The Hypnotherapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'He's horny all the time. He's always after me, having a grope, a tickle; sex... anywhere, anytime. I've had so many orgasms my core is sore. I know you cautioned me about that, you said, he could go that way.'

'Yes, and you need to understand that he's going to get even hornier over the next 6 - 9 months and you are going to have to match his sexuality or he may take it out on some other girl,' he cautioned.

She simply smiled at him. 'That sounds like you've just described my version of heaven.'

'Oops,' she said looking at her watch. 'Almost time for our next session. It wouldn't do for Lachie to see us together, he is so jealous. David I know when I first came to you, you questioned the morality of what I'm doing but I'm sure if you asked Lachie now he would say he's in heaven. We've put my sexual deprivation in front of him but he wouldn't understand or acknowledge that my depressed state had conditioned his behaviour over the years and the only way I knew to change that was through you. He still has no idea that it wasn't me that was being hypnotised and conditioned but him, that it is his behaviour that is being modified. He only remembered what you told him he could remember; absolutely nothing else. Getting him to focus his anger and attention on you, making him jealous meant that he wasn't looking for anything else, he missed all the clues as you said he would. He is totally oblivious to the fact that I was the aggressor not him. He still thinks that he seduced me and took me. Everything from starting with a personal trainer for two months before we went to the gym to get in condition, conditioning him so that he would get an erection every time we started bench presses, booking for my breast enlargement operation; all pre-arranged. You're brilliant David. I can't thank you enough. We are both so happy.'

'I hope you're right Sarah because now I'm jealous. But let me say that now he has ownership of you he can become unstable through his love for you. He will be possessive. So I'm going to back out gently and assuage his sense of jealousy. So be warned, with me out of the way he's going to fuck you till you scream for mercy tonight...bitch,' he said and they laughed together.