The Hypnotist

Story Info
Jim & Heather see a hypnotist.
1.4k words
3.7
77.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magicrub
magicrub
34 Followers

Chapter One

Jim was waiting patiently as he always did for Heather. She had been his girlfriend of nearly four years and he thought what they had was good.

"I don't mind going to a hypnotist, but it is really a bunch of bunk," he commented. "It is just gonna be a waste of money."

"So, who cares, if it works, you'll lose the spare tire around your gut," Heather replied. "And if it doesn't, it's only a hundred bucks."

She walked in out of the bathroom and for the first time in months he was really turned on by her appearance. "What's with all this?" he asked incredulously.

"Can't a woman look sexy every now and then?" she asked with a sluttish grin on her face. He had to admit she did look damn sexy. She had never worn that short of a miniskirt before. She was hanging out above and below. And the top she had on covered her nipples and not much more.

"Sure," he replied. "But I can see your thong through that material. And when did you get the belly button ring?"

"After lunch today," she replied proudly waving her belly in his face. "But that is not all I got. You'll have to wait to see the rest. You like?"

"Sure," he answered honestly. "Who wouldn't?"

And with that they were out the door.

*

Chapter Two

Jim sat in the chair while the Marcello the Magnificent reviewed his notes. Heather had said she needed to use the powder room first. What the hell kind of name was Marcello the Magnificent? The room looked more like what he imagined a psychiatrist's office would look like than a hypnotist's. "I'm just here 'cause the old lady made me come. I don't believe any of this shit is real," Jim offered.

"I assure you Mr. Keith, it is very real." And with that he ignored Jim rolling his eyes and said "Let's get started, shall we?" With that he turned off the lights so that only the light that snuck through the outside shades filtered in. I want you to concentrate on the red dot on the ceiling. You are feeling sleepy. You want to close your eyes but I want you to fight to keep them open just a little longer. Deeper and deeper asleep you go, you may now close your eyes, you are now totally asleep."

Marcello went on to instruct him to eat healthier foods. He then went on to do much more. He began the programming process. He planted code words in Jim's mind that he would use at a later date. "I now want you to remain asleep but open your eyes. You will be aware to all that is going on around you."

Jim's eyes opened and the room looked much the same, but the lights were back on. He sat there wondering if this almost over.

"Heather, you may enter now," said Marcello. And with that, Jim's naked girlfriend strode like a runway model into the room.

"Heather, what the hell are you doing?" Jim asked with Heather apparently in some trance. Jim turned to Marcello, "What the fuck did you do to her?"

Before he even got a step closer, Marcello instructed, "knees," and Jim fell to the floor, on his knees, unable to move.

"I have done nothing to her," explained Marcello as Heather ignored Jim. "The power of hypnotism is only a suggestion. A person must want to comply with the order for it to work."

"On the desk," and with that Heather mounted the desk on her hands and knees with her ass lewdly facing towards Jim. Jim now saw the surprise she had teased him about earlier. Imbedded in the lips of her pussy were three little round rings.

"Your girlfriend did not come to me because she was worried about the extra girth around your waist Mr. Keith," he explained. "She came here because she was frustrated with your sexual indifference towards her. But wait, I'll let her explain. Heather, tell him why he is here."

"Well master, I get very little sexual satisfaction at home. His idea of sex is a quick fuck and then rolling over and going to sleep, then leaving me to clean up his mess. He never even eats my pussy any more like he used to."

"Show us what he has forced you to turn to," he ordered. And with that she pulled out a large dildo from her purse which was also lying on the desk. Without any further instruction she inserted it into her cunt in short order and went to stroking it in and out.

"Why do you put up with his indifference?" asked Marcello.

"I love him master" she replied. "I do not wish to lose him."

"So, why did you come here?" he asked already knowing the answer.

"Well last night, after he thought I had gone to bed, I found him on the internet," she said. "No big deal, but he was jerking off, right there in the den. So I decided to spy on him and see what he was getting off on." A feeling of fear exploded in Jim's mind. Dear god, he thought, what did she see?

"Go ahead," Marcello encouraged.

Her breathing was getting a little deeper as she seemed to enjoy her handy work. "He," she stuttered, "He was reading a story called the 'Cuckold Revealed.' The cuckold's wife had made her husband lick her pussy after she had been fucked by some stud from a night club." Oh god, this dildo feels good, she thought. "As she straddled her cuckold, this other man appeared from the other room. She made her husband continue to lick her cunt while this big cocked stud fucked her. They even had a video of this. Jim jerked off all over his chest at the same time the bull came all over the cuckold's face."

"Maybe he was fantasizing himself as the bull," offered Marcello.

"That is what I thought, oh fuck this feels good," cried Heather. "But right before he came he closed his eyes, opened his mouth and flicked his tongue like there was an imaginary cock there. Then he wiped the cum from his hand all over his lips and licked it off. I didn't know what to do so I went to bed and cried."

"Well cuckold, how do you plead?" asked Marcello as he turned his head to the Jim.

Looking ashamedly at the floor, Jim replied, "guilty, my lord."

*

Chapter Three

"Good, you will be granted leniency for your honesty," said Marcello now leaning his elbow on the small of Heather's back. "You will not be able to see Heather again until you prove yourself worthy. You may take the vehicle but you may not return to your home until you serve the following sentence.

First, you must find a woman willing to make you her slave.

Second, you must prove your servitude to her by giving her the best ass licking of her life. This is necessary to humble you.

Third, you will have her wear a dildo and instruct you in the art of cock sucking. It appears this is what you desire.

Fourth, you will have her piss on your chest. This act will give her ownership of your heart, soul and mind. It is important that you experience the act of giving total control of your existence to a beautiful woman. You will have to give those items to Heather upon your return.

And lastly, your new master may release you from your bond to her by allowing you to clean cum from her ass or cunt. Preferably your own, since you seem to enjoy it

so. Do you understand the sentence as laid out."

"Yes, my lord," he replied.

"Good, Heather, show him what else you have learned today." And with that she removed the saturated dildo from her pussy and pressed it against her ass. After a few moans she was adeptly sliding it in and out of her ass.

"Awake!" and with that Jim's eyes opened. A few feet in front of him sat Heather with Marcello's large cock sliding in and out of her lips with what must have been a gallon of his cum all over her face.

"Be gone," Marcello ordered. "Before I change my mind and make you lick my cum from her face." With that Jim ran to the door.

magicrub
magicrub
34 Followers