semira, this is my future wife Livinia."

The demon's upper lip curled at the word wife and Livinia shivered.

"Now I know you are unhappy about this marriage, but I think I can make it work well with you in the picture, if you desire it to."

"How?" Semira purred, one hand stroking Rioden's chest with long clawed fingers as though he was her treasured pet.

"Livinia takes no pleasure from me. She finds me repulsive and is resistant to my affection."

"Then she is a fool."

"You are kind, Semira, you truly are. Though I think I know how to solve the problem. I want you with me still, even though I am forced into this alliance with the hunter, but if you can please her as well as myself then we may be able to make it work."

Livinia gasped at the suggestion. She knew that she would not be able to resist the succubus' charm- it was impossible. Once she had succumbed to the dark pleasure of the demon she would be in ecstasy; she would be begging for any sort of contact, craving the feel of a man between her legs. It was the cruellest thing that Rioden could do to her; to rape her, and force her to enjoy it, beg for it even. At least if it hurt, if it felt bad, she could hate him and his cock and retain some part of herself... but being under the spell of an succubus? She would lose her spirit, her ability to fight, and be used as nothing more than an empty vessel. The idea made her feel as if an ice cold bucket of raw fear had been dumped over her head, drenching her with its sinister tendrils. Never before had she felt such dread and terror, not even when facing the Lich King.

"Oh, the little Hunter is scared!" Semira cooed, turning to face Livinia with those magnificent glowing eyes. The succubus crossed the space between them and put her face level with Livinia's. A forked tongue flickered out and tasted a sweet spot behind Livinia's ear, making her moan at the intimacy of the act.

"I like the taste of this one Master... perhaps I will agree to this bargain after all."

"Go ahead then, pet, take her and make her ready for me," Rioden said, his voice husky and approving. His hands went to his breeches and he unlaced them, they dropped to the floor and he stepped out of them. His hand came up to grasp his semi-erect manhood and he stroked himself with purposeful deliberation. Livinia turned away, face scrunched and disgusted by the sight.

"Tell me Elf, do you like pain?" With the succubus's eyes burning into her own Livinia was unable to deny it. The thought of Kalendras's massive erection pounding into her and stretching her to breaking point flashed through her mind and the Succubus laughed, the high pitched sound ringing off the stone walls. "Oh, this will be fun."

The succubus stepped closer to Livinia and the smell of womanly musk and ash filled her nostrils, choking her. Semira's long fingers stroked Livinia's exposed breasts slowly and without meaning for it to happen her back arched into response her touch. The succubus smiled and bowed her head, taking one of Livinia's firm nipples into her mouth, rolling it with her tongue and caressing her spare breast with one hand. Semira's other hand traced slow circles down Livinia's firm abdomen, her nails scraping against her skin, scratching her and leaving a trail of beaded blood down her toned stomach.

When the succubus's clawed fingers found Livinia's already wet and throbbing nether lips Livinia couldn't help but moan. The very sight of the succubus was distracting enough, but to have her so close, so hot and real and tempting made her difficult to ignore. The promise of pleasure and pain that Semira's glowing eyes conveyed was enough to drench Livinia, even though she didn't want to be.

Two long fingers found Livinia's swollen

pearl and started stroking her. Livinia cried out at the feeling of the hot appendages against her sensitive skin while the demon's forked tongue flicked her nipples expertly. Semira continued to stroke her, faster and harder, and Livinia's breathing became quick and shallow. Her reluctant orgasm built, slowly at first, but once it gained momentum the pleasure became overwhelming. Just as she was about to come the succubus pulled her fingers away from Livinia for a moment before ramming her fingers deep into Livinia's core. The tips of Semira's claws pierced Livinia's insides and she howled as the world swirled a painful red before her eyes. Semira's fangs sunk into her breast and she cried out again, louder this time.

The demon slowly withdrew her fingers before thrusting them deep inside her again, piercing her anew. Even though the pain was almost blinding, the heat of Semira and the pure sexual allure of her scent made Livinia's clitoris ache with longing. Semira's mouth led a trail of wet kisses to Livinia's other breast and she gave the neglected nipple a playful nip. Everything the succubus did was the perfect counterpoint of pleasure and pain; leaving Livinia begging for mercy as surely as she was begging for relief.

Suddenly, the contact was lost and Semira pulled away from her. The cold dungeon air made Livinia's skin prickle and the distance reduced the allure. All of a sudden Livinia's cheeks flushed with shame as she watched Rioden stroking himself; enjoying the fact that Livinia was desperate for more.

"I want her on her back, on the desk," Semira commanded as though Rioden was her pet, and not the other way around. With a clank and a rattle the chains begun moving and Livinia was flung roughly onto the desk. She cried out as her newly healed skin fell hard onto the rough surface.

"Very good.... Now allow the chain on her left arm some give, Master," Semira directed, and Livinia's arm fell when the chain no longer held it high. Her shoulders ached and her whole left arm was stiff. The pain all across her newly healed back was excruciating, and Livina had trouble focusing on any one sensation.

Livinia's eyes went wide when Semira reached for a leather handle at her waist and freed her whip from its holster. The leather thong unwound with a hiss and Livinia quivered with anticipation and apprehension. Semira walked towards her again and she felt herself succumbing to the demon's charms, her mind fogged with lust and she eyed the succubus's voluptuous body hungrily.

"Like what you see, Elf?" Semira purred and Livinia's lust beat her self-control and she nodded. "Master, could you please remove my breastplate?" She asked, and Livinia's core flooded with warmth at the thought of seeing the demon's perfect breasts. Rioden walked up behind Semira and his hands fumbled behind her back while he rubbed his erection against her scantily clad arse. "Don't watch elf, you don't deserve to see me."

Despite the warning in Semira's voice Livinia couldn't bring herself to look away. She was transfixed, desperate to catch a glimpse of the purple planes of Semira's body. With a loud crack Livinia cried out in pain when Semira's whip bit into her skin. It left an angry red welt on her breasts.

"I told you not to look," Semira sneered as Rioden's hands freed her breastplate and it clamored to the floor. Before Livinia had a chance to look away she heard a second crack and the whip landed across her aching pussy. This time before Livinia cried out she looked away, knowing that the price of looking at perfection would cost her another whipping.

"My master wants you to enjoy yourself," Semira told her huskily "So you will need to touch yourself, I want to see your fingers pleasuring your sex."

Livinia didn't want to comply, she really didn't, but the thought of relieving her aching core was so tempting she couldn't refuse. The slack chain on her left hand was just enough to allow her to stroke herself. When her fingers found her clitoris she moaned. She could hear Semira mimic the erotic sound and she automatically looked over to see Rioden fondling her purple peaks. Livinia gasped at the sight, desperate to see more. When Semira noticed her watching the demon gave her a cruel smile.

"Such a rebellious little elf," Semira said, "Does this excite you?" She succubus asked, Livinia's moan was response enough. Her fingers sped up and she felt the pressure building.

Livinia watched enviously as Rioden caressed Semira's breasts, she longed to touch the succubus's amethyst skin. She wanted to take her breast into her mouth and taste her deep purple nipple. Semira moaned and Livinia echoed the sound, knowing that her pleasure was mounting. A part of Livinia still knew that she shouldn't be enjoying this, at all, but the thought was so small and insignificant that it was thoroughly drowned out by her lust.

A moment before Livinia's orgasm came upon her she felt a sharp pain in her hand and she quickly pulled it away from herself. Her orgasm trickled away like sand through an hourglass and she screamed in frustration,

"How dare you?" Semira howled, her eyes burning intensely. "Who gave you permission to come?" Livinia bit her lip as her body throbbed with disappointment. "WHO?" Semira boomed.

"No one!" Livinia whimpered, pressing her stinging hand against her breast.

Another crack echoed through the air and Livinia's womanhood felt like it was on fire.

"No one!" She screamed and Semira nodded contentedly.

"From now on you do nothing more than we command," Semira told her and Livinia nodded mutely. "Now touch yourself and behave."

Semira ground her hips into Rioden and his hand traveled slowly down her purple stomach, his skin pale white in contrast.

Livinia's fingers found her clitoris and resumed their stroking, slower this time, so as not to displease Semira. She watched hungrily as Rioden's hand plunged below the skimpy metal plate that covered the Succubus's mound, Semira moaned when Rioden's hand jerked softly and she rubbed her head back against him.

"Do you want to watch?" Semira purred at Livinia. Livinia was unable to voice her response, and instead nodded avidly. Rioden withdrew his hands and unclipped the buckles holding the Succubus's plate on with practiced ease. When the metal clanged to the floor and Livinia was able to see Semira in all her seductive glory, her hand sped up and her hips bucked involuntarily.

Rioden's long fingers spread Semira's nether lips and Livinia moaned at the sight of the demon's wet mound glistening in the torch light. Livinia timed her strokes with Rioden's and craned her neck to watch the show, eager to drink in every moment of Semira's pleasure. When Rioden slipped his fingers into the succubus's dripping core, Livinia made to copy but instead cried out in pain as the whip cut across her breasts.

"You will have nothing in you, nothing, until my master decides," Semira yelled with rage and Livinia quivered in a mix of anticipation and shame. "When you are ready to beg for the pleasure my master can give you, then you can come."

The words were a harsh slap in the face, they were the only thing that could have broken through the dense fog of Livinia's lust. She would never beg for Rioden to mount her. She would rather suffer the wrath of a hundred succubi than feel his rancid cock inside of her. She pulled her hand away from her mound and winced when she felt Semira's whip hiss against her skin again.

"I didn't say you could stop!" Semira growled and the whip rained down stroke after searing stroke across her exposed torso, leaving a red grid of angry welts on her skin.

Livinia was determined not to give in. But the whip continued to strike at her chest, raising new welts on top of ones that were already there and the pain was becoming unbearable. She looked up at the succubus and saw that she was thoroughly enjoying the pain that her whip was causing. When the shapely purple demon moaned, the sound was like music to her ears, drawing her back into the heavy mist of desire. Why was she resisting this so vehemently? The only thing that mattered was that Semira was pleased; that should be her goal. The succubus' cries of pleasure soaked through Livinia's pores and vibrated within her tantalizingly. It only took one more strike of the whip for her to give in, and when her fingers found her pearl she cried out in pleasure.

A gasp escaped Livinia's lips when Rioden pushed Semira forward forcefully, his hands grasped her shapely thighs and spread them and Liv could see the warlock using his cock to torment his pet's entrance.

"Master, tighten her chains," Semira breathed through her panting and Livinia's arm was suddenly pulled back above her head, her entire body spread eagle on the table and pulled to a point of discomfort. Semira looked at Livinia's waiting mound and smiled mischievously.

As soon as the succubus's tongue found her nub Livinia was lost. All sense of resistance fled her and she got lost in a world of conflicting sensations. The feeling of the sharp forks flicking at her aroused clitoris was the sweetest sensation she had ever felt. Livinia watched when Rioden finally sheathed himself inside the succubus. Semira moaned and her tongue vibrated against Livinia making a similar sound spill from the hunter's lips. Now Semira's careful tongue caresses were mixed with a rhythmic bumping of her lips onto Livinia's lower ones in time with Rioden's fucking.

Livinia's world blurred around her and her moans became indistinguishable in her mind from Semira's cries and Rioden's grunting. Her entire core tightened and her mouth opened, ready to release the music of her orgasm, when Semira quickly pulled her head away and laughed cruelly.

"Remember what I said, elf?" The Demon hissed, her eyes glowing evilly "There will be no release for you until you beg."

Livinia wanted to cry with the frustration of it, her entire body ached with the need for release but the pleasure was so elusive.

Semira shimmied her hips and sighed when Rioden slipped out of her. Livinia's eyes widened with curiosity when the purple woman walked around and, with one strong bound, jumped onto the table, her feet landing carefully on either side of Livinia's head. The Succubus lowered her body slowly, her legs spread around Livinia's head, her wet dripping core radiating its heat just above Livinia's head.

"You will pleasure me elf," Semira commanded, before her hands grasped Livinia's thighs and her claws dug in painfully. The Succubus leant forward so that she was on her hands and knees above Livinia and began to lap at her pulsating clitoris again.

The smell of Semira's sex settled over Livinia like a warm blanket; it was verything good and erotic all at once. She could smell Kal's soft fur, and the tang of Belcarm's sweat as he made love to her, she could almost taste the saltiness of cum in the air, and her entire body thrummed with need. She didn't need to be told what to do; the lure of the Succubus was so strong that her lips automatically found the velvety folds of the demon's nether regions. The taste of her fluid exploded on Livinia's tongue and caused her to cry out with pleasure, the vibration making the demon's tongue flick harder and faster on Livinia's own pearl.

Livinia could see Rioden waiting beside them, his hand pumping his cock eagerly. A very small, very distant, part of her wanted to escape, but she was overwhelmed by the succubus's magic. She wanted Rioden's hot staff inside her, she wanted him to take her, she wanted to feel his seed flooding into her. Just as she was about to call out for him, to beg, that rebellious voice within her screamed Noooo! And her begging died in her throat.

Livinia's pleasure built again, making her arms and legs go numb, her entire body tingling with anticipation. Just as she was about to come Semira stopped her licking and Livinia cried out with frustration. Livinia felt something tapping her hand and she looked up to see that Semira was holding her whip out to her; the thick leather handle was being pushed into her grasp. When she took it Semira's hands returned to Livinia's soaked mound and her clawed fingers traced sharp circles around Livinia's entrance.

The handle of the whip was perfectly cylindrical and firm. At the tip there was a smooth round ruby, glowing red in the torch light. When Semira's hips bucked the cogs turned in Livinia's mind and she moaned. She knew what she was supposed to do.

Slowly, carefully, Livinia brought the handle of the whip up to the demon's folds and ran the ruby up and down her slit. The succubus moaned and her tongue resumed its flicking. Livinia used the handle to trace slow circles around Semira's hole, and she watched, entranced by the beautiful sight and the erotic scent emanating from the she-demon's skin.

"FUCK ME!" Semira roared, and Livinia's hand thrust the handle of the whip into her tight pussy in one smooth stroke. Livinia withdrew the whip again and then rammed it back in, taking immense pleasure from the way that Semira's hips ground into the contact. Livinia brought her mouth back up to the perfect velvet sex again and began to lap at it like a hungry kitten.

Another orgasm began to build within her, and again the succubus pulled away and let it die. Livinia continued fucking her with the handle of the whip, hard, hoping that it would score her a release but the succubus brought her to the point of no return and then sent her reeling back seven more times.

When she felt a hot smooth rod probing at her entrance Livinia's entire body went weak with need. Rioden held his cock alluringly just beyond her reach, and try as she might she just couldn't get him inside her. Semira continued her assault and the pain of the pleasure was more than she could bear.

"PLEASE!" Livinia cried, the sound escaping her lips like a dying scream, "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!" She continued to beg. She was beaten and destroyed; every part of her that held even an inkling of resistance was shattered into a million tiny pieces.

The feeling of Rioden's cock gliding into her was the most exquisite thing she had ever experienced. Her entire body clamped down around him and he roared with pleasure as he thrust into her powerfully. Semira continued licking Livinia with her exceptionally long tongue, and Livinia was only too happy to repay the favor. Again Livinia felt the pressure building up within her again, the feeling of having Rioden's erection deep within her making it all the better, and tears of frustration squeezed from the corners of her eyes. The hand that was fucking the demon with the whip sped up, as if that would encourage Rioden to keep up his fever pace.