The Huntress Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had to brace herself against the alley wall as the world swam. Huffing, she focused on holding back the rising bile that threatened to surge up. Her eyes rolled wildly as they cast about for their prey. There, on the ground, the woman lay prostrate, neurostunned. Hovering a few meters above her, a small drone fluttered, watching.

"...nya! Are yo... ...re?" Anya could barely make out the comm over the fierce pain ringing in her skull.

She held her fingers to her ears and tried to focus "Myshka?"

"Are you okay?" She could hear the worry in his voice. "That tralk nearly blew out the mic with her frelling flash pack."

Anya pinched the bridge of her nose. "A headache but will live." She crouched down and began to riffle through the woman's pockets for any other lovely surprises she might have. "I have money, she says," Anya grumbled, finding only another of the stunboxes and small caliber pistol. "Why always must be difficult way?" she muttered under her breath, giving the limp body a vicious kick in the ribs. Satisfied, she bound the girl's wrists with detainment cuffs.

"Who's the amateur now?" he teased.

Anya scowled, lifting the groaning woman "Poshol ti nahoo!"

"Temper temper!" he scolded. She could almost hear the smirk in his voice. He wouldn't be letting her live this down any time soon. "Oh no. Oh, no no no no!"

"What," she said, as she lifted the inert body over her shoulder.

"You can't hear the sirens? Crap, ok. There are incoming Peacekeepers heading up both sides of the alley. You have her fully pacified and under control, right?

"Da. See you on ship."

"Wait-"

Anya pulled out the earbud and stuffed it into the back pocket of her pants as she turned to the rapidly approaching officers. She smiled broadly and slowly put her gun back into it's holster. "Is ok, Girls. Fugitive is apprehended! I am bounty hunter!"

"Can it, Drago. Submit your ID."

Anya's smile soured. She shifted the fugitive over her shoulder and activated her wrist computer. After a few quick taps, she lowered her arm again and waited, body tensing.

The lead Peacekeeper shook her head as the hologram over her wrist winked out. "Anya Volkov, your license to Capture, Detain, and Transport is expired. This is an illegal capture." One of the officers behind the lead one slowly let their hand drop to their stunner, and Anya tensed.

"It's okay officers, she was just holding the fugitive for me," a cavalier voice behind her told the officers.

Anya inwardly groaned. Of all the people to come to her rescue, it had to be her.

Sarah Miller, bounty hunter extraordinaire, walked past Anya. "Ms. Volkov was holding the fugitive for me while I checked on the bar patrons and made sure they were okay. You'll see my license is in order." She playfully winked at Anya while the Peacekeepers verified her identity. Anya scowled back, fingering her pistol and imaged a fist sized hole in the irritating woman's chest.

The officer cast Anya a sharp glare. "Very well, we'll release her into your custody."

Sarah flashed the officers a brilliant smile and turned to Anya with a hand out. "Thank you for holding onto her for me. I can take her from here."

Anya fumed as she rolled her shoulder. The still-unconscious form crumbled to the ground with a meaty thud. She regained some semblance of awareness as her head hit the pavement, and she rolled over with a pained groan. "Was not aware they issue license for poaching."

The brunette grinned. "Cost of doing business, Anya. Maybe you should learn how to do your job or that boytoy of yours will need to find himself a new sugar mama." Her grin deepened. "You'll let him know that my offer still stands, won't you?"

Anya snorted and flashed the woman the middle finger as she walked off down the alley.

***

Anya's mag car drove out onto the airdock's tarmac, navigating the maze of parked cruisers, wires, and loading vehicles. She drove past many newer, larger, and more powerful ships, but her attention was fully on the dark green ship with the high arched wings at the end of row 67. There she was, home. The Artemis sat amid a nest of cables that were slowly cycling out the reservoir of coolant it's SMR drive system used.

A lithe, blonde teen stood on the open loading ramp, waiting for her with hands on hips. One of the small dragonfly drones was perched on his shoulder, wings fluttering. She thought maybe Moe, but couldn't be sure; he was the only one who seemed to be able to tell the damned things apart. As she got closer, she could make out his glare and swore under her breath.

"What the in the hell was that?!"

Anya winced, pinching the bridge of her nose "Myshka, it was just misu-"

"Don't you myshka me," the blonde fumed "I reminded you about renewing that license a whole week ago. You told me you had it handled."

"I forgo-"

"We needed that bounty, Anya! Our finances are tapped out and our reactor fuel is close to depleted. We've only got one good flight before we're running on fumes."

"I know."

"Fumes, Anya! We'll go down! Boom!" He threw his hands out in front of him, gesticulating wildly.

"I know, Mysh-"

"And Sarah Miller? You let her get your bounty? That's just sad."

Anya held out a hand to ward off the onslaught. "I am being sorry Ashley, it was mistake. I will find us work before is problem."

"You aren't doing those fights again. I'm not patching you up after you get your fa-"

She laughed, "I am promise myshka, no fights."

Ashley's lip pouted as anger gave way to concern. "I thought they were going to arrest you Anya..." There was a note of sadness in his voice "I was scared. I could have lost you."

Anya swept Ashley into her arms, shooing away the drone as she held the troubled boy to her chest. "Myshka is talking silliness. Would not happen. They could never hold me from my little mouse." Her eyes flickered as a dock worker came around the edge of The Artemis. Anya's muscles tightened for a moment, tensing warily. Ashley's arms tightened around her as well, though for entirely different reasons.

"I'm still mad at you," Ashley mumbled into the bounty hunter's chest.

He squeaked as a firm hand cupped his crotch with enough force to draw him up onto his toes. "You do not feel so mad to Anya," she murmured huskily to the smaller male.

Ashley opened his mouth but was quickly silenced by a powerful kiss. Anya's tongue pushed at his lips, battering their way past to curl in his mouth, stealing his breath and overwhelming him. Timidly, he returned the kiss only to be swept up and slammed into the bulkhead. It was all he could do to cling to the woman as her hungry mouth roamed his body, leaving a trail of bites and kisses down the nape of his neck. Ashley shuddered in pleasure, digging his fingers into her muscled back, eager to feel her naked body pressed against his.

"Anya... unnnghh... please."

He tried to say more, but he quickly found himself cradled in her strong arms and carried off to their cabin at the bow of the ship as if he weighed nothing to her. No sooner had the door slid open then he was unceremoniously dumped on the bed, with Anya pawing at his clothing. He whimpered as his pants were yanked from him. He, in turn, helped Anya shimmy out of her own clothing until she stood before him in all her glory; every muscle sculpted and defined in beautiful detail, like a veritable Adonis. Even her synthetic arm had a sinuous curvature to it that fit her frame perfectly. The smooth carbon shell contrasted with her flesh as if her arm had been crafted of the fine porcelain. Anya stood there for a long moment, letting her gaze devour the nude boy sprawled across her bed. She breathed deeply, and her breasts rose impressively from their perch atop the thick slabs of her pectoral muscles.

"Computer," he said breathlessly.

"Yes, Captain Bubble Butt?" The ships speakers giggled flirtatiously.

Ashley rolled his eyes. "For the last time, you brain-dead AI, stop calling me that before I rip your memory core out with my bare hands."

"Anything you say, sweet buns," the ship said matronizingly.

"Just put the ship on lockdown, okay?"

"Ooooh, is it sexy times already?"

"Do as you are told, machine," Anya yelled. "And this time, no spying!"

"Awwww," the machine pouted. "You always ruin my fun." Anya grit her teeth, fighting back a string of expletives. Distantly, the ship locked itself down. The heavy hydraulic doors shut tight with a loud clank of metal locks, and their anti-intrusion systems came online. After the red signal light in the corner of the room switched to green, Anya visibly relaxed.

"Lie back," she said, as she reached out toward the drawer to the left of the bed.

Ashley frowned, slowly crawling away from her "Oh come on, not that thing."

Anya casually grabbed the boy's ankle and dragged him back, shoving him into the bed. "Quiet, my myshka loves this." She pulled out the flaccid length of ani-skin and slammed the drawer shut with a swing of her hips.

He pouted, trying to sit up only to be shoved back into the mattress. "Yanno," he grumbled, "there is an entire world full of women out there eager to ride my cock. How did I get stuck with the one who likes shoving one in me?"

She rolled her shoulders and bit her lip gently as she placed the exocock against the top of her slit, gasping ever-so-slightly as it bonded itself with her sex. Those first few seconds, as her nerve endings stretched out, were always particularly delicious. Suddenly she could feel her hand wrapped around the shaft and shuddered in pleasure.

Slowly, she loosened her fingers, and pulled her hand away entirely. The exocock began to writhe and tighten. Ashley gave it a look of fear mixed with anticipation, but broke his gaze as Anya leaned over the edge of the bed and planted her arms to either side of him. He leaned back as she got closer; back, back, back, until his shoulders hit the bed. Anya's grin turned feral as her left hand tightened around his cock. He gasped as he watched the head go from red to purple, precum bubbling forth to bead on his stomach.

"You got very lucky. That is how." He yelped as she grabbed his nipple piercing and twisted mercilessly.

"Frell," he whispered, as he spread his legs out to the sides. Her grip did not lessen, but as she began to grind the exocock against his cheeks, so too did the engorged head of his own cock grind against her rippling ab muscles. He cried out as she twisted his nipple back the other way. "You bitch," he cried, after another particularly painful tweak.

"Tonight," she said, "you are bitch."

Her exocock began to sweat a thin film of lubricant. They both gasped as the tapered head wormed against his rectum, probing. Ashley bit down on his lip and Anya bit down on his shoulder, sharing in the moment. She clenched, and the tip stiffened, and she began to push farther inside the boy.

She sighed happily; she could feel it. She could feel herself inside him. Feel herself filling him. She smirked at being the cause of his squeals, and bit down harder. His fingers raked at her back, clawing at her muscle as pleasure took him. She winced, knowing they'd both have their fair share of marks in the morning, but redoubled her efforts. A craving blossomed within her. She needed to be in him, to be with him, to lose herself with him. They shared something between them in that moment of animalistic rutting. The pain, anger, and frustration all washed away by pleasure and bliss as they lost themselves in each other's bodies.

Anya buried her fingers in Ashley's hair and aggressively kissed him. It was as if she were trying to devour some part of him, swallowing his cries of of pleasure. The kiss was difficult to maintain though, as every thrust drove him incrementally across the bed and away from her. She planted first one knee, and then the other, on the bed to give chase. Ashley threw his head back, and his blond hair fanned out around his head on the tousled sheets.

Their mixed grunts filled the tight compartment of their bedroom, broken only by the rhythmic slapping of skin on skin. Anya's aggressive thrusting, working the exocock in and out of his ass, pushed him closer and closer to the edge as much as it pushed him toward the bulkhead. His eyes pinched shut, and his lips drew back over his teeth.

Just as his head pulled into striking distance of the headboard, Anya growled in frustration, grabbing his legs, and stood. The exocock remained buried deep inside him as she lifted him up until his shoulders and head were the only parts of him still in contact with the bed. He wheezed as she folded his body upon itself. As soon as he was bent into position, her hand returned to milking his cock Again, he found her hovering over him, albeit from slightly farther away this time, and grinning.

"You not run away now, yes?" she grunted. He squealed as she pounded him down into the bed, and stroked him twice as fast. His feet wobbled in tight circles in the air behind her.

"Annnnya," he moaned. His body tensed. Anya cooed and arched her back in pleasure as he bore down on her fauxcock. Ashley's wails rose higher and higher, threatening the top of his register, until she felt the his cock begin to spasm and twitch. Thick streams of scalding white seed hit his face and hair, painting him with his own lust.

The sight of her soiled lover fanned the flame of Anya's passion. She reached down and grabbed the backs of his knees. Tighter and tighter she bent him. Ashley felt something jab him in the face and opened his hazed eyes to find his still-dripping cock looming above him. Her eyes widened, watching the orgasm play across the delicate features of his face. It fed her own building climax, and she redoubled her efforts. "Bozhe Moi," she moaned. "Bozhe Moi!"

A shudder ran through the bounty hunter as her whole body stiffened as if pulled taught. Her legs had started to quiver uncontrollably and her breathing grew shallow and ragged. Quite suddenly she was overtaken by the force of her orgasm as every muscle in her body convulsed. The room was drowned in the guttural cry of her bliss. She was reduced to a smouldering pile of raw nerve endings by the intensity of the wave that ran through her and swept her away. Robbed of strength, Anya's legs finally gave in taking her with them as she collapsed on top of her lover, panting. Limp and worn out, the exocock slowly slid from the boy's ass with an obscene schluck.

Ashley's legs flopped down against the bed. He groaned as he stretched back out, but the soft smile on his face said that the pain had been more than bearable. He could feel the sopping mess of her cunt rubbing against his thigh. He looked up at her with a satiated smile, and she grinned back at him. "That was amazing, babe." His tired eyes blinked slowly as she sat up on his leg and disconnected the exocock.

"It is cute you think you are done," she said, grinning wider and crawling over his body. "You still have mess to clean." She straddled his face before he could get out another word, and smothered him in moist darkness.

12