The Husband's Ex-Boss Pt. 01

Story Info
A 55 year old married lady & husband's ex-boss.
5.3k words
3.71
62.2k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gphi55
gphi55
11 Followers

My first attempt on a story, hopefully one of many all based on a lady I know called Gill.

*****

Gill was 55 and had been married for just under 30 years to her husband Steve. They lived in a town in Somerset, UK. She had a nice home on the edge of town where they have lived for many years. She had 2 grown up kids who lived elsewhere, one lived in London and one in Manchester. Gill had always been an attractive lady, Blonde, 5 foot 4 with a very slim figure but nowadays more slim to average. She always dressed to impress and was a head turner for sure.

Gill and her husband Steve, 59, headed for a night out, a party for one of Steve's old work mates. Steve was looking forward to it as it would give him a chance to catch up with friends since he took retirement a couple years ago. Steve retired early due to having Parkinson's. It didn't take them long to start chatting the night away with everyone. Gill was enjoying herself and was dressed in a black mini skirt and white blouse with high heels. Her nice firm bum and the visible sign of her bra was there for all to see. Seen as it was summer there was no need for her to wear stockings. You could see the odd guy taking a look at her which she enjoyed, she got used to it over the years.

Later in the evening, Gill and Steve got talking to one of his old work bosses, John who was 58. For his age he was a good looking man, who kept himself in shape and was about 6ft 3. Steve had known him for years through work. It was the first time they had saw him for about a year and he went on to tell them both how him and his wife got divorced. Gill knew his ex wife but had not saw her now for years. When Steve went out for a smoke, Gill and John continued the chat. John asked Gill if she had a email address as he wanted to send her a batch of old photos taken from years of work in the factory, many of which included Steve. John said it would be a nice surprise for Steve and he was planning a evening event for all the old workers. Gill agreed and quickly wrote down her own address before Steve came back in. She did catch John taking a peek down her blouse when she leant over, but pretended not to notice. Gills breasts were a lovely & firm 32DD which looked great with her figure. Gill didn't mind John having a look. The evening went quick and they headed off back home.

Gill and Steve's sex life was pretty much dead nowadays. Mainly through his illness which meant he did not have the power or strength. There sex life had been very good for many years and Gill still had a very high sex drive. As Steve sat in bed he watched Gill get undressed. The double mirror wardrobe doors were a great way to see his wife in many angles. As it was a warm evening she took her Bra off but kept her little white thong on which suited her ass perfectly. They started a nice kiss and cuddle before Gill pulled back the covers and took Steve's pants off. His cock was about 3 inches soft and 5 inches when hard and quite thin. As he was feeling tired she decided to give him a hand job which lasted about 2 minutes. It had been about 2 years since Gill last remembered having good sex with her Husband. She knew it was not his thought and got used to the situation.

It was about 2 weeks later, Gill had the day off from her part time admin job. She and Steve had been doing some housework and gardening and by the evening Steve was crashed out on the sofa watching the football. Gill was upstairs in the bedroom and decided to check her emails on the laptop. She didn't use the laptop much but was getting into it more. Steve never used it. She had a email from John, Steve's old boss. It was a simple email really, just asking if Gill had any old photos of Steve at work that he could have. He said he was planning on making a small photo book for all the old staff. Gill knew there was a box with about 20 odd photos of Steve and his work mates on various Work outings over the years. She replied by telling him she had plenty of photos that she could post to him if he wanted. John replied fairly quickly...

Email from John... 'Hi Gill, nice to hear from you. Don't worry about posting them, I will pop up and pick them up. If you are home i can come up on Saturday as I know Steve will be out watching the football, helps to keep the secret from him then!'

Gill said that was fine and would be at home all afternoon.

Since John had got divorced he still lived in his 4 bedroom house alone. He decided he wanted to find a new lady, but living in a smallish town he wasn't finding it as easy as he did when he was 20. Ever since he saw Gill at that party his mind was working on overtime about her. He has known of her for years and years but never really got to know her. He always thought how lucky Steve was to have a stunning wife. He knew she always dressed sexy and looked after herself. He even checked her email address to see if she was on any Social Media pages, but she wasn't. He found her husband Steve on Facebook and saw a couple photos of him and Gill in which she looked stunning. John was tempted to send her another email but decided to wait until he saw her in a few days time.

Saturday came, John done a gym session in the morning and was looking forward to popping around Gills house. He wondered if anyone else would be there. He decided to put on a nice shirt but decided shorts would look good with it. He started to feel excited that he was going to see her without Steve knowing. As far as he knew he might not even go into her house, she might just open the door, give him the photos then send him on his way.

It was about midday, Gill has just finished cleaning the kitchen. It was time to take Steve to the football. Normal routine would be to drop him at the pub so he could have a few beers before he went to support his local team play. Gill always picked him up around 6pm. It was the start of the new season, so this would be regular for the next 9 months or so. After she got back home she decided for a shower and a change of clothes. She then remembered that John may pop round. She looked the photos out ready. Gill took pride in what she would wear, always dressing nicely, sometimes in a sexy way and you could even say a slutty way sometimes. Her underwear drawer would be full of thongs and lacy underwear which was something she liked, mini skirts, see through tops etc. After her shower she slipped into a black thong and bra and put on her denim skirt, not quite a mini skirt but still looked great on her. Her top was a black low cut blouse which showed off her fine breasts well.

John remembered Steve's house from picking him up there a few times in the past. He noticed Gills car on the driveway so was pleased to see she was in. Gill opened the door and John was half surprised that she welcomed him into the house. He followed her in and noticed her nice denim skirt from behind. John sat down on the sofa while Gill asked him if he wanted a tea or coffee. When Gill went into the kitchen John noticed a few family photos above the fire in which he thought Gill looked rather nice. She must have been in her early forties when the photos were taken. Gill came in and sat down next to John and they started a bit of small talk about Steve.

John asked about how they were both coping with his illness while trying not to look Gill up and down too much. He noticed her lovely legs and was intrigued how big her breasts were and also wondered what sort of underwear she had on. His ex wife never dressed in sexy underwear. They soon got on to looking at the photos which lasted about 10 minutes. Gill was quite relaxed and chatty with John which he was surprised by. It had been a while since he was this close to another lady so he was enjoying it but didn't want to overstay his welcome. John finished his drink and told Gill he would be on his way. As Gill walked through the hall to the front door, John had a good stare at her backside. John said he would be in touch when he was ready to hand back the photos and told Gill not to tell Steve, which she said was not a problem.

After John left, Gill had a little smile on her face while she cleaned up the cups. She didn't get many visitors to the house so it was nice to chat with someone new.

While John drove home, which was the other side of town from Gill, about 5 minutes or so. He also had a smile on his face. He enjoyed his brief visit to Gill. His images of her lovely ass in that denim skirt would be kept with him for a long time. He then realised that he didn't really have an excuse to see her again, apart from handing the photos back. So maybe that was the last chance to see her which he felt disappointed by. He would like to see her again but knew he had little or no chance. Anyway, what was he thinking? Gill was married to his friend Steve so there would be no chance of her wanting to see him.

A couple weeks later John had finished his little project with the old work photos. He ordered about 50 books which would be a gift to the retired workers. They would be given out at a special evening event planned for October, so just over 2 months away. Gill & Steve would be present which gave John a smile. He decided he needed to give Gill back the photos, but without Steve knowing, as that would give the surprise away. He considered emailing her, but at the last minute changed his mind and thought he would just go to her house next Tuesday evening, as he knew Steve would be at the football. His mind was already thinking about what she might be wearing that evening.

When Tuesday evening arrived. John got ready to go around to Gills, he dressed smartly, like always. This time he had a nice pair of jeans on and a summer shirt. He added a bit of extra aftershave. Maybe he could impress her, he was hoping so but didn't think he had any chance. John arrived at Gills, the car was on her drive which was a good sign. He rang the door bell but there was no answer. He tried again and maybe waited a little too long before deciding she wasn't in. Disappointed he kept hold of the photos and drove off back home, never mind he thought. The following morning at work he emailed Gill to let her know he popped round to her house last night and would keep hold of the photos.

A week had passed since John sent the email, he was a bit down that he never got a reply.

It was a Friday evening, Gill had just come back from Tesco shopping. She was looking forward to relaxing this weekend. She had nothing planned, hopefully sit in the garden if the sun stayed out. Steve was off to the football tomorrow, so she was home alone all afternoon. She finished the evening by opening the laptop upstairs to check her emails, and maybe browse some clothing websites. Steve was downstairs watching TV. She sat in the spare room, at the desk in a little white t-shirt and just a small thong which was white with little black spots on. She opened the email from John and replied saying sorry she was not in and he could keep hold of the photos until the evening event in 2 months. As she wrote the email the office type chair she was sat in swayed a little, making her legs open apart a little. If only John knew she sent him that email while she was sat there in a thong. The night finished for Gill in bed with Steve. She decided to give her husband a little hand job under the covers, but seen as he was falling asleep on her she fastened up the hand job until he cumed. There was only a small amount of cum which Gill cleaned up after.

Early on Saturday morning, John was sat in bed and decided to go online, check a few things including his email. He smiled when he saw a email from Gill, even if it was brief. He was turned on a little by this and decided he needed to up the tempo a little, maybe try and flirt with Gill, see what response he got. He didn't expect any sort of response if he was honest. If she blanked him, then he could forget her and move on. While sat in bed, he thought about his next email he would write to her so he decided not to rush and just think about it for a few hours. He started to think in a more sexual way about Gill. It didn't seem to worry him that her husband was a friend and ex work colleague. He was sure he wasn't the only man in the town that liked Gill. He wondered what sort of sex life she and Steve had, with his illness and that. Maybe Gill needed a man who was up to the job so to speak. John also thought about the backlash he may have with Steve and other people if they found out he was trying it on with Gill, but at his age he thought life was too short to worry.

The weather by Saturday lunchtime, was heavy rain. Not what Gill expected so after she dropped Steve at the football she went upstairs and turned on the laptop. Just as she logged into her email, she started deleting the junk emails. She didn't get many emails. That minute a new message entered her inbox. It was from John. It was a short message, thanking Gill for the photos but also saying he thought Gill looked stunning for a lady of her age. He finished by saying he looked forward to seeing her in October at the evening event. Gill was a bit surprised by this. He was obviously trying to flirt with her. The smile on her face said she was happy with the compliment. She decided to reply straight away, saying thank you for his kind words and that he was also good looking for his age. Gill didn't think to much else about this, she was used to men looking at her over the years and was pleased she still turned heads.

In the 10 minutes since her email from John, Gill had had a freshen up in the shower. She headed into the bedroom and got some underwear. She decided for a leopard pattern thong which she slipped on, checking herself out in the mirror. She had the matching bra to go with this. She decided to go topless for a while. She walked into the spare room, her lovely firm breasts bouncing nicely as she walked. She opened up her emails again and sat down, noticing their was yet another from John. She was surprised what she read, he asked her if she fancied a drink next Saturday afternoon, just as friends. He said he would not be offended if she didn't fancy it. As Gill sat there with her breasts reflecting in the laptop screen, she felt a little excited that she was being asked out on for a drink. She knew John was now single, and his motives for this drink were probably to try and get her into bed. She decided not to reply.

John figured he wasn't going to get a reply from Gill, oh well he thought. Maybe he was a bit to fast in asking a married lady out for a drink. He laughed to himself and decided to go to the gym for a hour or so.

That evening Gill & Steve sat at home watching TV. Gill couldn't stop thinking about that drink offer. She was kind of excited, nervous, she was not sure. Why was she feeling like this? What was the harm in just a drink and chat? What would Steve think? She could go as long as no one found out, she thought. After the drink she would tell John that it was nice to meet him, but she wouldn't see him again. The next couple days she kept thinking about it and she knew it excited her a bit.

This played on Gills mind all week and it wasn't until Friday that she decided to reply to John. She said it would be nice to meet for a drink, but couldn't make Saturday. She said she could meet on Tuesday evening as Steve would be at the pub for skittles, one of Steve's hobbies he can still do. When Gill finished replying she felt good inside her body, she was not sure why. Maybe it was the fact that she was married and meeting another man for a 'drink'.

John couldn't believe his luck when he saw the email from Gill. He was surprised she replied and he thought to himself that what a naughty lady she was. He got all excited and replied with the plans for next Tuesday. He told Gill to meet him at a village pub 7.00pm, about 10 minutes from Gills house. Roll on Tuesday he thought.

Gill read her email from John on Sunday evening. She also got a bit excited when she saw the details about where they were having a drink. She kept saying to herself its only a drink and not to worry. She decided to tell Steve that after she dropped him off at Skittles on Tuesday she was popping around to see her old friend Sandra. She couldn't believe she just lied, but she was surprised that she didn't feel bad for doing it.

John checked his emails on Monday night, he was happy to see Gill had sent him a email saying she was still ok for Tuesday night. He wondered what she thought off all this, maybe she was just happy for the company. He wondered where this would lead. His mind also wondered what she might wear.

Gill was working on Tuesday, she was looking forward to finishing at 3pm. She didn't mind working part time. She knew Steve was at home, he was going to wash the car today and he was looking forward to the skittles tonight.

When early evening came, Gill dropped her husband off at the skittles about 6pm. She would pick him up about 10.15pm. He told her to have a nice evening with Sandra. On the drive home Gill start to get excited about her drink tonight.

After her shower she had to decide what to wear, she had to rush as it was about 6.35. It was a warmish summers evening outside so she didn't need to wear much. She selected her underwear, which was a sexy looking red thong. She had the matching red bra to go with it, which Steve brought for her last Christmas. The bra made her breasts look a lot bigger and her cleavage would stand out with the denim shirt she was wearing. The shirt was sleeveless so you could see the bra slightly. She decided to undo an extra button to show off her cleavage a little. She had black leggings on and as she turned in the mirror she could see the visible line of her thong.

It was 7.10pm and John was sat inside the pub on a little table in the corner. It was a biggish pub with a few people eating on one side, not that busy for a Tuesday night. As he glanced at his phone to check the time he saw Gill walk through the door. She saw John and walked over to the table. John offered to get her a drink but she insisted to buy herself. The bar was a few feet away and John could not help but stare at Gills backside while she was waiting for a drink. His heart fastened when he was sure he saw the outline of the thong she had on. When she came back to the table he also noticed a lovely cleavage on her and the red bra. Had she worn this sexy underwear just for him he thought.

Small talk started about Steve going to the skittles. Gill was quite relaxed and talkative. She felt at ease talking to John. It didn't seem to worry her that maybe someone would see her talking to another man. She thought that John was a good looking man and was impressed with his nice outfit he had on. John decided to keep the chat simple and not get too carried away. He told Gill it was nice to have a bit of female company for a change to which Gill blushed a little.

It was just after 8.15pm and Gill decided she should head home. John agreed and they both headed out to the car park. Johns car was nearest the pub. Gill thanked him for the nice evening and chat and told him she would see him at the Works evening event in about 6 weeks time. John was eager to ask her out again but decided to be patient and not push his luck. As he sat in his car he watched Gill walk to her car and loved the way her ass moved. He smiled to himself then set off home, giving Gill a wave as he drove past her.

When John got home, he was not sure how the evening went. He would love to see her again and maybe take things further. Maybe he will email her soon and ask her.

Gill got home and undressed to just her bra and thong. She was quite excited by her brief evening drink with John. She knew he liked her and it made her feel good that she still had the looks. She was sure he would ask her out again soon. She had a hour or so before she had to pick Steve up, so she put some music on and danced a little around the bedroom. If John could see her now he would be impressed.

gphi55
gphi55
11 Followers
12