The Hypnotist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,899 Followers

Diane sucked his salty essence inside her body as if starving for its nourishment then cleaned him with her soft tongue leaving no evidence of his intense orgasm. Eric slid to the floor and kissed her softly…probing her mouth for the evidence of his deed. Lifting her toned body to the edge of the sofa and spreading her tanned thighs he began a similar tease…working his mouth along her soft inner thighs…exploring under, above and around her woman’s place…then centering…but not to quickly. She spoke…a hoarse whisper.

“That feels wonderful…you’re very good…but…I can’t cum like this---not that I want you to stop…just so you know…won’t be disappointed…”

“Have you ever cum…like this?”

“Longer go than I can even remember. I’m afraid I’m a victim of Hitachi™ syndrome---too many nights of electronic stimulation with my Magic Wand™ which I never leave home without---except, inexorably on this trip. Somewhere I read that it numbs you or whatever…makes it harder---impossible---to cum without it…terribly addictive.”

“Would you like me to help you?”

“Help me? Oh, you mean hypnotism…I’m not sure…”

“Diane, we already know you are susceptible to hypnotic suggestion…it’s an all too rare gift. You should use it…harness it…make it work for you.”

“Okay…what do I need to do?”

“Relax from your center outward to the tips of you extremities---just as we did earlier on the stage. That’s good…now clear your mind…concentrate on nothing but what you feel here.” Eric said, gently brushing her clitoris. “Visualize you special place…imagine the feeling beginning there…spreading throughout your body…don’t think about trying to have an orgasm…think only about letting go and letting your body give you pleasure…let it happen…don’t think about making it happen…good.”

Eric sensed the first signs of impending release. Her public pound began to slowly raise off the sofa…a hand strayed to a nipple and caressed it…her button became more engorged…her breathing grew more rapid and shallow…soft moaning now…the first hint of perspiration…his finger slipped between her cunt lips…experienced the profuse increase in secretions. He slowly finger fucked her slippery slot…her hips came up to meet him…fucking him back and then…

“Ohhhhhhh…ahhhhhhhh…noooooooo…yessssssss….AUGHHHHHHHH!”

Her body rocked and trembled as if possessed as wave after wave of pleasure hit her over several minutes. When she had no more strength to cum any more, she collapsed into the sofa…her flesh quivered and glowed with the release of perspiration. Her eyes finally opened but were almost glazed over as if in a stupor. She smiled faintly…then grinned…then laughed…then leaned down and kissed him.

His fingers had not left her pussy; wordlessly he bent down to sample the sweet essence of her musky place…teasing again…then centering...probing inside to recover her nectar…then a flick of the tongue across her spot.

“I don’t think I can…not again…no more inside me…ahhhhhhhh…….fuckkkkkk!”

After retrieving every vestige of her enticing moistness Eric sat back on his haunches knowing full well that he was eager and ready to move on to the next phase.

“Doctor, your talents are wasted in academia. You could make millions---and have a lot of fun doing it!”

“You did it yourself…all I did is help you find the ability inside your body and your mind. While I’d like to take credit for my excellent oral technique, you can cum any time you want…with anyone…or by yourself without Japanese technology. I showed the girl at the meeting---Janice---how to cut down on her smoking…how to hypnotize herself. Without a doubt this is a lot more interesting but you can learn to do this yourself in short order.”

“Doesn’t seem like it would be as much fun alone but certainly convenient on long lonely nights out of town. So that’s what you and Janice were doing; noticed that you left for a few minutes. I assumed you had…gone off to do other things.”

“We went out to the lobby to a phone booth to avoid interruptions. It only took a few minutes. She’s a sweet girl; I‘m glad I was able to help her.”

“Does your interest in her go beyond helping her cut down on her cigarettes?”

“I liked her; she’s a very pretty girl…sharp…funny…smart. I’d be lying if I said didn’t find her interesting and attractive but I believe there is some old rule about not talking about other women when you’re with the woman you’re with?”

“Very tactful, Eric. Before we retire to the bedroom---assuming you’d like to do that---I need to clear the deck, so to speak. I don’t do this kind of thing---not like me at all. I have a position and a reputation to maintain…gossip would hurt me. You should not expect that we’re going to do this again…too much chance for something messy to ensue and…”

“And you’ve finally met a guy after, let me guess, a bad marriage and some crappy relationships who might just be the one and you don’t want to screw it up?”

“You are very scary! Bad marriage---my fault or at least my career, my job…my paycheck. Enough bad relationships that I essentially dropped out of the scene. New man…just in the early exploratory stages…certainly not exclusive or even physical yet for that matter. Makes me laugh…makes me feel safe. An academic like you…not intimidated by me or my position. I sense we both want to take it to the next level---friends to lovers---but I’ve held back. He’s been so patient! What about you?”

“I’m just hitting that vulnerable point in life when I have the time---and money---to think about a serious relationship…want kids…times is slipping away. Unfortunately, no prospects on the horizon at present.”

“Is Janice a prospect?”

“Are you trying to play matchmaker or suggesting that I not pursue her?”

“Neither…just curious. How old are you Eric?”

“Thirty-four.”

“Oh my! Let’s see…I started my period at fourteen which means that technically I’m old enough to be your mother! I’m forty-nine.”

“I’d never have guessed.”

“Exercise along with some discrete and outrageously expensive augmentation. Eyes, jaw line, boobs of course and the butt. Nothing excessive just a nip here and a tuck there.”

“I suppose under exam light conditions I could discern the clues but my complements to your surgeon. It’s certainly not obvious or excessive. You have good bone structure---good genes. You’d be a very pretty woman without it.”

“Thank you. I’m assuming that means we’re should adjourn to the bedroom?”

“I certainly hope so.”

“Outstanding! Since we have two suites and multiple bathrooms to serve, I need to attend to some hygiene issues and you can do the same without waiting in line. Your place or mine?”

“Your call.”

“Mine, I think.”

“See you there.”

A few minutes later as the two prepared to slip between the sheets, Diane had more questions.

“This self hypnosis---do you use it yourself…I mean in bed…”

“Yes and no. When I first developed the ability---when I was younger---I did use it to prolong…delay cumming…stay hard…whatever. Fortunately I grew out of that. I still use self hypnosis but not to create some artificiality---more to completely let go and just totally enjoy the experience…immerse myself in my partner. Orgasms sneak up on me now and as such are incredibly intense and satisfying. I can’t say I’ve had any complaints…somehow allowing yourself to become absolutely enveloped by the sensations would seem to make it pleasurable for the other person as well.”

Diane would remember her one night in the sack with Eric fondly for many years to come. Neither had any sexual hang-ups and both were healthy, horny, consenting adults. With no expectations past mutual comfort and enjoyment both found the encounter delightfully fun and exciting. As they cuddled in the early morning light, Diane spoke first.

“You could become very addictive, young man.”

“Oh, please! You are an incredibly attractive, passionate and sexually uninhibited lady. The pleasure was all mine as they say. I haven’t enjoyed being…spending the night with---fucking anyone as much in a long time.”

“You made me cum…inside me…that was a first.”

“Give yourself some credit…you are a very orgasmic woman.”

“Haven’t always been. Can’t remember the last time making love…fucking…was so easy, relaxed, fun…completely lacking tension and awkwardness. I took what you said earlier to heart…stopped worrying about being ‘good in bed’…meeting my partner’s expectations and instead just let go. I wasn’t worried about you thinking I was too slutty---not slutty enough---whatever.”

“Neither of us had any expectations of a future encounter or…relationship. Which just enjoyed ourselves. Maturity certainly comes to mind; from many of the people I see in the clinic at the university---younger people, mostly---good sex and casual ‘hook-ups’ don’t usually go hand in hand.”

“When is your flight back to Ohio?”
“I’ve got an open return; there are half a dozen flights out throughout the day.”

“Are you a golfer?”

“Sure. Not as often as I might like but get out a couple of times a month.”

“This resort has one of the top ten courses in the world. The meeting is essentially over at 9:00 AM.”

“I didn’t bring my clubs.”

“This is a high end joint. Their rental clubs are top of the line---pretty much anything you want. You can even rent shoes.”

“Are you sure you have room for an unplanned add?”

“A number of folks sign up for golf when they arrive and then are too hung over to play. There are always dropouts. It’s a mixed pairs best ball format. The company has already paid for it---to include club rentals and such. We tee off at 9:30 AM---shot gun start.”

“If you’re sure it wouldn’t be a bother.”

“Not at all. Now. It would appear we have at least thirty minutes before I have to shower and dress for the last meeting. I seem to recall you showing a rather intense interest in my ass with you hands…mouth. Was that a prelude to…something a little more invasive?”

“I suppose I was trying to lay the groundwork, so to speak.”

“Okay…let me dash into the bathroom and do a little preparation. It’s been a very long time…decades…high school…but if you’re up for it…”

“You’d like to get fucked in the ass?”

“Hold that thought you silver tongued devil. I’ll be back in a flash.”

Jesus she felt so damn full…burned a little…not the first woman he’s ever done his with…letting me get used to it…oh, Christ! Okay…better now…oh, yes, that’s much better. Doing me from the front…the image of that fat cock disappearing inside my bowels…so sexy…need to watch it go in…so fucking deep…oh, damn…that feels too good! Nice rhythm…teasing me with that fat cock head…no way I can cum like this…is there? Focus…focus on the spot…focus on the pleasure…the feeling.

“Oh, God…I feel like I could cum…don’t stop…don’t cum yet…”

“I’m with you…take your time…focus…”
“Oh fuck! Just another few seconds…that’s it…hard now…slam it into me…fuck…fuck…fuck…fuckkkkkkk!!!!”

Eric came a second or two later which only served to intensify and extend Diane’s orgasm. He came with a roar…gasping…groaning…filling her so perfectly and completely.

***

“You are going to make some little girl somewhere very lucky someday, Eric. I can’t believe you don’t have any prospects on that horizon.”

“Sadly, I have to agree. And no, it’s not because I have a fear of commitment. If anything I’m at the perfect point in my life wherein a wife, kids---and all that goes with it---is becoming more attractive, even essential every day. I just haven’t met the right girl, I guess.”

“Well, here’s hoping your fortunes change for the better. You met Janice…helped her with her smoking issues. You are planning to look her up when you both get back to Ohio, aren’t you?”

“Are you sure you’re not trying to play matchmaker?”

No---maybe a little. She’s a very special girl…smart as a whip, fun and funny, loving and caring…not a mean or dishonest bone in her body. Good parenting there, I‘d have to believe. You two would make a very cute couple.”

“I’d be lying if I said I didn’t find her interesting and engaging and lord knows she’s a knock out. Who knows? We don’t live an hour away from each other. Which is to say I probably won’t wait for her to call me. After all, I need to follow up on her smoking reduction plan---don’t I?”

***
A few hours later Eric was not completely surprised to discover that he had been paired with Janice Bodner for the golf outing. The other couple in their foursome appeared to be better than weekend duffers and seemed to have some sort of at least work relationship.

“Eric, the bad news is that some people cheat at this tournament---fail to count strokes, let the shots of the strongest player count too often instead of according to the rules which says on any given hole the twosome is supposed to split the shot evenly. What kind of golfer are you---what’s your handicap?”

Eric had arrived early enough to hit a bucket of balls, test the greens and get used to the rental clubs. “I played in college; I get out every couple of weeks. I don’t always turn in my score cards or play the same course so I don’t have a recoded handicap but I’d guess I’m an eight---you?”

“Played on my college golf team…play once a week usually with customers. A six or an eight but when the money is on the line a few strokes better. This is a typical course for this part of the country---long, flat and wet. Water on every hole along with the occasional alligator. Very fast and true greens. Tall pines on either side of most of the fairways. Short rough and huge shallow traps. I have a slight---but very consistent---fade.”

“I draw the ball. Long is good. I’m strong off the tee. Three putt too many greens…solid short irons.”

“Better with my long irons than my short ones…solid putter---never three putt.”

“A match made in heaven. How about our cohorts?”

“They don’t cheat and both have solid games. They also---on a personal note---seem to have some sort of love-hate relationship. They’re friends but very competitive with each other. I’ve often thought that they’re not that far away from jumping each others bones---but haven’t consummated the relationship yet.”

Ah, the soap opera which is corporate America?”

“You got that right.”

The first three golfers got off the tee with no calamities. Janice was in the center of the fairway but appeared to be just short of the gradual dogleg to the right. The other two were long enough but probably in the right and left rough with a very tough second shot on the long, 595 yard par five.

Selecting his driver and teeing up a balata Titlist™ Eric hit a picture perfect draw 325 yards down the right tree line which landed almost dead center in the fairway following a short roll; no worse than 250 yards from the pin and perfectly lined up for an easy, albeit long fairway iron shot to the green.

“Nice swing---nice shot!” Janice said approvingly.

Down the fairway it became obvious that Eric had the best tee shot. “You said this was your forte, Janice. Since we both hit the next shot from here what are you thinking?”

“There’s a little dry creek bed right in front of the green---you can see it from here. Get in there and you are screwed. For me, a four iron at 180 leaves a comfortable chip to the green---on in regulation---and with a decent spot on the approach shot a birdie…certainly no worse than a par. I can stop it on a dime from here. How about you?”

“You go first. If you nail it, I’ll try for the green with a three wood; if I blow it we’ve still got your shot. If you blow it…I’ll probably try the three---no, the four iron. You’re up.”

Janice hit a perfect long iron which dropped dead in its tracks perfectly situated for a short iron close to the pin. Eric hit the green dead center with his three wood but the recent drought and hard earth caused his shot to bounce into a bunker to the rear of the green.

“No guts, no glory.” He murmured.

“With a solid approach shot it was certainly worth the risk. If we’d had any rain here in the last month and it had stuck we might have been putting for an Eagle.”

On the next shot, Eric selected his wedge and spiked the ball barely three feet from the hole. Diane hit her shot a little high, slightly topping it and it skidded across the green to join his former shot in the rear bunker.

“Shit!”

“Where are our friends?”

“In the woods…either looking for a lost ball…or getting to know each other a little better.”

“Okay, we’ve got a solid shot to work with. Drop another ball and hit that shot again. You have a perfect swing off the tee and with your long irons but you’re getting the yips with your short irons and not following through. Go one club shorter and visualize the shot landing exactly where you want it to. Don’t think about anything other than the club face connecting with the ball.”

Her second, practice shot was four to six feet from the cup and letter perfect. They moved to the green, marked their ball and waited for the other couple to come up.

“Did you just hypnotize me again?” Janice quipped.

“Not really. I told you last night that you have a very strong ability to focus but, I sense you have less confidence in your short iron game than the other parts of your game so you rush to, ‘get it over with’ in a sense---move on to your strength which I’m praying is your putting. You need to change your perspective---start looking forward to that shot to the green---not fearing it.”

“Whatever you say, doctor.”

Diane drained the putt in the back of the cup for a birdie. “We’re going to need a lot of those to win this. Even then, with the cheating that goes on it’s tough for an honest golfer to win this thing.”

“Beautiful day, great course and good company---winning isn’t everything.”

“I’d at least like to end up in the top five.”

Diane and Eric played solid golf throughout the front nine. Diane’s short irons improved measurably with each hole. Her putting was PGA level. Eric’s tee shots stayed true. The ninth hole closest to the clubhouse was a ball busting 255 yard par three rated as the toughest hole on the course.

“This hole is a joke. I don’t have anything I can hit 255 other than a driver---and if I did I couldn’t stop it and the green rolls back to the water. I played here last year and pared it by nicking the edge of the water to the right, making a solid---for me---shot to the green with a wedge and draining a ten foot putt. Any thoughts?”

“I can carry a two iron to the green---just don’t know if I can stop it. Since you’re pretty sure there is no way you can carry the water, I guess it doesn’t matter who goes first.”

“Show us how it’s done, Eric.”

Eric got every bit of the club driving the ball in a higher arc than typical players get from a two iron. The ball hit inches from the back of the green and then rolled tantalizingly back toward the hole, coming to rest uphill and six feet away from the hole. Diane made two excellent shot but got a little more roll on her shot to the green leaving Eric’s shot the better choice for the tricky, downhill putt on the hard, fast green. She read the break and rolled the ball into the left side of the cup with few preliminaries giving then a birdie on a hole that few golfers could even par.

As the day wore on, the couple chatted about who they were and where the came from between holes. Eric was almost positive that the tall, athletic blond had to be the prettiest girl he had ever seen. As they approached the final hole he was also certain that she was more fun to be with than anyone in his memory. He sensed that they were growing comfortable together and had every intention of following up on it when he got home.

“Eighteen is the second hardest hole on the course but in many respects it’s worse than that par three. It’s got everything wrong with it. Tall pines, narrow fairway, no real rough just woods, ninety degree dogleg right, tiny green, water on two sides, bunkers on approach and at the turn---the pros hate this hole. Bogeys quickly turn into double and triple bogeys. Two hundred and fifteen to the turn, another 220 to the green and death if you are short, long, left or right. I play a three, than a five or six short of the green, wedge or sand wedge on and pray for a good putt. That’s four strokes but since you don’t dare go for the pin where it’s placed today, you got to go to the left side of the green for safety almost always leaving a two putt for a bogey---which on this hole is respectable even for the PGA.”

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,899 Followers