The Hush Money Bar Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,077 Followers

It was after midnight when Anna returned.

She walked to the door and locked it. After she pulled the drapes and turned off the lights, only the fluorescent light over the cash register lit the gloom of the bar.

"As soon as Old john gets here we can leave."

"Old John?"

"He is the janitor. In return for sleeping here at night, he cleans the place up. He's an old friend of my father's who fell on hard times."

Anna squeezed past Todd to ring out the cash register. Impishly, she wiggled her bubble butt against his crotch as she passed.

Todd wrapped his arms around her waist and cupped her breasts. As he gently squeezed them, he kissed the nape of her neck. Anna moaned softly, grinding her ass into his hard cock.

"Mmmm, very nice and I could use some of that. But Old John is due and my husband sometimes comes to walk me home."

Todd let his hands trail up to her shoulders. He gripped them firmly and turned her so she faced him.

"You got to stop Todd," Anna moaned, "we can't get caught like this."

Todd leaned in until they could feel each other's breaths on their mouths. Their lips touched lightly. Their tongues flicked out, the tips touching. Anna's hands rose and grasped Todd's waist.

They were standing, relishing the feel of each other's kiss when there was a tap on the door. They simultaneously jumped and cast a guilty glance at the door. Anna pushed Todd away. Self-consciously she straightened her clothes and brushed her hair back. She gave him a quick nervous grin and moved toward the door.

"Hi baby!" John Carroll pecked his wife on her forehead. He looked over her head and saw Todd standing behind the bar next to the cash register. Unconsciously, he licked his lips as he surveyed Todd's lean muscular frame. 'Lord, where did that sweet goody come from, he thought'

John Carroll was the twenty five year alderman for this ward. He was a glad hander who was always good for a drink or a good word with the police watch commander. He and Christian Beavanaex had a symbiotic relationship. He made sure that The Hush Money Bar was not hassled by the police. In return, Christian Beavaneax made generous donations to John's reelection campaigns.

Annabelle marrying John was an unintended consequence of their relationship. In her teen years, she got caught up in the drug scene. Eventually she was arrested for possession of a controlled substance. John Carroll made the charge go away. The price for that was Anna's hand in marriage.

John was gay. A wife and children helped to hide his proclivity. Christian reluctantly agreed.

Anna hugged her husband, her heart beating rapidly at nearly being caught.

"John, this is the new bartender, Todd. Todd my husband, John."

John brushed past his wife and strode quickly to the bar. Smiling broadly, he extended his arm across the bar. When Todd stretched out his hand, John grasped it firmly and shook it vigorously.

"Please to meet you, Todd." John extended his hand. Todd grasped it and nodded. John held the handshake for a heartbeat longer than was necessary. When Todd withdrew his hand, John let his fingers slide across Todd's palm.

A silent alarm went off in Todd's head. John Carroll was at a minimum bisexual if not gay. Twenty two years of foster homes and surviving on the road taught him to recognize people for what they were. Todd considered himself straight. However, he had no hang ups about bisexuality. He wondered if Anna knew about her husband.

Schaka
Schaka
3,077 Followers
12