The Huntress is Also a Mistress

Story Info
Two foolish thieves.
856 words
3.63
6.4k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers

"Are you sure this makes sense, Jack?"

"What are you worrying about, Tristan?" His large muscular friend asked.

"We are in the middle of nowhere," Tristan who was much smaller but still in good shape. "We could have hit 3 houses in town, instead of hoping there is stuff here."

"Ya, but this rich bitch should have a lot of stuff here. And no cops."

The lights suddenly flashed on. "Rich bitch!?"

"Shit!"

"Don't be a wimp," Jack said scornfully. "Little girl why doesn't you let me in and I'll give you a good time."

A shot fired out. "My name is Artemis Valkyrie." She strode out. "Now why don't you strip down and see if you have something that will interest me."

"Bitch, I am going to fuck."

The blond rammed her gun butt in his stomach.

"You will learn to respect your betters."

"Tristian help me."

"Your friend has the sense to run." Artemis put a cloth over Jack's face. "He will still be joining you soon enough."

Tristian ran through the wood. That stupid moron Jack. Had to open his big mouth with a woman with a gun. Well he had the car keys he was getting back to town. He stopped to catch his breath, when he felt something cold against his neck.

"This knife is razor sharp." Artemis told him. "On your knees."

"Yes mamm."

"Mistress," Artemis corrected; while binding his wrists. "You are smarter than your friend, and almost got away." She started cutting his clothes off.

"Please Mistress."

"I would remain still, as part of your body is turned on by this."

Tristian was humiliated, he was hard.

"You may look at me."

He gazed up she was magnificent, incredible power emanated from her.

She laughed, "I enjoy having sex with men. Now worship the Huntress's pussy."

Tristian went to work, he too had an attraction for white women. But unlike Jack did not think women were just bitches.

"That's a good boy. You like serving me?"

"Yes Mistress."

"On your back."

Artemis climbed on top and began deep throating him.

Tristian terror was lessening, but he had never seen such a dominate creature. It ended too quickly.

"Stand up." Artemis put a collar on him. "Let's go."

As they walked back to camp, Tristian felt a shock that drove him to his knees.

"That was a warning," Artemis said sweetly. "You won't be giving me any trouble, will you?

Tristian saw Jack hanging from a sturdy tree, he also been stripped.

"Kneel." Artemis instructed.

"Yes, Mistress Artemis."

"Mistress," Jack said scornfully. "Have you become sort of sissy?"

"You idiot!" Tristian responded. "Don't you get it? She can do anything she wants to us."

"True," Artemis agreed. "You are at my whim. And I feel like playing." Artemis snapped the whip. 'The game is: Mistress of the Plantation."

"You twisted bitch!"

Artemis let the whip fly against Jack's back.

"Ah!"

"I have two disobedient slaves, who need to be punished." The blond snapped the whip again.

"Ah!"

"Tristian keep watching." The whip struck several times.

"So, my black buck, how does it feel to be a white woman's bitch?"

"Please let me go."

"Let you go?" She asked. "But we haven't fucked." She held up a strapon. "That what you wanted wasn't it?"

"No, I don't."

"Right." Artemis mocked. "You wanted to be the one doing the fucking." She spread his ass. "Too bad." She penetrated him.

"No."

"Might makes right boy!"

Artemis pumped for some time wearing out her victim. Then she put a ball gag in his mouth.

***********************************************************************************

"What did you think of that Tristian?"

"May I speak freely, Mistress Artemis?"

"You may."

"You are terrifying, but I wanted it to be me."

"These is more depth to you that I thought." She said released his binding. "On your back. You get to fuck me, but I am in control."

"Yes Mistress." Tristian kissed her as she mounted his erect cock.

"That it, fuck your Mistress good." The Huntress stuck her tongue down his throat.

Artemis had a great orgasm. She grabbed a leash and attached it to his collar.

"Fuck my ass!" She commanded.

"Yes!" he crowed.

"That's it, show me you are more than a dumb thief."

The still nude Artemins strode up to the naked Jack. "I am sending you to one my white Dom friends in the city." She taunted him. "She likes them dumb." He heard as she knocked him out with the chloroform.

"I am releasing you," the blond told Tristian.

To her surprise. Tristian dropped to his knees. "Please let me stay Mistress Artemis."

"Why?"

"I never felt so alive, please let me be your slave."

Artemis paced around him for a few moments. "I don't want a slave." She held up her hand. "I do need a companion to keep me company." Her mouth quirked, "I am rather eccentric. But you will be expected to learn how to prepare meat, learn to hunt yourself and be able to hold conversations on literature, politics and music." She gripped his chin. "Can you do that?"

Tristian kissed her feet."Yes Mistress."

Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers