The Hypnotherapist Trilogy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A normal sexual response," he said, not even looking at her, clicking his pen and making a note in his chart. He'd thrown away the soaked clinical gloves, and was adjusting the folds out of his shirt, and straightening his lab coat. He gave her thigh a little pat, this time with his bare hand, lingering a little too, and that was the worst part of all, to touch her with those fingers, without the glove as an intermediary. It was too personal. He turned to the door. "Very good, Alexis. Very good. Everything seems fine. Feel free to put your pants back on whenever you're ready, and don't worry about the mess I'll have a nurse clean it up. We'll see you next time."

And just like that he was gone, shutting the door behind him as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened after all. He didn't once notice the tears in her eyes or the incredulous look she gave him when he was leaving. She pulled up her panties slowly, and snapped up her jeans, but when she touched her ear she noticed it was moist. She could remember then his lips had taken her lobe and sucked. It was the final straw. She was so revolted she threw up in the medical waste-basket, and was left hunched over it for nearly half an hour afraid that if she moved, she'd lose her lunch it over again. She walked out, slowly at first and then running, not even stopping by the front desk to provide her insurance info.

After then, the sight of even doctors on TV would make her nauseous and she'd have to turn it off. She was too humiliated to tell anyone what happened. She couldn't bear reliving it, so she did her best to act like nothing happened. She broke up with Colin the very next day because she couldn't stand to be around his cologne anymore and she wasn't going to be able to tell him why either. Still further, the thought of being naked in front of a boy again was just too much to take.

***

And then Alexis went silent again.

12