The Husband Diet Challenge Ch. 02

Story Info
I finished the first week!!
1.6k words
3.54
45.3k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
razorlyt
razorlyt
87 Followers

Day Eight (248 Pounds)

Well, I survived week one. It was tougher than I thought it would be. Marie held up her end of the bargain, and I only had some "issues" down there a few times.

Marie gave me a "good-by blast" before we started, and missed and opportunity. I lent her a helping hand for about 20 minutes, and she was very happy. Then she started in on me. Feeling her pleasure actually gets me really close all on its own, but she doesn't always get that. She started on what we would call a level three reward that took so long I reached over to start on another round for her. I got my hand slapped for the effort.

She took about a half an hour teasing and tormenting me with her hands, all while kissing my mouth, ears and neck. The ache in my groin was exquisite. Then she stopped. Marie then missed a serious negotiation opportunity, because I would have agreed to ANYTHING she wanted for her to continue. Fortunately for me, she only paused for about 60 seconds, grinned, and went back to work. Finally, she stopped again and told me I would have to do some work myself. I reached down, and she pulled my hand away. She told me to fuck her hard, and rolled over on her side away from me. I think I lasted about five strokes. I came so hard I still get hard thinking about it a week later.

"That was your last freebie, Husband. From now on, you have to earn me," she said as when kissed me good night. Truthfully, I should have been earning her all along. That's what makes this experiment exciting for me. I Corinthians 7:4 says, "The wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does; and likewise also the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does." I've done a lousy job of taking care of a body that does not belong to me, but to Marie. Shame on me.

I managed to lose four pounds, largely due to a LOT of exercise and NO sugar or alcohol. I also managed to go two whole days without a diet coke.

I managed to accumulate 300 regular points and 80 bonus points. A 95 point day on Thursday helped me recover from Wednesday's -5. I got cardio AND weightlifting in on Thursday. Overall, I lifted weights twice, got three full cardio workouts, two walks with Marie and one round of extra sit ups and push ups.

I sacrificed 5 points by getting out of bed and staying up too late Tuesday night because I would rather take the 5 point hit for not sleeping enough than the 250 point hit for unauthorized activity. She was SO warm and soft!

If you're thinking "This sounds too easy," I need to give you some history. I have lost 3 - 5 pounds the first week of ANY diet I've ever taken seriously. It will taper down to 1 - 2 pounds rather quickly.

I'm in a bit of a pickle regarding what to do with my new found wealth. I'd love to roll the dice on the first day, but frankly, I'm afraid I won't last two minutes. Maybe I'll ask for a three tonight and roll the dice tomorrow night. I would LOVE to put 80 points in savings the first week. The envelopes are VERY attractive to me.

We shall see how the evening develops.

Day Nine (248 Pounds)

Well, I finally got to spend some points last night. I went with a level three reward for 80 points, and was, for the most part, VERY pleased. The ONLY down side was that she said I had not yet done enough to earn touching HER most private areas.

I really wanted to spend 160 points on a level five or roll the dice for 120, but I was afraid in my sexually frustrated state I wouldn't last more than a couple of minutes, which would have disappointed us both.

It's now Saturday, the ONE day of the week where the rules tip in my favor (she can refuse no legitimate reward request on a Saturday). I'm SURE she's thinking I'm going to ask for a level six or seven, or roll the dice for something exotic, but I just want and need HER in a horribly ordinary and desperate way. I plan on doing ANYTHING I can to please her today (yard work, dishes, whatever), then begging for a level five.

Wish me luck tonight.

Day 11 (246 Pounds) The Rules Have Been Adjusted

Marie is happy with the weight loss, but not real happy with all the gamesmanship involved. So we have changed a few rules.

We moved the weight loss bonus and penalties to five pound increments. The result was I lost 80 points for this week and will gain 100 next week (I've lost six pounds so far).

We removed the "weekend only" rule for rewards 4 - 6, and the "no downgrade" rule for Saturday night. This takes the pressure off of Marie to perform "on cue."

We also removed the level seven reward from the chart. She can have me go down on her anytime she wants as long as she wants, as often as she wants anyway, regardless of my point total (based on rule 1), so why should I pay 250 points to do it when she's NOT in the mood for it. Heck, if work and children didn't get in the way, I'd follow her to work and hide under her desk waiting for the opportunity. I know, that makes me pathetic. But she tastes SO good!

Finally, we had a discussion about rewards. She was under the impression that I wanted all rewards to be about me. She now knows that is the FURTHEST thing from my mind. I'd like all rewards to be "up to and including" and reciprocal in nature. She likes that idea better. She and I have pledge a minimum of ten weeks to this project. My guess is if I lose 25 pounds, she will want me to continue.

She says she likes the project, once she gets past the fact that I'm paying her for sex (albeit with fictitious points). Off to the gym!

Day 13 (244 Pounds) I Spent My Last 60 Points for the Week Last Night...

...and I guess the good news is I had them to spend. In some ways, a 40 or 60 point expenditure is worse than nothing.

I had 60 points left last night, and could have chosen either a level one or two reward. I opted for level two. When Marie asked for a refresher on what a level two was, I told her I was supposed to do the vast bulk of the work on her and on myself, and she was supposed to lend a helping hand here or there. She decided to NOT downgrade me (thank GOD), and we went on with our evening.

We got in bed about 10:45, and I went to work. We had not been making out more than two minutes when there was a knock at the door. Our youngest was hungry. OFF to the kitchen Marie goes, and I wait.

Marie got back in bed, and we started over. JUST as things were starting to heat up again, "knock, knock." It was my turn, so i asked her to keep things going without me. She gave me a quick, hard slap in the groin to help me be able to put my pajamas back on, and off I went. The problem? Ants. He couldn't show me the ants, but wouldn't go back to bed, so I took the time to get him settled on a sofa downstairs.

I got back upstairs, and could see through the covers that Marie was in fact working on it. I raced back to bed and pulled out the small vibrator I had tucked under my pillow (her ONLY adult toy, and joined in the fun. All was going great till I left it inside her and she got over-stimulated. That was a showstopper. We regrouped, and eventually got her over the dam.

She had been helping me out a little before the break in the action, but afterwards, I was all only my own. I eventually finished, but it was kind of hollow. I DON'T do that hardly ever, and it was disappointing.

This morning at breakfast, Marie asked me what was going through my mind while I was finishing up. One of the kids walked in right then, so I e-mailed her when I got here. The contents of that e-mail are pasted below...

Random thoughts that WERE running through my head last night in bed....

"Is that Michael knocking on the door AGAIN?"

"Oh great -- I ruined it for Marie -- AGAIN!"

"Does this count as 40 or 60?"

"Michael?"

"If I had just drunk one fewer diet cokes last week, this would be an 80!"

"GOSH I love my wife!"

"Michael -- go AWAY!"

"Wow she has soft skin. She feels AMAZING to the touch."

"If I had drunk three fewer diet cokes and gotten ONE more workout in, I could be inside Marie right now -- LOSER. Which would you rather have, Marie or a diet soda?? I repeat -- LOSER."

"I hope Marie feels the need when I don't have any points the next couple of nights. I'd LOVE to help her and get nothing in return. Lord KNOWS she's done it often enough for me."

I will write chapter three next Wednesday.

razorlyt
razorlyt
87 Followers