The Hush Money Bar Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,080 Followers

Finally, as her orgasm passed Anna relaxed her grip on Todd's head.

"Shit! You talk about me! That's not the first pussy you licked."

Todd used both hands to wipe her pussy cream from his face. He smiled, and licked each finger making a loud smacking sounds. Anna grabbed his hand and pulled it toward her mouth. She licked each finger in turn, letting her tongue slide between each one.

"Well, what was your comment? I've licked one or two."

Anna didn't try to cover herself. She lay back against the window her legs still spread as she tried to catch her breath. Lord, she thought, I could learn to like that.

Todd openly watched her. Her wanton display of her nakedness on the bus spoke of a woman who was comfortable with herself and her sexuality.

Anna looked down at his hard pulsing cock. She unconsciously licked her lips.

"Hey, I never did get my reward."

"I have a better idea. Turn sideways in your seat."

"And then what," Annabelle asked coyly?

As she spoke, Anna turned on her side facing the window. She pulled her dress up around her bra which hung loosely from her shoulders. She smiled as she felt Todd's lips on her ass.

Todd scooted down and positioned himself behind Anna. He heard a gasp as he guided his cock into her sodden hole. He used long slow deep strokes at first, reveling in the tightness of her pussy. As he slowly pumped in and out of her married pussy, he let his arm slide around and cup her breasts. He started at the base and let his hands slide up her melons to her thumb sized nipples. These he pulled and squeezed.

Anna could feel the head of his cock sliding in the smoothness of her love hole. Every nerve ending tingled. The sensation was like an electric shock. Her body quaked in reaction. She thrust back hard driving him deep into her. She could feel his manhood buried fully in the hot clutching embrace of her cunt.

"O god, you feel so good."

"Move this big ass girl! Show me what you are working with."

Todd moaned in pleasure as she thrust back on his swollen dick. The slap of flesh on flesh resounded through the bus.

"You good dick motherfucker! Make me feel it! Knock the bottom out of my pussy!"

Some of the passengers smiled. Others frowned as they heard the staccato slapping of flesh on flesh. Envy competed with outrage as the new lovers filled the bus with the sounds of their lovemaking.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm Cuuuummingggg! I'm Cuuuummingggg! Oh my God."

"Fill me up goddamnit! Oh shit! Oh please! Coming! I'm Cumming!"

Todd and Anna lay exhausted on the seats of the bus. Anna's hand covered Todd's which cupped her breasts. They were both sated. As they came down from there fuck session, they realize the other passengers probably heard them. They stifled giggles.

"We better stop. Otherwise, you may have to do this for the rest of the men on the bus."

"Another time, that would not be a bad idea. But right now I've had all I need. Let me up so I can clean up."

Todd pulled back slowly. He watched as her blood engorged pussy lips slid easily down his cock. As he pulled out, their juices flowed from Anna's cunt.

* * *

Anna awoke to dawn breaking through the bus window. There was a moment of confusion. Then she realized that the hand cupping her breasts and the warmth of the body against hers was her erstwhile lover.

She shook her head ruefully. Lord, I haven't fucked like that in years! She reached behind her and shook Todd.

"Time to wake up, Todd! We are just outside Chicago."

Todd struggled to wake up. He and Anna spent a good portion of the trip having sex and he was exhausted. He raised up and gently kissed her behind the ear while squeezing her breasts.

"Good morning. Think we got time for a quickie?"

Laughing, Anna gently pulled Todd's hand from her breasts. As she sat up in her seat, she realized her dress was still around her waist. She instinctively grabbed the hem to pull it down. She laughed to herself. Hell, he seen everything. I don't know what I'm trying to hide now.

"Boy, I'm gonna be walking wide legged for days! And we have scandalized the people on this bus enough. Besides, I need to get my kids ready."

***

Annabelle left the bus at Chicago's Randolph Street station. She had a firm grip on the hands of her two children. She looked steadfastly straight ahead, searching the crowd for her husband. She knew a few steps behind her was the man she had sex with overnight on the bus.

Annabel was no prude. At 21, she experienced more than most women twice her age. She had turned her life around. Yet the fact that she let Todd use her like a two dollar whore on the public bus where all could see, shocked her. She did not know whether that was more a statement about her or about him.

As she opened the doors and stepped into the waiting room, a cool breeze ruffled her skirt and blew across her bare pussy. She smiled as she recalled Todd asking for a souvenir of their encounter. I can't believe I gave that guy my panties.

She spotted the graying hair of her husband standing in in the waiting room. She released the hand one child and waved. Then she recaptured that child's hand and hurried toward her husband.

"Hi baby, "she said joyfully

"Well, I hope you enjoyed yourself. I spent the whole week here by myself."

And then there was this. Lately, he complained about everything. Nothing she did seem to satisfy him. Even their sex life had deteriorated to a once weekly perfunctory performance, mostly her performance. All he seemed to want now was for her to give him a blowjob while she finger fucked herself. She needed more.

"Okay," she said, "where did you park?"

As he turned to lead her across the waiting room to baggage claim and the parking lot, she felt a hand brush lightly across her rump. She smiled quietly. She turned her head to the side slightly and saw Todd's back as he moved past her. Well, she said to herself it was fun. And she knew she probably see him again if he took the job.

Schaka
Schaka
3,080 Followers
12