The Hypnosis King

Story Info
Wife & her friend are enjoyed while under hypnosis.
3.2k words
4.41
293.3k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkendale
jkendale
51 Followers

I was never one to believe in the hypnosis mumbo-jumbo a friend of mine claimed he studied. Bob was a comedian with a fairly decent show every Saturday night at a local club. I always assumed the hypnosis "tricks" he performed as part of his act were staged in advance. I thought he found people to come to the club and knowingly participate in his routine for some cash. After all, he was never the studious type and I didn't see how he could have mastered such a skill. However I was wrong, and I found out the hard way!

One night after his show, he invited my wife and I back to his place for some cocktails. His girlfriend Nicole was sitting with us during the show as warned us in advance he might want to go out for a night on the town after his act. I guess he must have changed his mind during the show because it went a bit longer than usual. I certainly didn't mind the idea of staying in for a change. A relaxing evening with friends sounded good to me.

When we got to his place, Nicole and Tracy headed straight for the living room to gossip. Bob had only been dating Nicole for about 5 months, so the "girl" relationship was just starting to flourish. They couldn't talk much at the club because of the noise and the fact that they didn't want to be rude during Bob's show. This meant Bob and I had a good half hour before they would even notice we were missing. We got them each a glass of wine and went downstairs to his den where the big screen T.V. was. If we hurried, we could catch David Letterman.

During the beginning of the show, Letterman made a joke about Hypnosis and that he thought the idea of it seemed kinda silly. I agreed out loud and started laughing and Bobby started to get defensive. I forgot about my environment, and that he was even there. I probably shouldn't have laughed, but I thought I would pursue the conversation further.

"So you're telling me those people you bring on stage aren't paid?" I asked.

"Hell no!" he replied. "They're just ordinary people out of the audience."

"You're saying you can hypnotize anyone you meet and they will do anything you ask?"

"Not everyone can be put under, and some take longer than others, but generally speaking most of the people I meet can be manipulated by the power of suggestion." Bob said.

He could see me thinking about what he was saying. He could tell by the look on my face that I was still very skeptic. Then he proposed a test that would convince me.

"Seeing you don't believe in hypnosis, how about letting me hypnotize you or your wife?" he asked. "If you don't think it will work you have nothing to lose anyway."

"Why don't you hypnotize your girlfriend?" I replied. "Have you ever put Nicole under?"

"I have." He stated. "But I don't think it would convince you. How would you know if she was faking or not?"

He made a good point. I wouldn't know if Nicole was really hypnotized or faking it to help Bob convince me. So with that, I agreed and we went upstairs to ask my wife if she would participate in our little test. In all the time we have been going to Bob's show, I never really asked Tracy if she thought hypnosis was real or not. So I wasn't sure what she would say.

We walking into the living room and the ladies went silent. They were probably talking about us from the minute we went downstairs. Nonetheless, they were curious why we came back before Letterman was over. Bob took the opportunity to explain.

"John thinks that I fake my shows with paid actors, and I would like nothing more than to prove him wrong." Bob explained. "I would like a volunteer other than John to participate in my little test!"

"I'll do it!" my wife shouted to my surprise. "I've always wondered what it was like to be hypnotized, and whether or not it really works."

"I assure you it works. If you let me, I will prove it to you and your husband." he replied.

"Me too!" Bob's girlfriend blurted out. "I know you tried it on me once, but I don't really remember anything."

"Fine." Bob agreed. "Let's get started.

Bob told me that it was necessary to hypnotize one person at a time, and that my wife should go first as it might take a bit longer. He explained that the less you know about a person, the harder the induction (the first part of the process) might be. He tries to identify with the subject on a personal level when possible, as it makes the hypnosis effect that much stronger. He thought it would be easier on his girlfriend, as they had been dating almost 5 months. He knew he could induce her quickly, and thought he would first see how long it took to put my wife under.

He told my wife to go sit in another chair in the room and that he would be there in a few minutes. He had Nicole stay on the couch and told her he would be over once Tracy was under. Then he went over to the far side of the room and sat directly in front of my wife and started talking to her, and telling her to relax and listen to his voice. She did as he said, while Nicole and I made idle conversation.

Nicole was very attractive, as was my wife. But you know what they say – the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence! Nicole was only 25, while Bob and I were 30. My wife was 28. This made Nicole the young one of the group and thus part of the reason I thought she was so cute. She had long jet-black hair, almost down to her ass, and it was always silky and straight. Her skin was dark and her face had moderate freckles. Her body was similar to my wife's, although my wife's breasts were smaller. They both had killer asses, and they both knew it.

Nicole and I talked for about a half an hour, then Bob had returned and said Tracy was "ready". He returned to the couch and told me to go and talk to my wife while he induced Nicole. I went over to my wife and I could hear Bob talking to Nicole, much the same way he did previously to my wife.

I sat down in front of Tracy and to my surprise, she introduced herself to me! She asked how long I had been friends with Bob and why she hasn't met me until now? I started to laugh thinking it was a joke, and that my wife was just putting me on, but I was wrong. She REALLY thought we had never met. It was a bit disturbing at first, but I realized it was harmless.

Bob came over to me and asked me what I though now that my own wife did not recognize me. I told him it was weird, and that I guess I owed him an apology.

"That's ok John, most people don't understand it until they see it first hand. My show doesn't really let people interact enough to decide whether it's real or not" he explained. "But now we're ready!"

"Ready for what?" I asked.

"For the real fun" he said with a funny look on his face.

I was a little worried by the statement. My mind raced as he approached my wife.

"Tracy, you are starting to feel very hot." he told her. "The air-conditioning is broken and the temperature is rising. You feel the need to take some of your clothes off."

"That's not funny." I said.

"What's the matter John, I thought you didn't believe in hypnosis?" he replied.

"I never said it wasn't real, I was just questioning whether YOU knew how to do it." I stated.

Meanwhile, my wife was starting to undress. I didn't know what to do. Bob explained that we could have even more fun if we wanted to, as he would instruct both of them not to remember anything before he brought them out of their hypnotic state.

I was incredibly nervous about the idea, and stood there for what felt like an eternity. But my cock got the better of me, and I agreed to go along for now, knowing I might get a chance to screw Nicole. But suggesting such an idea meant I would have to let Bob fuck my wife, after all, fair is fair!

Bob turned to Nicole, and told her that I was her boyfriend. He told her that she loved having sex all the time, and that I had a huge cock that made her crazy! (Not that my cock is that small anyway!). Finally, he told her that it was just the two of us in the room, and that she was very horny and hungry for sex. The look in her eyes told me I was in for a real treat!

I sat back in the chair that was directly behind me and Nicole got down on all fours and starting crawling towards me. She sat up and grabbed at my belt and began to unhook it. She planted her face near my crotch and used her teeth to pull down the zipper of my jeans. Then she pulled my jeans and boxers down past my hips and exposed my member. It was half erect, laying against my abs, as she ran her tongue from my balls to the tip of my cock. She was looking deep into my eyes the whole time. Then she took my dick into her mouth and swirled it around for a while.

Although I was experiencing one of the best blowjobs of my life, my thoughts turned to my wife, wondering what her and Bob were up to, even though part of me did not want to know. As I looked over to the couch, Bob was telling Tracy to suck his cock. He had already taken his pants off, and she was now completely nude. He was telling her that it was the biggest cock she ever sucked, and unfortunately for me, it was.

Bob was sitting on the couch with his legs spread a bit, much like I was in the chair. But because the couch was long enough, Tracy was on the couch beside him, with her head laying on his belly. She was facing me, and I could see her taking Bob's cock in and out of her mouth. Bob noticed that I was watching and started giving my wife more commands and suggestions.

"You love sucking cock." he told her. "You love the taste of cum and you'll do anything to get it. You love to see how far you can get a cock down your throat."

Part of me hated the fact she was enjoying it. She rarely sucked cock, mostly because she was very shy and afraid of doing it the wrong way. But with her inhibitions removed by Bob's hypnosis, she was definitely skilled. She was almost gagging herself trying to fit Bob's cock down her throat. She stopped a couple of times to catch her breath, and was soon back at it, bobbing up and down. Her spit was running down the side of his shaft, and her hand was tugging the base. I knew Bob was going to cum soon by the look on his face. He forced her head downward as he let out a moan. He came in her mouth right at the point that his cock was deepest in her throat. She obviously ingested a large amount of his cum right away. As she came up for air, she sat up on the couch and a trail of cum streamed from her lips all the way to his cock, like a big strand from a spider's web. She grabbed at it and scooped what she could into her mouth. Then she went down one last time to slurp the rest from his balls and stomach.

It was horrifying to watch, so I decided to concentrate on Nicole for a while. She was still pumping my cock in and out of her mouth, even though I had cum a long time ago from watching my wife suck another man off. Nicole had managed to drain every drop from me and get me hard yet again. Now I wanted her to fuck me.

She jumped up into the chair and started riding my cock. I could see her jet black pussy hair rising up and down the entire length of my shaft. Her pussy felt like an oven, the hottest my dick had ever been in! I told her to turn around and keep riding me. She did, and I could see her ass checks as they rubbed against my legs. I told her I was the best fuck she ever had, and you could tell she was enjoying herself on a new level as her riding became grinding, back and forth, over and over. She kept saying "Oh my God honey..." over and over.

I glanced over to my wife who was now lying face down on the couch with Bob on top of her. He was gliding across her back and talking in her ear. I could barely see her face under his shoulder as he continued to pound her from behind. It wasn't long before he was suggesting that she loved it in the ass. And because of the suggestion, she was now begging him to fuck her in the ass. He pulled out of her and she raised her hips into the air, still with her face down against the couch. Now her anus was exposed to his member, which was pushing against the opening. Her hole stretched wider and wider until it accepted his cock. He pushed further and further into her until three quarters of his dick was in her ass. She moaned with delight and he rocked back and forth. He pulled out a couple of times and re-inserted himself, just to watch her anus wrap around his dick like and elastic band.

I thought I would give that a try myself. I slowed Nicole's grinding to a halt and put my hands on the cheeks of her ass. I raised her up until my cock fell out of her. She knew what was coming next, and grabbed my dick for me and placed in at the entrance of her ass. I began to feel her put weight on it as she sat back down. Slowly I watched my cock disappear into her ass. I felt unbelievable. The soft cheeks of her ass were pushing against the base of my cock, as she was able to take my entire length inside her.

It was too much. I blasted the biggest load I had ever had deep inside her. As she continued to rise and fall on my cock, I could feel my cum lubricating the path. After a few more minutes, I told her to get up, and she leaned forward placing her feet on the carpet. As she stood up, my cum ran out of her ass and down her leg.

By this time, my wife was screaming with joy as Bob gave her all he had. She was now taking all of his cock in and out of her ass, now that she was used to the size. He told her to turn around and he would cum on her face, something that she has never let anyone do before I'm sure. She complied and turned just in time to let Bob's thick load cover her lips and forehead.

"That was awesome!" Bob said. "How'd you do?" he asked.

"Very nice..." I replied. "Now what?"

"Now it's their turn..." Bob explained.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"A little show for us, and some more enjoyment for them!" he said.

Bob told the two of them to forget everything that just happened. They were now sitting on the couch one beside the other. Bob told them they were lesbian lovers who had been apart for some time while the other was out of the country. He told them how much they missed each other and that they wanted to show just how much. And that was all it took.

Nicole started kissing my wife, and rubbing my wife's clit. It was awesome. Bob and I sat back and watched the whole thing unfold. My wife who was getting very turned on again started making her way down Nicole's chest, stomach, and finally her pussy. Nicole moaned as Tracy's tongue stabbed at her pussy lips. Nicole was bucking and moaning something fierce when they decided to change positions for some reason unknown to us. Now Nicole was exploring my wife's crevice with her tongue, as my wife sat back and enjoyed the moment.

Then Bob told them to stop and to forget everything they just did. He told them to sit beside each other and face us and spread their legs. He told them to keep their arms at their sides and to listen to him carefully. He proceeded to tell them that they were being fucked by the biggest cock they ever felt, describing in detail how it felt, how it stretched them, and how it kept hitting their G-Spot over and over. To my surprise they sat there and moaned and bucked violently. You could see the juice dripping from their slits.

I sat and wondered if it was physically possible to have an orgasm without the actual contact. Then it happened! Nicole went first. She moaned one last time before she squinted her eyes and looked like she was ready to give birth. She tightened her arms, her stomach went stiff, and she came. There was a flood of cum that ran out from her opening, running down the front of the couch. I had heard of girls that came like that, but never saw one.

Then my wife began to rock and buck even more violently as she was brought to the end. She too tightened up before her orgasm of a lifetime, and plunged her hand deep into her pussy. She was covered in wetness, and loved every minute of it.

John told them to go get cleaned up and come back to the living room. When the finally did, he told them they would not remember what happened, and that they would awake refreshed and relaxed. Once they snapped out of it. We finished the evening with one last glass of wine, and Tracy suggested we all get together next weekend for drinks. Bob and I agreed, knowing exactly what was going to happen.

Bob and I continue to have that kind of fun every weekend, sometimes with girls we barely know that come back to his apartment. We invite other couple over to his or my place and have their boyfriend and husbands go wait in the garage, after being put under the trance, while we have our way with their girlfriends and wives. I love my best friend and hope that we remain that way until we are both dead!

jkendale
jkendale
51 Followers