The Hypnotist Takes My Wife

Story Info
A hypnotist convinces wife to enjoy sex.
6.6k words
3.75
80.7k
51
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote this story for those who enjoy my work. There is some truth in it, but I won't say which part. Again for those who do not enjoy my work, go somewhere else or write your own story. Let's see if you can create something that is more enjoyable.

*****

What husband who has been married to his wife for some time hasn't wondered what it would be like to see his wife make love to another man. For me it started one day when I was listening to one of my co-workers. Having stepped away from my desk for a short break. Stopping at the water fountain for a drink which was right around the corner from my work area, I was close to Dave's desk as he chatted with Phil, another office worker, about women, or more specifically about our co-workers, wives, which ones were known to cheat, those who wouldn't and those who might. Phil and Dave were rating each wife who was hottest based on their looks and the possibility they might be open to seduction.

Interested in the conversation and not in a hurry to return, I stalled near the water fountain and listened in. There was something exciting about listening to someone spill their darkest secrets without them know they were being overheard. As the two rated the wives or our office coworkers. I guessed that Sandra, the wife of Bob, would score a ten, and I was right, but what I didn't expect was to hear them discuss my wife next. Now Veronica was sort of a plain jane in some respects, so I was surprised to hear Dave say my wife was a solid nine.

"Just need to get her away from Dave," Phil said, "and I bet she would fuck us for sure."

That was a shock. They thought of my wife as a nine, obviously I was missing something. We didn't have the best sex life, even before the kids came and that interest almost dried up completely after the birth of our second child, our daughter. Either those idiots saw something that I missed, or they were way off their mark.

Sandra was still attractive and turned a few heads, but not even her knowing other men were lusting after her, did anything to spark her up and she was often cold to me when we had the time. Sex with her, when she did agree, was basic; lights off, and with me on top. And, forget about anything unusual, like her performing oral or doing something wild, it was just sex, plain and simple. I enjoyed it when we did have sex, but it could be better even though every time I tried to introduce something to spice things up, she rejected it. If those guys knew that, they might not have assigned her a nine. But then I thought about her looks, even after eleven years of marriage, she still had a fine shape, thin with small boobs, but I always found her attractive. Hell, maybe they were right, and it was then that I wondered what it would be like to see her with another man, how it might open a more-wild side of her. I got a little excited thinking about what it would be like to see her get fucked by someone else, how her mouth would open as she was ready to climax. Man, those guys really got me thinking.

Still, there was a lot of work to do and as I came around the corner, Dave and Phil shut up and continued with their work and didn't speak again as I took my seat. For the next few hours, I tried to concentrate on my work, but I kept picturing my wife with another man, not that she would ever do that in real life, as she was one of the most conservative women I had even seen. She never dressed sexily, even when we went out on 'date night', and I never saw her chat with another man. I did hear once, when she flew to Texas to help her family with a move, that her niece said she flirted with men, and I began to wonder if there was a wild side that she kept closed up when she was with me.

When I got home, supper was ready as usual and we chatted about the kids, mostly, and after supper, she retreated to her shows and I headed to my computer, going onto the AOL chat sites that I had found and enjoyed. Looking around, I found one site about hypnosis. I found interesting, so I entered the room and immediately starting chatting a guy about how it would work.

Naturally he was interested in discussing my wife and claimed he could hypnotize anyone in a very short period, which I found hard to believe, but I was intrigued. He did ask me to send a photo of what she looked like and after I did, his immediate reaction was "Very nice." He said he would be glad to help me, but we would have to work out particulars, like he would need to get close to her to make this work and we agreed that when we did meet, I would introduce him as an old military friend.

He liked that, having served a couple of years in the Army, as it would allow him to get close to her, saying he needed to be close to make it work, and he suggested that after he met her, I leave her side and wander around a bit, which would allow him to get my wife to concentrate on him, and not me listening in. That made sense, so I agreed.

Then we had to agree on a place and naturally I suggested the casino since it was not far and about midway between our homes. I said that since he would need some privacy, once he supposedly had her under his spell, that he should rent a room at the casino. I waited for a few seconds for his reply, like he was thinking it over, and then he agreed. He said, he wasn't rich, but thought that if he could have a bit of 'fun' with her, then it would be worth-while.

It was getting late, so I decided to end things, agreeing to take up the conversation again the next day and headed away from my computer. For a while, I was wracked with guilt. Here I was planning on setting my wife up for something that might end badly for her, or both of us. Then I had the image of her going under and I might be able to see her get laid. That changed my demeanor. I became excited about the idea then, and when she came to bed, I thought I would try and get a little action, but like so many times before, she said no. She wasn't in the mood. Great, that meant at least another day or so before I could get laid and it was almost a month since we last had sex. With that thought on my mind, I fell asleep.

The next night, my wife went out with her friends, something that was becoming more common and I did wonder if there was more to this or was it a simple night out. After I put the kids to bed, I went back on the computer and my contact was on, waiting for me. "I was wondering if you would show up," he said. "Having second thoughts?"

"No," I typed back. "I did have some thoughts after we first chatted, but then I realized this might be good. If you can connect with her and get her worked up, it might make her want to have sex with me more often, and that is what I want," I typed back.

"Well, while we're on the subject of getting her worked up, I suppose I should take this time to ask you how far are you willing to let me go with her?"

I thought for a moment. "I guess as far as you can, but I must tell you, she's very conservative,"

He asked me to explain and I spent a few minutes telling him how she only waned to make love in the dark, and that she had never given me oral, or how she rejected my offers to eat her out. This didn't seem to bother him. "I've dealt with women like her before," he typed.

"And what were the results?" I typed back.

"Once I get a woman to loosen up, they are like animals. They fuck and suck till they are satisfied," he typed back. "Is she free of any type disease?"

"I can't imagine my wife being like that," I typed. "And she has no diseases. How about you?"

His reply. "I'm clean as well, just being careful. I can also assure you, once under my control she'll do whatever I want. It's happened before. And to help you, I can leave the idea of wanting sex more often, so you'll benefit." That was what I had wanted to hear, and he talked about leaving a code word that would put her under almost immediately without her knowing, allowing me to take over. Oh man, that made me hard.

He again asked if he could fuck her, and I said that would be allowed, as long as I was in the room to see it happen, and he agreed, though he did say, he needed me to leave the room for a few minutes before this happened, to prevent a distraction and keep her from following his commands. I agreed.

The last thing we did was exchange phone numbers so I could keep in contact and let him know when we had a solid date available. With that we ended our contact.

I sat there for a bit, and went back on-line, checking other hypnosis sites. I found several and in some, men responded how it had helped turned their wives into wild women. There were also sites where some hypnotist posted a video, showing his success in getting laid. Another showed a husband and wife seeing a hypnotist and like the guy I chatted with, the woman appeared very conservative, up tight, and very uncomfortable. Within minutes, she was dis-robing and the hypnotist and husband were both banging her brains out. While the hypnotist was busy fucking her, she was sucking her husband's cock, and when the session was over, she didn't appear to know what had happened. It helped that while she was under, they had her put her clothes back on and when they had her sitting in her original spot on the couch, she seemed oblivious to what had happened when she was under. That was amazing.

That night I didn't have any bad feelings, though a voice in the back of my head said it would never happen, that something would interfere with this scenario. Besides, I reasoned, I could just stop chatting with the guy if I changed my mind. I went to bed feeling horny when my wife got home, though I got shot down again and the image of my wife fucking some guy, well that stayed with me.

Once again, the next night, I found my contact on and we chatted more. He asked if I was still 'up' for the idea and I began to think that this might happen. Then I told him, I had convinced my wife to go to the casino this coming weekend and he said that would work for him. He then requested some other photos, so he could locate her and asked what areas we usually frequented. I told him the slots and he said that was great. He also said he would make the reservations. After that, we chatted about how he planned on getting her to his room.

He told me he would hypnotize her at the slots, and it would be easier there than say at a gaming table. Once he had her under, he would get her to sign out and would take her to his room. He did mention that he planned on putting up some video recorders and he would gladly give me a copy, so I could enjoy it later and see what happened.

I said, I wanted to be in the room, and he said I could be, but he reminded me that once he started, I would have to make myself scarce, maybe go out for a drink and then I could reenter the room after he had started. I wasn't too sure about that, so he said I could just wait in the hallway and keep the door open a bit to allow me to watch, just so long as I was quiet. Little alarm bells were going off in my head, this was real, and it might well happen. I thought about it all night, and when we went to bed, my wife didn't want to have sex, again! That made up my mind, this would happen, and I would see how it went.

The week seemed to fly by, with me constantly trying to imagine what the night would be like and arguing with myself about this. I did go on-line a few times, but didn't locate the hypnotist, and I began to think he had just led me on. Then it was Friday, the night I had planned. My wife was looking forward to a night at the casino, she had a bit of a gambling addiction, and made plans for her parents to watch the kids so we could stay out late. That worked to my advantage. We wouldn't have to cut the night short to get home to a sitter. Then we were on our way.

The casino was packed, it was every weekend, luckily I managed to snag a spot near one of the exits, a rare occurrence to be sure. Then we went inside and after dinner, we were on the gaming floor. My stomach was doing flip flops and I kept looking around the room for anyone staring at us. Stupidly, I had seen only one poor photo of the guy that didn't show many features, so there wasn't much to go on. We gambled a bit and she kept switching games, trying her luck on different machines. As usual, I got up for drinks and made my way to the bar, throwing glances back at her spot. I couldn't see her because of the height of the machines, but the empty machine next to her made me feel a little at ease.

Once there, I texted the number the guy had given me, but there was no response, so I figured he had changed his mind. I had expected that and with drinks in hand, I returned to the spot where I left my wife and she wasn't there. A lot of thoughts flashed through my mind then, but I calmed down, thinking she must have switched to another machine, but as I looked, I couldn't find her. I began to get nervous and moved faster, my panic growing when she wasn't nearby. Then a flash of clothing. My wife had been wearing a bright blue shirt, a gift I had given her a few weeks before. She hadn't liked it much, but I insisted she wear it, for just such an emergency, and I made my way in that direction.

I saw her then, her blue shirt and blonde hair moving away, heading toward the elevators She wasn't alone, there was a man with her, but because of the huge crowds, I was unable to get there before they walked in and the elevator doors closed. I looked to see which direction the elevator was traveling, it was heading down and I took the stairs as quickly as I could, exiting onto the next floor, they weren't there, so I went down again to the last level, the parking garage. I came out to see them walking quickly down the rows of cars. There were a lot of people here, so I was able to follow from a distance.

I knew this guy was trying to pull a fast one and it was clear to me that my wife was under his control, but they soon stopped at a larger car and the man opened the door for my wife. I studied the license plate and then made my way as quickly as I could to my car. Another stroke of luck, the man had parked in the same lot as us, probably because he wanted to make a quick exit, knowing which area in the casino we frequented. That explained the questions he had asked me. Damn, I fell for it and I was sure I couldn't do much to stop him, sure that he saved our chat room comments.

I got to my car and started it up, not turning on the lights because it wasn't dark yet and I saw his car, a Chrysler with a small dent in the side. Once I saw the license plate, I pulled out and made my way slowly to the exit. Only problem, I was ahead of the other car. Now how the hell would I know which way to go? Thankfully, as we approached the intersection, I noticed him put on its directional and I did the same and I headed east through a business section of this town, not trying to drive slowly but going slow enough that I hoped he would pass and I could follow them. He never did and in frustration, I turned off into a business that was closed and let them pass me as I counted to ten and pulled back onto the highway. There was now one car between us, and I felt I could follow them without being noticed until the other car turned off into a mom and pop business and I was now directly behind them.

I knew I had to give the guy distance, or he would notice me following and slowed down so other cars pass me then picked up speed when I counted four cars between us. I kept wondering where he was going and moved up one more spot now having to turn on my lights as it was getting darker. Their car went around a curve and I picked up speed, but when I got there, I suddenly realized their car was not on the road anymore and quickly I pulled into the lot of the first business I saw, looking for his car in nearby lots. Knowing he couldn't be ahead of me I drove slowly through the lot until I spotted a little motel on the opposite side of the road. Either the guy had seen me and was hiding nearby, or he had pulled in there, which was the most likely scenario.

After crossing to that lot, I didn't see his car out front, so I pulled around the motel toward the rear parking area and there it was parked at a room. The parking lot here had many open spots, so I pulled into a spot near the end and watched as he got out of the car and walked to the passenger side door where my wife got out She seemed to move slowly like she was hesitant, and I saw him talk to her again, moving his hand near her face and in a second she was walking with him steadily. Before opening the door, the man looked around, like someone worried they would be seen, then quickly entering the door and my wife followed him inside.

It was growing steadily darker now and would allow me some cover to move closer. Getting out of my car, I did the same look around and seeing no one nearby, hurried to the room, standing near his car and trying to act nonchalantly, in the hopes no one would see me standing there. The place was quiet and because it was now dark, I was able to look inside the room, the drapes being open a tiny crack. It was quiet now and I could hear muffled conversation.

This wouldn't work. I was thinking of smashing open the door and kicking the guy's ass, when I noticed the window curtains. They didn't go all the way up and if I could get high enough, I might be able to view more of the room. The weather was also unusually warm and because of this the window was open a bit at the top so I might hear what occurred, the only question how to get up high enough to see and hear more. That was easy, the vehicle next to his car was one of those campers on the back of a pickup truck. With no one around, I walked around the back of this truck and after making sure no one was inside, I climbed up the ladder and laid on the top of the camper truck which allowed me to look over the curtains, to an extent, and providing me a small view of the room, thankfully the portion near the bed where my wife now sat.

I hadn't missed much as my wife was still fully dressed and sitting on the bed while the guy undid his belt, then stopped. With the quiet, the voices in the room carried up to me faintly and I just could hear him tell my wife to stand up and take off her pants which she seemed to do slowly, then he told her to remove her shirt which came off more slowly than her pants. It was like she was fighting his control and he must have realized this as he stood next to her and spoke quietly, to quietly for me to hear. I do remember hearing something before that a person who was hypnotized could never be made to do what they feel is morally wrong, like killing a person.

Well my wife had never been much into sex. Oh, I tried, I offered to do anything to get her more into the idea, even bought her toys and tried to get her relaxed, tried massages, alcohol, nothing seemed to really spark her into sex. I think I was seeing that now, just a bit, but it was there. With her outer clothes now on the bed, the man, I'll just call him Hyp, short for hypnotist, told her to walk over to him and he kissed her gently at first, but it seemed to get more intense. As he kept kissing her, I saw his one hand pull his zipper down and open his pants, they fell to the floor and once again he stopped. He told my wife then to squat and pull off his underwear releasing his cock. It was standing out straight, and it wasn't that impressive, possibly the same size as me.

He kept talking to my wife, saying something about relaxing and letting her worries and problems go, then telling her to close her eyes and breath deeply. I could see he was talking quietly to her, never raising his voice and it was hard to hear but she seemed to sink deeper and deeper into sleep. The funny thing was she was standing while he talked to her and I watched as her head sank low on her chest; she was sleep standing. Hyp then took her hands and placed them on his dick, telling her to feel it and slide her hand up and down the shaft, which she did. No objection.

12