The Huntress is Also a Mistress Ch. 03

Story Info
Proposal.
786 words
4.4
3.5k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers

"Let begin with a spanking." Artemis directed. "Goldstone on Tristan's lap."

"Yes, Mistress Artemis", the blond headed invader responded.

Tristian smacked her ass.

"Ow!"

"What do you say?" Tristan demanded.

"Thank you Master."

"You will repeat what I say with each smack. Mistress Artemis is a superior woman to me."

"Ow, Mistress Artemis is a superior woman to me."

"Hunters are good people."

"Ah Hunters are good people."

"I deserve to be Tristan's sex slave for my crimes."

"Yes, I deserve to be Tristan's sex slave for my crimes."

"Natalie your turn," Artemis instructed.

Natalie laid on Artemis lap.

The Huntress gagged her and began spanking

"I got tired of her talking."

Natalie and Alice had been tied on x Frames in Artemis' dungeon.

"They are beautiful, but dumb Huntress."

"Yes," Artemis agreed. "Unlike you or that idiot Carl you used to hang around with, they had the benefit of a good education." She reached into a drawer and took two feathers

"Ostrich?"

"Yes." She looked at the two captives. "Darlings I killed the bird and then ate it."

Deckman and Goldstone look horrified.

Artemis started tracing the feather over Deckman's breasts.

The brunette started breathing hard.

Following her example, Tristin did the same over Golstone's pussy.

"Please."

"Please what slave."

"Fuck me, beat me. But don't make torment with a dead creature's remains."

"That why we are doing it." Artemis answered.

"You are twisted!" Natalie cried.

"Yes, I am," Artemis agreed. She felt down. "But you are wet, you are getting off on this slut."

Tristan put the feather in Alice's ear and began kissing her.

"Who's your Master girl?"

"You are sir."

"Will you do anything?"

"Yes anything."

"Crawl over," as he released her. "Tickle Natalie feet with the feather."

"Alice don't," Natalie pleaded.

The actress ignored her going to work as Deckman's laugher echoed through the chamber. Artemis began fondling Goldstone's breasts.

"You will be a good slave for us."

Artemis stood over her two kneeling prisoners as Tristan secured her strap on around her waist.

Grabbing his neck, she leaned back giving him a passionate kiss.

"Alice suck my cock", she ordered.

The now subservient blond obeyed without question.

Tristan grabbed Deckman's hair, "See how she has changed for the better?"

"Bastard."

"That is no way to talk to your betters," Artemis said. "You just watch Alice."

Tristan spread Natalie ass cheeks, "Say you want it."

"I want it Master."

Artemis stuck her strapon in Natalie's face, as Tristan pumped.

"Well she is as dumb as an animal, so it is appropriate we spit roast her."

"Give it to her." Goldstone said.

"Alice?"

"It was her idea to do this."

"Let's switch," as they rolled Deckman on her back.

Natalie began sucking Tristan's large cock, as Artemis clawed her breasts while penetrating her.

Eventually Deckman passed out.

Goldstone crawled to take her place.

"No." Artemis said in a surprisingly gentle voice., as she led her to the sofa. "Worship my pussy", as she began kissing Tristan. "Please us."

Natalie work up in a nightmare, she was in room with murdered creature on the wall. Lion, Bulls, Birds.

"Sleeping beauty is awake." Artemis observed.

"You."

Artemis and Tristan were dressed in furs. "Come in dear." Artemis beckoned.

Alice walked in wearing a feathered hat.

"What are you doing?"

Goldstone pushed on her back as Tristan cinched on a strap on.

The blond gave her former friend as evil smile as she spread Deckman's leg. "I am fucking the slave of a slave." Alice grabbed her throat. "Take it bitch!"

Artemis was getting hot. "Fuck me hard." She said to Tristan.

Her black companion lifted her up as the blond legs entwined around him. "Yes, take it Mighty Huntress!"

Gawd, she loved him. Tristan was now her equal.

The sex and organisms went on for some time, one pair willing one pair with a very unwilling participant.

"Last punishment for you both." Artemis announced. Both women were tied to the wall with vibrators attached to their pussies. "They are on random." As she gagged both women. She turned on a CD showing various hunting videos.

In the morning, Natalie and Alice were released from the bondage

Natalie crawled into a fetal position. "No more no more!"

Alice stretched looked at her with disgust, knelt at Artemis and Tristian feet. "Will you teach me how to hunt? I want to be like you Artemis."

"Nooo..."

The Huntress looked at her, "Yes I will. As for this Snowflake we will send her back to her safe space. But for now, Alice put Deckland in a cage for transport and clean the kitchen."

"Yes Mistress," Goldstone dragged Deckland away.

Artemis grabbed both of Tristan's hands. "Marry me."

Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers