The Huntress

Story Info
Dee takes her measure of her would-be Master.
1.2k words
4.06
20.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Read "The Hunter" to get Part I of the story!

*

Dee heard the toilet flush, and the water run in the sink. She hid herself behind the bathroom door, where Jas wouldn't see her when he opened it and returned to the bed.

The door opened, and Jas stepped into the room with his right hand raised, as if ringing a bell. "Time for round two ..." He trailed off as he noticed the bed empty, with the ties laying slack on all four corners. Before he could react, Dee stepped forward and snaked a hand around him, grabbing his balls tightly with her left hand and a handful of his hair with her right. He was at least a foot taller than she, and outweighed her by a hundred pounds, but right now he was as helpless as a kitten.

He tried to pull away but Dee gave his balls a sharp tug, sending a bolt of pain through his abdomen that almost brought him to his knees. She pushed him toward the bed, releasing his hair to snatch up the crop from the nightstand.

"Now, you're going to lie down on the bed slowly. Any attempt to get loose and you'll hurt so bad you'll puke. Understand?"

Jas nodded, unable to speak, reeling from being taken in charge so easily by this woman he'd had tied down just minutes before. He lay on the bed, and Dee released his balls, saying, "I've got the crop now. Want to test my reflexes?" When he felt his left wrist being tied expertly, Jas saw his last chance and tensed to roll away. Before he could act, the crop whistled through the air and delivered a sharp cut right on the head of his cock. The pain was galvanic, rendering him incapable of speech for the next few moments while Dee finished binding both his wrists tightly. She left his ankles free, knowing full well she could control his behavior with the crop.

She stood beside the bed, looking down at him. The pain was fading now, and Jas looked up to see a stern-faced Mistress had taken the place of the writhing woman he'd tied and used shortly before. His senses spun, then were brought into sharp focus by the kiss of the crop on his inner thigh.

"It's my turn, now. You will do what I tell you. There will be pain if you obey, but far worse if you do not. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand," he stammered. "What do you have in mind?"

His answer was the blindfold, now settled over his eyes, blocking out all sight and forcing him to concentrate on his other senses.

Dee took up the feather he'd used on her and flicked it around his body, teasing his lips, his nipples, his balls ... drawing it up and down both legs and tickling the soles of his feet just a tiny bit. He twitched and tried to draw them away, but a quick slap of the crop in her other hand on his thigh stilled him. He was beginning now to understand how completely he'd been taken.

The crop whistled down again, this time landing on his left nipple. The right was next, and a volley of slaps then came, landing on his chest, his stomach, back to his nipples. He lost count of how many, but became aware of a heat building through the pain, emanating from his now-abused nipples down to his balls and still-sore cock. In moments, it began to stir and harden.

Dee noticed, and smiled. "Just as I thought. Surprised?"

He was, and told her so. He felt his cock twitch as she drew the crop along its length, flicking it lightly on that spot right below the head where it was deliciously sensitive. He was almost immediately fully hard, beginning to writhe against the bed sheets.

Putting the crop aside for the moment, Dee reached down and slapped his cock back and forth, making it bend and drawing moans from Jas. She grabbed it and pumped it up and down a few times, making a bead of precum appear on the head, then stepped back and looked for her goodie bag.

She found it on the floor and took out her favorite toy: a 7-inch vibrator, black with raised studs in rings all the way up the shaft. She turned it on for a moment and laid the tip against Jas' cock. He almost levitated off the bed and let out a long, low moan. His cock was rigid, looking like it was ready to take off and fly.

"No more for that just right now. You know where this is going, don't you?" Dee asked, taking a bit of lube and greasing the shaft of the vibrator well. "Pull your knees up."

He did as ordered, knowing the price for stalling. He felt her slick fingers paint lube on his ass. He'd had a finger in there before, but from the sound of the vibrator it was larger than that by a good margin. Very soon, as she pushed the head against his asshole and began to slide it in, he realized just how much bigger. He felt stretched, with a pain that was indefinable but endurable. Finally, it was two-thirds of the way in, and Dee switched it on.

She was excited beyond the bounds of reason. Her nipples ached and her pussy, still wet from the first encounter, was now soaking. Leaving the vibrator and Jas' aching, twitching member, she slid up the bed and sat astride his chest, facing him.

"You want to cum, don't you?"

"Yes! Please, Dee."

"Not yet. You've gone and gotten me all heated up, being such a good bitch, and now you'll have to take care of me." With that, she slid forward until her pussy was covering Jas' nose and mouth. He began to lap at it like a starving man attacking a buffet, devouring her from her clit down her labia and all the way back up, not missing an inch.

As she heated up, Dee ground her pussy onto his face, cutting off his air and not caring. She reached behind her and gave his cock a couple of tugs, just to keep it percolating. He lapped even faster, pausing to suck her clit and roll it around in his mouth like a nipple. She felt herself getting close to the edge, and pulled away, moving down and impaling herself in one stroke on Jas' rod. He gasped, and she slapped his chest, getting his attention.

"You will NOT cum until I do. If you do, I can promise you will regret it for a long, long time."

She began to move, first leaning forward and planting her palms on her captive's chest, pinching his nipples between her index and middle fingers as she slowly levered herself up and down. Soon, she became more urgent, sitting up straight and bouncing on him, each downstroke grinding her clit against him and making her crazy.

She came -- and came again immediately, a torrent of shudders wracking her into near-insensibility. And then, with a moan so loud she was sure someone in a surrounding room would call security, Jas began to shoot his long-delayed load into her. It was like no man she'd ever felt. He seemed to grow much longer and fatter, and when the cum started, it shot into her in massive blasts, finally beginning to taper off after what seemed like a dozen or more shots.

She reached between his legs and slowly withdrew the vibrator, turning it off and tossing it aside. She lay across him, his cock still held inside her, and said, "So, who'll win round three?"