The Hurricane Ch. 01

Story Info
Introduction of neighborly FemDom relationship.
4.3k words
4.37
42.1k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is the introduction of what will be a FemDom BDSM relationship. The relationship will also include elements of forced homosexuality in later chapters. The first chapter is relatively tame, but should begin to set the mood.

*

Chapter 1 -- The first time

"And we expect landfall of this monster Category 3 hurricane sometime between 2 and 4 in the morning," came the sweet voice of the good looking weatherwoman on Channel 4. I switched off the television and decided to take a little walk outside. The next 48 hours were going to be a little hectic, so I might as well enjoy the night.

This is the price of living in Paradise, I told myself. Ever since I moved to Florida, we have had a few of these storms, but none that was ever supposed to bear down straight on top of my house. It was always some other city in Florida. But I was not going to take any chances.

The house my wife and I bought was a new home with all the new hurricane codes. Despite the fact that we had impact hurricane windows, my wife insisted on getting shutters anyway. The house itself had concrete walls, and the roof was secured such that it could easily shrug off a monster tornado, let alone a hurricane. We had a powerful propane generator with enough fuel in the underground tank to run the essentials of the house, including one of the air conditioners, for two weeks if we needed. And after the last couple "close brushes" with storms and seeing how long it took to get things back to normal, I made sure we had lots of water, food, and other necessities. I even had installed a well for emergency water if the city water was shut off. In a word, I was prepared. Certainly much more prepared than most of my neighbors, even though I lived in a relatively upscale neighborhood. But then again, the vast majority of them had left for shelters or went out of town days ago.

As I stepped into the cool night air, I looked up and saw the first stars of the evening. It was too dark to see the clouds far to the east rapidly approaching. The only thing that hinted at the hell that was to be unleashed on this tranquil neighborhood was the occasional breeze through the air. As I walked, I could see most of the houses had their shutters up, and the few last-minute procrastinators had finally finished their preparations hours ago, long since departed in the minivans full of food, clothes, and kids.

The normally loud and crowded neighborhood appeared to be unusually quiet. Most people did what my wife and toddler son did, and that is to get the hell out of dodge. She was safely visiting her mother in upstate New York, but I decided to ride the storm out. I assured her everything would be ok. She probably would have stayed too, but our son took precedence. I had dropped them off at the airport yesterday before the mad rush of people went to the airport today.

Because I was so lost in thought, and because the air was so quiet and still, I did not notice the person in front of me until I nearly bumped into her. She noticed me and gave me that beautiful smile of hers.

"Hello, Bob," my neighbor Selena said. She was a little sweaty and dirty, apparently doing some last-minute preparations of her own. Of course, that just seemed to accentuate her beauty even more. I remember the first time I saw Selena as we were looking for a home to buy. She had just finished her morning jog and was stretching as our realtor was explaining the benefits of this neighborhood. Luckily I was in the back seat and my wife did not see how the benefits of the neighborhood already were affecting me.

Selena was, in a word, stunning. She was a tall woman, nearly 5'10", just an inch shorter than me. She had short, blonde hair, cut in a modern bob-type hairdo that seemed to wrap her face in a golden halo. Her sparkling blue eyes would mesmerize any man, and her cute nose tapered in a way that seemed to point to her luscious big lips. It was very difficult for me whenever I spoke with her, so strong was the urge to just grab her in my arms and kiss her.

As pretty as her face is, Selena's body is even more spectacular. She was a born athlete, having successfully competed on the University of Miami's swim team. As you can imagine, a swimmer of a major Division-I school has the body most women would kill to have. Every muscle is well defined and toned. Not muscular, but toned in a curvaceous feminine way. Her breasts seemed a little large for an athlete, but that just added to her perfection. I would guess they were 36-C, or close thereabouts. And because she always wore very skimpy outfits, her tan from the ever-present Florida sun was, again, perfect.

It took me a minute to collect my thoughts and answer her. "H-hello, Selena," I said as I cleared my throat. "Ready for the storm?" I hope the little sweat that I could feel on my forehead was not visible in the dimly lit night.

"Yeah, of course," Selena replied, flashing her brilliant smile once more. "After living here all my life, you know which ones are real and which aren't. This one is a joke." She giggled. My heart almost melted.

"Well, I dunno, Selena, everyone's talking about this one coming down on us hard."

Selena laughed again. "Yeah, I know, they called Jimmy in because of it." Oh yeah, Jimmy. I forgot about him. Jimmy is Selena's husband. He is a tall, 6'3" black man from Georgia, who used to play starting outside linebacker for the Miami Hurricanes. Everyone says he would have gone pro, if not for a serious injury he sustained in his junior year. So now he's a cop. No one in the neighborhood would dream of messing with Selena. Jimmy is a nice enough guy, but he was built so that he could kill anyone who looked at his beautiful wife the wrong way.

"Well, uh, OK, whatever you say, but I'm not taking chances. I sent the wife and kid out, but I decided to stick it out and protect the homestead," I had to act macho in front of her, puffing my chest out a bit, even if it wouldn't get me anywhere. "Give me a call if you need anything."

I could not help but smile back at her as she cooed, "You know I will."

Just as I finished my walk and sat in front of the TV, with an action movie DVD in hand, I heard the first of the bigger wind gusts. Nothing too major, but it was a start. By the time the movie ended, the wind was blowing constantly, rattling the shutters and amplifying the wind noise around the screws. It had just begun to rain as I went around to house, double checking all the doors and windows were locked. I was lucky I did do my walkthrough because I barely heard someone banging on my door above the din of noise. I would have never heard it if I was still watching the movie. I opened the door to see who the hell would be at my house this time of night, right before a hurricane no less.

"About fuckin' time!" It was Selena, and she was pissed. "I've been fuckin' banging on this door for 10 minutes, were you wacking off?" The first thing I noticed was that she was soaked, her nipples showing prominently through her T-shirt. I started to mumble something as she pushed her way past me and into my house, dripping water all over the foyer, her sockless sneakers squeaking on the tile. I barely saw she was carrying a small backpack, but that too was soaked. Instead, my focus was on the back of her legs, fully exposed all the way to the curve of her buttocks, so high were her shorts. I finally managed to look outside to see if anyone else was out, but the storm was getting worse. A heavy gust of wind shut the door in my face, despite the fact that I was holding it. I locked the door and went looking for Selena.

I saw her in the kitchen just as she was pulling off the wet T-shirt. The lights were dimmed, and the beads of water on her back were sparkling in the light. Without realizing it, I had become hard as a rock. Just then, she turned around, and I saw her naked breasts poking directly to me. Even without a bra, they were standing up firm and inviting. Her areolas were a deep red, about two inches in diameter, and her nipples were medium size, but poking straight up.

"What, you never seen tits before," she asked, as she started to unbutton her shorts. It was then that I realized she had taken off her shoes earlier, and was standing barefoot, still dripping water. I could not say anything as she pulled her shorts and panties off in one motion, revealing her pubic area. She stepped out of the wet clothes and stood completely naked in front of me, her hair matted with water, as the rest of the water caused little goose bumps all over her perfect skin. It was then that I also noticed that she was shaved completely bare, her pussy lips swollen and red and very visible. I could also clearly see her clit peeking out at me. Another interesting thing I noticed was she had no tan lines whatsoever, her body a nice even bronze throughout. There was no way to hide my erection.

Selena smiled at me, and walked seductively over. She knew the effect she was having on me, and used it to full effect. She stood inches from me, her nipples brushing against my shirt, as she leaned close, her lips inches from my ear and neck. I could feel her breath against my ear. I had completely forgotten about my wife and son, and more importantly I had forgotten about her monster of a husband who happened to legally carry a gun.

Suddenly, she grabbed my crotch hard, squeezing it uncomfortably, and yelled straight into my ear, "Never let a Lady freeze to death, asshole! Get me a towel! NOW!" I don't know which hurt more, the high pitch yell in my ear or her death grip on my boys. In either case, I was completely surprised, and it took me a second before I pulled away and ran to the linen closet and grabbed a towel. I ran all the way back to the kitchen and started to hand the towel to her.

"What, you're not going to dry me?" Again she flashed me a smile. I was getting so many mixed signals, I had no idea how to react.

"Are... Are you sure?" I finally managed to stammer and ask.

"Bob, I will say this only one time: come ...dry ...me. NOW!"

I walked to her with my knees trembling. I could not even hear the winds that were blowing outside. I put my arms out, and slowly started to pat her shoulders first.

"You pussy, I said dry me, like a man," Selena exclaimed.

I took a deep breath and stepped closer to her, and started from her hair, drying her head and face, as I moved down to her neck and shoulders. I stepped behind her, dried her back, and moved to the front again. If Selena wanted to play this game, I will too. I massaged the towel down her chest and over her breasts, pressing against them and moving the towel around until they too were dry. I knelt in front of this beautiful woman and took one of her legs and wrapped the towel around her thigh. She helped by lifting her foot and placing it on my knee, giving me full access to her beautifully shaped swimmer's leg. I knew she could feel my breath on her pussy, so close was my mouth to her crotch. After I finished with the first leg, she switched position and offered her second leg, and this time I started from the foot first and worked my way up.

As I reached the crotch, I looked up and saw Selena staring down at me. She was not saying anything, so I pressed the towel against her pussy and clit, and down and behind to her ass. I did the drying firmly, and a few more strokes than were really needed, but she didn't say anything. But when I was done, she was for the most part dry. Except there was still some moisture around her slit.

I remained kneeling in front of her. I kept staring at her pussy, seeing the lips quiver. Suddenly, I felt her hand under my chin as she tilted my head up to look at her. "You want my pussy, don't you, you little horn dog?" Selena asked me. I could not answer her. Of course I wanted it, but I was married, and so was she. "You're worried about your precious little wifey, aren't you?" It was amazing that she could read my thoughts like that. I simply nodded.

"Don't worry, she will understand that you have a naked woman in your kitchen when she's conveniently not here. Who knows, maybe she's slutting around without you herself?" Selena laughed maniacally. Somewhere in the back of my head, a strange thought, one I had thought long-buried, popped in: I hoped Selena was right. But I forced myself to put that thought aside for now. I was too busy staring at her flesh just inches from my mouth. I could smell Selena's own building excitement. I could see the moistening and reddening of her vaginal lips. It took every ounce of self-control I had not to taste her then and there.

I need not have worried.

Without any warning, Selena stepped forward and pushed her pussy into my face. As I tilted back in surprise, she continued to push forward and down until I was flat on my back. She sat fully on my face, and I was barely able to get enough leverage to straighten my legs. Once the initial shock of surprise passed, I was finally able to focus on the other senses.

My tongue involuntarily flicked up into this beautiful woman's pussy. Her pussy lips were firm, but pliable, and they gave way to my tongue's intrusion, letting me taste her inner flesh. I felt like I had died and went to heaven, her nectar tasted so sweet. I noisily and hungrily licked Selena's pussy as hard and fast as I could. She was squeezing her thighs hard against my head, and I could hear or see nothing. All I could do was taste this goddess. My tongue darted up the slit and over her clit. I wrapped my lips around the little fleshy protrusion and sucked it into my mouth, flicking it quickly with my tongue.

I could hear Selena mutter words of encouragement, but her thighs were pressing against the side of my head, rubbing against my ears, and drowning out most of the sound. The noise of the wind blowing outside was completely gone from my conscious awareness. I could taste my married neighbor's juices flowing into my mouth, the overflow flowing down my chin and cheeks. The more I tasted her, the hungrier I became. My wife did not like oral sex, so this was a treat for me. I love receiving head like any other guy, but giving head is even more enjoyable.

My hands seemed to move on their own accord and cupped Selena's breasts. I squeezed them as she writhed and ground her pussy into my mouth. Her breasts felt perfect, and I knew they were real. I licked faster as I felt Selena's body pound into my face. Just then, the howl from the first big gust of wind outside coincided with Selena's scream. She screamed as loud as she could, not worried that anyone can hear.

I could feel my cock twitching as Selena came on my face. She was one of those rare women that got extremely wet from sex, to the point where I swear she was squirting. I drank in as much of her juices as I could, but I knew most was spread all over my face and neck and hair. My tongue continued to lick and my mouth continued to suck as she finished her first orgasm and quickly had a second. Selena was grinding into my face so hard that the back of my head hurt from being pressed into the marble floor. I did not care. I squeezed her breasts as hard as I could, letting her cum on my face again.

Finally, Selena eased up. She got off my face and stood up over me. I was flat on my back, still dressed, while this beautiful naked woman towered over me. She smiled as she lifted her foot and started to play with my lips with her big toe. I continued to look into her eyes as I took her calf in both hands and slightly lifted my head so I could suck on her toe completely. She smiled at me, moving her toe in and out of my mouth.

"You lick cunt very well, Mr. Bob," she cooed. "Your wife must love it."

I stopped sucking on her toe. "Actually, she doesn't like oral sex."

She looked at me in surprise. "Oh, really?" I just continued to suck on her big toe, looking up at her, nodding my confirmation. "We will have to fix that when she comes back." My cock twitched again. Selena seemed to have noticed the huge bulge in my shorts, and she removed her toe from my mouth and moved it to my crotch.

"So, you like the idea of teaching your slut wife that she too can be a good little whore?" I smiled as she manipulated my cock with her toes. "You are a nasty little boy," Selena cooed as she seemed to grab at my cock with her toes through the fabric of my shorts. "And you know what I like to do to nasty little boys? I like to fuck them. Now, take off your shorts. NOW!!!! What the fuck are you waiting for?" Just for emphasis, a couple loud wind gusts hit the house, seeming to shake the entire structure.

I quickly got up and started to take my tee shirt off. Suddenly she stepped forward and slapped me hard across the cheek. It did not hurt so much as it surprised me. "Did I fuckin' say take off your shirt? I said take off your shorts!" I did not argue with her, I just dropped my shorts and boxers and stepped out of them. My cock was rock hard and pointing straight out, a bead of precum forming on the tip

Selena smiled and walked over to me, and with her right hand grabbed the shaft and squeezed it hard. "So this little thing is what your wife plays with, huh?" She squeezed it once more. I felt like cumming all over her hand right then and there, but I took a few deep breaths and controlled myself. "Well, it's not as small as I thought," Selena said. Just as she did that, she squeezed once more, and the head by now had mushroomed to a huge size. One thing I always prided myself was that even though my cock was pretty average as far as length, being only about 7 inches long, it was very very thick, especially the head. And with Selena's expert squeezing, the head was absolutely enormous.

Still squeezing the shaft, she reached with her thumb and scratched her nail against me from the tip to the edge of the head. She managed to move the precum under her nail up the head. "Oh you nasty little boy, you like it when I do this, don't you," she smiled as she asked me the question, pressing herself closer to me, scratching my cockhead a few times. Even though there was definitely a little pain, I found myself thrusting forward in anticipation. I was not going to last much longer, and she knew it. She pressed my cock against her thighs, and rubbed it against her pussy. Here I was, standing almost naked in my kitchen, as a naked woman worked my cock to her desires. I had never cheated on my wife, yet here I was, my cockhead pressing against the pussy of my neighbor.

Selena pressed her lips against my ear, licking the lobe before asking in a whisper, "You want to fuck me, don't you?" I nodded my head. She grabbed my hand, smiled at me, and told me to follow her. I obediently did. As she led me to the living room, I noticed she was rubbing her fingertips against my wedding band. I was too mesmerized to care. She went to the front of the couch and put her hands on the top of the backrest. She then got on the couch and put her knees on the cushions, spreading her legs apart.

"Fuck me, NOW!" Selena commanded. I moved toward her, but a part of me screamed at me to slow down. I finally remembered what caused me to slow down, and asked her about condoms. Selena replied, "What part of 'now' do you fuckin' not understand?" She answered my question, and even though I knew I shouldn't, I moved behind her and grabbed her left hip with my left hand and my cock with my right. I rubbed the cockhead up and down the slit, getting it slick with her copious amount of juice, and suddenly I pressed in.

Selena arched her back and moaned a loud "Ooooooh." I had entered her fully in one stroke. She was so warm and wet it wasn't even funny. I could feel her muscles squeezing me inside her. I stroked back and slammed into her again. With every stroke she uttered a loud moan. Despite my thinking it would be impossible, she got even more wet. Soon I settled into a rhythm, Selena matching my thrusts by pushing her ass back, trying to get me to fill her. As she adjusted to my cock, my strokes were getting faster and harder.

12