The Hunter's Companions Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Much to Livinia's delight, she was swept off her feet from behind and carried over to the pallet. She was dumped unceremoniously onto it as Kalendras freed his hands to undo his tented pants. Livinia gasped in pain as Belcarm climbed onto the pallet with her and slid his body up against her sore one, his hands fumbled with the laces of his breeches as he tried to free his erection. Livinia had to close her eyes to stop her head from swimming.

When she felt Belcarm's tip probing at her entrance she raised her hips slightly, despite her dizziness, eager to give him the release he was desperately seeking. She opened her eyes for a moment to see that Kalendras had taken matters into his own hands and was stroking himself at a leisurely pace. He moved closer to her and urged her to take control of his pleasure. She reached out and stroked his massive erection with her comparatively tiny hands. The Tauren threw his head back and growled, and despite the knowledge that she was giving him pleasure, the sound made her feel quite ill. She didn't have time to think on it though, because it was at that moment that Belcarm thrust himself into her, hard. When she cried out she felt Kalendras free himself from her grasp, and almost gagged as he shoved his member into her open mouth.

On any other day Livinia would have been incredibly turned on by this, but at that moment she was sore and tired, and her head continued to swim, making her stomach churn. Her men continued to fuck her though, Belcarm's pelvic bone slamming against her clitoris pleasurably.

When Livinia's vision started to swirl with strange colors she thought that it meant that her orgasm was close. But instead she gagged and coughed, turning away from Kalendras as his thrusts became more eager and less careful.

She closed her eyes for a moment to centre herself but when she opened her eyes and the world settled into place she let out an ear-piercing scream. "NOOOOOO!" She cried and struggled against the body on top of her.

Terror gripped Livinia as the cave dissolved around her and she was left on a low straw mattress, back in her cell. Instead of Belcarm making love to her, it was Rioden who was pumping into her; a maniacal grin on his ugly face. She looked up to see a dusky grey Felguard leaning above her, his cock inches from her mouth.

"NO! GET OFF ME!" She yelped, as hot tears streamed down her face and the beautiful hope she had felt at thinking she was in her Lovers's safe embrace dissipated. She tried to struggle, but the Felguard held her down with one hand and took his member in the other, stroking it at a frenzied pace.

Rioden's thrusting became furious and she could feel him twitching inside her in anticipation of his orgasm. He roared as he shot jet after jet of hot come inside of her. A second later, Livinia cried out in horror as the Felguard's seed exploded out of his tip and covered her breasts, making her skin burn wherever it came into contact with her.

When the Felguard let her go and Rioden pulled out of her she curled up into a tight ball and looked at him, seething with rage and shame.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" She whispered, amazed that a single person could hold so much evil.

"Oh Livinia, nothing is wrong with me. You even told me that you loved me!" He crooned with a satisfied smirk. Her hands balled into fists.

"No! I didn't..." Before she could finish he crossed the room and knelt down, his face a hairsbreadth away from hers.

"You did! And then you let me and my Father's pet make love to you," He hissed, she turned her face away, but the knowledge that he spoke truly make her insides burn. "They aren't coming for you Livinia, they never will. You're as good as mine, and if you started acting it I would take better care of you. You could have anything you desired, Livinia, if you'd just be my wife."

By the time Livinia managed to find her voice again Rioden had already left the room and taken the only source of light with her, leaving her in cold and complete darkness.

"No..." She whispered into the void, no longer knowing what it really meant.