The Huntress and the BCC

Story Info
She goes hunting for a big cock.
4k words
3.99
77k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her 5 inch heels clicked through the mall as she walked checking out the men. It had been a week since her husband left for a month on business. Her pussy ached with need. The long fat dildoe she had been using didn't satisfy her. It was strictly a stop gap measure. The Huntress needed a long thick bare cock for her aching cunt to squeeze around. She could feel the men's eyes staring at her as she walked. The Huntress checked their crotches to see if they might be big enough. Her 36C tits bounced as she walked since she hadn't worn a bra or panties. The nipples poked through the light material clearly visible for anyone who cared to look. Her body felt tight and hungry for a cock. Frustrated at not finding any prospects she walked to a restaurant outside the mall that had a lounge. "I'd like a vodka martini," she said sitting at the bar.

"Coming right up," the bartender said ogling her nipples.

"Let me get that," a man said sitting down next to her. "I'll have one too."

"Thank you," she said looking at him. He looked to be in his forties and wasn't bad looking. He was stylishly dressed in slacks and a nice shirt. He smelled good and her pussy throbbed with need as she wondered if he had a big enough cock. They sipped their drinks for a few minutes.

"Is that scent I smell a hungry pussy in need of a cock?" he asked whispering in her ear.

"Yes," she hissed back, "but not just any cock will do. How big is yours?" she whispered.

"Almost 10 inches," he said taking her hand and putting it in his lap. Her cunt throbbed emitting more juice as her fingers wrapped around the half hard cock in his pants. "Can you a take a cock that big?" he asked.

"Yes, let's go," she said. "Your place or mine?"

"Mine," he said standing up and tossing money on the bar. "I have a place 4 or 5 minutes from here." They walked quickly to his car.

"Get your cock out right now," she said when they had gotten in his car. It was dark in the parking lot and her cunt was wet and throbbing with need.

"Can't you wait till we get to my place?" he asked.

"No, I want it now, right now. I want to feel your big cock deep in my belly shooting its hot creamy juice in me," she said fumbling with his belt. Now that she was this close to what she needed she was desperate to feel that cock in her hungry cunt. He helped her get his belt unbuckled and unbuttoned his pants. "Hurry I need your cock in me," she said desperate to feel is cock in her cunt. She tugged at his pants pulling them down around his knees.

"Take off your panties Honey while I get a condom," he said.

"I'm not wearing any panties. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhh God there it is," she said leaning down and licking the big cock head. "You're already full of juice," she gasped licking some off his cock. "I want it bareback, no condoms. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh yes," she gasped throwing a leg over and straddling him as she guided his cock into her shaved hungry pussy. "Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yea baaaaaaaaaaaaaaby," she cried out as her hungry cunt ingested his cock clear to its root in one stroke. She ground her cunt mouth against his groin gasping while her vaginal muscles sucked and milked at his big cock deep in her belly.

"Jesus lady, I'm cumming, aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuck," he gasped as the first relieving stream of hot cream shot into her squeezing love channel.

"Oooohhh yes, you Bastard, give it all to me," she gasped. "I want it; I need it; fuck me good, aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees." The mouth of her cunt squeezed around the root of his cock as she ground down hard on his groin. Her own orgasm exploded as her hungry cunt milked the hot cream from his cock. Her head was thrown back and she could feel his mouth sucking at her hard nipples through the thin fabric of her dress. Suddenly her breasts were bare and he was dragging on her hard nipples with his teeth. "I love it, chew them good, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh." Her hungry cunt clutched at his cock.

"I'm going to take you and fuck you silly Honey," he said.

"Yes, do that," she hissed back. "Take me and fuck me silly." She rose up off his cock and sat beside him. "Well are we going or am I going to fuck you again here?" Her shaved pussy was leaking sperm onto his seat. His cock was still half hard and covered with their mixed juices. Her cunt still ached with a need to be filled deep in her belly. She leaned down licking at their juices on his cock.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh fuck you Bitch stop, we're going now," he grunted starting the car. She sucked hard on his cock head dragging her teeth lightly on it as she let it slip from her mouth. "Oooooooooohhhhhhhh Goddamn," he groaned.

"Hurry, my pussy is hungry for your cock," she said. She didn't bother to cover her breasts as she leaned back in the seat and put her feet on the dashboard. "Oh God I need your cock hurry," she said slipping a finger into her sopping wet cunt. Her hands massaged her cunt and clit as he drove the 5 minutes to his house.

"Come on we're here," he said pulling into his driveway. Her bare breasts bounced on the way to the door. She didn't care who saw her; all she knew was she needed that cock back in her hungry pussy. He pulled her through the open door and closed it. She was trying to get her dress off when he said, "Now Lady I'm going to fuck your hungry pussy hard." He bent her over the arm of the sofa and shoved his cock home deep in her belly.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees," she screamed in pleasure as the big cock sunk home deep in her belly bringing an instant orgasm. The cum slick walls of her cunt squeezed and squeezed around the slow strokes of the plunging cock. Time and again she gasped crying out her pleasure as the cock caused her to have orgasm after orgasm. "Oh damn you, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees," she screamed her eyes rolling as the cock finally began to ejaculate its hot cream deep in her hungry squeezing cunt leaving her breathless and disoriented. The itch deep in her vagina was still there making her cunt squeeze. Little rivers of sperm ran down her thighs dripping onto the floor squeezed out by her still hungry cunt.

"Damn Lady give it a rest," he groaned. They had fucked 2 more times over the next couple of hours. Her needy hungry cunt still pulsed with need of a cock. She was on her knees sucking and licking at his soft cock hanging between his legs trying to make it hard. "Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh shit, not again," he gasped. She had his soft cock in her mouth and it was beginning to pulse and harden.

"Dad, are you here?" a voice said.

"In here son," he answered holding her head so she couldn't come off his cock. "It's only my son. He came to meet me from his night class at college. His cock is bigger than mine and like most 20 year olds his balls are always full of sperm. In his case he is a virtual sperm factory."

"Jeez Dad, you found one. Can she take a big cock?" the boy asked.

"She took mine easy enough. I don't know about that monster of yours," he said.

"Are you going to share her Dad?" the boy asked.

"Of course son, don't you share your girls with me?" he answered.

"Good, I can ride her for a long time. 3 girls brought me here from school tonight and sucked me dry 10 minutes ago. It'll take awhile for my balls to fill up again. God look at that pussy drip juice; you must have filled her good Dad," the boy said stripping off his shirt and pants.

"I've fucked her several times already. She should be good and lubricated son," he said. "Go ahead son, doggie fuck her. This one has a very hungry pussy and she loves big cocks." He still had hold of her head and she had no idea how big the cock was that was about to fuck her. "Suck it baby while my son fucks you good."

She gasped around the cock in her mouth when she felt the boy's cock start to spread the lips of her cunt. She could tell it was a big one from the way her lips continued to spread. She gasped again when the mushroom popped through the mouth of her cunt. He must be huge; she felt stretched like never before. The big cock paused letting her cunt adjust. Her cunt began to squeeze and juice. The big cock began to push in deeper causing her to gurgle and gasp around the cock in her mouth.

"Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez her cunts trying to suck my cock off," the boy grunted. The cock continued to push in deeper slowly. "Goddamn I think she likes it. Her cunts milking hell out of me." The cock continued its slow descent deep into her cunt.

"Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she cried in a long warbling cry. The hands had let go of her head. Her hands clutched at the sheets. She felt her orgasm building deep in her belly and still the cock pushed deeper. Her body tightened and her muscles began to spasm as the big cock reached virgin territory where no cock had ever been. She panted and gasped, "No more, pleeeeeeeeeeease, stop, stop, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh."

"My God, her cunt is like a soft vice Dad. She's squeezing and squeezing trying to milk me," the boy said.

"Tease her son. Give her a good slow fuck while your balls fill. This one can't stop cumming once she starts," he said.

"Oh God, oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd," she gasped. The big cock was starting in again slowly. "Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii," she cried out as her orgasm burst driving the air from her lungs. The thick long cock continued to stroke her hungry cunt with slow strokes that tested her sanity. Her hands were clenched into fists as she beat the bed mumbling and gasping barely able to breathe. Her pleasure racked body jerked and quivered as her orgasm went on and on. Her cunt locked and squeezed around the cock. Each long slow plunge deep into her belly caused her pleasure to intensify. Her cunt was extremely sensitive and she felt the cock start to grow and jerk. The big cock went about an inch deeper sliding into more new virgin territory.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuck, here it cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuums," the boy gasped as his cock started to pump Jizz like an oil well. "Here comes the last inch slut." His cock felt like a pressurized fire hose as his balls pumped a steady strong stream of hot creamy sperm against her womb. "Goddamn," the boy groaned as the last streams of Jizz emptied from his balls. His cock began to soften and finally fell out of her tight squeezing cunt. "Man look at that Dad, this one really likes it." She was curled in a fetal position with her hands covering her pussy. Her cunt was squeezing out large gobs of Jizz. Her fingers scooped some up and bring it to her lips.

"Come on son, let's go have a beer," the man said.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhh yes," she gasped sometime later. Their teeth were dragging on her big bare nipples. Fingers were teasing her cum slick cunt causing her to arch when the slid up inside teasing her G spot. "No, no, not my ass, huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh," she gasped. Fingers rubbed at her asshole smearing Jizz around making it slick. "Please, oh please, dooooon't," she cried when she felt her asshole spreading around the finger. Her anal channel clutched at the finger when it popped through her sphincter. "Oooooohhhh damn, you," she gasped squirming on the teasing finger. The finger was soon joined by a second finger.

"You want my cock again slut?" the boy asked taking her hand and placing it on his big hard cock.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeees, oooooooooohhhhhhh soooooooooo big," she gasped. Her fingers wouldn't go all the way around it. Their mouths dragging on her bare nipples and the fingers teasing her ass and cunt were driving her crazy. She was on fire and she gasped, "Fuck me, pleeeeeeeease, somebody fuuuuuuuuuck meeeeeeeeee."

"Come on you horny bitch, ride my cock like the slut you are," the boy said rolling over on his back. She was still holding his cock when she straddled him. "Aaaaaaahhhh fuck yes," he groaned as she took him into her cum slick cunt.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees," she screamed taking all of his cock in one long slide down the hard pole. Her hands grabbed the headboard to keep from falling. The boy lifted his head and started sucking on the hard nipple that was inches from his mouth. She felt hands on her waist lifting her up the boy's long cock and then letting her go so she slid back down. Pleasure racked her tight squeezing cunt making her gasp and cry out each time she was lifted and let go.

"Time for the main event slut," the man said. The boy put his arms around her and pulled her onto his chest. "Time for your ass to take my cock."

"No, no, no, I can't, I can't, oh God, pleeeeeeeease, don't, don't, yyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, nnoooooooooooooooooooooooooo," she gasped begging and pleading with them not to fuck her ass. Her husband had done that to her one night and she asked him to never do it again if he was going on a trip. He had induced deep anal orgasms that had left her a raving screaming sex maniac for days. She felt his hands spreading her ass cheeks as the big cock began probing at her asshole. "No, no, pleeeeeeeeeeeese, not my ass, I can't, oh noooooooooooo, huuuuuuuuuuuuuh yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii," she screamed softly shaking her head no. She had tried to squeeze her ass tight to keep the big cock out but in so doing had made her cunt clench hard around the big cock that was deep in her belly. The vicious orgasm left her weak and helpless. She was nothing more than their fuck toy now to be used any way they wanted.

"I greased my cock with KY baby. It'll slide in easy, just relax," he said. She felt her ass spreading around the big cock head and held her breathe. A loud gasp was driven from her lips when the cock head popped through her sphincter into her ass. Her cunt and anal cavity began to squeeze and suck at the big invaders. The big cock was deep in her ass and began to slowly stroke her asshole. Every third or fourth stroke it would stop and she would be lifted half way up the boys cock in her cunt and then let go so she'd slide back down. The 2 cocks rubbing together through the thin membrane separating her cunt and ass were causing constant orgasms and incredible pleasure. Twice in 20 minutes she fainted for a few seconds.

"Oooooooooohhhhhhhh fuck Dad, I can't hold it, anymore, oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit," the boy gasped when his big cock began to throb shooting hot Jizz at her womb.

"Me either son," the man gasped lifting her one last time with his cock buried in her asshole then letting her go so she could slide back down the boys long cock. He too began to pump hot Jizz deep in her anal cavity.

The men squirmed and humped their big cocks into her pumping her full of hot creamy Jizz in both holes. The deep anal orgasm that she feared burst deep in her guts causing her body to go rigid. The deep painful orgasm was exquisite and beyond imagination as it went on and on. She was still cumming hard when their limp drained cocks fell from her cunt and ass leaving her still squeezing cunt and ass void of what she needed most, a thick long cock. Her body jerked and twitched until she finally fell asleep between them on the large bed.

Several hours later she was awakened again. She was on her right side facing the man and her left leg was over his hip. His big cock was already halfway into her slick cunt and she was gasping for air.

"Oh God no, I can't, not again, oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh," her long warbling cry filled the room when his big cock thrust all the way in.

"You can and you will slut," the man said as her cunt squeezed lovingly around his cock. "You may not want to but you sure have a hot cunt that says different." Her cunt was sensitive and it juiced on the big cock.

"No, no pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, not again, I can't, take it, not both, of you, not again, pleeeeeeeeeeeease, not my aaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, oooohhh Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd noooooooooooooooooooooooo," she screamed gasping as she felt the boys cock probing at her asshole.

"Your ass is mine this time slut," the boy said when his cock head popped through her sphincter muscles. "Christ, her ass squeezes harder than her cunt," the boy gasped.

"Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh damn, you, you Bastards, aaaaaaaahhhhhhh," she cried out panting and gasping for air. She was in big trouble. The position she was in with her leg on his hip left her ass and cunt wide open giving the cocks free rein to stroke into her ass and cunt.

"Let's see how long we can fuck her without cumming," the man said. Both cocks were buried deep inside her.

"Yea, maybe we can fuck her to death," the boy said. "Here we go slut, enjoy it."

"Huh oh, huh oh, huh oh," she panted as they began to work in alternate strokes. One cock was always sliding in deep while the other was pulling out. The cocks were constantly rubbing against each other through the thin membrane between her anal cavity and vagina. "Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh," she gasped when one of the cocks hit and especially tender spot holding her breathe. "Yyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii," she screamed exhaling as her cunt clutched at the big cock deep in her belly. Her thick crème covered the cock as it withdrew. The boys cock sliding deep into her guts while she was still cumming finished her. The deep anal orgasm left her gasping as she babbled incoherently. Again and again she held her breathe only to have it driven from her lips when the big cocks gave her deep painful but very exquisite orgasms. Her body jerked and twitched while her ass and cunt squeezed and milked at the cocks trying to drain them of their juice.

"Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh fuck Dad, I'm gonna shoot," the boy grunted. His cock was covered with a thick light brown crème from her ass. His balls were full of juice and they ached from holding off so long.

"Let's finish her together Son. Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh fuck, what a cunt she's got. I'd like to get a hold of this one again. She loves it. You ready son?" the man asked. Their cocks were right at the mouth of her cunt and ass and started to slide slowly into her cavities.

They had been steadily fucking her cunt and ass for almost 45 minutes. The painful deep exquisite orgasms had left her vaginal and anal muscles cramping with spasms that hurt. She felt the cocks start to slide in slowly. Her muscles cramped instantly trying to clutch and hold the big cocks. The cramps hurt; they hurt badly but oh the wonderful exquisite pleasure as the cocks slid into her slick cunt and ass. The men began to grind against her ass and groin trying to get the last little bit of their cocks up into her. The man grinding on her groin was grinding on her tender clit too. She wasn't going to be able to stand much of this. They were reaching her very soul. She held her breathe feeling the cocks grow and start to throb.

"Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii," she screamed exhaling as the big cocks exploded deep in her belly and guts. The strong streams of hot cream made her muscles clench around the cocks milking them. Her own orgasm was mind shattering and drove her high up into a pink haze of pleasure beyond anything she had ever experienced. She vaguely felt the cocks withdraw and fell into a deep sexually exhausted sleep. Her body jerked and twitched as she dreamed about big cocks plundering her body.

"Oh God," The Huntress moaned as she tried to sit up. It was several hours later and sunlight was streaming into the room. Her body was stiff and her cunt and ass were tender from the attention they had got. She managed to sit on the edge of the bed and looked around the room. She needed to piss and there appeared to be a bathroom off the bedroom she was in.

"Are you okay dear?" a voice asked startling the Huntress. The Huntress turned and saw a somewhat overweight middle aged blonde lady staring at her. The ample cleavage of her large breasts was clearly visible. Her full knee length skirt covered her ample thighs.

12