The Huxtable Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise was thinking "O God. not both of them playing with themselves?"

Denise tapped her foot on the cellar step. Vanessa eyes flew open to see her sister looking straight down between her thighs. She was mortified.She tried to stand up but she was weak. she was still cumming in small orgasms. As she tried to get to her knees and explain to Denise what had happend she slipped in her mixture of cum juice, sweat, and piss on the cellar floor.

She fell back down making a loud plop sound.

Denise did not know whether to laugh or cry. Almost the same scenario acting its way out again as upstairs. She saw that Vanessa had come down hard and rushed down the stairs to help her sister.

In her haste, the towel she had around herself slipped off.

She didn't give it a second thought. she had to be sure Vanessa was not hurt.

"I'm sorry Denise, I was curious"

"Please don't tell Mom & Dad?",pleaded Vanessa.

"I'll never do it again. "

Denise gave her sister a hand to get up from the floor.

Once Vanessa was up, Denise pointed to her now familiar vibrator and said, "Give it back it was not yours to take."

Vanessa reached between her legs and pulled the vibrator out of her still clenching pussy. It made a most comical pop sound as it came out. More cum juice flowed from her pussy, now mixed with scented hand lotion. It was dripping from Vanessa's tortured pussy like a broken faucet.

They were both frozen for a moment and then busted up laughing. The picture of them both naked. one holding a vibrator, the other wearing a shower cap was too much for their brains to handle. They just kept on laughing.

Denise told Vanessa to go upstairs and get cleaned up. I'll clean up this mess. she handed Vanessa the vibrator after turning the little love machine off.

"Put this back where you found it. Go get a shower and put on some fresh clothing."

"I have to talk to you about Pam and what happend here today."

Vanessa went up the stairs holding her clothing and moving slowly.

She could feel her juices mixed with lotion dripping from her pussy. She bunched her panties up and pressed it against her open vagina. It wouldn't do to leave a trail of come through the house and up to her bedrrom.

She moved slowly as she was still a bit woozy from the massive orgasms she had given herself.

Denise set herself to the task of cleaning up come, lotion, and piss.

She grabbed a can of air freshener and sprayed it, trying to erase the evidence of what had happend in the basement tonight.

An even harder job awaited her upstairs when she went to talk to Pam and Vanessa later this eve.

To Be Continued.