The Hypnotist

Story Info
A husband and wife have a dream involving a hypnotist...
6.6k words
4.33
20.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for Denise. She was the one that gave me the inspiration for the story. Thank you Denise for all of your words of encouragement and your inspiration. While I have used her name in the story all characters are fictional as well as the story. Any similarity to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

*****

Denise woke with a start. The uneasy feeling from her dream was only magnified by the dried cum on her naked body. Her pussy was sore and tender and swollen like she had been gangbanged but she could not remember having done anything except making love to her sleeping husband. She looked over in the bed beside her to see her husband Jack also lying naked. His snoring was proof that he was still out but she could tell that he must be dreaming from the movements and noises he was making. And it appeared to be just as disturbing as the one she had woken up from.

She slid quietly out of bed and headed into the bathroom. She stood in front of the mirror and took a good look at herself in it. She looked and felt like a well fucked woman. Her tits were sore like they had been mauled mercilessly. Her nipples were red and swollen and felt like they had been twisted and bit. She couldn't imagine Jack doing this to her as he always knew how far to take it without leaving her sore. She opened the shower door and reached in to turn on the water. A hot shower would certainly make her feel better and wash off the sticky mess that had been left between her legs.

As the shower washed over her taking the soreness down the drain with the soapsuds, she felt herself gradually feeling better albeit still puzzled as to what had actually happened the night before. She stood in the shower a few more minutes letting the water rinse away her uneasiness. Finally feeling refreshed she stood naked in front of the mirror and looked at her fifty five year old body. Even though she had three children she was proud that she had been able to keep herself in decent shape. She reached under her 36C breast and lifted them up slightly, glad that they only had a little sag to them. Jack was always happy to see and play with them and that made her feel good about them. She let her hands fall down to her sides and spreading her legs slightly, looked at the happy trail that led down to her still swollen pussy. She didn't think she had been that drunk last night but she could not for the life of her figure out what had happened to cause her to be in this condition. She quickly finished drying off and threw on her robe to head into the kitchen to make some coffee and breakfast.

As she walked through the bedroom Jack rolled over and moaned indicating that he was starting to come to life. She looked over at him and saw all the cum spread on his legs and causing his soft cock to be stuck to his stomach. It must have been a pretty wild night especially since it appeared that neither of them had cleaned up after sex which was so unlike them.

As Denise began making breakfast she could hear the shower running and knew that Jack was cleaning up. Hopefully he would have some answers and could explain what had happened. She got the bacon and eggs out of the refrigerator. While the bacon was frying she cracked the eggs into a bowl and began to mix them up for some scrambled eggs. She put some bread into the toaster and checked on the coffee which she found was ready. She got two cups out of the cabinet and poured Jack's favorite coffee creamer into them both so that they would be ready when Jack finally finished in the bathroom and came in for some breakfast.

With the shower running Jack took a look at himself in the mirror. He had cum all over including the corners of his mouth. While that was not totally out of the question since he would clean up Denise after making love the fact that he still had it on him in the morning was unusual. And he seemed to have much more cum on him than he would have normally produced even during one of their prolonged sessions. And he felt as though they had been through one of those sessions. Even his ass was a little sore like when Denise would ride him with their strap-on. But try as he did, he could not remember for the life of him what exactly had gone on last night. Maybe Denise would be able to fill in the gaps in his memory.

When the shower finished Denise knew that it would only be a few minutes before Jack would come into the kitchen and hopefully have some answers. She finished the eggs, buttered the toast and put them on the plates with the bacon and then poured the coffee and sat down at the table to wait for him to come join her.

Jack entered the kitchen and saw Denise sitting at the table ready to eat breakfast. The smells had already greeted him so he knew that they were having one of his favorite breakfasts. He could see the steam rising from his coffee and from the way Denise was sitting knew that she was nervous about something. He walked over to the table and gave her a kiss on top of the head and a quick squeeze around the shoulders to let her know that everything would be alright. She looked up into his eyes and he could see the questions in them and realized that she had the same questions that he did.

"So we really must have tied one on last night." Jack said with a chuckle. "I don't know how much I had to drink but I really don't remember much at all after leaving the party."

"Whew!" she exclaimed. "And I thought I was the only one. But when I saw the condition we were in when I woke up I knew it must have gotten pretty wild."

"So you don't remember anything about last night either?"

"No but I woke up with cum all over me and my pussy sore so it must have been a fun night."

They continued eating breakfast speculating what might have happened. As they were clearing away the dishes Denise's phone rang. When she looked at the display it showed Unknown Number. She showed it to Jack who indicated to answer it and put it on speaker phone.

"Good morning." Said the voice on the other end of the connection. " I trust you both slept well last night."

Neither of them recognized the voice so Jack asked, "Who is this?"

"That is not the answer I was looking for." Said the mysterious voice. "But since you asked I will tell you that I am the person responsible for your condition this morning. I must say you were both quite wild and last night was a lot of fun."

This took both Jack and Denise by surprise and while they weren't quite sure that he was telling the truth there did seem to be a certain something that made them believe him, at least to a certain extent.

"What do you want?" Jack said questioning.

"I just wanted to check on you and see how you were doing this morning. To see how you were feeling. And to find out if you would be interested in doing it again." Said the nameless voice.

"What exactly did happen last night?" Denise asked.

"Ahh good. So you don't remember. Perfect. But I must say Denise, that you were amazing last night. I can't recall ever having been with a woman that was so open to anything that I wanted to try. And Jack was right there with you. The two of you had some fascinating ideas and fantasies that you wanted to try. And I was glad to accommodate them."

He then spoke a phrase and told them that they would not remember the conversation and that the phone call had been a telemarketer that they had hung up on. He then told them that they should be ready for his arrival that afternoon.

"That was strange." Jack said to Denise. "Someone calls says nothing and then hangs up. I wonder what that was all about."

Denise shrugged her shoulders and finished cleaning the kitchen. Jack told her that he was going to go golfing with Jeff and that he would be home later in the afternoon. Denise watched as he loaded his golf clubs into the car with the feeling that she should be getting ready for a visitor knowing that she knew of no one coming to visit. As Jack backed out of the driveway Denise heard her phone ring and went back into the house to answer it.

"Hello."

"Hello Denise. What a beautiful day for a fuck."

Denise stood perfectly still and paused a moment before answering. "Yes it is. I am ready to be fucked."

"Now that Jack has left to go golfing please go get the outfit I left for you in the guest bedroom last night and put it on. You will have twenty minutes to get ready before I arrive. Once I am there you will open the door and greet me with a kiss and then drop to your knees and pull out my cock and start sucking me right at the front door where all of your neighbors can see."

"Yes. I will be ready."

"Good. I will see you soon."

Denise looked down and saw that she was holding her phone. She couldn't remember why she had picked it up but put it into her pocket and headed off to the guest room to clean it up in case they had a guest stop by. As she began to clean the room she notice the white box with the ribbon around it sitting on the chair in the corner. Upon further inspection she saw that it had her name on it and the card said that she should try it on. She began to strip out of her clothes and once completely naked took a look in the stand up mirror. She smiled as she turned her body around and was able to see what condition her fifty-five years and three children had done to her body. She could see a few stretch marks and that things were not as taunt as they used to be but she still thought that she looked pretty good. She was always getting looks and comments from other guys and Jack still seemed to have the hots for her. She ran her hands over her breast and down across her stomach and across the smooth area between her legs, all in all pretty good looking for a woman her age. She looked at the clock and saw that almost 10 minutes had passed since she walked into the room and suddenly felt this urgent need to finish getting dressed in the clothes in the box.

Pulling the ribbon from the box she removed the lid to reveal the white tissue paper that the garment was wrapped in. Opening the tissue paper like a book she gasped when she saw the white teddy. She picked it up and held it in front of her to examine it. She then turned to the mirror and held it up to her body. Liking the view in the mirror she quickly slid into the garment and once again stood to admire herself in the mirror. She checked the box once more and saw that there were stockings and a pair of high heels in her size. Feeling a need to rush and finish getting dressed, she quickly slid on the stockings and garter and then stepped into the high heels. She looked at the clock once more and decided that she had time to quickly brush her teeth and run a comb through her hair before...before what she couldn't recall but hurriedly went about her task. Just as she finished she heard a car pull up into the drive and a car door close. She rushed to the front door and opened it as this mystery man walked up the steps. Normally she would have been quite shy about being dressed like this in front of another man but she seemed to be getting turned on and could feel herself getting quite wet.

"Hello Denise. I see you are ready as usual and waiting for our session to began."

"I am here to please you in any way you desire." She replied as she dropped down to her knees and pulled out his flaccid cock and began to lick and suck on it. She didn't even notice that the neighbor across the street had stopped mowing his yard and was watching or that the neighbor next door was intently staring at the activity going on. She didn't see either one adjust themselves as their dicks grew hard watching their hot neighbor giving this strange man a blowjob on her front porch. Nor did she seem to care.

After several moments Denise stood up and led the stranger into her house. She closed the door and left the neighbors wondering what was going on and if they could get some of that too.

Once inside Denise guided the mystery man into the living room and offered him a seat. As he began to make himself comfortable she went to the bar and poured him a drink from a bottle that was hidden in the back of her liquor cabinet. She didn't recognize the bottle or the label and thought that perhaps her husband had bought it. Once she had delivered the stranger his drink she stood there in front of him as if waiting for a command. She could see his semi-hard cock sticking out of his pants and the sight of it made her all wet and tingly inside. She wanted to kneel down and continue to suck it but found that she couldn't move. She wondered what it would feel like if she were to sit on him and slide down onto his cock. She was glad that she had on the clothes that she did and hoped that he appreciated them on her. And from the way he was looking she knew that he did. With a wave of his hand she began to slowly turn around to let him feast his eyes on her body.

She was strangely turned on and excited to have him examine her and hoped that she passed his inspection but at the same time she wondered what had happened to her that she would so willingly show off her body to this strange man. Up to now the only other man that had seen her undressed was her husband. And before today the thought of her showing off to someone else would have been inconceivable.

She wondered what Jack would think about her behavior. She wondered what he would say if he knew that she had sucked this stranger's cock at the front door where all the neighbors could see. And how turned on she had gotten knowing that a couple of them had seen.

She realized that her panties were soaking wet as she felt the slick fluid running down her legs. She was astounded that she could get so turned on and all she had done was suck the dick of this mystery man and model the outfit that she currently wore.

"Come Denise." The voice startling her out of her seeming trance. " I can see that you are all turned on and are ready to play."

"Yes." She responded. "I am."

"Good. Now you will remember last night and every other time we have been together and everything that you have been told so that you can enjoy our time together."

"I understand." She blinked a couple of times and suddenly realized who the man sitting in front of her with his cock out was. She and Jack had met him a couple of months ago at a friend's party. He had been some sort of Magician/Hypnotist and had the crowd in stitches at all of the antics that those that participated had done. She remembered that many of the suggestions had been highly erotic in nature and that he had gotten two of the women to kiss and one of the men to strip down to his boxers. It took a moment before his name came to her but when it did so did all of the other memories of what she and Jack had done with this man. She blushed in shame or was it excitement. Either way she knew why she had woken up so sore and that she would be sore again tomorrow morning.

She looked down at the man sitting before her. Merlin had been the name that he had been introduced by but she had learned over time that his name was actually Mark. And he had a magnificent cock. She remembered the first time she had seen it and the desire she felt. She remembered that she and Jack had been talking about bringing in another man for her to fuck to spice up their marriage. After 25 years of fucking the same man, the same old thing for both of them had gotten somewhat boring. And while Jack was adequate for her she had wondered if a real cock the same size as her 10 inch dildo would feel better once in a while.

"So you are remembering everything now?" Mark asked.

"Yes. I remember most everything. I remember that Jack and I had agreed to this. I also remember what a magical dick you have and all of the ways you have pleasured me with it. Am I going to get to play with it today?"

"Do you want to play with it?" he asked.

"I do. Even though I am sore from the fucking you and Jack gave me last night I can not wait to feel your magnificent dick inside my hot wet pussy."

"Then come over here and let me taste the sweetness of that fluid dripping down your legs. Let me relieve the soreness of your pussy with a licking that will bring an orgasm causing you to forget how sore you are."

Denise walked over to Mark and stepped up on the couch placing her crotch in his face. She pulled her panties to the side as he inhaled the aroma of her sex. His tongue reached out and slowly licked the pearl of liquid that was perched on her slit. She moaned and pressed her crotch into his face. He began to lap at her swollen lips drinking down every drop of her delicious nectar. She grabbed the back of the couch as she began to grind on his face forcing his head back into the cushion. His tongue reached into her depths causing her to tremble and as her orgasm began to build he began to focus his attention on her labia lips and clit. When he finally sucked her clit into his mouth and began to flick his tongue across it, her entire body tensed up. He teased her relentlessly until he finally pushed her over the edge causing a release of cum to flood his face. She collapsed on top of him to the point that he had to take hold of her and ease her down on the couch beside him.

She looked up at him and told him that he was a mess. He responded that he was but that it was her fault and that before they were finished she would be a mess again too. She smiled at the thought and hoped that he wouldn't leave before Jack came home so that they could have a repeat performance of last night.

She slowly regained her strength and saw that Mark's cock was standing at full attention. It looked as majestic as ever and the desire to feel it inside of her was overwhelming. Mark could see her look and helped her stand as he slid to the front of the couch. Once she had removed his pants, he spread his legs as she backed up in between them. Once she had positioned herself she pushed the soaked panties down her legs and stepped out of them. She bent over to insure that Mark had a good view of her pussy and ass. Mark reached out and rubbed his hands across her ass and gave her a quick lick across her ass. She felt so nasty but could not and did not want to stop.

Once she had stepped out of her panties she reached behind and guided his man tool into her wanting hole. As she slid down on top of him she felt the bulbous head pressing up against her nether lips. As always the feeling was incredible. She paused a moment as it began to stretch open her pussy. She gyrated her hips to be able to enjoy the feeling for a moment before slowly plunging down on him bringing his massive tool deep inside her. She took pleasure in the feeling of his fullness touching those spots that only he had touched. She rested in place a moment before she began to pump up and down on his hardened manhood. He responded by matching her rhythm, slamming deep into her, feeling her pussy grip him every time he was fully engulfed by her. Just like every other time he had fucked her he thought that her pussy felt amazing.

He was so glad he had learned to hypnotize women as he had gotten more pussy by women that would have normally not given him the time of day. And while Denise and Jack had been open to the idea he had become so accustomed to hypnotizing women and couples to get laid that he had done it with these two to lower their inhibitions and move things along faster. And even though he had told her to remember everything he knew that unless he said a certain key word that she would not remember everything. He knew she would not remember the orgies that he had put together or the many other men that had fucked her. Nor would she remember how Jack had resisted getting fucked in the ass by her favorite dildo and had to be tied up and forced the first time. Or the orgies like last night when the other five couples had fucked both her and him and were the ones that had covered them both in cum.

12