The Hurricane Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew I only had seconds to last. I even told her I was about to cum soon. She told me to look up, and that's when I noticed what she was looking at. Suddenly it became very clear to me why she led me to the living room, why she picked this spot on this couch. Women are evil. As I approached the point of no return, I looked up and saw the big 24x36" framed picture of myself in a tuxedo and my wife in her wedding dress. Yes, I was looking at my wedding picture as I fucked my neighbor's wife. I would contemplate on the irony a few days later, but I could not stop at that point even if my wife had been in the room with us.

I came inside Selena. I came so hard, I thought I would pass out. Squirt after squirt of my seed entered this woman as I stared at the eyes of my wife in our picture. I could feel the semen ooze out and slide down her thighs as I could not seem to stop cumming. Later, as I replayed the events in my head, I realized that Selena came herself. So for my first act of adultery, I fucked a woman without protection while staring at my wife's and mine wedding picture while wearing my wedding band. Strangely, the thought simply made me hard once more.

Selena and I spent the rest of the night fucking, licking, and sucking every which way as the storm reached a crescendo. By mid-morning the next day, the bulk of the storm had passed. While we were lucky and did not experience much damage, there were parts of the city, unfortunately where the older communities that were built pre-hurricane code, that had significant damage. Cleanup would take weeks in those places. But for the time being, I was enjoying this woman. I had cum in her pussy, ass, and mouth at least 6 times, yet she wanted more. She always wanted more. I was happy to oblige, but that's when things started to get really weird. As she was riding me, grinding her pussy onto my cock once more, her cell phone rang. It happened to be next to us, and without losing a beat, she reached over and picked it up, first checking the caller ID, before flipping her phone open. "Hi honey," Selena said into the phone, and right away I knew it was her husband. She continued to pound into me and said the words that caused me to nearly have a heart attack: "Yes, I spent the night at Bob & Sharon's, since their house was better equipped for the storm." If I wasn't so close to cumming, I probably would have lost my erection. As it was, she just looked at me and winked, pounding into me so hard I swear he could hear on the phone. Instead, she just said "Sure, I'll see you in a few. I love you, too." I closed my eyes and as I realized Jimmy was on his way to our house, I came into Selena's pussy once more. If I thought the previous 12 hours were weird, the next 24 would blow me away.

12