The Hunter's Trap Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know how far I want to go yet, but, I, I'd like to start figuring it out."

Dennuuk clutched Tawn's hand in his. "You're something when you're all there. Smart and pretty." Tawn's face flushed red, making Dennuuk chuckle.

"Alright." Dennuuk let go of Tawn's hand and leaned back a bit. "I'll be the lead. I'll tell you what to do and if it's too far say, 'stop' and we'll stop. How about it?"

Tawn inhaled sharply then nodded emphatically. "Okay. Let's try it."

Dennuuk straightened up. With a slow, calculated deliberation he looked Tawn up and down. Those steady green eyes setting into him with open lust began to make him curiously aroused. His cock started to swell, pressing up against his tight blue pants and making a clear outline. As he felt it he shifted uncomfortably in his seat. Dennuuk gave a wicked grin at that and ran his eyes even slower around Tawn's hips. Tawn's face became a flushed red and he became acutely aware of his body but unsure of what to do with it. He squirmed inside a sea of mental sensations.

"Stand up." Dennuuk issued the first command. It was simple, easy, barely even sexual but it sent flutters running through Tawn's chest and stomach. EDITIT

Tawn got to his feet and began feeling terribly embarrassed of his growing bulge. He crossed his hands in front of his lap and Dennuuk frowned.

"Now don't do that. Put your hands behind your back."

Tawn slowly moved his hands behind his back, instinctively holding his left wrist in his right hand, as though they were bound. An intense wave of feelings - embarrassment, shyness, arousal, desire - all built in him until he had to put his head down and grind on his lower lip. It was curious how something so simple as this felt like an elaborate tease.

"Turn around." A sharp breath came out of Tawn as he obliged. He felt nervous not being able to see Dennuuk, not knowing what the man was doing. Yet, he trusted him deep down. Dennuuk had done nothing to break the trust, nothing to show he wouldn't give Tawn exactly what he wanted.

Tawn squirmed, popping his hips up and down a little, pushing his knees in and out trying to relieve the tension inside himself. Dennuuk watched as the motions made Tawn's ample behind shake and dance. He watched as Tawn's hips undulated, making themselves seem even wider than they already were and his waist thinner by comparison. The svelte black vest slimmed him down even further, making the man so androgynous as to be womanly. Dennuuk had never liked women or the orc hermaphrodites as much as men but it was strangely arousing to see how Tawn saddled the line between the sexes. He leaned back a little and let himself stiffen while he stared at Tawn.

"Come over to me"

Tawn exhaled sharply, his slight shoulders lifting into the air. He paused.

"Don't be shy. I won't bite. Unless you want me to."

With small steps, Tawn came closer and closer to Dennuuk. He wanted to put his hand back over his twitching cock but he didn't dare. Part of it came from seeing the size of Dennuuk and the pure, dominant imposition the man was. The memory of Dennuuk nervously trying to start the conversation felt so separate from the Dennuuk of the current moment that it seemed like it'd happened days ago. Now, the man was a block of cool and dominant energy. Tawn could see the outline of Dennuuk's massive cock in the shorts and wondered how long it would be until it came out – and what he'd do with it.

Tawn got over to Dennuuk and stood about three steps away. Dennuuk turned to him and quickly reached out, grabbing Tawn by the hips. Dennuuk's large hands swallowed his thin hips and brought a sharp moan out of him. Before he knew it Dennuuk had pulled him less than a pace away.

"You're so excitable." Dennuuk gently led the back of a finger against Tawn's cock and felt it pulse against the smooth fabric of the pants.

Tawn moaned.

Dennuuk ran his hands down the boundaries of Tawn's body, feeling his narrow sides lead into his wider hips and thighs. Tawn shivered, his shoulders jolting and his neck rolling his head around.

"And so sensitive too." Dennuuk quickly reached around and grabbed a thick chunk of Tawn's ass. It was soft but tight. Tawn made a sharp exhale then bit down on a longer moan, trying to stomach it.

"You wore a woman's vest," Dennuuk noted, moving his hands up to the velvet material, toying at the strings.

The red covered Tawn's face and he put his head down.

"It looks good on you," he pulled the strings a bit tighter, pressing the vest into Tawn, making him wiggle his midsection at that. "but I'm gonna take it off."

Slowly, string by string, Dennuuk pulled the vest looser and looser until he could slip it off of Tawn's shoulders.

"Let's get these off too." He said as he reached over to the buttons over Tawn's throbbing dick and undid each one with a careful deliberation that made Tawn desperately want to take his hands out from behind his back and rub his own cock. When done with the buttons Dennuuk slipped the pants just off of Tawn's lap and let the cute, shaven cock bounce out of their blue confines. It was already drooling a long, large bead of precum.

Dennuuk caught it at the end of his index finger and brought it up until it was at the head of his shaft. He brought his finger up the strand until he softly pulled the rest of the cum from the head of Tawn's dick. Tawn bowed his head and cooed at something finally touching him.

Tawn desperately wanted more of that touch but wasn't sure how to ask or if he was allowed to. He found his body asking in place of him, pushing forward as Dennuuk's finger slipped away. Dennuuk put one hand on Tawn's hip and held him still, smiling at Tawn's eagerness. Keeping his hand on Tawn's hip, Dennuuk rose to his feet. Tawn watched as the man's full height came on display and he stood a head and some change taller than him. A rush of arousal went through him at seeing Dennuuk pop out his wide shoulders and come into a standing posture that displayed the full breadth of the orc's chest. Tawn's eyes traced the muscles in Dennuuk's abdomen and the way they led into the clothed silhouette of the man's large cock. It was obvious even to him how heavily he was breathing. It was embarrassing to be so shameless but he couldn't help it. He'd waited weeks for this.

Dennuuk was flattered to see how taken Tawn was with him. When he withdrew his hand from that nice and firm hip he wondered if Tawn wouldn't just fall into him but Tawn managed to control himself and hold the movement to wiggles. He was impressed by Tawn's discipline to keeping his hands behind his back especially with how desperate for attention his cock was. It reached out for anything that could help it, bobbing slightly. Tawn was trying to bring the desire back down and for a moment Dennuuk simply watched Tawn struggle against his arousal, trying to reel in his hips and keep them from swaying and bucking as much as they wanted to.

Staring down at Tawn, Dennuuk issued the next command, "Now kneel."

Tawn hesitated for a moment. He looked up at Dennuuk and they caught each other's eyes. There was a certainty as pure and steady as the green earth inside Dennuuk's and it made Tawn smile. He loosened up his tight body with one large, sharp exhale. He quickly went down to his knees. Dennuuk was even more massive and now Dennuuk's thick manhood was a few inches away from his head.

"Look at me and open your mouth."

Tawn tore his eyes away from Dennuuk's dick and cocked his head up towards Dennuuk's. The man was like a mountain over him. Tawn lolled his mouth open and watched as Dennuuk slowly pressed his finger, with Tawn's own cum on the tip, toward him. There was enough time to call for a stop but Tawn was aroused now, his cock dancing and bobbing in the air, his mouth actually wanting to suck on something because of how desperately his body wanted any touch, any contact from Dennuuk.

Dennuuk pressed the finger inside Tawn's warm mouth. "Suck it."

Tawn closed down on it and begin to work as best he could. Without thinking about it he started to polish the finger with his tongue. The cum tasted saltier than he expected and not fantastic but not so terrible. The sensation of sucking the finger and what the finger stood in place of were what aroused Tawn. He felt his whole body react, his knees shaking a little and his fingers tapping against his hands. In some of the eagerness, he grazed a tooth against Dennuuk's skin.

"No teeth, now. This is practice."

Tawn made a noise – a mixture of an aroused moan and a surprised yelp all partially contained by the Dennuuk's finger in his mouth. A part of him knew what was coming but it still shocked him a little to hear it brought out into the open.

He looked up at Dennuuk and they caught each other's eyes again.

"If it's too far, you can snap your fingers too." Dennuuk snapped his. When he spoke like this his voice changed, some of the authority and certainty leaving to make room for a certain softness. It made Tawn feel a little less aroused but a great deal safer.

Tawn pulled back and spoke, "It's... alright. I like this, this is good, Dennuuk."

Another wide, confident grin came over Dennuuk's face and he reached behind Tawn's head, weaving his fingers into the man's soft hair. "I'm glad to hear it."

Tawn let out a sudden, small, and satisfied chirp at the feeling the hand run through his hair. Then the light pull against his roots tightened enough to cause a small jolt of pain and the sound turned from satisfaction and into an almost breathless, shocked, and guttural moan.

"But call me sir."

"Yes, sir."

Dennuuk's hand eased back into soft petting and gentle pulling at the roots on his heads.

"Good boy. You learn quickly."

Tawn cooed at that and let his head fall back into the hand that was rubbing it. He had no idea that this would feel so good or why it did. Having that hand play with his hair and cause gentle pressure points all over his head to tingle with life made him feel like he was in a unique heaven. It was almost orgasmic in itself but a longer and less explosive feeling – fundamentally smooth.

For his part, Dennuuk loved watching the pleasure enter Tawn. He could see Tawn's slice of heaven through the man' s half-opened eyes, glazed and lost to the feeling. As he stroked Tawn's hair he started to pull down his own pants. When he teased Tawn he was always partially teasing himself, filling himself with a want not as urgent but entirely as present as Tawn's.

When he'd pulled his cock loose from his short pants it was rock hard and he had to step back to avoid winging Tawn in the face with it. As soon as it snapped loose it wasn't more than three inches from Tawn's face, snapping him out of the trance.

It was massive and dripping a little at the end. Tawn gasped and in leaning away found himself falling into Dennuuk's hand. Though he knew he could get out of it, feeling that pressure on the back of his head, feeling the large man loom over him, confronting him with the biggest cock he'd ever seen was intensely arousing. This was a scene from the dreams that he had refused himself. Now that it was here he wanted desperately to see where it really went.

"Suck it," Dennuuk said, this time letting Tawn approach it.

An electric tingle ran all down Tawn's spine.

"Yes, sir."

Was this what it was like to belong to someone? Did it always feel this good to please and to be owned by someone else's pleasure like this?

Tawn began by pursing his lips against the wet tip of Dennuuk's cock, almost like he was kissing it. Then he spread his mouth over it. No teeth. He remembered, working to keep his teeth away from Dennuuk's shaft. He spread his lips over the cock, further and further down, the sheer girth of the thing nearly causing his jaw to pop.

Then, Tawn heard Dennuuk grunt with heavy approval and looked up to see the large man shudder a little in ecstasy. It felt good to Tawn too. He felt strangely rewarded by that and started to fix his light blue eyes onto Dennuuk's face, searching for more approval and the happiness. He doubled down, swallowing more of the cock until suddenly he felt hard air push back on him as his throat spasmed and he gagged.

Dennuuk could laugh easily even now, having such composure over Tawn, who was totally lost in arousal.

"So eager. That's a good boy." Dennuuk ran a large hand through Tawn's hair, eliciting a moan stifled by the thick cock in his mouth. "You can't take it all yet. Use your hand for the rest of it."

Tawn brought his hands back in front of him and placed one on the 4 inches of Dennuuk's cock that he couldn't cover without gagging. Tawn recalled back to when he visited Ura and how one of the men of the night there used the spit from his mouth to help massage his cock. He pulled his mouth back over to Dennuuk's tip and held there while he took the spit from the rest of the shaft and spread it all the way to the top of Dennuuk's balls.

Dennuuk was impressed. Apparently Tawn knew a bit more than he let on. Then, feeling the tongue start to work his glans almost like a tickling finger and the hand work his shaft, he was in ecstasy and let out a moan of his own. Without really thinking, he shoved Tawn's head back down the length of his cock. Tawn gagged a little.

"Oops," Dennuuk smiled, meeting Tawn's soft blue eyes, "you alright?"

Tawn pulled back up to holding just the head in his mouth and nodded. Then, without any promting Tawn went back to pleasuring Dennuuk, coming further and further down Dennuuk's cock while massaging it with his hand. It seemed Dennuuk's reaction had only emboldened him. It was then Dennuuk noticed Tawn looking intently at him, studying his face for pleasure, looking to please him.

"You just love to serve, don't you?"

Tawn rouged and coughed a little. His eyes darted away but there wasn't much else to look at. He looked down Dennuuk's thick and long shaft and saw the bundle of black hair at the base of the shaft. He saw the lines of Dennuuk's hips and abdomen draw toward that thick cock. He saw those massive thighs tensed and waiting for Tawn to continue. Dennuuk was right, he did love it. It was terrifying to him how aroused that knowledge made him. It made him even more aroused that Dennuuk shared in the knowledge of him, knew how much Tawn wanted to serve him and could use that. He went back to polishing Dennuuk's cock with the warm and wet inside of his mouth and throat.

It was somewhat as he feared, that he'd lose himself to this. Once he started on something like this maybe he couldn't turn away. Yet, it was so much better than he'd ever thought. He didn't feel unsafe, he didn't feel scared, he didn't feel alone. He felt on the precipice of spilling over.

Dennuuk wrapped his fingers around a bundle of Tawn's soft hair and pulled it sharply up, causing Tawn to yelp from the corners of his mouth.

"Bad boy. I didn't say you could touch yourself."

Without noticing it, Tawn had been rubbing his own cock with his one free hand. As soon as he saw and as soon as he felt the tinges of pain enter into his head he stopped. He was still moaning at having his head pulled back by his hair. That slight bit of pain running through him melded beautifully with the pleasure and made him want to cum so badly that he was panting. He felt a deeper delight beyond the pain and inside the submission. He delighted at the heavy control Dennuuk exerted over him, how Dennuuk owned both of their hands, their manhood, their pleasure. Dennuuk held him there by the hair for a little longer, also panting.

"We'll get to him too." Dennuuk said, looking at Tawn's cock now leaking precum all over itself. "Maybe, if you're good." Dennuuk gave a sly grin.

Tawn made a plaintiff moan around Dennuuk's cock and wiggled his hips in a small but desperate request for release. Then Dennuuk released Tawn's hair and Tawn returned immediately to sucking the giant cock as quickly and well as he could. He worked it with his hands and his mouth, gagging on and off from his effort to fit more into his mouth and please Dennuuk even further.

Tawn could see Dennuuk start to roll his shoulders more and more and could feel Dennuuk's grip on his head tighten as he went. He knew that Dennuuk was close. He could feel him pulse in his mouth and start to jerk and push into him. Tawn started to get used to the small gagging sensations of Dennuuk's cock pushing in and out of the back of his throat.

Without fully understanding why, Tawn started to feel a heat all across his chest and his whole body began to rock and lean with the motions of his head. The arousal had spread from his cock to all over him and he was bouncing and jerking his whole body to the rhythm of his lips, moaning from the corners of his mouth. He took Dennuuk's cock deeper and deeper and as Dennuuk got closer and closer Tawn could feel it twitch inside his mouth. Tawn saw Dennuuk throw his head back and felt Dennuuk's hands hold his head still.

A hot surge of seed pushed into his mouth and made him gag again. It was more than it expected and it quickly filled up his mouth. The taste was too much and as Dennuuk began to pull his deflated cock out of Tawn's mouth Tawn made to spit.

"Swallow." He heard Dennuuk say.

Almost without thinking, he gulped down the heavy load of cum in his mouth. I already belong to him. He felt his cock twitch just from the thought and leak more cum. If I'm good, Dennuu – Sir will let me cum too.

"Yes, sir." Tawn said, showing that he'd done as he was told and swallowed.

Dennuuk's grip eased instantly and he saw a subtle pleasure grow inside Dennuuk's eyes as the big hand massaged his scalp and tussled his hair.

"What a very good boy."

Tawn found himself actually panting, unable to control his hips as they bounced rhythmically up and down and his chest puffed out. It was like he could feel the phantom presence of the fake cock he had back home as the arousal had bled well past his cock and into his whole body. Particularly, his asshole and nipples tingled as though they wanted to be touched so badly that they even registered the air around them.

"Sir, can I – can I touch myself? Please?"

Dennuuk raised an eyebrow. He lowered himself into a squat and looked at Tawn's cock – just a bit bigger than four inches and sleek down the front with pre-cum. It was an adorable, pink thing shaved totally clean even down to the tight little ballsack underneath it/

"I bet you're just ready to burst, huh?"

Tawn nodded.

Dennuuk ran a finger as gently as a feather against Tawn's erect cock, making Tawn throw his head back slightly an let out a cry like steam pouring out of his mouth, venting heat from his body. He was so, so close.

"You have been a very good boy." Dennuuk said, carrying his fingers down to play with Tawn's soft and smooth balls.

Tawn's hips gyrated wildly and he wasn't sure how he found the will to keep his hands off himself.

"But not yet." Dennuuk said, taking his hands away from Tawn's balls.

Tawn groaned.

"You're too cute when you're close. I'll let you cum but not yet."

Tawn didn't have the blood or the mind left to blush but the compliment registered.

Dennuk sat down again a bit further from Tawn. He took off his vest, and spread his legs out fairly wide so that there was an open circle in between them..

"Sit." He said, gesturing to the circle in between his legs.

It took Tawn even less time to comply now. He was so starved for touch that as soon as he sat he fell into Dennuuk's wide chest without prompting. It was warm and a little scratchy from the chest hair.

Dennuuk's put a hand each on Tawn's thighs and gripped them. Tawn let out a desperate bleat, some kind of mix between a groan and a moan. Dennuuk slid his hands up until they reached the hips and pulled Tawn in as closely as he could, pressing his cock up against Tawn's lower back. Tawn could feel Dennuuk's cock even when it was just slightly erect. At this point, Tawn had no way to stop the noises coming out of him. He bled soft moans and harsh groans as Dennuuk worked his body, utterly lost to an electric passion burning inside him.