The Hunter's Trap Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dennuuk's hands moved up Tawn's waist and sides until they reached his chest. Each hand searched and found a nipple, began working them gently. Tawn collapsed into Dennuuk, burying his face in the man's chest and steadying himself on the heartbeat he heard inside it. Wanting to relieve energy and to give back, Tawn started to grind his ass against the base of Dennuuk's cock, sending some blood flowing back into it. It was much slower than normal but Tawn could feel it stiffen again and as it stiffened he felt his opening tingle all around the edges with desire.

"Don't cum without my permission. Let me know when you're close."

"Yes, sir." Tawn rushed the words out in between moans.

Dennuuk began to intensify the pressure on Tawn's nipples, lightly twisting and pulling. The pleasure was almost too much, making him grind harder against Dennuuk to expend all the energy running through his veins. Once again, without noticing Tawn's hands started to move to his cock. Dennuuk caught it quickly and gathered both wrists up in his hand, holding the behind Tawn's back. Tawn had made some effort to resist but Dennuuk was strong. Even if he'd tried his hardest, both of his hands might not have had the strength to match one of Dennuuk's. The idea made his arousal deepen even further. He could do whatever he wanted with me.

"You just can't help yourself." Dennuuk's hot breath cascaded around Tawn's neck. "Will I have to tie you up?"

Tawn was so so wildly aroused that he felt like he was going to pass out. Dennuuk's fingers adroitly worked the tips of his nipples, teasing and twisting them, sending sparks of pain flying out from a fire of pleasure. Tawn's hands and arms naturally twisted and moved against Dennuuk's hand, lightly challenging the grip. It was so firm, so unbreakable. Tawn's arousal steepened and every breath became something of a pleasure cry.

There was a strange confidence to Tawn in this state. He was so fully himself, he was so unafraid, so fixed to his motions and actions. It was beautiful to Dennuuk in a deep way that was getting harder to appreciate as he was getting harder from Tawn's energetic grinding. Let this one be mine. Aimorr, let me have and cherish this one as much as he'll allow.

Dennuuk felt Tawn's head nuzzle into his chest and heard Tawn's breaths and moans fuse together into a gentle stream of plaintiff cries of pleasure and pain from being held so close to release. As his hand laced around Tawn's small, light nipple and drew more exasperated breaths, Tawn pushed harder and harder into him, rubbing Dennuuk's cock with his ass in a tired and frantic way at first. Gradually, as the grinding began to pull moans out from Dennuuk's lungs Tawn fell into a smoother rhythm that had brought Dennuuk in closer and made him push back against Tawn.

Seeing Tawn's eyes half-shut and glazed over by lust, Tawn's lips pursed open and leaking sounds of arousal and desire, and Tawn's smooth and soft face falling fully into him, Dennuuk felt a need in himself. He moved his hand up top Tawn's neck, drawing a sharp breath out of the man and forcing those light blue eyes awake and toward him. They were eager, brimming over with longing. Dennuuk's hand moved up further until they rounded the edges of Tawn's smooth lips. Tawn made to take the finger in his mouth but Dennuuk swiftly grabbed him by the chin and pulled their lips together.

Tawn took the motion quickly once he realized what has happening. All the lust inside him had made him surprisingly aggressive in the kiss, his tongue seeking out Dennuuk's with little worry. Dennuuk had initiated but Tawn led the kiss, determined the tempo with his furious desire, shifting up and down, mouth tightening and widening around Dennuk's. Dennuuk started to match, holding Tawn's face in both hands, then Tawn's back in one hand as he turned Tawn around so they sat face to face. Tawn's cock pressed up against his. He could feel how Tawn held back, even under waves of lust, for not wanting to cum early. They weaved into each other, Tawn's hands clutched at Dennuuk's wide back before moving onto his shoulders and down to his flat chest.

Finally, Dennuuk's cock began to pulse with desire and he pulled away from Tawn, looking into those blue eyes now alive with energy.

"Let's go to the bed."

Tawn nodded.

Dennuuk let go of him and they both stood up.

They shuffled awkwardly into the bedroom, Tawn's pants half undone but not yet off and Dennuuk walking with a third leg ready to kick out of his shorts. As Dennuuk stepped up to Tawn and put a hand on his hip, he paused. Shit, the stew!

"Disrobe and get on your hands and knees," He said curtly, "I'll be right back."

Dennuuk scrambled out of the room and into the pantry area. He had a small iron disk that he put the pot on. The disc had a heat rune etched into it and would heat something if you copied the rune onto the bottom of a pot and lined them up just right. In truth, the drawing of the rune could be tricky enough that a fire was often preferable. Dennuuk hardly had time to think about that. He hustled the pot off of the disk and placed it on the table before grabbing some lubricant, pulling off his pants and heading back to Tawn.

Tawn obeyed, pulling his pants off – not without some difficulty – before folding them and setting them aside. He wasn't sure if Dennuuk wanted him on the floor or the cot covered in furs so he went to the cot, hoping it wasn't the floor because that seemed greatly uncomfortable.

Tawn had no real idea what Dennuuk was delaying for and his mind went wandering while he was on all fours, his ass pushed out toward the door. He'd wondered if Dennuuk would come back with rope or with some kind of paddle. The thought of it made him wiggle a little and a drip slightly. This was all very strange but, he couldn't deny, incredible. This time had felt better than last time and he hadn't even orgasmed yet.

Heavens above and below, he really wanted to cum. It had felt like an eternity since they started this and this was the only time Dennuuk had stopped teasing him. Tawn was still sore around the nipples from Dennuuk's touch and the tingling sensations in them kept a dull arousal churning in him. He found himself panting and shimmying his hips a little in response, wanting Dennuuk to return.

He wanted to touch himself and thought about reaching a hand back to do it but he was worried how much he could actually touch himself without exploding. Yet, he was imploding not touching it. It was begging for something, anything, a small stroke. Tawn peaked behind himself to see if Dennuuk was there and slid one hand down the side of his body like it were someone else's. He glided it over his smooth, shaven cock, pouring fresh sensation down his shaft that ignited the arousal into him again so that it became sharper than ever. His manhood was slick from the pre-cum he'd been dripping. Just the slight touch sent more coming out and he could feel himself so close to the edge that it was hard not to topple over right then and there.

It was so hard to pull back. He might not have if Dennuuk hadn't come in just then.

"Did I say you could touch yourself?" The voice was playful, yet surprisingly stern.

Tawn immediately put his hand back.

Dennuuk slowly strode over, standing next to the cot. "Did I?"

"No..." Tawn admitted, gulping a little. He'd never really, intentionally disobeyed Dennuuk before and felt a pang of nervousness, a rush of adrenaline.

"No..." Dennuuk gestured, asking for more from Tawn.

"No, sir." Tawn corrected himself quickly. He peered up nervously at Dennuuk. There was a seriousness in the orc's face but a grin that betrayed a deep playfulness, even a sense of happiness that Tawn had stepped out of line. Tawn smiled shakily, remembering again that he could say stop if he needed to.

Dennuuk slowly got on to the cot, standing right next to his side.

"You were being so good. Should I still let you come?" Dennuuk ran a hand along Tawn's naked backside.

Tawn groaned. "Please sir, I'm sorry. Please, I wanna cum."

Dennuuk used his other hand to grab a bundle of Tawn's hair and pull his head up by it. He was still careful not to yank too hard, not really knowing Tawn's limits. Tawn gasped and Dennuuk leaned in so that he could breathe the words into Tawn's ear.

"You just need some training, don't you?"

Tawn looked over, "yes, sir."

"You let me know if it's too much."

Before Tawn could finish nodding he felt his ass cheeks ripple and a small sting of pain shoot through him. Dennuuk had spanked him. He was half-shocked by what happened and half-shocked at how good it felt, his cock jumping and shaking out another bead of pre-cum. He squealed involuntarily and made to cover his mouth with his hand.

Dennuuk chuckled.

"You were made for this, weren't you?" Dennuuk poured the words into Tawn.

A soft shudder ran through Tawn and he bit his lip. Maybe I am.

"Maybe you are too." Tawn replied, surprising himself and Dennuuk. Those were words he didn't plan to say but the slipped out.

"Maybe." Dennuuk nodded.

Another smack landed on Tawn's other cheek, sending him jolting forward so far that he pulled against the grip Dennuuk had on his hair and yelped. That one really stung and had him panting a bit. Dennuuk seemed to sense it and responded by running his large hand gently over Tawn's sore ass.

"Was that too rough?" Dennuuk had a feeling he got a little ahead of himself.

"A little." Tawn smiled shyly, a touch sad to admit it.

Dennuuk spent a little while playing with Tawn's soft and pliable cheeks before pulling back and cracking down again. He'd gotten it just right this time and Tawn shuddered with a strange and glorious mix of pain and pleasure.

Dennuuk eased up once more, gripping and stroking Tawn's ass before pulling back for another swift smack. Many of the smacks were unpredictable, giving Tawn little to no time to brace himself. Bit by bit, he scaled up the spanks, each one sending Tawn reeling a little more, pushing him forward so that he pulled his own hair. The jolts of pain from the back and front of him had him collapsed onto his elbows his ass in the air. Dennuuk let go of his hair and made his way behind Tawn. He spent a minute gently kneading and massaging Tawn's ass, the cool and soft motions feeling even more powerful against his reddened ass. Tawn drooled into the furs.

"I think that was enough discipline. Are you ready to be good again?"

"Yes, sir." Tawn said in between breaths, the sweat starting to trickle down his skin.

"Do you want to cum?"

Tawn found the air to answer immediately, "Please sir, so badly."

"You've been mostly good..." Dennuuk said, reaching a hand underneath Tawn and running it down his shaft. The attention felt heavenly and made Tawn bow his head and shoulders, pushing his ass and hips back towards Dennuuk. "You did disobey me..."

Tawn groaned at the thought of not getting release. "Please sir, I'm sorry." He pleased, "Please, I need it."

"Strong words. You'll cum, just not through this." He shook Tawn's cock lightly, jostling more pre-cum loose from its tip. He pressed a finger in at Tawn's tight opening, "you'll cum through this."

Tawn squeaked and bit his lips. He wouldn't complain. His ass wasn't complaining either. The reddened pain stretched across his cheeks only made his opening tingle even more. He was dreaming of Dennuuk taking him, though the man was massive and he worried about whether he actually could.

Dennuuk started slowly, spreading the lubricating oil around his finger and then spreading it around the rim of Tawn's asshole. Tawn's hole was already puckering. Dennuuk pushed his large finger in deeper and deeper. Tawn was a little tight but not as tight as he'd expected. He'd clearly had some experience before. It took a bit of exploring but Dennuuk found Tawn's spot just at the edge of his fingertip.

Dennuuk began to rub at the spot with the tip of his finger. Tawn's whole body was on fire with sensation. His sore ass tingled from the pain of the spanking, the roots of his hair still felt the lingering edges of Dennuuk pull, and now he felt an intense pleasure that rolled up to his stomach and down his thighs. He shook from it and his top half buckled into the furs, his head pressing into them.

"I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum."

Dennuuk slowly pulled his finger back. "Not yet. Hold it."

Tawn desperately pulled back on himself. His cock jerked and let out a larger, longer stream of pre-cum, almost like a mini-ejaculation but he was still hard, still yearning for a full release.

"Wow," Dennuuk ran a hand down Tawn's back, "what a good boy, holding it in for your master."

The word master sent electricity running down Tawn's spine. Look what you're letting yourself become. A voice in his head said.

We didn't do anything wrong. He heard Dennuuk's voice in his mind and he agreed.

I want this. I want him. I want him as my master and sir.

"Fuck me." Tawn half-said half-drooled. "Please fuck me, sir. I want you so badly."

Dennuuk's eyes widened. He oiled up his cock and started to press the tip into Tawn. Tawn exhaled sharply and came back up onto his elbows. As Dennuuk pushed in, Tawn started to understand that the girth of this man was unlike anything he'd ever taken before. He squeaked a little, mostly in pleasure, as the tip worked its way in and he could feel the inside of himself stretch to meet this massive man.

At first it felt good but then the pain became sharp. It became so overwhelming, so loud on his synapses and muscles, that he couldn't he feel the pleasure over it.

"Ah!" He cried out, almost wanting to stifle it, almost embarrassed.

Dennuuk pulled out and the pain eased. "You alright?" He leaned in and whispered. Tawn could feel the large body over him and in his head he wanted it so badly.

"Let's try again." He said.

Dennuuk slowly work himself into Tawn for the second time. He had a feeling this wouldn't work but Tawn had surprised him before so he went in again, this time very slowly.

Tawn could still feel the edges of the sharp, uncomfortable pain that struck him before but it had dulled some. As the cock entered him he tried to relax against it. Some parts of the sensation were intensely erotic. He loved having Denn - Sir inside him and loved the sensation of being filled up. Even more, he wanted to serve Sir in this deep and intense way. Yet the pain grew and grew as he stretched until it overwhelmed the pleasure radiating from so many other spots. Why isn't this working? Maybe I'm not meant for this. Maybe no one is. Tawn had enjoyed a comparative peace because a wall of pleasure, romance, and companionship separated him from a number of nasty thoughts inside his mind. The wall started to collapse and he became frustrated.

Dennuuk could sense Tawn's frustrations in the tensing patterns along his shoulders.

"Is it too much?"

Tawn sighed then nodded. Dennuuk pulled out of him, leaving a stinging feeling as his hole tightened again.

"It's alright."

Strangely Tawn felt a little forlorn, a part of him wanting to cry. It felt stupid, overly emotional, absurd even. Then he felt Dennuuk's hands on his shoulders, the large thumbs starting to press the tension out of his shoulders as it tried to develop. Tawn moaned, the pleasure returning again, the wall rebuilding.

"It's alright, prettyboy," Tawn laughed a little and Dennuuk brought his hand up Tawn's neck and into the soft tangle of gradient-colored hair. "you did great. We'll get you there eventually."

Tawn began to ease, cooing louder and breathing more heavily as Dennuuk ran a hand through Tawn's hair and another hand down his back. With feathery lightness he stroked Tawn's cock back up to almost painful arousal. He cradled Tawn's balls while grinding his own cock against Tawn's still slightly sore asshole. Tawn fell back into the sensations. The thoughts that plagued him receded into the back of his mind.

Dennuuk moved his hands over to Tawn's chest and began to tease his nipples again. Most of Tawn's body felt wonderfully soft to the touch. Dennuuk didn't understand why but Tawn's fingertips were the only calloused parts of him. He wondered if it was something in the alofolk, like the slight glow some of them had to their skin or the gradient colored hair patterns. Whatever it was, Dennuuk hardly minded much. It enriched the idea that Tawn had depths to him still hidden from Dennuuk. There was something alluring about that, about wanting to know more.

There was so much alluring in Tawn's motions, in the noises, in the electric energy that made him buck and moan at even the smaller touches. To Dennuuk, that body was like a game. Every piece of it was something to be played with, something that gave a colorful reaction. Flicking and twisting his little nipples would get them to stick out like they were reaching, touching the fingers back and asking for more and get his back to arch. Running his hands down the sides would make them wiggle and make the stomach flatten and deflate as Tawn breathed satisfaction. Clasping the hips right on the bone made the breath get sharp and Tawn shake his head.

Then there was so much to be done with that thick ass and that cute little shaven cock that it was hard for Dennuuk not to go in wildly and end the game right there. Instead, he saturated Tawn's tight anus by rimming it with his fingers. Then he would pull back and grab the cheeks, stretching the whole ass and making Tawn tighten and shudder in response. He'd grab him and pull him in close so that Tawn could empty out some energy by grinding his ass into his cock. Then he'd feel Tawn's thighs with one hand while lightly rubbing Tawn's balls in another, watching as Tawn's cock bounced and dribbled cum over itself and the furs.

Finally, enough time had passed that Tawn should've eased up and some of the pain had receded. Being so big carried some problems – chiefly this one right here. Dennuuk had ran into it before and it didn't panic him nearly as much as it used to. It might take some sessions before Tawn could take all of him in.

Instead, Dennuuk plunged a finger in and grabbed Tawn by the hip. Tawn let out a long, heavy groan of pleasure and Dennuuk found that spot again. He rubbed the tip of his finger up and down against it, like massaging a clit or even a small cock. Tawn's moaning grew in sound and fervor until it was bursting out like thunder in the air and Dennuuk was finding himself moaning too and hardening despite not touching himself.

"You can cum now," Dennuuk allowed.

Finally, after what felt to Tawn like hours, the blood rushed through his body. All the cum waiting inside him finally launched out from Tawn, spraying the bed underneath him. The release was ecstatic, sending shakes and shivers across his body and feeling almost like several small explosions weaving together into one great movement of energy. Tawn was so exhausted that as soon as he came and Dennuuk pulled his finger out from him, he collapsed face down onto the bed and into a trail of his own cum. Dennuuk ran a hand across his back and Tawn let out a gentle, "Mmm."

"You are," Dennuuk squeezed Tawn's ass playfully, "one incredible fuck."

"You did most of the work."

Dennuuk laughed, "You did plenty."

Dennuk took a moment to lie down next to Tawn, placing his hand on top of Tawn's back.

Tawn felt Dennuuk's hard cock brush against his leg and turned on his side. He looked Dennuuk over for a moment and felt a light tingle of arousal, though the blood in his body was much slower to express that now. Dennuuk was well-built to say the least, naturally large and honed from a hunter's life. Not all of the muscles showed but from the size of him they were clearly there. Tawn felt himself surprisingly taken by Dennuuk's still hard cock.