The Hypno Psych Ch. 02

Story Info
Alicia Keys has 'orgasm in A-Minor'.
3k words
4.24
26.8k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, I know it's been a while, but I lost the interest to write for a while there. I didn't receive any feedback from the last one, and only got a few votes. Hopefully, after this one, you guys will send a bit of feedback and vote a bit more. Anyway, this story is designed for your 'enjoyment'. So, with that said...enjoy!

Then the doors opened...and right there, I thought that heaven had fallen from the sky and landed in my apartment...my penthouse apartment. After gazing over my spacious living room, kitchen and dining room combined into one room, I noticed a spiral staircase, right next to the picture window overlooking the entire city, at the end of the room, painted a magnificent white.

Walking upwards, I began to hear what sounded almost like...singing? There was a huge hallway, in which, they had literally rolled out the red carpet. The rooms adjoining the doorway appeared to be a games room with a pool table, Jacuzzi, and lots of little neat things, a movie viewing room with recliners and a huge DVD collection next to the enormous flat-screen plasma TV, and there was two bedrooms at the end of the hallway, one of them obviously the master bedroom.

The room was beautifully decorated, almost as if it was designed specifically for me (hmm) and adjoining the bedroom was my ensuite. The pounding of water from a shower was unmistakable now, and a beautiful voice was resonating throughout the bathroom and bedroom as a result of the echo created. I could have sworn that I had heard that voice before...somewhere...

"I think I'm jealous of your..." continued the singing...

"Oh my god...Alicia Keys? It couldn't be, could it? Well, there's only one way to find out."

Walking ever so quietly down the hallway, removing my tie, my heart began to alternate it's beating between my chest and my throat. The curtain was pulled so whoever it was wouldn't have been able to see me coming anyway, but nevertheless, I was nervous. Standing just outside the shower, I said, quite awkwardly, and now that I look back, quite pathetically, "Hello?"

With no response, I proceeded to pull back the shower curtain where the very first image I had was that of a fist swinging at my face. I actually heard the thud as my skull connected with the tile floor. After the birds and stars stopped spinning around my head, I saw a dripping wet Alicia Keys wrapped in a towel, holding a bar of soap as if it would suffice as a weapon of self-defence.

"Who are you?" she inquired as if I had broken into her house. Had I?

"My name's Simon...Simon Shadow." I answered, sitting up and recovering my balance and vision.

"Oh my god, Simon, I'm so sorry" Alicia said, extremely apologetically, putting down the soap before she hurt anyone with it (phew). Helping me to my feet, I did notice that her towel was wrapped in such a way that I got a slight view of her light brown nipple showing through as she helped me up. Alas, the view did not last all too long, and we moved downstairs into the living room, her still in a towel.

Fortunately, they had pre-stocked my fridge and a pack of frozen peas felt really good against the soon-to-be swelling on my face. She had a seat on the one-seater section of my sofa, while I laid down on the three-seater so that the peas would stay quite easily on my face. She began to explain her situation about why she was here and why she had hit me.

"I'm really sorry about hitting you. I didn't realize it was you. Usually, these psych sessions last a couple of hours, and I knew you had just started in there with Neve, which brings me to why I'm up here."

"I am halfway through my concerts here in Australia, which is stressful enough, and here is my manager, Jeff Robbins, coming on to me and expecting me to start writing for my next CD all at once. It's just too much for me to handle. The D-Man told me to come see you. Your receptionist told me you were busy but it would be okay if I wanted to have a shower up here. After all, I was quite sweaty after my concert, and I came straight here. It took like, 10 hours in the limo to get here."

I figured it was about time I started speaking. "Well, first off, don't worry about the punch. I've taken worse, but you do have a good right hook," she giggled at that "and I'll help you any way you like. I can hypnotize you, or just talk you through what's going on." I offered, thinking I was being pretty smooth under the circumstances. I noticed that from my horizontal point of view, although her legs were crossed, I got a considerable amount of silky, tanned thigh.

She must have caught me watching, because she coughed suddenly, and put her legs together, blushing slightly. This surprised me. I was sure that people of her stature were used to people admiring their beauty. But I had to remember to remain professional. "Well, I am kind of uncomfortable with the idea of someone having complete control over me..." she began, but I interjected.

"Actually, I wouldn't have total control. Hypnotism is about analysing the subconscious that you don't even know about. Technically, I cannot make you do anything you do not want to do."

"Technically?"

"Yes, well, sometimes it is possible to work your way around that, but I can promise you that you have nothing to fear from me."

"Sorry Simon, you seem like a pretty nice guy" Alicia told me, pausing to lick her lips, "but I'm just not comfortable."

"That's perfectly understandable. Believe me, you aren't the only one with this point of view. Now, where would you like to start?"

A few hours later.

"Wow, Simon, that was fantastic. You wouldn't believe how much better I feel just getting that off of my chest." Alicia told me, while I wondered what else I'd like to get off that chest. She stood up, and I questioned whether that was what I should be doing. After all, there appeared to be a noticeable bulge in my khakis, well hidden by my skilled 'leg-crossing' technique. Many times has this saved me in moments of crisis. "Do you mind turning around while I get changed?" she asked, seemingly disappointed, although I was sure that the talk had helped. As I turned my head to face the other way, I imagined Casey in a tutu to slow the blood flow into Mr. Happy. 'Shudder'.

Out of nowhere, she screamed. Instinctively, I jumped up and ran to see what was wrong. In her haste of screaming at whatever she was frightened of, I noticed that she had dropped her towel. I swear, I was either being punished or commended for something, having this vision of beauty bestowed upon me twice in the one day. Asking what was wrong, I lost control of my eyes, as they travelled from her completely bald crotch to her not-a-hint-of-sag breasts, topped off with perky nipples. Throwing her arms around me, she started ranting and raving.

"Oh my god, it was right there, crawling along the floor. Kill it, kill it, kill it..."

I realized that a bug or something must have crawled along the floor. Looking around, I made sure that it wasn't there anymore. "Look, Alicia, whatever was there isn't there anymore" I said comfortingly, my hands developing a consciousness of their own, travelling down her hips to her arse.

A shocked Alicia pulled back slightly, looked me in the eyes, and kissed me, deeply. Continuing to massage her arse with the tips of my fingers, her hands made light work, stripping me of my business shirt. Each button that she undid sent a jolt of electricity through my body, her fingernails barely scratching my bare skin. Placing more pressure onto the cheeks of her arse, I lifted her up, her legs automatically wrapping themselves around me. I could feel the heat radiating from her exposed pussy through my pants. Setting her down on the kitchen bench, I kissed my way down her chest and stomach. Starting at the neck, I slowly licked and kissed the skin softly, stopping to nibble on her nipple, eliciting a moan from Alicia. From the feel of her stomach, she had to do at least a few hundred sit-ups a week. To prolong the pleasure of exploring every inch of this body, I went all the way down to the toes on her right leg, caressing and kissing my way past her knees and thighs until I was right at her glistening pussy. Blowing lightly on it, I quickly moved my way down to the left toes, and used the same method.

"Oh, for gods sake" she cried, shoving me face-first into her snatch, "Just eat me!"

Never one to disobey the order of a beautiful woman, my tongue began tracing circles around her clit, never actually coming into contact with it.

"God, you are such a tease" she groaned, every male knowing that this means that she was enjoying every second of it. With no warning whatsoever, I shoved two fingers into her wet hole, and pushed my tongue as hard as possible right up against her clit. Moving my hand and tongue as fast as possible simultaneously, her hips started bucking, and she came, literally 'screaming in A Minor'. Coming down from her orgasm, I started kissing her, still frustrated myself. Stopping the kiss, she looked at me, and started unzipping my pants, the belt still in my office after Neve.

"I guess this means that I get the favour returned," I offered as a hopeful suggestion.

"Sorry, I don't give head, I've never liked giving it" she said, surprising me, considering that she is a part of Hollywood. "But, I will let you put it in any hole you'd like..." looking mischievously at me, "...or both". Gee, can you guess my reaction? Resisting the urge to do cartwheels around the apartment yelling "woo-hoo", she continued to reach into my boxers and stroke my dick to hardness, although not surprisingly, it already was at its peak. Leaning over the table in the kitchen, sticking her arse into the air, she looked back at me seductively over her shoulder. (she'd done this before)

"It's your choice, lover boy"

As she turned her head back to face the fireplace in the lounge area, I nearly fell over myself hopping out of my khakis and boxers. Positioning myself at her entrance, and regaining some composure, I slowly worked my way in. Admittedly not the tightest I've ever had, but my god, was it hot, and I don't just mean the fact that Alicia Keys was bending over my kitchen table, offering her every orifice to me. It was so wet, that I slid right in there, and it felt like my dick was on fire, in a good way. She turned her head and laid it sideways on the table, with a look of utter contentment on her face. Starting slow, for the first few strokes, I let the whole shaft come out into the cold air, leaving just the head inside, and then moved it ever so slowly back in, up to the hilt.

By about the seventh stroke, I started ramming it in as fast and hard as I could. Already having came earlier, and having sat in front of Alicia Keys sitting in a towel for a few hours, I was horny as all hell, and sensitive too. "Oh god, Simon, faster. mmmmm...uh....go as fast as you can....oh yeah, that's it" Alicia started egging me on, and for some strange reason, it worked. Sticking it into the highest gear my body had, my dick became a blur, sliding in an out of her little slice of heaven. "Don't stop, I'm so close, soooo close...." Alicia managed to murmur.

Thinking the same about myself, in my haste to get her to cum before I did and was spent for the day, I slipped out. Not worrying about guiding it, I just pushed forward so quickly that it could have seemed like a single stroke to her. Surprisingly, I ended up being buried up to the hilt in her arse. The juices that were coming out of her cunt must have leaked back there, lubricating her puckered rim. Continuing the pace, it was almost like they were the same hole, the feeling still as excruciatingly pleasurable.

"Oh yes! Fuck my arse! God, I love it when a big cock like yours is buried into my arse or my pussy and just starts ramming it in as hard as it can go. If you keep that up, I'm gonna cum all over your balls" her encouragement urging me on.

With my own impending orgasm starting, and my balls tightening, I thought that I had to do something quick. Reaching my hand around her body, I pinched her right nipple with my right hand, and my left hand began furiously rubbing her eager clit. Bucking her hips against my crotch, I began cumming deep inside her arse. She must have been able to feel this, loving the feeling of my jizz hitting the walls of her arse, as well as the ministrations on her clit, combining to make her cum.

Leaning over her, massaging her wonderfully smooth tits, my cock still inside her, we came down from out mutual orgasms. Her eyes closed in pleasure, reflecting on the level-5-on-the-richtorscale sex we had just had, a moan escaped her lips that was so soft and sweet, my softening cock had a little jolt of electricity run through it. Removing my now limp cock from her arse, a few drops of cum leaked out and dribbled their way down her inner thigh. Spooning it up on her index finger, she sexily licked it off, winking at me.

"Wow" was all I managed to say.

"Sorry about that...well, I mean, I'm not sorry, but you see...I never trust someone until I've seen how they fuck" Alicia explained to me.

"And?" I asked, hoping that I'd made the right impression.

"Well, let's just say that the whole hypnotism thing shouldn't be a problem next time"

"Next time?" my eyes brightening up at that thought.

With that, she smiled and went upstairs to get dressed. Looking in the fridge, shaking my head, I noticed that I felt slightly depleted and wanted some food and drink. Grabbing a bottle of Powerade, my favourite drink, and some cheese, chicken and bread, I had a little snack. Sitting down, I looked around my apartment and thought that life had become really good very quickly, and hoped that nothing would screw it up. With that in mind, I remembered that I should call Casey.

Just then, Alicia descended the staircase in an all white outfit, a very low 'V' top revealing her chest, with slits down the sleeves which went down to her forearm, and being cut off at midriff. Her legs were covered by the whitest (I have to get the number of her dry cleaner) pair of pants ever, hugging tightly around that freshly fucked, sweet arse, and flaring out from the knees to the ankles, all of which was topped off by a pair of white high heels and white sunglasses atop her head.

Remembering to close my jaw, she walked up to me, one foot after the other, got up onto her tippy toes, and whispered into my ear, "anywhere, anytime", and slipped a card into my jeans pocket. Walking away, I realized that it is possible to lose all of your cum numerous times and still get up again (ouch, damn buttons). As soon as the door closed, I grabbed the portable phone off of the hook and called up Casey. He wouldn't be at work, mainly because he doesn't. He's doing some bartending jobs while he tries to get his big music career off the ground.

"(burp) hello?" was the first thing I heard when he picked up the phone.

"Hey Case, guess what?" I asked, the enthusiasm in my voice obvious to anyone not half drunk, so he didn't pick up on it.

"What?" he asked, being the obvious thing to say, because when someone asks you to guess, they don't actually want you to. It's just polite.

"I had sex with Neve Campbell and Alicia Keys today" I replied, quite cooly, or at least I thought it was.

"No way! You're fuckin' with me!" he seemed to sober up extremely quickly.

"No, I'm fuckin' with them" I began, "and guess what else?" (Can anyone guess what his response will be?)

"What?"

"I have the penthouse apartment at the " " hotel." I said excitedly.

"Oh...yeah? Hey, good for you," he said, a hint of disappointment in his voice.

"But I've got really bad news, man" I said, knowing exactly what he was thinking.

"Yeah, what's that?" I could hear him choking up over the phone.

"I have to move out"

"Oh, hey, that's c..." he began, but I interjected.

"And so do you. We're both gonna live here, man, in a fucken penthouse apartment!!"

"Yes, yes, yes! Hoo hoo hoo" I heard him shouting as he ran around his filth-ridden bedroom, probably doing cartwheels.

"There will be a key card waiting at the desk in the lobby." I told him once he had picked the phone up again, both of us smiling from ear to ear.

Later that night

We didn't get to sleep until early in the morning, as I told the tale of the tail I'd had. Both of us slept in my bedroom, with me on the floor, letting Casey have the bed.

"Hey Simon" Casey said, as I slipped to sleep.

"Yeah man?" I asked groggily.

"I owe you"

Smiling, I responded with "No, you don't. So long as you're my friend, you don't owe me a thing. I wouldn't be anywhere without you man."

"So, does that mean I can drive your car?"

That was the last thing that was said the first night we were there in our new home, as we cracked up laughing before we drifted off to a heavenly slumber.

Note: Thanks to Casey for always being there to support me.